Office Interlude

Story Info
Veronica's boss/dom takes her on the conference table.
3.7k words
4.59
13.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Veronica panted softly, the sound echoing off the tiled walls yet they still seemed so loud. Her cheeks heated as she adjusted the egg vibrator inside her pussy. It was like a slightly thicker tampon. Her boyfriend/dom had quite an imagination. His last text was an order, "Something to make the day a bit more interesting."

She shuddered in secret delight. Despite her nervousness in using it in the office Veronica felt moisture coating her pussy and inner thighs. Heat curling in her belly as her breasts swelled and nipples tightened. This was so naughty. She knew she wasn't allowed but ever so lightly she circled her clit with the pads of her fingers. Making the nub slippery as it engorged with her anticipation.

Her Dom would not like her getting off without him. He controlled her pleasure. The first time she masturbated waiting for him in their bed he gave her such a spanking she couldn't sit for the whole evening or morning. Of course he comforted her afterwards, massaging lotion gently into her red bottom, kissing it and murmuring what a good girl she was. Her bottom cheeks clenched, heat suffusing her body at the thought of a spanking.

Today would be interesting indeed.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Veronica washed her hands, trying to get herself together. Making sure her blouse was pristine, smoothing down her skirt. She couldn't do anything about the flush in her cheeks. With a confident breath she walked out of the women's room and went back to her desk just outside of her boss's office.

Gabe Santino was sitting in his office, his head bent over his desk looking over some files. He looked so sexy. Not classically handsome like most men in the office. Nor as lean but still he was pretty fit. There was a maturity about him that younger, lean guys didn't have until they reached 30. He had dark looks, skin tanned with dark eyes that were a mahogany brown and hair jet black. His beard was perfectly trimmed and circled his sinful mouth that could launch her mind into a thousand carnal fantasies with just a smile. Even his nose was elegant, that of an Italian aristocrat, keen and Romanesque. He exuded lethal grace, a virile masculinity that made Veronica weak in the knees. His eyes flicked up to see her staring at him. His eyes glinting impaled her with their wicked cognac gaze.

"Ms. MacKenzie?"

"S-Sir."

H mouth edged up at the corners, his teeth white in his big-bad-wolf smile.

"Come here."

Veronica didn't hesitate. Gabe Santino was a man to be obeyed at all times. Her thighs tightened as if afraid the vibrator would fall out, showing the whole office what a desperate slut she was. Pleasure pulsed in her veins, warm like sun rays.

"I hope you had a nice lunch," he said. His voice was like wrinkled velvet, that husky purr swirling in her core.

"Y-Yes, Sir." Then a low hum began in her core. The egg was whirring softly in her sheath, stoking a fire right in the middle of the busy office. No no no no no! She gnawed on her lower lip to keep from moaning. Gabe's brow lifted. He watched her curiously, another smile curling his stern lips.

"Good," he stood up, walking up to her he towered over her. He always made her feel so small and yet it was always a turn on to have him looking down on her. Even his brown eyes seemed darker with some sensual energy. The toy increased its vibrations, her stomach clenched. Butterflies fluttered in her chest making it difficult to breathe properly.

"Is everything alright, Veronica?" he asked quietly. There was a gleam in his eyes again. Dark and carnal, hypnotic. The wave passed and Veronica was able to answer without a stutter, "Of course. I'm fine, sir." A smoky chuckle tripped from his throat.

"I'm happy to hear that," he took a deep breath as if inhaling the air surrounding her. "Wouldn't want you to go home sick. You really work too hard." He was standing so close that Veronica greedily took in the intoxicating scent of him. The rich clean scent probably did more to undo her nerves than the vibrating machine in her pussy.

"Are you ready for the meeting?" he asked. His voice was low and insinuating. Veronica's elegant brows furrowed her confusion. His hands were in his pockets, his stance more relaxed as if to say 'Come here, baby girl.' Shivers raked her spine.

"I'm ready for anything you throw at me, Mr. Santino," she said, puffing up her chest, knowing that her breasts could be seen swelling against the confines of her push up bra, her blouse slightly parting with her every careful breath. Gabe's eyes flashed with heat, his gaze drawn to those soft mounds.

"Good girl... I'm counting on you to be on your best behavior today...," his voice deepened, full of some hidden meaning. Veronica's pulse quickened. The way he said that made her skin prickle and nipples tighten. Oh God...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Oh fuck...," Veronica gasped sharply. Another wave of heat washed over her.

"Something you'd like to share with us, Ms. MacKenzie?" Gabe grunted. Some in the meeting turned to her, mouths tight and brows pinched in disapproval. Like it was high school and Veronica was the naughty student causing a disruption in class.

"No, Sir!"

And yet none of the awkward attention took away from Veronica's arousal. In fact, being in a public place with an active sex toy lodged in her pussy was thrilling. No one caught on that she was getting close to orgasm. No one paid much attention to her through the meeting except for Mr. Santino.

His attention seemed to be on the slides but none noticed the bored, monotone voice he spoke. His expression blank. His dark eyes flickering between Veronica and the room of executives. Making certain she was paying attention. That she was... behaving.

"I expect notes on today's meeting," he said gruffly. His hand fidgeted in his pocket again. Veronica went wide eyed as the toy kicked up a notch. Her thighs clenched together, trying to somehow contain the coming explosion. But every ripple hit a new spot that heightened her desires. Heat suffused her body, her clothes stifling, her skin becoming more sensitive.

She caught a smirk lingering at the corners of Gabe's stern mouth just before he turned around to the charts on the projector. The delicious torture was becoming too much. Another secretary narrowed her eyes at her when she made another mournful noise. She was older and didn't appreciate Veronica wearing revealing blouses and tight skirts. Veronica yelped and everyone turned to see her blush deepen. She couldn't take it anymore.

"I think we'll stop there for now," Gabe sighed. "We'll pick this up after a 30 minute break."

Everyone left one by one. Thank God! She was so close. So close to coming. She was certain she wouldn't have been able to hold out much longer. She could feel herself leaking juices onto the seat, seeping through her stockings, getting her thighs sticky. The whiff of her flowery arousal pungent to her own nose.

Once the last person left, Veronica and Gabe were alone and she could finally release the moan she had been keeping locked up inside her. The vibration steadied again, keeping her on the edge. Just one nudge. Just one higher notch and she would tumble into sweet oblivion.

Gabe stalked over to her. Unhurried and yet there was an urgent energy barely contained within him. A wild animal who's attention was drawn to a juicy steak being dangled in front of it. He stood over her squirming body still sitting in the chair, clutching the sides for dear life. Veronica was eye level with his crotch. Her mouth went dry when she saw the outline of a hungry erection.

His words were guttural and hoarse, "What a good girl you were today... I know that was difficult for you... you're always so greedy for that release..." He leaned over her, the remote in his hand he lowered the speed and volume until it shut off, allowing her to slump over in the chair. "How close were you?"

She panted heavily, her blood roaring in her ears yet Gabe commanded, "Use your words, Angel."

"So close," she swallowed. Gabe smirked then gave her a glass of water. She guzzled it down while he watched, his gaze focused on the movement of her throat. She finished and he took it from her his stare intent, seeking anything amiss.

"Feeling better?" he chuckled. There was warmth in his voice. That somehow seemed more intimate than anything else they had done before.

"The water helps." Yet the heat was still there. The ache lingered making her writhe in her seat. Gabe offered her his hand and Veronica took it. He led her to the table and told her to sit on it. But she paused. At his disapproving frown she explained, "I... I don't want to make a mess..."

Gabe's nostrils flared as if finally aware of her arousal permeating through the air. His expression turned feral, his voice a deep growl, "Get up on the able and spread your legs... show me how wet you are..."

Biting her lip a wave of submission washed over her. She was still a wreck of nerves. Yet she did not want to disappoint her lover. She sat on the table and spread her legs while pulling up her dress over her hips.

"Oh Fuck, baby..."

Gabe gazed upon the mess between her legs. Her panties and stockings so thin from the juices Veronica could feel the cool air brushing against her bare skin. His thick, manly fingers hooked into her panties and panty hose. The look of ravenous hunger on his face made Veronica's pussy pulse.

Slowly, he savored the feel of her skin and the sight and smell of her glistening cream. Gabe would seem controlled but only Veronica could know the truth. His body shuddered trying to contain the feral beast that wanted to devour her.

"Baby... you are so wet," he rasped. His fingers stroked along her pussy lips, around the hook of the toy that was soaked in her syrup. He tsked. "Such a mess, princess."

"Sorry," Veronica blushed deeply, the arousal and passion too much. When he called her princess she knew she was in for a good hard fucking. Her toes curled in anticipation.

"Don't be sorry, princess," Gabe smiled. He pressed his lips to her forehead, his beard scraping along her skin. "I love how responsive to me and our games." He pressed his forehead against hers, looking into her eyes with a soulful gaze. "Are you really ok? It wasn't too much?"

Veronica found her embarrassment ebbing away. She always felt so safe with Gabe around. Always asking permission even though he held the power in their relationship. Office romances were prohibited but they could not resist the pull between them. Almost as if magnets were drawing them together.

"Yes, I'm fine... just reality... in the office," she stammered. Gabe kissed her gently, He cupped her head and kissed her lips. He took her mouth long and leisurely. His lips were warm and welcoming but the beast in him was not long satisfied. The kiss deepened with mouths and tongues, becoming more possessive and seeking.. His fingers combing through her hair while his other hand caressed her thigh.

"We can stop now if you want...," Gabe murmured into her kiss-swollen lips. "It really is a risk..." Then he added wickedly. "But I can't lie... knowing that I was teasing you by remote right under their noses was... stimulating." He pressed his bulge into the melting core of her. She didn't hesitate rolling her hips to meet him.

"Can I come now, Sir?" she asked quietly.

Gabe nipped at her lips. "Impertinent little princess."

He pressed the button, turning the dial up and watching Veronica's eyes flutter, her lips opening as her body melted into a heavenly sigh.

Gabe growled while kissing her throat, "Open your blouse."

Veronica's fingers trembled but she diligently did as commanded because she knew Gabe would only rip it open and she didn't bring an extra shirt today. He cupped her breasts, laving his tongue along the tempting mounds, kissing the valley of her cleavage. Moaning into her soft flesh.

"You're so gorgeous like this...," Gabe murmured hot words into her skin, his beard scraping against the full mounds. "My cock has been hard watching you contort and fidget... the way you writhed in your chair like when you're beneath me... or when I'm pleasing you with my fingers... my mouth... my cock..."

She was sure she was leaking all over the conference table. Gabe lifted her breasts out of her bra cups, the nipples ripe little berries begging to be suckled. He drew one into his hungry mouth, flicking his tongue across the nub, sending a zing to Veronica's clit. She wanted to touch herself. Needed someone to touch her weeping pussy.

"Fuck... I love your breasts," Gabe rasped against her nipples as he devoured them gently. "So sweet and soft... and perfect nubs for me to nibble on..." He rolled the nubbin between his teeth delicately, just enough to bring out a shiver in her. "You smell good too... good enough to eat." He traveled down from her breasts, smiling into her smooth navel as he heard her whimpering.

"Vanilla cream and maple syrup...," he growled. His mouth watered. He turned into a feral beast once he got to that creamy center between his secretary's thighs.

Veronica bit down on her bottom lip hard, turning it full and red. Yet she didn't look away. The sight was always mesmerizing when he devoured her. Then he stood up.

"Get on your knees...," he rasped. Veronica whimpered yet sunk to her knees, her mouth gaping at the beast Gabe stroked. Her belly quivered at the thickness in his grip, craving his taste. The vibrator was still lodged in her pussy as she took him into her hungry mouth. He was a musky salty treat on her tongue. "Look at me, princess."

Veronica's eyes flipped up to see Gabe's intense gaze seething into her soul. His coarse fingers raked through her hair, gathering it into his fist as he breathed in rhythmic pants. Her boss was thick, at first he had been difficult to take but through practice she managed to almost get him down her throat.

"Use your hands... that's it... mmmm my girl knows what I like...," Gabe purred. His thighs flexed at the swirl of her tongue around his stalk to his crown. The room filled with suckling and quiet moans. When Veronica closed her eyes he pulled on her hair tightly, "Keep your eyes on me, baby..."

Veronica groaned around his cock. Her hand moved in a steady rhythm designed to drive him wild. Her breasts swayed at her every movement. Her fingers twitching to touch herself. Reading her thoughts Gabe smirked, "What's wrong, pet? Feeling achy again?"

Veronica moaned but sucked him harder. Gabe cursed the little minx. He held up the remote and turned it to it's lowest setting. The toy whirred to life and she paused, her mouth tightening around his length. After that brief pause she bobbed her head faster, her hand gliding with more ease with her saliva and his pre-cum.

She wanted him to come. Needed him to come. Seeing him lose control because of her mouth or pussy was the sexiest thing in the world to her. His scent and sounds were driving her to make him release his seed.

"Don't you dare come, Princess," he growled, his stomach clenching as heat sizzled down his spine. He was so close. Almost there... "Not until I do... and then... then I'll give you... give you your reward—Oh God..." He moaned, his head falling back. The voluptuous mouth worked him, devouring him with more determination. "Remove your hand... I'm going to fuck your mouth."

Veronica never shut her eyes, barely blinking as Gabe shuttled his cock past her soft lips.

"Almost there... almost... almost...," Gabe grunted, his cock getting bigger. The sweet suction of her mouth was too much. He came in a rush of hot cream, delicious and a bit saline down her throat. Veronica continued to suck on the luscious cream dripping down the shaft. Gentle and careful not to overstimulate the now very sensitive crown.

Gabe stroked Veronica's hair as she worshipped him. His face glazed over, sated and purring like a cat-eating-the-canary. Glassy eyes watched her until she finished. He praised her for being a good girl then told her to sit up on the conference table. "Now I'm going to take care of that delicious pussy...," he growled, his voice a gravelly mess.

He turned off the toy. Veronica shuddered, still as finely tuned as a violin.

He turned off the toy. Veronica immediately complied feeling like a high strung instrument ready for the big crescendo. The table's smooth surface was cool against her breasts, so flushed with sensation and desperate heat. His hand rested on her lower back while his other gently pulled the toy out, leaving an ache for something big to fit it.

At her whimper Gabe chuckled. The smell of her pussy cream was intoxicating. He had to taste it. Her breath a muted coo into the table at his tongue sweeping across her hungry pussy. Her body pulsed with electricity, charged and ready to detonate. She squeaked at her boss's thumb pressing into her asshole.

He laughed at her responsive shiver. "Another time, princess..." He took some of her essence, using it as lube to get further into her ass as he lapped at her weeping pussy.

Gabe was in heaven. His princess tasted of ambrosia. He groaned as he pushed tongue deep into her quivering channel. Veronica clawed at the table, a moan escaping her. Gabe chuckled, "Careful, princess, or else people will be wondering what we are doing in here."

She gnawed at her lip trying to mute her sounds of pleasure. Yet the sadistic bastard seemed only more determined to test her limits. While his one thumb was lightly penetrating her ass hole his other thumb was swiping over her slippery bundle of nerves. Veronica whined into the table, her body and mind at their whits end.

Finally taking pity on her, Gabe upped his efforts. He was eager to fuck her, to feel the after shocks of her orgasm fluttering around his cock. Convulsive waves gripped her. Her body awash with over-lapping waves of ecstasy. She flooded her boss's mouth with her juices and he slurped it up like honey.

Veronica panted, sweat forming on her skin and she took comfort in the coolness of the table. Gabe gave her a gentle "Shhhhh" sound to calm her overworked nerves, his hand gliding up and down her spine in a soothing caress. His lips followed up her back to nibble at her ear while he pressed his turgid organ against her entrance.

"You ready for my cock, princess?" he nuzzled a kiss behind her ear. His breath was a hot caress on her neck.

"Yes... please, Sir... I need it so bad. Please."

A smile curved his stern lips as he lined himself up then pushed slowly, smiling at the aftershocks quivering around him. He groaned, "God... you're so wet... you're drenching my cock, holy shit baby girl..."

Veronica's toes and fingers curled as Gabe began a steady rhythm. She moved under him, moaning as he filled her. The gentleness didn't last for long. He picked up speed with determination and his own hungry desire to feel her come again. Hard, rough strokes rocked her body until he lost himself in her wet warmth.

"Fuck!" he cried out, he shot his seed into her, her body milking him of every last drop. He dug his face into Veronica's back, biting her neck to muffle his scream. Every muscle tensed as he came. His ragged breaths in her ear Veronica savored the feeling of her lover pulsing inside her. Then he reached underneath her and started strumming his fingers on her swollen clit.

With just a few swipes of his fingers Veronica saw stars, her nerves sparking like fireworks. The two lovers stayed connected soaking up the heady sensation of being bonded together.

Gabe kneaded her breasts, his thumbs idly rolling over her taut nipples, kissing her neck and burying his nose in her hair. They smelled of sweat and sex. Perhaps the room would permeate with it. Gabe released Veronica, sinking into a chair. She immediately got back onto her knees and began cleaning off his cock with her tongue.

12