Office Hours: Prom Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, oh shih, yeah," the woman moaned. As her eyes adjusted to the darkness Annabelle realized, it was Ms. Christine, who she was just talking to earlier. Ms. Christine's boobs, at least DD or maybe even larger, were swinging to the impact of each thrust. Her back muscles were sculpted, and her ass was two glorious orbs reverberating off each impact, a magnitude curvier than Annabelle's comparably juvenile lithe. She wasn't just having sex, she was fucking, with every ounce of derogatory connotation that came with the word. She was like a machine; despite being on her elbows and knees, she seemed to be thrusting back her body to meet hips with her's, possibly with more force than Mr. Grayson. It was equally fair to say that she was fucking him, as much as he was fucking her.

Annabelle's mouth widened, mesmerized by the sight. The sight was beautiful, but also made her slightly jealous. Ms. Christine was loving it, foggy eyes, mouth hanging open, and Mr. Grayson was panting too. Her active role in their act was deriving far greater sexual pleasure from Mr. Grayson and herself than Annabelle's nervous jittering hands or squirming body could ever have.

"Oh fuck yeah, fuck, fuck, fuck I'm gonna cum, keep going," Ms. Christine moaned, pounding faster yet keeping her full composure, even able to look back at him over her shoulder while playing with her breasts. But it was even more complex than Annabelle had initially realized. When she leaned forward off the couch to get a closer look, she realized Mr. Grayson's penis was a little too high up between Ms. Christine's butt. From the angle it was hard to see, but in between thrusts Annabelle saw that Ms. Christine's backdoor had enveloped his penis. They weren't just having normal sex. They were doing anal.

"Yeah yeah, oh shit, fuck!! I'm coming!! Fuck!!" shouted Ms. Christine, arching her back and tilting her head up high. Mr. Grayson groaned and slammed deep into her ring, making a pained expression. Annabelle was stunned at the fact that Ms. Christine wasn't even touching her slit. Having an anal-only orgasm? Her stomach churned at the thought, just imagining how it would feel. Despite how much she learned tonight, there was still a wide margin of experience between her and a fully-fledged woman.

When their orgasms subsided, Ms. Christine slipped off his groin and laid down on her side, supporting herself with her arm. She was breathing intensely, but unlike Annabelle she was taking controlled, long breaths, each one slower and slower. Her anus was puffy and wide open and the inside was a dark void, but over time it pulsated itself shut. When she'd fully relaxed, she grabbed a glass bottle on the floor next to them, took a quick swig, then offered it to Mr. Grayson.

"Think you woke her up," he replied, taking a drink.

"Oh shit," Ms. Christine said, springing to her knees and turning to Annabelle, covering her boobs with her hands. "Hey, sweetheart, how are you feeling? Are you sore at all? You don't mind us doing it here, do you? We can move to another room if you're uncomfortable."

Annabelle shook her head. "Actually, you two are massive turn-ons."

"You wanna do it one more time, before going home?" said Mr. Grayson, half jokingly with a smirk on his face, but his flaccid penis twitched while saying so.

Ms. Christine slapped him in the arm. "What the-- she's just a kid, you idiot!"

Despite the joking attitude, there wasn't anything in the world Annabelle wanted more. She threw off the blanket and sat up off the couch, standing in all her lithe glory once again, and stepped towards the two. Ms. Christine's eyes were wide open in shock, and even Mr. Grayson seemed surprised at first, eyebrows raising for a moment.

He then offered the bottle of Corona to Annabelle. "Drink?"

Annabelle hesitated for a second, but then took up the offer. The alcohol was as bitter as ever, but this time she was able to swallow it. She felt warm on the inside.

12