Office Manager Destroyed My Pussy

Story Info
Office manager destroyed my newly married pussy...
6.5k words
3.58
60.9k
47
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 06/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
odinchacha
odinchacha
252 Followers

Hi all, my name is Radhika, 26 years of age, and the most important part which you like the most is my figure which is 32-28-38. Do not ask me why I have such a huge ass because as a teenager, I felt anal was less risky as I want to preserve my pussy for my husband only. That's all. I have been happily married for the past six months and we had amazing sex.

My husband is a sex maniac like me and we have lots of sex. The problem comes in when we need to stay separately for almost a month as my husband has to go to his native for some family reasons. So I was alone.

I work in an MNC so I had to keep up with my work. My shift begins at noon and ends around 10 at night. I reach home around 12 and there starts the problem.

When I sleep on the bed where we used to make love, cuddle, and smooch, my hormones go so high that I need to finger my pussy every night for a whole week.

One day while I was getting ready for the office, I got a WhatsApp notification that my hubby was nude with a hard dick and was dancing in front of the mirror. I always love it when my hubby does such things for me. I went to our bedroom, pulled my leggings along with the panties down and started to rub over my pussy while watching his dick.

Then came the tragedy: a call from the cab driver that he had reached my place. I cursed him, "Why the fuck he should come so early today?"

I went to the office and my hubby was so horny that he kept sending his dick pics and videos continuously. After some time, I got some free time and started to watch those.

As we had private cubicles and there were only a few people in the office, I started to play with my pussy. The intensity grew between my legs. I opened the video that we recorded while we fuck and plugged in my earphone and started to watch it.

I was moaning at the top of my voice as my hubby was fucking me with hard long strokes. By the time I came back to the world after having an orgasm in my panty (it doesn't take much time for me to get an orgasm), my manager was behind me, watching the video and also watching me rubbing my pussy! Then he smiled at me and left.

I was so shy. What would he say? Or will he inform the HR team about my activities?

During the dinner break, he broke the silence and asked me, "Are you guys far from each other?" I felt so shy, but replied, "Yes, for the last one month."

He smiled and said, "Even I had the same problem at the early stages of my marriage" and winked at me. I threw a shy smile at him when he stood up. I observed a huge bulge in his pants. I gulped looking at the size of the bulge. Here I don't mean the length but the width was so big. I got it my manager had got a fat dick.

While in the cab, he sat beside me and asked me, "What are your plans tonight?"

I replied, "Nothing much, just sleeping once I reach home."

He said, "Then what about your pussy cat?" he was referring to my pussy there.

And instantly, it started to leak below. I said, "It will wait for its owner (husband)."

The manager immediately replied, "I have meat for your cat to eat. What do you say?"

As he said that, my eyes fell on his pants and I could see he was hard and before I replied, he placed my hand on his dick over his pants.

God, it was so hot and it was really really fat! I could not control myself from catching his dick in my hand and pressing it to know the width of it. It was really huge. My mind was imagining how it would be if he entered me and how much it will widen my pussy.

As I was lost in my thoughts, my place arrived and my manager also got out along with me. I did not ask him any questions as he followed me. I entered the house and left the door open and he came in and closed the door behind him.

I left my things on the table and moved to the washroom to freshen up. Once under the shower, I realized what I was doing, I gave the horny manager the hint that I would like to get fucked by him.

I fixed my mind to inform him to leave as it was wrong. Once after the bath, as I stepped out, I felt a hand catch me from behind and turned me toward him. He pulled my towel and made me sit on my knees and pushed his dick into my mouth. It all happened in a fraction of a second so I could not react and started to feel my manager's fat dick in my mouth.

It was not so long, it was around 5 inches, but the width was so large that I had to open my whole mouth to take it in. He caught my hair and started to fuck my face very hard.

My face became red and I was loving his dominance from him. I could feel my pussy dripping below as I continue to roll my tongue over his dick. He lifted me with his arms.

My manager was a bulky person who was around 6 feet and was very strong. He caught my face and kissed me on my lips. I started to kiss him back as his fingers reached my pussy which was so wet already. He started to finger it with all his 4 fingers.

Initially, it was painful but the kissing stopped my shouts from coming out. Once he confirmed that my pussy was wide enough, he lifted me in the air as I placed my legs around him. My manager pushed his big fat dick into my pussy. As I sat on his dick, a loud moan, "Ahhhhhhhhh.." escaped my mouth.

I could feel my pussy being stretched beyond its limits. I was in a trance as it was a new feeling. My husband used to go deep but this dick was widening my pussy. It took me to a new world where I started to jump on his dick. He placed his hands under my ass and started to spread my ass cheeks while I continued to jump on his dick.

I rode my manager in a standing position for a good 10 minutes and cummed on his dick. He put me down and turned me and started to roll his hands on my ass and whispered, "I wanted to fuck you from the first day I saw you in the office. This ass of yours made me long for you." I replied, "It's all yours now."

The manager lifted my left leg and started to insert his dick from behind. I could see his dick entering my pussy in the mirror in front of us. I could clearly see that my black pussy lips were widening for his dick.

He started to fuck me from behind, catching my boobs for support and pressing them hard as he can. I was lost in pleasure as he increased his strokes and started to fuck me hard.

I started to shout, "Ahhhh yessssss ohhhhhhh goddddddd yeahhhhhhh fuckkkkkkk meeeeeee ahhhhhhhh.."

He turned me toward him and we started to kiss. He inserted his dick from the front and I needed to raise my legs and stand on my fingers to reach his height.

The manager started to fuck me in hard and long shots for a good 10 minutes and even I started to move my hips in a rhythm. Soon, I was reaching my second orgasm. His strokes started to increase as my hip movements too. I could feel his dick becoming more fatter and at last, we came together.

We fell on the ground for some time and he lifted me and took me to the bathroom and gave me a good bath and carried me to the bed.

My manager lifted me in his arms and threw me on our bed. The bed on which we used to sleep and where I used to fuck my pussy every day. I ran my hands over the bed, and when I looked, my manager was standing near my legs and looking at my pussy.

I don't know why, but I felt shy knowing someone. I fucked me till now, looking eagerly at my pussy. I placed my hands on my pussy. My manager immediately caught both my legs, pulled me to the end and placed my legs on his shoulder.

He just rubbed his finger on my pussy lips which made me shiver. I got goosebumps all over my body. He bent down and smelled my pussy and said your pussy smells like a sweet Radhika.

Saying he used two of his fingers to open my pussy lips wide and saw my inner pussy. It was red, so he said, "Your pussy was well used. Your pussy lips became so dark and black."

Only I knew the reason why they became so black and smiled shyly. He bought his mouth to my pussy and pushed his tongue while his hands spread my pussy lips wide

"Ahh, I was in heaven, and I caught his head with my legs and continued to moan and raise my waist to match his licking. He is so good at licking that he made me cum in no time."

Once I came, he came beside me near my head. I started to get some air and breathed hard. Once my breath settled, I turned to see his dick and big balls hanging down too.

I caught his dick and balls with my hands. I could feel his dick getting hard, and in no time, his dick was hard. I started to examine his dick. It was fast, and I could not grip it with my hand.

I moved towards his dick. I noticed the veins on the dick, and it was a veiny dick which is my dream dick. I started to rub his dick all over my face after smelling it.

I smelled his balls as they were hanging. I took them into my mouth as taking hanging grapes and sucked his balls. Within no time, he started to push his dick into my mouth and fuck my mouth.

He pulled my head out. My head was hanging out of bed while he was fucking my mouth and his hands playing with my pussy. After fucking my mouth, he turned me to my fours.

I started to run his fingers over my ass hole and tried to push his forefinger into it, making me moan loud. The time is 3 am, and all are sleeping. If not, neighbours might have come running.

Fingering my ass, he asked. It seems that this hole was used a lot. I moaned, "But it never took a fat dick like yours. Fuck my ass, sir." He started to lick my ass while he inserted his other finger too.

He finger fucked my asshole with two fingers and started to insert his dick into my ass hole. God, as his tip entered, I could feel my ass hole ripped apart. I love to get fucked in the ass, and my hubby never does it.

I was feeling like heaven and was moaning. He pushed his dick completely into my ass hole, making me shiver and tremble. After some time, I started to enjoy it and started to move my hips back to take his hard strokes in.

He caught me by my hair and pulled me back, making me form an arch. He started to slap my ass cheeks and fuck my ass hole as I started to finger my pussy. After some time, he noticed I was fingering myself.

He said, "Naughty girl, pleasing yourself." I requested him to please fuck my pussy by lifting me in the air. He caught my throat, lifted me, and pinned me to the wall. He inserted his dick into my pussy and started to fuck.

I was enjoying the fuck. I can see our image in the mirror, where my hair is scattered all over my face. My legs were around his waist, his hips moving with speed. An orgasm started to build within my legs, and I also felt like pissing.

I told him I was going to piss. He took me to the bathroom but never stopped fucking. I pissed and cum at a time. He lifted me high and removed his dick, and some of the cum filled piss fell on his dick.

He took me to the hall and made me kneel. He asked me to suck his dick, which I had pissed before. I did like an obedient slut. After which, he turned me into a doggy and fucked my pussy like no tomorrow.

I, as a slut, enjoyed his fucking and moaned so loud for his fucking. He turned me into a missionary position and came on top of me. He caught me by my hands, pinned them to the floor and started to fuck me like a dominant animal.

I loved his dominance and enjoyed and cum again. He took his dick out and cummed all over my body. I lay down like that and fell asleep. When I woke up, the floor was still wet, and the cum was still fresh on my body.

I took his cum and smelled it, and licked. I remembered the first time when 2 of my college seniors took me to their rooms fucked my holes, and cum. They left me the same way my manager left.

In the morning, my manager left, asking me to take leave for the day. He texted me later. I was the only one who took his dick in both holes in a single night of all the women he fucked.

I felt proud and scared about how I will face him the next day in the office.

So I took leave and recalled how I had a good fuck that night. There were many questions in my mind. Is it right? What would happen if my husband came to know about it? And many others. But I thought of ignoring them all and got ready for the office the next day.

Again I received a text from my manager:

Manager: Hi Radhika, how are your holes? Are they still sore and painful? You can take a leave for today as well.

I had a wicked smile reading those texts, I replied to him.

Me: Yeah, sir, they are still paining as your monster ripped them apart. I think I will not make it to the office for a week.

Manager: I know few women never walked for two days after a good fuck from me, you know. Anyhow, take care.

Me: Ok, bye.

I got a naughty idea, so I took out the low-neck Kurti, which is super tight. I wore it with a pushup bra, showcasing a good amount of cleavage, and reached the office. I noticed my manager's jaws dropped as I entered the floor and wished him.

I had this wicked smile as I passed him. After some meetings, he asked me to get my laptop to the other side of the floor, where we would be far from the camera. He asked me to show him the work that I was doing. I placed my lappy on the table and bent to show him the work.

Now is his chance to see many of my boobs popping out from my kurthi. I observed his dick getting hard as he placed his hand on my ass and started to caress my ass. I said that we would be caught. He said it would not be clear to the camera, so he asked me to come here.

I smiled and rubbed my hand over his semi-hard dick. He said, "You should wear more revealing dresses to the office as we love to see your assets. Why don't you come in a shirt without a bra so that we can watch your boobs jiggle?" I gave him a naughty smile and asked, "What do you mean by WE?"

He said my team lead has a crush on me too. He would never stop speaking about me in the smoking area. I smiled listening to all of these and felt proud. When I went to the washroom, I noticed that I had a wet patch. I understood that I liked constant attention, and different men longing for me was making me wet.

The next day I decided to tease not only my manager but my TL as well. I wore a white shirt just with a slip under it. I intentionally did not wear a bra that day. My 32-sized stiff boobs are visible through it. I wanted to tease, so I left for the office.

I noticed my TL's eyes popping out as my boobs jiggled as I walked to the floor. I ensured my two buttons were open so they got a good glimpse of my cleavage. My team lead kept calling for various doubts that day. I stood beside him as he sat, placing my laptop on the desk.

As I bent over to explain the points to him, he got a good view of my cleavage, leading to my nipples getting hard. I can notice them, and my TL noticed them as well. We were interrupted when my manager called me to his cabin. When I reached his cabin, my nipples were completely hard and visible.

My slip and the shirt were semi-transparent. He gave me a car key and asked me to go to the parking and sit in the car. He would join me in a few minutes. I know what will happen, and I'm ready for it. The bitch in me got up. I entered the car. The manager came after a few minutes.

I asked him where we were going. He caught my hair and pulled me towards him as our lips met. We started to kiss. It was slow sucking of the lips at the beginning. It turned out to be exploring each other's mouths with our tongues. His hands reached for my boobs.

I stopped him and said, "Let's go." He winked at me and said, "Have you ever got fucked in a car?" I was super excited as it's one of my fantasies to have sex in the car. We kissed again as he removed my shirt buttons. He noticed my nipples which were semi-hard by now.

He caught my left nipple between his thumb and index finger and pressed it. I could not control myself, so I looked into his eyes with lust and kissed him deeply. He started to press the other nipple as my hand reached to his dick over the pants and started to press his dick.

I was leaking and on the verge of getting an orgasm. So I removed my pants, pulled my panties to my knees and pushed my manager to lick my pussy. As his lips touched my pussy lips, 'Aah,' what a feeling it was. He started to lick my pussy.

The air conditioner hit my pussy directly. I pressed my boobs with my hands, lifted my ass higher to get the full pleasure, and squirted on his face. He smiled at me as I concentrated on removing his pants. As I reached for his dick, it was rock solid. The nerves were popping out on it.

I can see a drop of precum which I licked with my tongue. I wanted to take his dick deep into my throat. But my manager stopped me and said, "We don't have much time for foreplay. I have a meeting to attend."

He asked me to turn around in doggy. I felt it was more uncomfortable to get into the doggy style as it was very congested. I wish I would suck him for some time. It will get me horny again, and my pussy will be ready. I turned and lay on the seat. I felt pain as he entered me. My pussy was dry.

I didn't like it. He started to spank my ass as he fucked me. After some time, I started to feel horny again. That's when I made him sit and got on him. Fuck, the top hit my head as I started to jump on his dick.

I felt, "God, why should we fuck in the car? Is there no place to go and get fucked?" It pissed me off as I just sat as he fucked me for 10 minutes and cum in my pussy. "I hate his quickies," I thought to myself and wiped his cum from my pussy.

My makeup was gone from the sweat, and my kajal was smudged. I ran to the bathroom to apply it again when I saw a girl there. She understood what had happened as she saw me. So she smiled and asked, "Who, manager?" I smiled at her and said, "Yes."

She winked at me as she came closer to me. I was wiping my face with the wet tissue. She asked me, "Since when are you sleeping with him?" I don't know why I was talking to a stranger in the washroom. She is young and attractive as well. I said, "Just started recently."

She looked at me and said, "So you like being a slut despite being married?" I told her, "It's nothing like that. It just happened like an accident." She replied, "Accidents often happen anywhere." She came over to me and started to kiss me. OMG, what's happening? I was in shock by the time I came to my senses.

We were in the bathroom kissing madly like lovers. Her hands reached my boobs as we continued to kiss. I had my leg around her as our bodies met. We heard someone coming into the washroom, so I quickly moved out and went to my floor.

As I left after my shift, she was in the area where we waited for the cabs. She smiled at me. I was so tense I didn't know what to do. I got into my cab, left home fully horny, and wanted something between my legs.

I reached home all horny and found the door locked from the inside. I was puzzled as only my husband and I had the keys. He didn't inform me that he was coming. I rang the doorbell, and my husband opened the door to my utter shock. He was shocked to see me in a shirt and pants.

My 32-28-38 figure was visible. As he was still in shock, I entered and went into the bedroom. When I came out, he asked me, "Radhika, you look amazing in this outfit." I was already horny, and his words made me hornier. I went and started to kiss him.

We both started kissing in the hall, and my husband started removing my shirt buttons as I caught his dick over his shorts. I was so horny that I wanted him to fuck me like a bitch then and there. But my husband stopped me, saying, "I have a team call, baby, in some time." I'm in no mood to listen to any excuses.

I took him to the bedroom, pushed him on the bed, and removed my shirt in a sexy way. He was looking at me, surprised. I raised my hand and caught my head. I gave some sexy poses as he pressed his dick over his shorts. I went near the bed and pulled his shorts down.

odinchacha
odinchacha
252 Followers
12