Office Manager Destroyed My Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in the slip and pants as I removed his shorts. He was not wearing any underwear below, and his dick was clean and neat without any hair. I took his hard dick in my hand, and I could feel the heat. I whispered, "I missed this dick." I smelled it and started to suck his tip.

The doorbell rang, "Shit, who the fuck is that?" I went to address it as my husband has no clothes. He asked me to see who it was. I was so frustrated that I went just with the slip on me and opened the door. A boy is standing there at the door. I asked him what he wanted.

He said water and looked sideways. Only then I noticed that I had my hand on the door near the lock. My clean underarms were on display for him. I took the bottle and went into the kitchen. He was looking at me with full lust in his eyes. I felt proud.

After handing him the bottle, I locked the door and went back again. As I entered the bedroom, my husband pinned me to the wall and started to kiss me, saying, "Bitch, you are making everyone's dick hard." I didn't understand what he was saying. I looked in shock at him.

He pulled my slip down near my cleavage. He said that the boy got instant hard watching my cleavage, and he started to lick my cleavage and till the neck. I moaned, "Baby, you are making me so wet there. Why don't you check the wetness between my legs?"

As I was asking my husband in such a sexy tone. He took his hands between my legs and pressed my pussy above the pants. He undid my pants, pulled them down, moved my panties aside near my pussy and started to rub with his fingers.

Ahh, a moan escaped as his fingers brushed my pussy lips. His fingers entered. I started to stroke his dick hard, pressing it. Poking the hole, which has drops off his precum on it. I kissed my hubby and pushed him down. He was kneeling, and I raised my leg and put it on his shoulder.

He began to kiss my pussy at the beginning and then started to lick it deep. I was in heaven as his tongue entered my horny pussy. I started to go into a trance. I pressed my boobs with both my hands and enjoyed the pussy lick.

My husband suddenly asked, "You taste different, Radhika. You smell different today?" Only then I realised that I had not washed my pussy after my manager fucked me in the car. I pulled my husband up and kissed him, saying, "It's because you had a gap, and I had my period recently."

My husband took the story. But to distract him, I pushed him to the bed and started to eat his dick, taking it completely to my throat. He moaned and said, "You learnt to suck the dick, Radhika. Suck it hard." He doesn't know I got used to a bigger dick than his, so my teeth are not touching his dick.

I took his dick deep into my throat and pressed his ball sack. My tongue was roaming around his dick in my mouth. He moaned and caught my hair, and started to fuck my mouth from below.

I kneeled on the bed to give him better access. His dick entered my dick directly without any problem. He fucked and cum deep into my throat. As my mouth was wide open, his cum fell back on his dick and ran down onto his balls. He pushed my face towards his balls as I licked all his cum.

My licking so aroused him. He shouted bitch you are becoming so horny every day that you are tempting everyone around you. Did you notice that the boy who came got a hard-on?" I winked at him and said, "Did you like it?" He said, "Yes, I love my slut wife making everyone hard."

I started to suck his dick again and asked him, "Do you love watching me get fucked by someone else?" His dick started to become so hard as I said those words. He pulled me up, turned me into doggy and pushed his dick deep and said, "No, you are my bitch. I love to fuck you while someone is watching."

He started to bang my pussy with hard strokes. I have never seen my husband so wild in bed. I moaned and said, "So punish me, Daddy, for making that boy's dick hard. Fuck me, Daddy fuck me." As the words left my mouth, he pulled my hair back and started to spank my ass harder.

I was moaning and enjoying the rough sex he gave me. He pulled my hair and asked me to get up. Took me into the hall and asked me to ride him as he sat on the sofa. Like an obedient slut I started to ride on his dick. His teeth started to bite my nipples, giving me utmost pleasure and making my pussy drip.

He started to run his tongue around my nipples and take my whole boob into his mouth and bite my nipples, causing me to cum as I cummed and stopped riding him. He asked me to lay down on the floor and catch my legs wide open so that he could fuck my pussy.

I laid down, caught my toe fingers and opened my legs wide, giving him a good view of my pussy and ass hole. He fell on my pussy and started to lick it as he reached my ass hole and poked a finger in it. A loud moan escaped my mouth with pleasure.

When I came to my senses, my husband had his two hands over my boobs, pressing my body down to the ground. His dick was in the depths of my pussy fucking me rough and hard. He banged my pussy for about 15 minutes and cummed all over my body. I lay there exhausted as he went to the washroom.

Again, a ring at the door brought me back to reality. I took a long T-shirt which should be washed and wore it. It covered just my pussy. His cum was all over me. I wore the used one. I saw the same boy who had come for water as I opened the door. I asked him what he wanted.

He looked at me in shock. He should have understood that I had received a good fuck. I was sweating like a pig and smelled like cum. Then I went to the kitchen, filled the bottle, and returned it. He then said, "There is something on your neck." I touched it, and it was my husband's cum. I took it and licked it.

He was shocked by it. He looked at me from top to bottom as my nipples were poking, and my ass cheeks were visible when I went to get him water. His hand went over to his dick as he adjusted it. I winked at him and closed the door.

my husband is back, and he drilled my pussy hard that evening and at night as well. I felt exhausted going to the office the next day. But I could not escape. I went to the office dressed in a floral dress. It's a kind of sleeveless dress till below my knees. You know the code, "No bra to the office."

I followed it and went to the office. The same routine followed as my manager winked at me. I reached. My TL kept stalling around me or calling me frequently as he could see my boobs jiggle. I enjoyed that men were watching me and desiring to fuck me often in the office.

In the afternoon, I got a Teams notification from Suma saying, "Hi, cutie, the dress fits you better, but without it, you would look even better and cute." Shit, I was so tense that someone texted me on an official office email. I checked the details, which we can see in teams.

She is Suma and from another team and block as well. I replied, "Who is this?" The reply came, "Meet me in the 5th-floor washroom in 15 minutes." I was confused and did not know what to do. I waited and started on the 5th floor after 10 minutes.

I entered the washroom. I saw the same girl who kissed me the other day. She smiled at me. I entered and said, "Are you mad about sending such messages in teams?" She replied, "What to do? I don't have your number with me." I said that's ok and gave my number to her.

I observed that she should be around 26-27. She got a busty figure of around 36-sized boobs and a 38-sized ass. She was in a t-shirt and jeans, and her bra line was visible in her t-shirt. She was taking hard breaths while talking, as if controlling herself.

I asked her if she was ok? She nodded, saying no, and she was coming closer to me. I was nervous again. I recalled the earlier incident where she kissed me, and I enjoyed it too. But I was never into girls, yet something in her drove me towards her. I was looking at her as she came closer to me.

We are so close that our boobs are touching each other. I can see she is also nervous, and our lips are shivering. We looked at each other, and I don’t remember when our lips met each other we started to kiss again. We sucked each other’s lips first, then went for the tongues.

She was sucking my tongue as the saliva was getting exchanged. It was a kiss I will never forget. She is a good kisser. I didn’t know when her hands reached my head as she pressed me towards her, and my hands were on her back. I was rubbing her back, and as my hands reached her waist.

I touched her waist, which the T-shirt did not cover. It’s so smooth as my hands continue moving toward her ass. Once my hands were on it, I pressed them hard. Her hands reached for my boobs. As she pressed them, I moaned in her mouth as we were still kissing.

As I was wearing no bra, she identified my nipples soon and started to pinch them and press them with her fingers. I was in a trance as I never knew a woman could give pleasure to another woman this much. I was in heaven. She started to kiss my neck and lick it.

I was so involved that a call from my manager brought us back. We exchanged numbers and left for our blocks. We started to chat and do video calls sometimes. We would meet and kiss in the washrooms whenever there was a chance. At last, Suma asked me to come to her flat one day.

I went to her location and called her as she waved from her balcony. The flat was so organised that I felt bad that my house was never in order. She was in a sleeveless T-shirt and shorts. I wore a yellow T-shirt and jeans that day. We had our coffee and then started to talk.

She shared how she found no true love, and I am blessed to get a love marriage. She is so alone and lonely. I went beside her as she laid her head on my shoulder and cried. I felt bad for her. She is such a gorgeous girl with lots of trouble and loneliness. I am determined to give her happiness as much as I can.

I saw her visible cleavage as her head was on my shoulder. Looking at it, I got this desire to lick it. I lifted her head and wiped her tears. We looked into each other’s eyes and knew what should be done as we kissed. Now my hands reached out for her big boobs, and I could not hold them completely.

She stopped me and started to remove my T-shirt. I lifted my arms to give her access to remove it. She kissed my shoulder as she removed it, and I wore a black bra. She reached to my cleavage and smelled it, and licked it cleavage, for which I reciprocated by moaning.

I pulled her t-shirt down and licked her cleavage as well. We moved to her bedroom, kissing on the way. Once there, she unhooked my bra and began to kiss my back as she pressed my boobs from behind. I reached for her head as she continued to kiss me. Her left hand reached my pants.

She inserted her hand and reached for my pussy, soaking wet and waiting for her to explore more. I turned towards her as my bra fell from my shoulders. I lifted her T-shirt and removed it. Now our boobs are exposed to each other. I grabbed my boobs with both hands and took them to her.

I started to rub my nipples over her nipples, and she started to moan. “Radhika, you are driving me crazy. I pressed my boobs completely over hers and started to kiss her, saying. You already drove me crazy. We kissed so deeply as we removed our remaining clothes.

As we looked at each other’s pussies, my pussy seemed to be a little bit darker than hers, and both the pussies were wet and dripping. She has prick hair on her pussy, and I cleaned it for her that day. I said in a seductive tone, “See, you have a good pussy. Why don’t we exchange our pussies?”

I showed my pussy to her as she smiled and said take it then. I opened my pussy lips and moved towards her, where she did the same. But we were unable to make our pussies touch each other. She climbed the bed and asked me to come now. We came to the scissors position, and our pussies met.

We can feel the heat in them. It was the first time that my pussy was touching someone else’s pussy. It aroused me more. She also closed her eyes as we pressed our pussies together hard. We kissed as she quickly turned me into the 69 position. I smelled a pussy for the first time and felt this is how men feel when they smell.

I was still looking at her pussy as her tongue entered my pussy which made me moan and get high in pleasure. She started to pinch my pussy and bite my pussy lips in between. I, too, started to lick and insert one finger and finger her while licking.

We licked each other’s pussies, kissed and sucked boobs and fingered till we came. She drank my pussy juices. I was a bit hesitant as I never drank the juices. She was so satisfied by my licking and kissed me goodbye and said it was the best day of her life.

12