Office Hours

Story Info
A trans girl's professor punishes her for being a whore.
1.3k words
4.06
12k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Katie789
Katie789
34 Followers

I walked down the hall of the literature building in my cutest outfit--a white button up blouse with the sleeves rolled up to my elbows, a short straight maroon skirt, white knee socks, and black ankle boots. The blouse was a bit see-through, and I was not wearing a bra. It had to be this way if my plan was going to work.

I turned left, passing a guy wearing headphones. He made eye contact with my nipples for a brief second before turning his head away respectfully.

When I arrived at my professor's office the door was closed. I took a brief moment to steel myself for what was to come. I just had to look cute, bat my eyelashes a bit, and he would change my grade to a C. Easy.

I knocked. "Come in," he said. I opened the door and stepped inside as confidently as I could. He sat behind his desk, a stack of papers in front of him. He held a red pen in his right hand. He was handsome, with a square jaw and a five o'clock shadow, maybe in his late thirties or early forties.

I stood there for a second, letting him take in my outfit before sitting across from him. "Hannah," he said, "I'm surprised to see you here given the fact that you haven't shown up for class in a week."

"Sorry, Dr. Smith," I said. "I was just embarrassed because I'm failing your class."

"Yes, I had noticed that. It seems you have a problem turning essays in on time."

"Yes, I do, sir. It's very hard for me. I was wondering if you might make an exception to your late policy for me?" I put my small breasts forward a little as I said this.

He looked right at them, and then up to my face again. "Perhaps," he said, "Your writing is very good, particularly that essay you wrote on your experiences being transgender." I smiled. "But I have to warn you, all this cutesy stuff isn't going to work on me, Hannah. Yes, I know what you're trying to pull. I'm very disappointed in you."

My stomach dropped. "I don't know what you mean, Sir."

"I think you need to be put in your place." He produced a piece of notebook paper and a pen and handed them to me. "You are going to write 'I will not act like a little whore' until this page is full, front and back, with neat handwriting."

"You can't make me write that," I said.

"Would you prefer I talked to the dean instead?"

"No, Sir." Reluctantly I started writing. He watched me like a hawk as I wrote.

When I reached the second to last line Dr. Smith told me to stop. "Sign it on the last line," he said. I did so and handed it to him. He set it on the desk facing himself.

"Can I go?" I asked.

"Not yet, I don't think you've fully seen the consequences of acting like a little whore. We're just getting started." He stood up. "Come over here and bend over the desk. I'm going to spank you."

I stayed rooted in my chair. "No. You can't do that."

"I can do whatever I want, Hannah. Again, would you like me to speak with the dean?"

"Maybe I'll tell the dean that you tried to spank me."

"He won't believe you. We're close personal friends. Do as I say, now. Do I need to count?"

"You can't spank me, I won't let you," I said defiantly.

He picked up the phone and began searching the directory. "He's going to be very disappointed when he hears what you've done." He selected the number, ready to dial it. "Five. Four. Three."

Reluctantly I stood. It was my only option. "Two." I walked around to his side of the desk. "One." I bent over.

"That's a good girl. Very wise." He hung up the phone and lifted my skirt. He pulled my panties down around my ankles and raised his hand. He brought it down hard, eliciting a little sound of pain. He hit me again on the other cheek. "You have been acting like a little whore," he said. "What do you have to say for yourself?" He hit me again.

"I'm sorry, Sir. I won't do it again."

"What are you sorry for?" Another hit.

"I'm sorry for acting like a little whore, Dr. Smith." Another hit.

"I want you to read each line you wrote out loud after every time I spank you. I need to drill this into your head."

"Yes sir." He hit me. "I will not act like a little whore."

Another hit. "I will not act like a little whore."

Another. "I will not act like a little whore."

We continued like this until I finished the entire paper. My butt was stinging and bright red.

"Now I'm going to teach you what happens to little whores. Lay on the desk on your back and spread your legs for me. I'm going to fuck you. Unless you want me to call the dean."

"No," I said, still bent over. "You can't make me do that. Call the dean if you want to, I'm leaving. I pulled my panties up and pulled my skirt back down. I made to go for the door, but he grabbed me by the wrist.

"Do as I say, now."

"Let go of me," I said, trying to shake free of his grip, but he was too strong. He twisted my arm behind my back and forcibly bent me over the desk. With his other hand he pulled up my skirt and pulled my panties down again. He unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out. Still holding me in place he put a bit of lube on his cock. Then he pressed it against my opening. It was warm.

I clenched tightly. I wasn't about to let this happen to me, even though there was a part of me that wanted him inside of me. The part that made my penis go erect when he touched his cock head to my butthole.

He said "Stop. Clenching," punctuating his words with spanks.

Reluctantly, I did so and I felt him push inside of me. He filled me up completely with cock and I couldn't help but moan at the sensation.

"You like it, don't you Hannah? That's because you're a dirty little whore."

"Yes Sir, it feels good." I had never had anything inside of me before and now I was completely full with this man's cock. My prostate ached with pleasure every time he drew it in and out.

The pleasure became too much for me and I came clear cum onto the desk and all over my blouse, legs shaking. I felt his warm cum inside of me.

He drew his cock out and wiped it off. Then he took my panties from around my ankles and stuffed them in his pocket. "These are mine now. You will walk back to the dorm with your little penis out and cum on your blouse as a reminder of what happens when you act like a little whore. Understood?"

"Yes Sir, sorry."

"Now get out of my office." I pulled my skirt down and did my best to wipe my cum off of my blouse, before walking back out into the hallway. I was very self conscious of the fact that I wasn't wearing panties--thankfully my penis was very small, so it wasn't hanging out of my skirt.

When I arrived at my dorm, I felt a bit of the professor's cum dribbling down the back of my leg. How long had that been there? Had anyone seen it?

I got in the shower and cleaned off, thinking about what had just happened to me. Writing lines, the spanking, being forcibly fucked into submission--all of it deeply turned me on. I decided that I would go to his office hours tomorrow and see if he would punish me again.

Katie789
Katie789
34 Followers