Pregnant Milky Milf

Story Info
Pregnant milky milf finds a good fuck.
9.5k words
4.42
144.1k
92

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My life felt perfect a week ago but now it was falling to pieces.

I was pregnant and expecting my first child with my husband. It was an arranged marriage but it was everything I always thought I wanted. I always knew that my parents would arrange my marriage and I was never allowed to date.

I secretly had crushes on boys and there would be boys who would ask me out but it never went past some teenage flirting and giggling. I knew anything more serious would be the end of me.

I was raised in Delhi which is a large city but my parents were conservative. My mother was slightly more relaxed but my father was really strict. He had traditional ideas about women and their roles.

My hair was silky black and I grew it long to my low back. I was proud of my hair and I hoped it would please my husband.

My marriage was functional and we were both overjoyed at the news of my pregnancy. But I had to admit I was disappointed with our sex life. I would hear stories from my friends of their exploits and before my marriage they would get me excited and wet. They would tell me of the different positions such as the dog position and cow position. They would tell me how their husbands would spank them playfully.

There was an occasion when Samera my friend told me, "Meera I have to tell you this. When I was pregnant I would always be in the mood, you know. It is the hormones yaar. It was the morning and I was restless. He was sleeping in his pyjamas and he had an erection. You know men just wake up and it is already hard. I always find that sexy. Anyway I was 8 months pregnant and my hormones were everywhere. I pulled down his pyjamas and boxers and began to take his dirty thing into my mouth. I don't know why but I just had to do it. He began to moan in his sleep. He woke up with the biggest smile on his face. He tried to control it but I loved making him lose control. I even let it cum in my mouth. It tasted strange but you know what, I love doing it now."

Her stories would turn me on so much. That night I humped my pillow and sucked on my thumb as I imaged doing such abhorable things.

As it turned out after marriage my sex life was rather disappointing. My husband would only have sex in the missionary position. I was afraid to suggest other things as he may think I was a slut. It was the man who suggested these things. He married a good girl and I was not going to disappoint him.

My husband was often glued to his phone as he was an important person in the civil service. I always let him be busy and I knew my role as his wife.

I was always interested in having a career as a young woman but I had only started in my job at the bank when I was married and my husband wanted me to focus on being a good wife. I was brought up with a sense of family duty and knew the importance of this.

One day he left his laptop at home and out of curiosity I began to read his emails. They were mundane work emails but I found them interesting as I was unsatisfied in my domestic life.

There were a lot of emails he exchanged with Sonia. He had never mentioned her from work. Their emails very rarely commented on work matters and they were often arranging lunch meetings and staying late.

I turned up at the office one evening when he told me he was working late. I stood at the back peering into his office. I could see the silhouette of two people in his office but I was too far away to see anything else. I creeped closer trying to ensure I was not seen. As I got closer I could hear sounds from the office. But I could not see as he had the blinds closed. If I could not see them then they should not be able to see me in the dark office, I thought. I crept closer until I was at the door, the sounds were unmistakable. I hoped it was not him, I hoped they were straining to move the desks or cabinets. But as I peeked between a gaps I could see my husband behind a woman, who was probably Sonia, bent over a desk while he was ramming into her. The sex was aggressive and visceral. He had a fist of her hair in his hand as he was ramming into her from behind.

It shook me to my core and despite the fact that my husband was defiling our marriage with another woman I could not help but begin to touch myself underneath my clothing.

I came as I watched him shoot inside her and say, "You fuck like a real woman. Not like my holy wife."

I came while I was being insulted. I rushed out of the office and went home. I was shaking with rage as I collapsed on my bed. I could not face my lying pig of a husband. He had not touched me since I was pregnant but now he was having depraved sex with his colleagues.

I knew I could not go to my parents as my father would not approve of any decision I made and he would push me to take my husband back.

Samera was the only one I could talk to. She invited me to stay with her. I had nowhere else to turn to and I went to live with her. She lived in small apartment in Delhi. There was no air conditioning. I felt really uncomfortable. Also the way her husband looked at me made me uncomfortable. My husband then cancelled the credit cards.

One day Samera had to pick up the children from school. I was at their home alone. Then her husband returned from work early. He was just making amiable chat when all of a sudden he said, "You must be horny in your state. If you need someone to take care of your needs, I am happy to."

He placed his hand on my stomach as he said this. I was angry at my husband and my emotions were all over the place. A part of me wanted to take revenge but I could not do this to Samera.

I calmly but also strongly removed his hand and in no uncertain terms made my feelings known. After that day his attitude changed and I began to hear complaints he was making about my presence in their home.

I needed a way out. I relented and spoke to my husband. He was incredulous in his attitude. He said he would take me back if I apologised for leaving the home. This only made me angrier. He cheated on me and instead of apologising he was ordering me to apologise.

I was causing problems in Samera's home and that was not something I wanted.

I was able to look after myself before I was married. I had to find a job but I was 7 months pregnant. No one was going to hire me in this condition. My old manager, Veeru, was a friend on Facebook. He always had a fondness for me and he was the first to congratulate me on my pregnancy when I posted it on Facebook.

I needed an alternative urgently and I messaged him saying I was looking for a job. He replied back shortly after expressing surprise due to my condition but asked me to come around at 4.00pm the next day for an interview.

I borrowed Samera's old office clothes from when she was pregnant. I was wearing a blue knee length skirt with pantyhose and a white blouse. I did my make up lightly.

I was nervous. It had been some time since I had seen Veeru. He was in his late 50's and I always had an affection towards him.

His secretary let him know I had arrived and he came to the door to invite me in. He usually let his secretary show people in so this made me feel special already.

He held my stomach and asked how far along I was. His touch was different to that of Samera's husband and it seemed with genuine interest rather than in a lecherous way.

We just caught up for an hour and talked about general things. His secretary then came in and asked if she could leave. He excused her and we continued talking.

I fell into easy conversation with him and I missed talking to him. He came around the desk and held my hand. This took me by surprise but he had genuine empathy when he did this, "Meera, I want to help you but you need to be honest with me. You are 7 months pregnant, your husband is successful and rich. You do not need to work. Tell me what has happened and I promise to help."

I explained the history of my husband cheating and my reason for leaving my home. I also explained the problem with Samera's husband. My self-esteem was low because my own husband did not find me sexually attractive and he was cheating on me. I was so in need of a boost that even the attentions of Samera's husband had tempted me.

I confided in Veeru my feelings of being unattractive in my state. He let me talk and listened intently.

He seemed shocked, "I will struggle to get you approved but I can help you find somewhere to stay. You have always been attractive but seeing you pregnant you are a lot more attractive now. I do not know how a man can refuse a woman like you. I don't mean to speak out of turn. But I can only imagine how your body looks under those clothes. I don't mean to offend you but your body will never be sexier than it is now."

I should have been offended but the attention was flattering.

***

Veeru

I always liked Meera in more than an employee/boss type of way but she was always a good girl. She was now vulnerable and lonely. I lived on my own and it was easy to convince her to take the spare room. Also knowing that her husband cheated on her, she will be horny for revenge.

I often fantasised about the ways I wanted to fuck her. I invited her to stay over that night and she readily agreed.

I drove her to Samera's and she collected her items. We then drove to my place.

I showed her my apartment. It was a modern apartment and provided many luxuries.

The spare bedroom only had a small single bed as it was usually used by my son when he was staying over. I showed her the bedroom, "I am sorry for the bed. It is small but it is usually used by my son when he stays over."

She smiled and hugged me. As she hugged me, her tits pressed against my chest. She seemed happy just to be there. I showed her the rest of the apartment. It was only a 2 bedroom apartment. I showed her the bathroom and living area.

She settled in for the night. The next morning I went to work and wondered about my next move.

***

Meera

I was so relieved to be away from Samera's husband and my own. I finally felt at peace somewhere. But the bed was too small and felt so uncomfortable especially in my condition.

Veeru had left without saying goodbye. He had left the apartment in a hurry in the morning and I cleaned up after him. I explored the apartment and began to tidy up things as I went around.

I did not know if he was ok with me going in his bedroom but I took the chance on it. I began to put things away and tidy the room when I found a collection of DVD's in his bedroom. I covered my face when I saw this. I could not believe he watched porn movies.

I had been in a horny state ever since becoming pregnant. My husband never wanted to have sex and I needed relief.

Inexplicably I picked up one of the DVD's about a secretary and her boss and began to watch it. I sat back on his bed and sniffed his pillow as I watched the movie.

I was getting so turned on by the movie. I saw his worn clothes and sniffed them as I continued to watch the movie. I found his dirty underwear and I began to sniff it. I didn't know what was coming over me but I was lost to my horny state in that moment.

I was squeezing my breasts through my clothing as I grinded against the pillow that was between my legs. I was sniffing his underwear while I did this.

A scene came on where the secretary was bent over and fucked roughly from behind. It pushed me over the edge. I came hard grinding against the pillow and I collapsed on the bed.

I came to my senses minutes letter and I saw that the pillow was completely soaked and even my shirt had a discharge from my breasts. I could not believe it, I was lactating. I was struggling to find bras to fit and this was going to cause me more problems. My breasts were becoming bigger by the day.

I cleaned up my mess and washed the bed linen so that the evidence was gone. I showered and fingered myself to orgasm again. I was finding it so hard to control myself.

I did not have many clothes and I regretted leaving in such a hurry. I was cut off from any money and I needed new clothes as my body was growing by the day.

I text Veeru, "What time will you be home? I want to cook for you."

He text I back that he would be back early. All the time I had known him, he always worked until late.

I cooked his favourite dishes. He came back and the house had fragrant smells of cooking through the house.

I went to greet him and he looked at me with a wowed expression on his face, "Oh wow. You look so incredible. Your hair is so beautiful. You are simply the most beautiful thing I have ever seen."

I went shy immediately and turned my face. I was not comfortable with compliments but it felt nice. As we sat down to eat I asked, "Did you find out about the job? My clothes are getting too small and I don't have any money to spend."

He said, "I asked but they are unable to hire you. You have done such a good job in the house that I will pay you to look after the house. Like the woman of the home."

I was taken aback, "The woman of the home is usually the wife."

He apologised, "I am sorry if I offended you. I mean to manage the apartment. It feels so nice coming home to my favourite food cooked perfectly. I have never seen the house this clean."

I said, "Thank you so much. That means a lot to me."

We were sat on the sofa and something caught his eye. He kept glancing over at me. I asked him, "Veeru, are you ok?"

He reached over and said, "I think your shirt has a tear"

I looked at it and I could not see anything, "Where is it?"

He then poked his finger through a hole in my shirt just under my right breast. He inserted his finger into the hole and began to poke my breast through the bra, "It is here. You will need some new clothes."

I was unable to speak as his poking caused my mind to become lust filled. His poking continued and his finger had found my nipple as he continued to poke further.

I whispered in a lusty voice, "Yes. I do need new clothes and that is why I needed a job."

He began to flick my nipple through my bra as he offered, "I will take the day off tomorrow to take you shopping."

He then pulled his finger out of the hole and I was disappointed to not have his exploring touches. My breasts ached for his touch.

***

Veeru

I could not believe what I just did and more than that I could not believe Meera did not scold me. I desperately wanted my hands on those tits.

They seemed so much bigger than when she worked for me. I really wanted so much from her. She complained that her back was hurting from sleeping in the spare bed. I felt guilty as I knew it was a small bed. It was the gentlemanly thing to do to offer her my bed. She said, "I cannot agree to that. It would be too much of an imposition."

I insisted, "You need it in your state. I will be fine in the spare room. I want you to be comfortable."

I went to the spare room to sleep. She was not kidding about the bed being uncomfortable. I was tossing and turning all night. I could smell her on the bed sheets and I wished she was with me.

It was then that I saw it. She had neatly put away some clothes in the corner which were used. I could see her panties sticking out from the bottom of the pile.

I went over to the pile and I carefully took out the panties trying not to disturb it. I immediately brought them to my nose and sniffed them.

She had a strong pungent smell. I immediately dropped my pyjamas and began to furiously masturbate. The panties were driving me crazy and I was unable to control myself. As I was about to cum I wrapped the panties around my cock and came in the panties.

I went to bed finally being able to sleep.

***

Meera

I was unable to sleep. I could smell Veeru on the bedsheets and being in his bed aroused my senses.

My hormones were crazy at the moment and Veeru was so good to me. It made me so horny the way he treated me. The way he touched my breasts really turned me on and I wondered what I needed to do.

The next morning I made the hole bigger as I wore the same shirt. We were sat down enjoying breakfast when Veeru began looking at my shirt more and more. He tried to be respectful.

I knew my bra was clearly visible as I made the hole bigger. I asked him, "Veeru, why do you keep looking at my shirt?"

He seemed embarrassed and said, "I am sorry. The tear is getting bigger."

I knew exactly what he meant but I asked, "Show me."

He slipped in his finger through the tear and began poking my nipple again. He ran a circle with his finger around the hole but all the time pressing his finger against the areola of my nipple. The touch was more pronounced and he was taking his time today.

He asked me, "What clothes do you need today?"

He was slowly flicking my nipple through the bra as he was asking the question, "I need some loose dresses due to my state and some comfortable nightwear."

His touching was turning me on so much and I took a deep breath trying to contain any moans, "What about your bra and panties? Do you need new items as your body is changing?"

I would have been offended if I was not so turned on. His touching was getting so bold that he entered two fingers into the hole. He used his two fingers to pinch my nipple and I could feel my arousal build.

I had to stop this but I found myself answering the question in a more explicit manner than I should have, "I need new bras. I am lactating now and my old bras are no longer suitable. They cannot absorb the milk. I need new panties also as my body is getting bigger."

The tension was building in my body and upon hearing my revelations he used his two fingers to lift my bra cups over my breasts. He was now touching my naked breasts. He began to aggressively pinch and twist my nipples. I subconsciously began to gyrate against the sofa beneath me. He was driving me crazy.

The nipple play was driving me to the edge. I came heard from him just teasing my nipples with two fingers.

He pulled his fingers out of the hole and licked the milk off them.

He then said we need to get ready to go shopping.

I went to the shower. I was still in a horny daze and I needed more relief. As I showered I could sense his presence. Just knowing this was where he showered everyday made me so horny. I began to roughly tease and play with my breasts. I squeezed them hard and pitched my nipples the way he did. My breasts were so big that I could bring them up to my mouth and suck on them.

I was fingering myself as I sucked on my nipple. I came again in the shower. I was feeling insatiable.

I changed into different clothes.

Veeru was dressed casually in jeans and a t shirt. I found it odd as in all the time I had known him he always wore a suit.

He took me to various stores and he helped me pick out dresses. The sales ladies thought he was my husband. He kept hinting at off the shoulder dresses or dresses with straps. It was too far out of my comfort zone. I liked to wear full coverage dresses but then he said, "You need to be comfortable and when your body is going through these changes you need clothes that are not as restrictive."

He had a point and I picked out a couple of dresses with shoulder straps. I bought some loose nightwear. I found the options very revealing. Veeru had brought me to modern western shops and their options were always too revealing. I had no option and I picked out some loose fitting slip on nightwear. They were short and showed cleavage and my legs.

I had bought my clothes and then Veeru asked, "Do you want to buy bra and panties?"

I went a deep shade of red as he mentioned my undergarments. I just nodded unable to hide my shyness.

I picked out comfortable items from the maternity section but as we walked past the lace section I saw Veeru's eyes light up at a black lace bra and panties set. It had a cute little pink bow on it. It was not practical in my state but I saw the look in his eyes and I asked him, "Veeru I know I said only maternity clothes but I also want to buy this. Are you ok with this?"