Office Manager

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You go home, tell your husband you want to talk about it more, let him think he's making the decision. Fuck him into next week then come back tomorrow with the proposal signed and your down payment. Oh, and Sun LI, I want you to at least trim, if not shave that sweet tasting pussy, we're going to go for an extended lunch after you stop by. I promise, you won't be disappointed."

I French kissed her and stood just as the guys were walking back in. Sun Li told her husband they needed to go home so they could talk more. She winked at me as they walked out the door. I smiled at Barry and told him it was a done deal, he laughed and walked into his office. The fact that it was a 14,000 dollar job was incentive enough to be happy.

Sun Li returned the next day with the signed proposal and a check. I worked with her scheduling the installation date before I told Barry we were going to lunch and that I might not be back before three. He smiled, waved, and closed his office door behind Martha as she walked in.

Martha looked at Barry, "Did I hear her say she might be gone until three? How does that work? Oh wait, did she just ... no shit. It's no wonder I keep your horns trimmed all the time, she's an absolute fucking machine. I'd better never find out you were in her. I'll cut it off in your sleep."

"Baby, there's only one place this cock ever goes, in your body. Cheryl knows that, she flirts a little, but she knows I'll never violate our trust. You have nothing to worry about."

"I know, I just thought maybe we might have a little argument so we could have make up sex."

"Martha, we don't need to have an argument to fuck, get undressed and put your pretty little ass on the desk while I lock the door."

Barry called back to the shop telling Sid to answer the phones for a half hour.

Back to the present:

Sun Li and I had coffee, she left her car and rode with me to a motel about five miles from town where we figured no one would notice. I'd used it several times in the past with men. As we walked in the room a huge bouquet of flowers greeted us along with a fruit basket and a cheese/cracker tray. The card on the flowers read *Thank you Sun Li*, from Cheryl. Sun Li gushed as she threw herself into my arms, after kissing me deeply she said in a heated state.

"You so good to me."

I looked at the flowers and food, it had to be Barry. No one else knew where I'd be and no one else would have thought to do something like this. If that man wasn't so devoted to Martha, I'd find a way to claim him. I slowly began undressing Sun Li, watching her arms and legs erupt in goose bumps as I got closer to her slender little kitty. As her dress hit the floor I smiled, I could see through the transparent red micro-panties and noticed there wasn't a single hair on her mound or vulva. While I was undressing her, she was doing the same to me, when my dress hit the floor, she could barely wait to unfasten my bra. My tits let loose as soon as the restricting fabric was removed, they jiggled, shimmied and wiggled as her tiny hands manipulated them, pulling my nipples making them hard as stones.

Her lips surrounded one then the other, she was lost in her own little world and I let her stay there as long as she wanted to. I hadn't had a woman on my tits for years and suddenly realized I liked it so much better than a man, maybe I should broaden my horizons and make plans to be with Sun Li again. Her small hand was inside my panties, working on my labia and clit, alternating between the two, this girl had definitely been with women before. Sliding my panties down as she lowered her body she looked up as her knees touched the floor.

Her hands were on the inside of my thighs pressing outward, her eyes never leaving mine. With the gap beneath my pussy about an inch wide her face moved in to taste, I immediately opened more as her tongue made contact with the outer labia. In less than a minute her face was pressed tight to my leaking pussy, lapping up the nectar flowing from me, moving her hands to the back of my thighs holding me in place as she licked and gobbled at my protruding clit.

My body stiffened and I knew I was on the verge, so did Sun Li as she increased the assault, my hips were rocking back and forth, I was on the edge when she slid a finger into my ass up to the first knuckle. That was all she wrote, with hands on her head I jammed my cunt into her face relishing in my orgasm. She lapped and gulped as I gushed, the cunt honey flowing out of me onto her tiny mouth.

As my body settled I noticed she was on her knees smiling up at me. I reached for and pulled her up, picking her up in my arms I laid her on the bed feeling her small body. I unhooked her bra sucking and playing with the nipples as I slowly, ever so slowly pulled her panties down, revealing that small soft mound devoid of hair or stubble. When I inquired how she'd gotten it so smooth she whispered,

"Spa lady yesterday. You tell me to shave, I want to make you happy."

I could no longer resist. My mouth covered that small bare mound sucking softly as I did. Her legs opened as I pushed my tongue into her vulva, swirling it across the labia a time or two before I used my tongue to open the hood covering her clit. It stood out like a like dick about three quarters of an inch long, I sucked and licked and licked and sucked until I felt her hips raise into my face and her knees closed on my head. Not a sound, not even an "UH", nothing but ragged breathing as her body shook.

Moving up next to her she wanted to suck my nipples again, pulling off to tell me.

"You make Sun Li pussy feel so good. We can do again, yes?"

We stayed in that motel room until well after five, sucking, caressing, grinding our cunts against each other, fingering, and of course ... licking. We left with my panties in her purse and hers in mine. I spent an hour or more smelling the scent of her aroused pussy as I masturbated in bed, I didn't think I could cum anymore that day, those panties proved me wrong. Long story short, Sun Li and I continued our love affair for over a year, meeting at least once a week until her husband was transferred out of state. After a few emails we lost touch and never did get back together again.

Approximately two years later my life changed exponentially for the better the day Barry's younger brother walked through the door. A 20 year Marine who'd just retired. My heart hadn't thumped like that for many a year, my stomach had butterflies and I could feel my panties dampen. I had reduced my extracurricular activities over the past year and was on the prowl for fresh meat, long term fresh meat. At 35 I was tired of being alone for the first time in my life. We hit it off instantly, he liked big chested women, short skirts, big hair and a slutty personality ... shazam ... I fit the bill perfectly.

Barry told me Bill was quite the ladies man so I wasn't surprised when we screwed on our second date. I wanted to make sure he understood who and what I had been before we got too involved, telling him about my escapades with men and women. He laughed out loud holding me tight to his naked chest.

"Cheryl if you think I've lived a saintly life you're insane. As a younger man I ran the whores almost nightly, as I aged, I had steady fucking companions, and if I was away from base and something willing caught my eye, I'd bag her as well. It's only been the last few years I've thought about finding someone to settle with, seems to me you may be the one."

He was sweet, respectful, loyal to me, doted over me and told me he was completely satisfied with me sexually, I had all he wanted or needed. Gee, it sounded like Barry and Martha. I had to admit he checked all the boxes on my list, I hadn't looked at another guy since the first night he sunk his cock balls deep in my puss. Neither of us wanted a family at our ages, we had lots of nieces and nephews if we needed to be around little ones for a few hours, which was a long time for us.

We'd been going out and shagging at least every other day, often every day, for three months when he asked if I'd marry him, I did, the next week. We didn't need to wait, we were ready to settle, may as well take care of things right away. I still flirt with the salesmen and Bill knows it. He also knows no cock other than his will ever enter my body, there are those who say once a slut always a slut. Which may be true, it's just that I've decided I'll be his slut full time, I have no time or desire for anyone else. Ironically, we still get discounts from different vendors, showing a little tit flesh and the top of a lace bra along with a lot of thigh in a stocking seems to go a long way toward assuring better pricing.

Bill had been a mechanic in the motor pool in the Marines, our local guy who worked on small engines was trying to retire at 74 but couldn't find anyone to take over his business, until he met Bill. Now he owns and runs the local small engine repair place, recently being approved to handle a nationally known brand of lawn equipment.

I still work for Barry, he still calls me a slut when I'm inadvertently flashing him, he still squeezes my tit if he turns and bumps into me and he tells me his brother is lucky to be with a woman who has such a fine ass.

As much as things have changed, some things remain the same.

12