Office Interlude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The shaft was deflating but twitched at the worship being paid it. Veronica moaned at tasting them together. They didn't use a condom but she was on the pill. She liked to feel him bare anyway. She would say she liked the feeling of nothing between. He said he felt the same about her clothes and that at home she shouldn't wear them.

"Come here, baby," Gabe's eyes glazed over. The ravenous beast sated... for now. Veronica sat fully on his lap, curling up like a cat on its owner. They took deep breaths together until the racing of their hearts slowed to their normal rhythms.

"We still have 10 minutes," she murmured, kissing his throat.

Gabe barked a laugh. He booped her nose. "You are trouble, princess." But Veronica started to turn until she was straddled on his lap. And Gabe was already guiding her hips over him.

"10 minutes..." he groaned. "That's not enough time..."

Veronica was about to say something but that died as Gabe began toGabe began nibbling the hardened peak of her nipple, his amber eyes glowing and hungry for her.

* * * * * * * *

12