Office Junior

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are we expecting rough seas?"

"I always plan for the worst possible sea conditions...that way I'll be happy if the sailing is calm."

The ship moved away from the dock at two o'clock in time for the MS Astoria to pull in and unload five hundred passengers, replenish its stores and provisions, take a fresh load of five hundred passengers and sail away to the Norwegian fjords.

I was the only passenger on the MV Roald Amundsen as it sailed slowly down the Thames and out to sea. It wasn't going far and it wasn't going fast; the plan was to return to the dock in nineteen hours time so the ship would sail around one hundred and thirty miles out and then turn around and do the same coming back. The ship's most economical cruising speed was thirteen knots or there about and it was cheaper to be on the move than to pay for mooring the ship alongside a dock.

Page 8

I was the only passenger but not the only person on the ship, there were close to three hundred crew and officers on board the ship, I ate lunch in the Waldorf Restaurant with ten of the ships senior officers...though not the captain, he preferred to be on the bridge when the ship was sailing in the crowded waters of the English channel.

After lunch I set the printer running, the first session was the 'Welcome to Conference' lecture delivered by Ray Prescott, ten pages, collated and stapled. I was glad that I'd taken a few minutes to read the photocopier's manual before I started printing. The printing would be a little slower if the photocopier did all the work for me but all I had to do was sit back and reload the stapler every hundred sets of pages and remove the printed stack out of the printer and put it into an empty box. The paper tray inside the machine took two thousand five hundred sheets of paper so I didn't have to worry about that more than once a day.

Before dinner I had to go through the farcical 'Lifeboat drill'. Like the pre-flight emergency demonstration on an aircraft. I had to meet in the 'Captain's Lounge' where two members of crew wearing lifejackets and orange baseball caps went through the process of putting the lifejacket on correctly. I had to stand alone in single file and then put my right hand on the shoulder of the crewman in front of me while the other came behind me and put her hand on my shoulder and then the three of us walked out of the lounge towards the stairs. During my own personal lifeboat drill at least forty crew members were on guard, two at every stairway on every deck as well as crewmen at every doorway leading from the ship to the outside world. I stood out on deck nine and an officer walked past me to make sure that all of me was standing under the correct lifeboat.

Dinner was again eaten in the Waldorf Restaurant with ten senior officers; my grandmother had impressed on me the importance of dressing for dinner so I'd taken six of my poshest outfits with me to wear to dinner, for day wear, I had a pile of t-shirts and skirts. The cruise director asked me if I'd like to watch a show after dinner, listen to the Carmen Duo playing piano and violin music or watch a film...as I was their only customer it made sense that I got what I wanted in the way of entertainment.

"I may sound like a boring fart but I've had such a busy day today that I'm going to bed with a 'Rom-com' and have an early night."

Before I went to bed I placed one handout on each seat in the show lounge ready for the two o'clock welcome meeting the following day.

At seven o'clock the hotel manager phoned me up, he wanted to know what I'd like for breakfast and more importantly, where I'd like to eat it.

"Can I have a full English in my cabin please?"

"Just this once madam as your our most special passenger for the day."

Page 9

Twenty minutes later there was a knock at my cabin door and the head chef pushed a trolley into my room. There was a tulip glass of champagne on top of the trolley as well as a glass of orange juice. "We'll be docking to take on the rest of your group in thirty minutes time."

There was far more food than I could possibly have eaten and as soon as I was full, I dressed and ran up to the Captain's Club Lounge to watch the 'Sky Walk' being lowered into place from the cruise terminal to the opening on the same deck a little further along the ship. I watched as three peas from the same pod walked along the skywalk, Paul Prescott was in the middle with a 'Cheshire Cat' grin on his face and I assumed that the other two were David and Ray. David Prescott was the company's Planning and Operations Director and Ray was the CEO and Managing Director. All three brothers wore the same suit, almost a corporate uniform while their staff that followed along behind them were dressed as if they were on holiday.

I rushed to the coffee machine in the Explorer Restaurant, the Roald Amundsen's self service restaurant, and grabbed a large black coffee with extra sugar and met Paul, Ray and David at the security point by the ship's reception desk. I handed Paul his coffee and took his briefcase off of him. Paul introduced me to his brothers and Ray took up a huffy stance, "You do realise that I'm more important than my brother...don't you?"

"Yes sir but I have no idea how you drink your coffee!"

Ray smiled and said, "We all like it the same way, strong black and sweet..." then he looked at Paul, "...some of us like our coffee younger from the new world and some of us like our coffee a little more mature!"

It took some hours until the final passenger was onboard and as soon as they were, the captain called a lifeboat drill over the speaker system followed by seven short blasts on the ship's whistle and one long one. I have to say...seeing four hundred people going through the drill made a lot more sense to me. I'd been given the details for Tuesday's first session so while snakes of people shuffled through the ship like American chain gang prisoners, I went to my office in the small conference room and started making the changes before kick-starting the print run.

The first hundred handouts had finished as the lifeboat drill ended and I'd refilled the stapler and started the second print run.

Paul popped his head around my door, "Lunch!"

"I was planning on having a late lunch so I can finish tomorrow morning's printrun."

"Lunch...that's an order young lady!"

Page 10

I followed Paul down to the Waldorf Restaurant, the delegates were filing into the room and being directed to fill up tables in order, starting from the Starboard side's table closest to the bow of the ship. I sanitised my hands and was about to take the table I was being directed to but Paul stopped me. I was taken to the Captain's table again, this time it was the company's senior officers sitting around the large table, everyone was a Prescott...well, everyone apart from me. I was sat between Paul and his sister Olive, throughout the five course lunch Paul and Olive were both flirting with me. I started blushing over the vegetable samosa starter and was still blushing over the Rum baba for pudding.

After lunch I returned to my office, took the third print run off of the printer, refilled the stapler and started the final run. Paul Prescott came into my room with two cups of coffee, one white and the other black. "Olive asked me to enquire discretely if she had a chance with you."

"And this is you being discrete?"

Paul laughed..."I told her that I didn't think that you batted that way!"

"I don't really have a stance one way or the other over same sex relationships."

"Shall I tell her to keep playing for you?"

"I'd rather that she didn't!"

"What are you planning to do this afternoon?"

"Well, I was rushing to get finished so that I could sit in on this afternoon's welcome meeting."

Paul shook his head, "Well, you can sit in, you're welcome...but you already know all about why and how we came to be steaming down the Thames and out into the English Channel on a ship instead of sitting in a hotel in Brighton like every other year."

I'd read the handout on my computer screen while I was printing it so I knew what Ray Prescott was going to talk about...the only thing I wouldn't know was the responses and questions from the delegates.

"I've got a full cocktail cabinet in my cabin up on deck eleven...want to see how the other half live on a ship like this?"

I let Paul talk me into going to his cabin with him, I knew what he was after...he'd made it perfectly clear during lunch that he was on heat and was looking for a little 'Afternoon delight'. Deck eleven was a different world to my world on deck five. Paul had a separate sleeping area and sitting area, his cabin was at least half as big again as my twin cabin closer to the water. He had windows to the outside world as well.

Page 11

I had just one drink and we sat talking in the living area of his cabin. There were a few kisses and hugs, he touched my breasts through my t-shirt but he didn't try to go any further...he might have tried but after an hour he took a telephone call from the ship's hospital. Dr Ben Appleby, an educational expert who was due to give a talk on improving profitability by spotting promise in employees and picking the right educational paths or training courses to develop them into better employees, had been admitted to the ships hospital. Ben was the best in his field but not a good seaman...he was totally debilitated with seasickness and was going to have to leave the ship in Leith and head back to Northampton by train.

"Could we reschedule his talk, give him David's planning spot tomorrow morning before we arrive in Leith?"

Paul lost his enthusiasm for playing with me and started ringing around, looking for a last minute replacement for his seasick lecturer. I fetched Paul a coffee and then went down to start removing the lecturer's name from the educational lecture.

I spent a while showering and doing my hair and makeup for dinner, Dinner was always pre-assigned seat and it would be the same seat every evening, I was assigned to the executive table again, it struck me as odd because I wasn't even an employee of the company, just a temp who was officially still at school.

For dinner I was seated between Ray and Paul, Ray told Paul that if he couldn't get anyone else, he should call Dr Wren and that was the end of the conversation about work. Olive had a sour face but she did keep checking me out as we ate. There was wine with the meal and I had two glasses pushed on me, one by Paul and the other by Ray Prescott. After dinner there was a show and I did spot a lot of shuffling about around the room. There were three hundred men at the conference and fifty women and I soon noticed that each of the fifty women had a male partner sitting at their side in the slow lounge...well, forty eight women did, one woman had Olive Prescott sitting at her side.

After the show I found myself in Paul's cabin again, this time we didn't spend any time in the sitting area of his cabin, we went straight to bed. I had a very limited sex life to that date, I'd never fucked in a bed, the boys that I'd allowed that close to me were always my own age so sex was snatched moments in places that were dangerous when adults weren't watching over us...snatched moments, I'd never had an orgasm from a boys cock but several from their fingers.

Paul was nothing like the boys I'd been with in the past, Paul was somewhat of a languid lover, long slow thrusts. He tipped me over the edge within the first ten minutes and then kept me fluttering between heights of pleasure and even higher points for the next two hours. At midnight I told him he had to stop because I needed to use the toilet.

"Pee or poo?"

"Pee!"

Paul clambered off of me and walked over to the bathroom door and opened it. I thought 'This is rich, I tell him that I need the toilet and the bastard beats me to it!'

Paul looked back to the bed, "Come on then, you want to use the toilet!"

Page 12

I walked over to the bathroom; it really felt strange being out in the open in the nude with a naked man, never been all the way nude with anyone before...never enough time or security in the past. I sat on the toilet and Paul squatted down in front of me, I was about to say that I couldn't go with him watching me but he stopped me by covering my mouth with his. Paul pushed my knees apart and began to stroke between my legs. He reached my pussy and started fingering me, not slow and languid like he'd been fucking me, his fingering was rapid, very rapid, the tip of his middle finger pressing on a 'G-spot' deep inside my body, on the roof of my vagina.

I was trying to say that I couldn't go with him watching me but suddenly I was having a massive orgasm and my pee was spurting all over the place. I managed to splash Paul as he squatted in front of me. His lips suddenly left mine and he leaned back, that's when I realised that Paul was masturbating me with one hand and himself with the other. As my pee splashed down on his cock he finally erupted and sent his semen splashing all over my lower legs from my knees to my ankles.

I was covered in pee and spunk and he was covered in my pee so we both took a shower together and after the shower Paul pushed me back into bed and spooned with me for the rest of the night. At six o'clock I was woken by his hot-rod hammering against my anal sphincter. I pushed his cock away from my bum and said, "If you want sex you'll have to wait until I've been toilet."

"Pee or poo?"

"Both!"

"Can I watch?"

"Not if you want to touch again!"

"Just watch if it will freak you out to be touched while you poo."

I sat on the toilet and he crouched in front of me again. I was asked to lift myself off the seat a little and did. As I strained to do my business while he watched he grew a massive erection just from watching me use the toilet.

The morning sex was a different order of magnitude to the evening before. Paul was like a wild stallion, we didn't get as far as the bed, he fucked me standing up in the doorway from the bathroom, he fucked me bending over the back of his sofa, he fucked me pressed up against the wall as people walked past the outside of the cabin. The windows were silvered for privacy but if anyone had blocked the light out by putting their hands over their eyes, they would have been able to watch us fucking and the noise I was making, I was surprised that no one did look just to see what was going on in the cabin.

"Breakfast?"

"I've got to go and change first!"

Page 13

Paul smiled and then he opened his wardrobe, he pulled out a long dress shirt and told me to try it on. On Paul it was a shirt that would have just covered his balls but on me, it came down to my knees. Paul pulled a narrow leather belt out of the loops of his trousers and fastened that around my waist.

"There, you look delicious."

"I'll at least need to wear my knickers under this!"

"They're last night's and a little crusty!"

I pulled my dirty knickers on and looked at my reflection in his mirror. The scarlet of my knickers could be seen through the shirt front so I took them off again and went to breakfast. Again, we ate at the Captain's table but it was a buffet breakfast. I marvelled at the number of women who were still dressed in their posh frocks from the evening before at breakfast.

Ray came up behind me, "Did you have fun with my brother last night?"

I gasped but said nothing, I was just wondering if Paul had been boasting about his conquest when Ray laughed, "David and I have the same shirt only my shirt's enamelled buttons have 'RP' in red on the black background instead of 'PP' like Paul's"

As I ate breakfast Ray and Paul were discussing the pairings around the dining room, some men and women appeared to do a regular thing at conference and sleep with the same partner...not their wife...and others seemed to play the field, a different partner every night at conference.

I finished breakfast and went to my cabin to get changed into working clothes for the day and get Paul's monogrammed shirt off of my back. I started printing the handouts for the afternoon talk and while the printer was running I took a box of handouts for the morning session. After placing the first two hundred handouts on the seats I returned to my office to reload the stapler, remove the first one hundred handouts for the afternoon session and started the printer running again. I bumped into Ray Prescott as I was finishing placing the handouts on the seats, "We've just had confirmation that the speaker to replace Dr Ben Appleby will be Dr J Wren PhD and that session will be moved to two PM on Wednesday."

"I'll get on that right away sir."

"Do me a favour, print out an 'A4' page with 'Dr Wren' printed on it as large as possible. You'll need to pick up Dr Wren's boarding card from reception and nip ashore as soon as we dock in Kirkwall, grab a taxi and go to the airport to meet the flight from Luton, bring the doctor back to the ship and get security to do the necessary with the photographs and things."

We docked in Leith just after lunchtime, we had just four hours alongside in Leith. I sauntered to the Royal Yacht Britannia which was moored permanently in Leith and was just a few yards along the dock from our ship. I paid my sixteen quid to get into the ship for a guided tour and then straight back to work. The delegates had been told that they would have four hours of free time in Leith but of course I wasn't a delegate and no one had specifically told me that I was off duty for four hours so I just chanced it a little bit.

Page 14

The afternoon lecture was at five o'clock and dinner was at seven thirty. This time I was between Paul and David Prescott, David was flirting with me all the way through the meal but Paul was just being pleasant rather than flirting. I got the feeling like most boys at school, once Paul got what he wanted, he'd move on to the next girl.

The evening entertainment was starting at nine o'clock because of the late dinner and on our way to the show, Paul pulled me out to the Explorer Restaurant for a coffee before the show. He pulled a small box out of his jacket pocket; the 'Pandora' logo was unmistakable on the box lid, not the best jewellery in the world but better than I'd usually buy for myself. Real gold, eighteen carat, small ear studs that were the Pandora logo so I had 'P', 'P' in my ears and the matching necklace was also the Pandora logo but much larger than the ones in my ears. Paul had branded me for everyone to see but I didn't give a damned, he could drape my body with all the gold he wanted to and it proved that he hadn't lost interest in me.

Our fucking after the show was much like the evening before, Paul got me off quickly and fucked me for over an hour just keeping my orgasm running like waves striking the ship. He wanted to watch me pee again before we went to sleep, this time he talked me into standing up above the toilet and just let my pee fall into the bowl. Again, as I started to pee he wanted to get his hand in the way and he took a little of my warm pee and massaged it into his cock as he brought himself off, aiming his spunk at my belly as he climaxed.

Another night of spooning but this time, as we passed the end of Scotland the sea got very rough and the rocking and rolling caused his cock to saw between my inner thighs and he climaxed between my legs and to me it seemed like he was asleep as he did.

I had to rush to print the handouts for the educational talk by Dr Wren and as soon as the ship docked in Kirkwall on the Orkney Islands I was off and running, I had a pocket full of cash from Ray to pay for the taxi and Dr Wren's boarding card as well as my own.

I stood in the arrivals area of the airport holding up my notice, the flight from Luton had hoped to the Orkneys via Aberdeen and had arrived just before I did. I saw the first passenger through the customs and immigration station, he was an elderly gentleman in a tweed jacket with leather patches on his elbows, I waved the sign at him and smiled, he smiled too but walked over to the man standing next to me. A couple came through next followed by...I couldn't believe my eyes, my careers advisor, Miss Wren walked through the door. She gave me a massive beaming smile and walked over to me and gave me a hug.