Office Junior Learns a Lesson

Story Info
My first ever story, all about learning the ropes like I am.
1.6k words
4.19
15k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel had known Felix for a while now. They'd met at work: he'd interviewed her when she was fresh out of uni, and been the one to show her the ropes when she got the job. She really appreciated how much time he'd invested in her, but wasn't too sure if he actually liked her or was just doing his job. Sometimes he made quite short, mean comments about the way she did things. But he'd then spend time gently explaining to her how to improve. Which side to him was the real Felix?

Felix was several years older than Rachel and ranked way above her. He liked the feeling of knowing so much more than the cute little baby of the team, and being able to show off his superior knowledge. The way her big eyes widened whenever he shut her down was really sexy, and he loved the relief in her face when he then went on to help her afterwards.

Over the months, Felix had developed a certain curiosity about Rachel. When he'd interviewed her, she'd seemed innocent and quite cute but nothing memorable. However, the more time he spent with her, the more things didn't add up. He once glanced at her as she put her blazer on, and saw a row of small bruises along her arm, at the cuff of her blouse. They looked like fingerprints. He mentally noted it but said nothing. Weeks later, he saw a similar bruise on her neck. It was quite blatantly a lovebite that she had tried to cover up with makeup. He only noticed it because he was leaning over her shoulder, showing her how to log into the new computer system. It wasn't glaringly obvious from afar. However he knew he had to say something this time.

"Rachel, what's that on your neck?" he said sharply. She turned a deep shade of pink. Should she own it or pretend not to know?

"What, sorry? I don't know what's on my neck," she lied. She remembered the guilty pleasure she'd felt as her lover sucked frantically on her neck the night before, breathing warm air into her ears and clutching her desperately as they made love. Totally worth whatever trouble she was about to get into.

"Imagine a client seeing that!" Felix exclaimed. "I know exactly what it is and so do you. I didn't have you down as a little slut, but disgusting, dirty behaviour like that should NOT be taken to work. Do you understand me, Rachel?" he fumed.

"Yes, Felix." She blushed again, especially at the word slut. Was that what she was? Maybe he was right.

Felix was furious. He had the reputation of the company to uphold. He almost sent Rachel home but decided to give her something to do as punishment instead.

"It's sir, not Felix" he snapped. "And you will not be allowed to speak to clients until that's gone. You can come to my office and sort out my paperwork for the next two days. You'll do it in silence. I don't want to notice you're there and I don't want to see that disgusting mark on your neck at any point, slut."

He knew it was inappropriate to call the young girl a slut at work, but in the circumstances he didn't care. She clearly was a slut after all. He was sure the dirty little girl would have similar marks all over her perky little tits, probably from any number of guys. Why was he picturing her tits? He went back to his office and got to work. She fussed silently in the corner by the filing cabinets.

The next day, Rachel came to work in a white blouse with a high collar. Her guilty neck was hidden. She looked smart and Felix felt calmer. When she came into his office to continue the admin work, he walked over and pulled her ponytail back, off her shoulder, to check the collar line was high enough.

"Good girl," he said, genuinely pleased. "You can go back to your real work today, dressed like that. You'll have lots to catch up on now. I hope you've learnt to be less of a slut now." He wanted to reward her.

But Rachel had done some thinking overnight. She wanted him to follow through on his punishment. It was the least she deserved, and she'd been lucky he hadn't exposed her to the rest of the office. "It's okay, sir." She bowed her head, blushing again as she remembered his superior title. "I think you should punish me today too. I shouldn't have acted so slutty and I need to be told off for it or I'll be tempted to do it again. I get so carried away when guys start kissing my neck. I can't help myself. I love the feeling."

Felix was surprised. Was the baby slut asking for punishment? Did she know that the punishment flashing through his mind right now wasn't paperwork but something far more sinister? If she enjoyed being a slut so much, maybe she should be a slut under his command.

He locked the office door.

"Alright, bitch," he said, looking her up and down for the first time in all these months. Her tits were small and her face was quite average apart from her wide, green eyes but her ass looked great in that skirt and she had really long, toned legs. She slightly flinched at being called a bitch, but felt she deserved it in these circumstances. Anyway, she looked up to Felix and felt his judgement was usually right so if he called her a bitch, she probably was one.

"Let's see how much you really want to be in trouble with me" said Felix. As her pretty eyes widened familiarly he grabbed her hair again, this time much less tenderly. He pulled downwards until she was forced onto her knees. He could see the reflection of himself with the slut kneeling in front of him in the tinted window behind her. She giggled. He was getting angry that she was clearly not too bothered by this. He wanted her to really suffer now, so she remembered who was in charge.

"Take off my belt," he ordered. She smiled. This was how she felt most comfortable, looking up at her lovers as they glared down at her, telling her how to please them. This wasn't punishment at all. At least not yet. As she fumbled with the belt she admired Felix's strong middle aged frame. He clearly worked out.

Felix, meanwhile, was wondering why he hadn't thought of this sooner. He had this office all to himself and she'd followed him around it for months, always obeying his sometimes outlandish instructions. "Hurry up," he said. He could feel himself getting harder as he admired her backside in the window. She finally freed him and gasped slightly at the sight. It was huge. She submissively went to lick the exposed end of his cock but he put his hand on her forehead, stopping her.

"Get naked," he said. She looked up at him, suddenly shy again. He stood there still fully clothed apart from his unbuttoned trousers and watched her blush as she unbuttoned her blouse and unzipped her skirt, returning to the kneeling position. Just as he suspected she had a mark like the one on her neck on her left tit and this confirmation that she was a slut turned him on even more. He wondered how far she'd go to please him. "Alright you can suck me now," he said harshly. He stared her straight in the eyes as she took him inside her mouth, then held her head still as he forced himself to the back of her throat.

"If you're going to be a slut, you'll be my little slut, you hear me?" He didn't wait for a. response as she was too busy gagging on his erection to speak. He felt her throat relax as he edged further in and sighed with pleasure. She heard him sigh and loved the knowledge that she was doing a good job. She wanted to impress him, like she did in the workplace, by sucking his cock as well as she could. She wanted to make it up to him.

When his entire shaft was finally dripping wet Felix withdrew and pulled Rachel by her hair again to a standing position. "Why are you being punished?" he asked.

"Because I was a slut," she said, looking at the floor again. She looked less innocent now with saliva running down her mouth and onto her neck.

"You are a slut" he corrected her. He pushed her over his desk now, not waiting to plunge himself deep inside her soaking wet pussy. Realising how wet she was he said "Oh so you liked that did you? You liked sucking my dick? Not much of a punishment if you like it," so he thrust harder inside her, desperate to make her suffer.

"Apologise to me" he ordered. "Tell me you're sorry."

"I'm sorry," she moaned, full of his throbbing cock. He grabbed both of her arms and twisted them behind her back.

"How sorry?" he demanded.

"I'm so so sorry. It won't happen again, sir," she squealed. She looked up at the window and saw his fierce eyes as he pounded her.

He saw too and had an idea. He whipped his phone out of his pocket. "Take this," he commanded. She did. "Now take a selfie. I want to see your jiggling tits again later." So Rachel took a photo and then another. "Take a video," said Felix. She recorded her face as he thrust himself inside her and she moaned. She felt guilty now, and knew he'd have these photos forever, to use in case she stepped out of line again...