Office Junior

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is Dr Wren your father Miss?"

Page 15

"No Sarah, while you were studying for your GCSE's I was studying for my PhD in Educational Psychology so I'm a doctor now but don't ask me to prescribe any drugs for you."

She laughed at her own joke, I thought, 'She'll soon get tired of that joke!'

"Erm...well, I let the taxi that brought me here go so we'll have to find a new one, can I help you with your bag?"

It was only a three or four mile trip to the ship and as soon as the door closed Miss Wren...Dr Wren leaned in all giggly and dug me in the ribs with her elbow.

"So Sarah, how many of the Prescott family have hit on you so far?"

I blushed and she lifted my earlobe, "Let me see...'P'...Could be any of the Prescott family...they all love to brand their conquests...come on spill the beans, which of the Prescott family have hit on you?"

"All of them I think...but mainly Olive, Paul, Ray, David, Glen, Simon, Peter, Carl and others, too many to remember their names."

"Well, let me give you the lowdown, if you like women, Olive is by far the better lover in the Prescott dynasty...Ray is an inventive lover, he fucks like a rabbit or a steam train and can hold off his orgasm for hours...David is a fast and violent lover, he cums fast but also has a rapid recycle rate, he only needs twenty minutes rest and he's hard again and ready to fuck...Paul's a languid lover he likes to screw long and slow when he has the time but can be very kinky at times..."

She stopped talking at that point and looked at me, "...oh, I see it was Paul who got into your knickers!"

She burst out laughing at my obvious discomfort but fortunately her telephone put her off her stride.

"Paul...yes I landed about twenty minutes ago and Sarah was waiting for me at the airport...uh-huh...okay, I'll see you then."

She closed the telephone down and popped it in her jeans pocket, "I love to have my phone vibrate in my trouser pocket, very decadent...your lover wants you to take me straight to his cabin as soon as we get to the ship."

After the security guard took Dr Wren' photograph I took her from the sixth floor to the eleventh in the lift, we were very much going against the flow as people were heading down to deck six for the Waldorf restaurant or to go ashore. I knocked on Paul's cabin door but got no answer so I tried the handle and the door opened.

Page 16

Paul's room seemed empty but there were sounds of running water from the bathroom. I pulled Dr Wren's bag into Paul's cabin and then I noticed something new on Paul's bedside cabinet, an eight by ten glossy photograph that hadn't been standing there for the previous two days. It was a studio portrait of Dr Wren with two young boys. I recognised David Prescott from my class at school, the same David Prescott that took my virginity, David 'The Cherry Picker' Prescott and an older boy that looked like David's brother, David's older brother.

Paul stepped out of the bathroom totally nude and Dr Wren threw herself at him, arms around his neck and she rained kisses all over his face before saying, "I hope Sarah's been looking after you well...I thought that you two would hit it off, she's just your type!"

"Jenny, you were absolutely right, she's perfect, smart, funny and she'll do most of the kinky things I like but she's a good worker too."

Jenney turned to face me, I was still looking at the photograph in disbelief.

Jenny picked the photograph up and looked at it. "I told you that I prefer the picture of us renewing our marriage vows with Paul junior and David acting as your best men!"

"Yes I know but the silver frame doesn't travel as well as the wooden one on this picture."

I could feel my mouth opening and closing but no sound was coming out. Realisation was just starting to dawn on me that Dr Wren...Jenny Wren...was actually Paul's wife and the boy I lost my virginity too was Paul's youngest son, David.

I suddenly remembered that I'd been telling Jenny all about my sex sessions with her husband, I spun my head around in Jenny's direction ready to apologise but she was advancing on me, backing me into a corner of the cabin. She pulled at my t-shirt, pulled it out of my skirt and as she pulled it up she kissed me and then my t-shirt was off. I looked over at Paul, he was just standing there rubbing his cock watching as his wife stripped me naked.

Jenny was undressing herself as she turned to Paul, "I've been desperate for a pee since I took off from Aberdeen!" Jenny was an inch taller than me and even though she was in her forties, once she was naked she looked like a young girl, her breasts were smaller than mine and there wasn't a trace of hair anywhere on her body apart from her head...not a trace of fat anywhere either. Without makeup and with short hair she could have passed for being even younger than I was.

I saw Paul's cock jump violently at the news that his wife wanted a pee. Jenny grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the bathroom with her, Paul was a micrometer behind me. Jenny pulled the shower curtain out of the way and crouched down in the shower area. "I hope you need a little pee too Sarah..." I was pulled into the shower area after her and pulled down so that I was sitting on her lap, I was facing her with my knees outside her hips and she started rubbing between my legs, "...come on Sarah, try and do a little pee!"

Page 17

I managed a little trickle; it ran over her hand and along her forearm and trickled over her lower abdomen and naked pussy. Paul was jumping around like an excited puppy, his head popping in from one side and then the other, trying to get the best view of my pee stream running over his wife's body.

"Are you all finished?"

I grinned at Jenny and nodded my head.

""Lean back against Paul."

Paul was right behind me and as I leaned back his face came into view, he was looking down over my body as Jenny put her fingers just above her clitoris and she pulled the skin upwards as hard as she could and suddenly a jet of pee shot upwards, it was a jet that struck my belly button and splashed in all directions, splattering up as high as my breasts and then cascaded down over my pubic hair and down into my vagina.

Paul groaned and I felt warmth against the back of my neck and slowly slithering down my spine. Seeing his wife's fountain of pee covering me had made Paul climax and his thick spunk trickled slowly towards my bum.

After the pee had all finished Paul helped me up off of Jenny's lap. I was turned so that Jenny could see the trail of spunk slowly falling down my back. Her hands gripped my hips and I felt the tip of her tongue touch the cleft between my buttocks and she licked her husband's spunk from my back following my spine up to ground zero where Paul's cock had been when he climaxed. Feeling Jenny licking up my back to my neck had my body shivering and shaking with excitement.

Jenny turned the water on in the shower without closing the curtains and she washed me from my head down to my toes and then made me do the same for her and the whole time, Pauls was standing there, leaning against the sink rubbing his flaccid cock, trying to get life back into his root.

By the time I'd washed Jenny Paul was hard again and even though we were both still soaking wet Jenny pulled me out into the sleeping area, Paul threw towels onto the bed and I was pulled down on top of them. Jenny placed me on my back and then she climbed on top of me, her knees either side of my shoulders and her mouth hit me between my legs.

Paul climbed on the bed behind his wife and I got an ultra close up shot of Paul's cock slipping into Jenny's cunt. He fucked her with long slow thrusts for five minutes, delivering her a shuddering orgasm before pulling all the way out and aiming his cock at my mouth. As soon as Paul's cock left Jenny's cunt there was a cascade of her juice all over my face and then I had his cock in my mouth. He pushed in deeper until I choked.

Jenny's mouth left my cunt and she looked back at her husband..."Don't break her...she's the first of your girlfriends that I like enough to want a long term relationship with!"

Page 18

Paul backed out of my mouth and back into Jenny's cunt until she had a second climax. This time, instead of me getting another mouthful of Paul' cock he clambered off of the bed and walked to the other end. Jenny rolled us over so that I was on top this time and Paul was fucking me until I climaxed and then he fucked Jenny's mouth. I could tell from the way that the bed bounced that Paul was fucking Jenny's mouth far harder than he had fucked mine but there was no choking from Jenny, she was taking all of his cock...all the way in.

When Paul fucked me for the second time jenny told him to fill my cunt because she was hungry. Paul fucked me hard and fast this time. As Paul bellowed through his climax I felt his cock jerk inside my body and even felt the jet of semen splashing against my cervix.

Paul didn't rest inside my body after climaxing like he'd done each time before, as soon as he'd finished spurting he pulled straight out of me and Jenny lifted her head as she pulled my body down and she ate her husband's spunk out of my cunt. I was doing the same to her but all I got as my reward was Jenny's lubricating juice. As Jenny and I were finishing off on the bed Paul was phoning reception for fresh towels. Jenny and I were in the shower again when Imam, Paul's cabin steward knocked on the door with fresh towels. The bathroom door was open and I saw Imam looking at me and Jenny washing each other and that gave me a massive kick realising what Imam could see.

We dressed and went to lunch, the Waldorf Restaurant was empty when we got there just fifteen minutes before the restaurant was due to close. We all opted for just a main and sweet instead of the full five course meal.

We were due to set sail from Kirkwall at four o'clock, Jenny's talk was due to start at four thirty...as soon as her lifeboat drill was completed. I went back to my office and was buttonholed by Olive, "I think Paul lied to me when he told me that you didn't bat for my team...I heard you and Jenny and it made me very jealous...I'll be knocking on your cabin door later baby."

"Olive...why doesn't Jenny use Paul's last name?"

"Because of her profession, head teachers don't like mother's teaching their own children at public schools and because she was well known in educational circles and lecture circuits as Jenny Wren and didn't want to change that I guess."

I managed to do my work and get to watch Jenny's lecture. When Paul, Ray and David gave their talks they had been behind their lecterns, even using it like a shield or comfort blanket, gripping the sides of the lectern until their knuckles turned white some times. Jenny was different; she used the whole stage...even though she was delivering someone else's talk and during the 'Q&A' session she was out in the audience with her microphone, going right up to people who wanted to ask questions so that they could use her microphone to ask the question and she stood right at their side as she answered. Jenny's session was also the only one that over ran her allotted two hours because everyone was so engaged in her lecture.

Page 19

Kirkwall was the last port on our five day conference cruise. From Kirkwall it was a straight seven hundred and fifty mile dash back to Tilbury, we should arrive back in London at eight o'clock in the morning on Saturday. There would be two more lectures on Friday but apart from the lectures and the meals, I spent the rest of the time in bed with Paul and Jenny, learning all I could about sex. I had to try hard to put the fact that I'd had sex with mother, father and one of their two sons from that branch of the Prescott family because it seemed very weird to me to do things like that but then what did I know!

I'd used all but four boxes of paper and on Saturday morning Paul popped into my office to thank me for all the hard work as well as for all the fun. Paul had a time sheet...my time sheet, I recognised Friday and Saturday's entry in my handwriting and then in Paul's handwriting there was an entry of eight am for Sunday, then two lines through to Saturday at six pm.

"What does that mean?"

"Means that we'll be paying you from eight o'clock on Sunday until six pm today, one hundred and fifty-six hours, just over nine hundred pounds and with Friday and Saturday as well, you'll be earning over a thousand pounds for your first week at work...less stoppages of course.

There was a goodbye kiss, chaste of course as we were in a glass box and Prescott Engineering's staff were walking past. Paul looked at the four boxes of paper on the floor, Offer the paper to the reception staff, save carting them back to the office."

"Really?"

"We pay five pounds a box for bulk paper and get the VAT back on them, it'll cost more to take them back to the office than to replace them from the supplier."

The reception staff were glad of the free paper and Olive caught me as I was carting boxes of paper to the reception staff, she looked very pissed at me as she said, "I knocked on your cabin door a few times."

"I was kept pretty busy by Paul and Jenny!"

"How about Lunch tomorrow...my treat?"

"My grandparents like me to have Sunday lunch at home..." Olive's face hardened even more, "...but I'm free for dinner if you're interested!"

I got a sweet smile, "Give me your address...I'll pick you up at six o'clock tomorrow...we can eat at my house."

I waved everyone goodbye. They wouldn't allow Prescott's van on the dock side until the last of the passengers had cleared the ship. The van driver that had come to pick me up was younger than the one who'd driven me down. He had to fix the large printer down onto a pallet and fix the computer and screen down securrly before walking behind the crew members who had been detailed to take the pallet down to the loading bay. We weren't allowed into the loading area, we just stood like lemons at the back of the van while the pallet was brought through the labyrinth of passageways in the bowls of the ship. A fork lift truck plucked our pallet out of the side of the ship and placed it in the van.

Page 20

My suitcase was in the cab with me again and this time, after the printer was dropped off, I was taken all the way home in the van.

My grandmother told me that she was never going to speak to me ever again, not just because I'd sailed on her favourite company's latest ship before her but because I'd had two meals with the senior officers, not like a 'Normal' passenger, sharing a table with one officer and nine other passengers, I was on my own with ten senior officers at each meal. I didn't mention the sex...I thought it more fitting just to tell her that I'd had fun during my six day cruise.

I got a phone call from David Prescott on Saturday evening...not David Prescott the Operations Director, David Prescott, the son of Paul Prescott and Jenny Wren...the boy that took my virginity a few months earlier. David had passed his driving test and his father had bought him a car. David invited me to go with him and Paul, his older brother, to the cinema. I said yes and was picked up a few minutes later. We sat in the darkness of the cinema, me in the middle seat with Paul and David either side of me. We did everything but fuck in the cinema, the fucking came later in the back seat of the car in the cinema's car park. I sucked David's cock while Paul fucked me from behind and then we swapped over.

I'd need to keep a family tree of the Prescott family, it looked like I was going to be fucking my way through the whole family over the next few months.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Big Fat Cock: A Hot Mommy Seduced Nerd discovers the power his big, fat cock has over women.in Incest/Taboo
Tim has Fun when He Shares a Bed He ends up in bed with his mother.in Incest/Taboo
Leo Goes into the Wrong Bedroom He has sex with his sister, then later on with his mother.in Incest/Taboo
Accidental Nympho Mom Frequency waves has mother crazy for son's cock.in Incest/Taboo
The Dark Stone Pt. 01 A strange rock changes Sam and the women around him.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories