Office Hours Ch. 02

Story Info
Another day at the office, this time without the wife.
1.4k words
4.41
8k
2
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~Changed Melony to Melanie.~~

The next morning I headed into work, it being a Friday I don't have much to do so I wasn't in a hurry. A quick fuck with the wife then a shower and shave and I was ready to go.

I heard my wife having her way with the maid on my way out the door, hopefully she would let the poor woman have a break at some point today, I've come home more than once to find them both passed out covered in a sheen of sweat with a smile on her face.

I got to work an hour late and made my way to my office, it wasn't until I sat down and logged in that I felt a hand slide over my crotch, I nearly died of a heart attack before I noticed it was Melanie hid under my desk.

"Have you been waiting for me?" I asked myself more than her, the answer pretty obvious.

"How long?"

"I came in with my dad. Been here since." She said finishing with my fly and pulling my cock out.

Her dad, my boss, comes in early and given that I was late she must have been waiting over an hour at least.

"Your that hungry for my cock eh?" I said noticing the lust in her eyes.

"Can I, please?" She asked unable to take her eyes of my cock.

I nodded and she jumped at it, a few quick bobs and she was taking most of me in her mouth spit and saliva running down my shaft.

"Here." I said handing her a think handkerchief which she took and placed it under my balls to protect my clothes.

A dozen or so dives later she took me out of her mouth and had a confused, disappointed look on her face.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"N... Nothing." She replied then took me back in her mouth.

"Doesn't taste right, I'm guessing. Huh."

She flinched mid swallow, tipping her hand.

"It's not a coincidence that you come in here to suck my cock right after I fuck you stepmother is it?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

She took me out of her mouth.

"No." She said quietly.

"I thought so. So how long have you known I've been fucking her?" I asked.

"A few weeks now sir."

"Did you know she doesn't do vaginal sex, meaning I've only ever fucked her mouth and ass."

"Yes." She admitted "I overheard her and dad talking about it once."

"So you realise that taste on my cock is her asshole right?" I asked.

"Yes."

"And you enjoy it anyway?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"I... I really like it. I want to fuck her so bad." She said, squeezing my cock with her hand as she did.

A delicious plan already forming in my head.

"That can be arranged if you like." I said.

"Really?" She said almost popping my cock as she tightened her grip.

"Yes, get back to sucking and I'll call her in. But slowly now, I don't want to cum just yet." I said reaching for my phone.

"What, now. I can fuck her now?" She said as the head of my cock passed her lips.

"Is that a problem?"

She made a moaning noise resembling a nun-uh as she throated me.

I found her mother's contact in my phone and wrote a text with instructions to follow. Fifteen minutes later there was a knock on the door and a thirty something blonde bombshell trophy wife walked.

"You wanted me sir?" She said as she placed her bag on the desk then returned to the centre of the room and started to undress.

"Did you bring the strap-on?" I asked watching her disrobe.

"Yes, it's in my bag." She said sliding her skirt down her legs with a sway of her hips. "Is Mistress coming sir?" She asked.

"No, my wife isn't the one who will be fucking you." I said noticing she was down to just her shoes.

"Leave the heels on and bend over the desk."

She did as instructed.

"This is who will be fucking you Suzy." I said, Suzy being the stepmothers name. Then rolling my chair back.

Melanie worked her way out from under my desk wearing nothing but some heels and thigh highs.

Suzy's face darkened and tried to stand but I moved to place my hand between her shoulder blades as she did, she didn't fight and lowered her tits to the desk.

"Melanie, what... what are you..." Suzy said.

"Melanie here tells me she's wanted to fuck you for quite some time now, and well I thought that she should. Is that okay with you Suzy?" I asked as Melanie and I now stood behind her.

"Uh.. No sir." She said.

"Good. Now Melanie why don't you fish out that strap-on."

A couple of minutes later Melanie had found the strap-on and was now stood behind her mother with a dildo stood mounted on her front.

"Brought one of the bigger ones I see." I said noticing Suzy brought the second largest dildo I had ever seen her take.

"Present your ass Suzy." I said and she reached back and spread her ass cheeks with both hands allowing full view of her asshole.

I picked up the bottle of lube and poured a healthy amount down her crack, working some in with my fingers.

"Go ahead Melanie, take the slut." I said as I took a step back.

Melanie took position and pressed the head of the dildo against her mothers asshole.

"Beg me to fuck you, slut." She said, clearly enjoying herself.

"Please fuck me Melanie." Was Suzy's reply.

"Oh, you can do better than that slut." Melanie said tapping the slick dildo onto the hole.

"Pretty please fuck me." Suzy said.

SLAP

"More." Melanie growled as she slapped Suzy's ass hard.

"Please, Mistress. Fuck you whore mother in her ass, go ahead take you anger out on my fuckhole ass." Suzy moaned pushing her ass back trying to get some penetration.

In a single push Melanie was full depth in her ass, then she pulled back before slamming in again.

She wasn't fast but she was brutal in her assault, each thrust sending hips slapping into ass and Suzy slamming into the desk. There was no mercy, Melanie was living out her fantasy.

I watched for a short while before taking the lube again and walking behind Melanie.

"Time for payment I think." I said lubing my cock. "Have you ever been fucked in your ass Melanie?"

Melanie stopped, turned her head and looked me dead in the eyes.

"No, but." She looked down at her dildo sticking into her mothers ass. "You can be my first."

That was all I needed, a lot lube and a few attempts later and I was pushing my way into Melanie's ass. With a grunt and a few gasps I had worked my way in to the hilt.

I pushed further until Melanie's dildo was buried deep in Suzy then I worked myself out about half way.

"Fuck you mother." I said leaning forwards to whisper it in Melanie's ear.

"Yes sir." She whispered back in a husky voice then started to pump her dildo into her mother.

She started off slowly, fighting between the pain her ass was experiencing from the unfamiliar intrusion and her desire to fuck her mothers ass harder.

It wasn't long before one side won and she was fucking like a bitch in heat.

Ever push forwards she would fuck her mother's ass and every pull back she would fuck her own ass on my cock.

We stayed like this for a while before Suzy came, her legs shaking and her palms slamming down onto the desk. She was followed quickly by Melanie's own orgasm, she too shook like a leaf and noticing this I slammed forwards, emptying my balls inside her ass as she was sandwiched between myself and her Suzy.

We stood there for a moment, leaning on the one in front of us as we let our orgasms fade before I pulled out of Melanie.

I pulled Melanie off of Suzy and leaned Melanie over the desk to the side of Suzy.

Melanie watched as I whispered something into Suzy's ear.

A second later Suzy lifted herself off the desk and kneeled behind Melanie, raised her hands, spread Melanie's ass cheeks and started to eat my cum out of Melanie's asshole.

~~End of Part 02~~

~~Thanks for reading, comments are more than welcome.~~