All Comments on 'Office Hours Ch. 07'

by WrightWrongs

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
FailedscoutFailedscout4 months ago

Every chapter is just amazing and so erotic.

Thank you for writing and posting here.

Jaydean409Jaydean4094 months ago

Incredibly hot story!!!! Don’t stop!!!

Pavel246246Pavel2462464 months ago

Why do these stories always have to end with homosexuality. Why?

Second note: every game ends once. Every.

And then it will be very sad for the professor and his wife.

They won't get their absolute loss of respect back.

Third note: this series will also end at some point. And that will be sad, too.

Cocksucker666Cocksucker6664 months ago

Superb story I just wish I was Mr Cale

So looking forward to the next chapter of this story x

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

i love feeling their need for submission as it deepens and blossoms in public

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

how much will he give up for his need to submit?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

i love that it's about debasement and submission not homosexuality, you can feel his need to be dominated

Norway_1705Norway_17053 months ago

5! great style >>>> Twenty days ago, Pavel246246 commented with a question, "Why do these stories (about a straight couple, husband and wife, using a male chastity device) always HAVE to end with homosexuality? Why?"

I propose an answer. And I write it here because I consider WrightWrongs a very talented author and I am sure this tale will get many hits.

Around 2002, the first male chastity cages were sold almost solely within the gay community between San Francisco and Las Vegas, as a sex toy for willingly session of BDSM and consensual humiliation. One or more gay men would humiliate another gay man, forcing him to wear a chastity cage for a few minutes that prevented his penis from any erection. temporarily deprived of his penis, that gay man was forced to serve other gay men in ways you can guess.

Therefore, the first photos, drawings, and videos in circulation depicted always a gay BDSM scenario (i.e.: a niche scenario for a very few people).

Over the next twenty years, sales of this "sex toy" increased, partly due to the presence of cheap silicone imitations. They say tens of thousands, perhaps hundreds of thousands, have been purchased.

It is easy to detect much curiosity, especially from husbands of reluctant wives (any message site can give you examples).

But a serious obstacle is the wives themselves.

Beyond the tropes we read in these kinds of tales, it is very rare that in real life a heterosexual wife "enjoys" seeing her heterosexual husband forced into homosexual acts.

We understand that this is a very shared fantasy (by authors and readers) but it is not realistic.

Why does it happen again and again in the stories, as Pavel laments?

I think it is basically out of laziness. Early pictures showed sissified men with frilly panties and stockings, and out of inertia, all creators pretend it happens to their new characters as well, both in the stories and in the films inspired by the stories. The wife's motives are often stereotypical: dissatisfied with a too-tiny penis (very rare IRL), she seeks revenge or locks him up through deception and blackmail. Boring.

This authorial laziness hurts the sales of the producing industries. Those actions are too extreme and shrink the audience of potential buyers.

It would be much better for business if it were shown that a straight husband can wear a chastity cage without necessarily having his wife force him to become gay.

My two cents: I don't want to persuade anyone.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Kudos! three fascinating characters. But it's a pity that every time everyone falls into the cliché "caged cuck+needy hotwife+malicious Domme", and in the end it turns out that he was a latent gay man who had not yet come out.

What a shame! The first few episodes were wonderful. This one should be directly labeled "gay tale."

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

i suck cock because it gets my mistress off seeing me do something she had ordered that i would not do otherwise, it's an ultimate act of submission , like wearing a cage

the story feels great and shares the need

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWrightWrongs@WrightWrongs
I'm here to become a better writer. Erotica is a perfect avenue -- know your audience, write with passion, use what you know, exercise/exorcise your imagination. I love feedback and do my best to respond to suggestions that fit the characters. Or, I'll just fold them into anot...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES