Office Hours Ch. 07

Story Info
The professor strains against the bars.
6.8k words
4.72
8.3k
22

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/02/2024
Created 08/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Office Hours Chapter 7

I stared at the pink paper bag that Jenny had just set down on the coffee table between my wife and me. My wife was on the couch with her feet propped up and her skirt bunched at her waist masturbating her bare pussy and I was standing at my desk in my office holding my dick, which was dripping cum into a little puddle on my desk.

When Jenny set the bag down I had heard a metallic clunk sound. My heart was beating faster because I suspected what was inside. My wife and Jenny, the dark-haired college student with bright blue eyes, had just admitted that she had been testing my ability to keep from coming on my own. And I had just failed again.

Jenny was one of my students in they econ class I taught at the college where I was a professor. She had over time broken down my propriety and revealed my submissive self. She started with simply flashing her panties at me in class from the third-row of banked seats that put her crotch at eye level. But she had succeeded where others had failed to gain my attention by slowly discovering my buttons and then making me push them. She had even drawn my own wife into her plan, awakening the slut side of her that she'd put aside when we got married (and that I sorely missed.) And now Jenny had us both where she wanted us: my wife as a party favor for their friends, and me worshiping my wife's freshly fucked pussy.

Jenny hadn't told me why she chose me. She played her cards close to her vest, but she once indicated she had her own private reasons for liking this form of control. I suspected she was proving something to herself as much as to me. I wasn't going to second-guess the opportunity. It had sparked a whole new flame for my wife and me. We were all in as long as it lasted.

But there was the problem of self-control. Despite all the times Jenny and my wife had made me edge, and the weeks where I was forbidden from coming, the women always found a way to tip me over. Today Jenny had played audio of my wife getting fucked by Jenny's boyfriend, Kyle, in this very office. And as I heard my wife's voice in the recording declare that she wanted to see me suck a cock for her, I came involuntarily all over my desk. And it was worse because I was on punishment of two weeks of denial already for coming without permission.

Jenny reached into the bag, and my wife, who was still dipping her fingers into her pussy, watched with barely concealed anticipation.

Jenny said, "We picked this out for you. We think it's small enough to fit."

She brought out a shiny metal cage.

She said, "We gave you the chance to prove you had self-control, but now that control will belong to others. Mrs. Cale?" She indicated to my wife, who eagerly got up from the couch. Her skirt slid down to cover her pussy again. I licked my lip subconsciously. My wife picked up the cage from Jenny's hand and moved around the desk to where I was standing. She kneeled down in front of me and held the cage up next to my dick.

My wife said, "I think it will be plenty. Is it just me or does his dick seem to get smaller?"

Jenny said, "What do you think, Professor? Is your dick getting smaller or is your wife just seeing more of what she's been missing?"

I couldn't answer. I knew my dick was average, but I also imagined bigger cocks than mine. I imagined them fucking Jenny, fucking my wife, fucking my face.

"Well? Is your dick small enough, Mr. Cale?" my wife said.

"Y-yes. It's small enough for this," I said feeling my face flush red.

My wife opened the cage. It seemed like she had practiced. She slipped it around. I felt my dick shrink away from the cold of the metal. She pulled my balls down and closed the band there. Finally, I was completely inside. I felt a small wave of feeling that I couldn't tell was panic or excitement. Somehow my dick did seem smaller inside the cage. It felt like there was too much room for my retreating flesh.

My wife looked at it. "Hello in there," she said then looked up at me and smiled.

Jenny said, "Now there's the question of the lock. Before we put it on, I want you to know that your wife and I talked about this beforehand. We hoped that you could control yourself, and over the past weeks, you've proved that you can't keep from coming if your own hand is involved. So, this cage will be your new outfit."

She stood and handed a lock over the desk to my wife's outstretched palm. The lock was small and there was a key in it. My wife turned the key and the hasp opened.

Jenny said, "This is it. This is not punishment; this is control. This will be your relationship to your dick from now until Mrs. Cale says otherwise. There are no time limits. It comes off when she wants to play with it, and since I think she has learned that she has a lot of other cocks to play with, that may be a rare event for you."

My wife said, "But don't worry, I know now that your pleasure comes from sucking my dripping pussy. I now know what you are willing to do for me, and so I don't think you'll lack for pleasure."

"And with this on," Jenny said, "The men that want to fuck your wife for you won't have to worry about your little dick around them. They will know that your wife doesn't want yours, that yours is safely tucked away, ineffective, decommissioned. But until she puts the lock on, the choice is still yours."

I swallowed hard. I looked at the puddle of cum on my desk that symbolized my lack of control. I looked at Jenny's face, which was calm and serene as if this was a standard conversation to have with one's professor when you wanted his dick to be caged around you. I looked at my wife's face, which flushed with excitement. Yet her eyes searched mine for any sense that my resolve was weakening. She wanted this. I could tell. If I refused I wondered if I could stop her from leaving me to enjoy the kind of sex she gave up when we got married. I had heard her voice on those recordings. I had rarely heard the lust before so strongly. How could I deny her that pleasure?

I also trusted her deeply. I would do anything for her. Hadn't I done so much already? And didn't I admit I wanted to do more, that I wanted to show her just how much I would do for her? She wanted me to share a cock with her, to worship one together with our mouths? And how much farther would she want me to go? How much farther would she go to satisfy her lusts?

"The cage is not so small now, is it?" Jenny said.

My wife and I both looked at it. My dick had swollen inside the cage. My pink flesh was squeezed against the bars. My wife smirked and taking that as my answer started to slip the lock through the cage.

"Last chance," she said as she looked up at me.

"It's all yours," I said.

I heard the snap as lock closed. My wife took the key out. She looked for approval to Jenny who held out a chain to her. My wife took the chain, threaded the key onto it and draped it over her neck. The key came to rest between her breasts.

"Anyone who sees this," my wife said, "Will know what it means."

I shivered.

Jenny said, "Now, I think it's time I left to show my boyfriend appreciation for the big gifts he gave today." She straightened herself up and set the bag on the desk. There was still a weight in there. "You know what to do with this," Jenny said to my wife as she moved to the door. "And you know what to do with that," Jenny said to me as she indicated the puddle of cum on the desk.

I immediately bent over and began to slurp up my mess and Jenny laughed, opened the door and left, closing it behind her.

As my lips and tongue lapped at the sticky puddle, my wife leaned over and watched me.

"I'm so glad you like to eat cum as much as I do. I'm so grateful that you chose the cage for me. I'm going to blow your mind, I think."

I whimpered, as I drank and lapped. I hoped she would.

* * *

We pulled our cars into our driveway at the same time. I'd been conscious of the metal cage around my dick the whole walk to my car and the drive home. It pressed against my thighs. It weighed down on my balls. It wasn't cold anymore, the metal having been warmed by my body heat. And already I had begun to find comfort in its smoothness and its weight.

My wife got out of her car as she slung her purse onto her shoulder, I caught the reflection of the key swinging between her breasts, coming to rest between her cleavage. Had I not noticed before how she was wearing lower-cut tops lately? I guess I had become too focused on her legs and Jenny's and where they met. Both the women and the legs.

I came around to her and kissed her. She met my kiss and let her tongue flirt with mine. She reached down and brushed her fingers across my crotch. She shivered.

"It's unreal," she said, "But I love it. Thank you."

"I'm surprised at how natural it feels, frankly," I said.

"It is only natural. This is how you need to be."

She laughed, grabbed the pink bag Jenny had given her earlier, and turned up the little walkway to the alcove by our front door.

We were both caught by surprise because two tall young men were standing there waiting. But my wife's surprise turned to pleasure right away as she hurried over and began to hug each of them in turn."

"Hello boys! What a nice surprise," she said. "Mr. Cale, these are friends of Ms. Anderson's. This is Paul and this is Carlo."

Paul and Carlo shook my hand with amusement. They were both taller than me. Paul was the shorter of the two with sandy blond hair. He wore shorts and a tight tee. He had the lean and athletic build of a soccer player. He had a backpack slung over one shoulder. Carlo had darker skin with dark hair and eyes. He looked more muscular. He was wearing track pants and a tee.

Paul said, "It's good to meet you in person, professor."

He was amused at his joke. I realized then that both these men had seen me on the video call Jenny had with my wife the other night. These men had watched me lap up their cum (and probably others) from my wife's pussy after the party where Jenny turned my wife into a party favor.

My wife giggled, and opened the door.

"Please come inside," she said.

"Gladly," Carlo said. His voice was deep. He pressed his hand on my wife's ass to guide her in. Paul stepped behind them putting one hand on her shoulder, leaving me on the porch watching the two men begin to take possession of my wife. I took a deep breath and followed them in, conscious of the sudden tightness of the cage around my dick.

I closed the door and locked it, wondering if any of the neighbors had seen the men's casual familiarity with my wife, or my own inaction as they touched her in public. The plants around the entrance, the shade, along with the way the door was sheltered in the alcove, probably kept it all hidden. Yet a part of me felt excited by the idea that others might see us and wonder.

When I came in, Paul was standing close to my wife facing her. She was looking up at him with anticipation. Paul had one finger holding up the necklace with the key out from her neck.

"So, what Jenny said was true?" he said.

My wife nodded and bit her lip.

"Show us," Carlo said. He had sat in an armchair -- my favorite chair it turns out. I wondered if he knew or if it was just his impulse to sit in the natural dominant chair.

My wife didn't look away from Paul. "Do it, Mr. Cale," she said.

Suddenly, I felt lost. Did she want me to strip in front of these two men? I felt naked already. I felt exposed as they already had an easy intimacy with my wife that I hadn't prepared myself for. Both men wore big grins at my predicament. They seemed amused that a man could be this way.

My wife said, "This is new for him, boys." She turned toward me and said, "Here, let me show you." She unbuttoned her blouse and opened it. She wasn't wearing a bra. The blouse opened and hung just covering her nipples. The chain glinted. She reached down and slid her skirt down over her hips. It bunched down at her feet clad in heels, and she stepped out, which accentuated her bare pussy, showing the pink swelling of her lips. She come to me as she shrugged off the blouse, leaving her naked except for the high heels.

She stood in front of me and casually began to unbutton my shirt.

"This is the next step," she said to me. "This is where she's been taking you. Taking us."

She slipped my shirt off. The men smirked. I didn't know if it was my less than athletic body or the fact that my own wife was naked before them. She unbuckled my belt and fly and, grabbing my slacks at the waist, slowly sank down on her heels bringing my pants down with her.

There I was with the cage sticking out from the white lace panties I was wearing -- the panties she had worn yesterday and gave me to wear today. Part of the reminder that I was always getting her seconds.

My wife looked up at me and slid the panties down.

"You won't need to wear panties anymore, Mr. Cale. I don't want anything to block our view of this." She tapped her manicured nails on the cage. The men laughed. She turned on her heels to them. Her knees were spread apart and they could see every detail of her vulva. She was dripping for them. I could smell the sweet, coppery scent of her excitement.

She stood up and walked over to her pile of clothes and pulled out her phone. She tapped the screen. A moment later and she smiled as Jenny must have answered the video call.

"Hi Ms. Anderson. Your friends are here."

Jenny's voice came from the phone, "I see you're greeting them properly."

My wife panned the camera down so Jenny could see she was totally naked. "Yes, Ms. Anderson and so is Mr. Cale."

She turned the phone toward me. I subconsciously dropped my hand in front of my cage. But I saw Jenny's stern look and moved my hand back away.

"Not so formal now, Professor," Jenny said. "I'm glad we found a way for you to stop playing with yourself."

The men laughed at this.

Jenny said, "Now it's time for Mrs. Cale to play."

My wife turned the camera back to herself, "Thank you, Ms. Anderson!"

Jenny said, "Hand the phone to Mr. Cale, I don't want either of us to miss a thing."

My wife walked over and handed me the phone. I lingered for a moment on Jenny's beautiful eyes and lips, then turned the camera toward my wife. She walked over to Carlo who looked up at her full of confidence.

"I am all yours," she said.

Carlo ran his hand up her thigh and brushed her pussy lips. She shuddered.

"You want us to fuck you?" he said.

"Yes, please," she said.

"In front of your husband?" Paul said as he slipped the backpack off his shoulder and began to open it.

My wife looked back at me. "I want to make this special for him. I want him to really see what it looks like for the first time, what he's only fantasized about. He's imagined me on my knees worshiping cocks. He's imagined me being taken by strong boys like you. But he needs to know how much I need it too. To be fucked out of my mind."

"Yeah, you're a real slut, aren't you, Mrs. Cale," Carlo said as he slipped his fingers into her pussy.

She only moaned in response.

Paul pulled some soft rope out of the backpack. He stepped behind her and began to pull her elbows back, threading the rope through.

"You like to be helpless," Paul whispered to her.

"F- for a real man, yes," she said.

Her breasts jutted out as Paul cinched the rope between her elbows. He draped the ropes over her chest and around her back, framing her breasts beautifully. I stepped closer. My wife looked up at the camera and licked her lips as Paul tapped the back of her legs, prompting her to drop to her knees. The ropes helped to ease her drop and she landed between Carlo's open legs. She reached up to his waistband but the ropes prevented her.

"May I?" she said.

Carlo grinned and nodded. His cock was already lifting up the crotch of his track pants. Paul let enough slack in the rope to allow my wife to grasp the waistband and pull. As she slowly drew them down, Carlo's cock came into view. It began to immediately straighten and arc gently toward his belly. My wife paused to kiss his cock. It was thicker and longer than mine, of course. My wife moaned softly as Paul pulled back on the ropes, pulling her hands back and allowing her weight to shift forward into Carlo's lap.

Carlo ran his fingers through my wife's hair and gripped softly to pull her face up. Her tongue stretched out to stay in contact. She looked up at him.

"You want this?" he said.

"More than anything."

"What about your husband?"

She looked puzzled for a moment and then looked over to me, as if for a moment she forgot I was even there. She looked at my cage where my dick was straining against the metal. Then she looked me in the eyes.

"He wants this too," she said, "He wants me to make you come. He wishes he could be where I am right now -- being used. Don't worry, Mr. Cale, we'll get to that."

I shivered. Fuck, she was right. Seeing her, I wanted to be her. But I couldn't. I couldn't bring myself to admit it. So, watching her was the next best thing. But her words sent a shiver through me. The threat was real but also exciting. The emotions fought through me and pressed out against my cage. That was its real purpose -- to contain my lust to force me to drop further into submission, to let go and release my inhibitions through my mouth instead of my dick.

Jenny's voice came, "Did y'all hear him whine just now?"

The men laughed. My wife smiled.

"Yes, I did," she said staring at Carlo's cock. "We're both weak for it."

With that she ran the flat of her tongue up from Carlo's heavy balls up his shaft and swirled around the crown of his uncut cock. His pink crown swelled out of his foreskin, as she brought her tongue under it.

"Fuck," he said.

Paul tightened the rope, shifting all of my wife's weight forward onto Carlo's cock. She whimpered as Carlo pulled her head up by her hair and guided her mouth down onto his shaft.

She stiffened for a moment and he held her still. Then she nodded and he brought her face down onto his cock. A little tension and he stopped and then brought her back up. She caught her breath as her tongue hung out touching his crown and drooling down his shaft. A bead of pre-cum dripped down his glans and she slurped it and licked her lips.

She nodded again and Carlo brought her back down. This time she sank all the way down until her lips were at the base. I saw her throat swallowing as she moaned around his cock. Drool spilled out and pooled at his hip joints. As her face reddened, he pulled her face back up. She fought him slightly but came up gulping for air. She gasped but then dropped her face down again, desperate to have him back inside her.

She reached the base again and nodded, prompting Carlo to start pulling up and pushing down on her head, fucking her face. Her face was red but the desperation was something I didn't recognize. She wanted him to use her face to jerk himself off. She wanted to be used. Then as he brought her up and she gasped, drooling a mix of saliva and pre-cum, her mouth an open, wet toy, she looked over at me, and the corners of her mouth curled as much as his cock would let them.

This was my wife. The same mouth I had kissed on our wedding day. The woman who had flirted and kissed me just a few minutes ago in the driveway. That tongue was now coating another man's cock with drool. Those lips were open and hungry for his cum. Her eyes rolled up in her head and she plunged back down.

Between the soft gagging sounds, she encouraged Carlo with her moans and cries. He now brought both hands to the sides of her face and used her mouth. He kept her now mostly on the top of his shaft to focus on his sensitive crown. I watched her cheeks move as she swirled her tongue around and maintained suction. Occasionally, the soft pop came when she came up too high. His shaft was completely dripping with thick drool now, almost pale white with the mix of fluids. It dripped down his inner thigh and off his balls.

12