Office Milk

Story Info
ABF, Adult Breastfeeding, Dom/sub, Office, Boss/Secretary.
2.6k words
4.17
31k
19
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Skye had walked into the office with a confident stride, a front she knew was a necessity when at a new job. Though she was actually really nervous, the online interviews had not prepared her for the lush, luxurious looking offices on the thirtieth floor. All the city lay below, looking tiny despite its immense sprawl.

She wore a smart tartan skirt that fell to her knees, a shirt that was tighter than she

recalled, showing off her generous chest and curves, not showing her tummy, whilst still being buttoned to the neck so as not to be too racy. But underneath she had allowed herself to wear a beautiful new suspender belt, baby blue with ruffles and ribbon. one would never know under the smart skirt lay that and her tight matching panties and bra. Simple black stockings completed the outfit, making her look smart and almost teacher like, her glasses adding an edge to her appearance. The suspender belt was a gift to herself, after losing her self confidence to an ex who was

offensive about her size 20 curves she was still trying to regain her body confidence.

Her shoes clipped smartly as she tried not to let her nerves show.

This office just screamed luxury, with art on the walls, sculptures, huge windows overlooking the city and sumptuous working areas that were all designed to give each person privacy. She had previously worked in a dingy little office in an old factory building. Though that had its own memories...as she recalled her old boss, a gorgeous woman in her late forties who had enjoyed eating Skye out voraciously over her desk after hours. Yes, fun times before the business had closed down.

Though Skye had always craved more, someone to take the reins fully, spank her hard, be a little rough with her and delve into new and kinky situations. She had no preference for gender and had enjoyed being with men and women of varying ages and in some interesting situations. But she had never really found

someone to indulge her curiosity for more. Someone to take over during a scene, to guide her and push her limits to try new things.

Skye had to tamp down her horny thoughts, knowing she would meet her new boss soon. But her memories of her old boss, who also had a fascination with Skye's big tits, plagued her mind. She often thought she would be likely to produce milk if her boss suckled on her nipples more often. Her tits were always so tingly, heavy and full afterwards, sometimes after being sucked on for well over an hour,

nipples left red and sore, soothed by special creams after. She never discussed it with her boss but she got off on the thought of producing breast milk for her to drink. Just another of her many unconfessed kinks.

Skye bit her lip as she reached the boss's office, a heavy-looking oak door carved with dragons ahead. She raised her hand and knocked lightly, a slight shake in her hands as she willed her eyes not to show the dirty thoughts she was indulging in just moments ago.

A deep voice said to go in and so she opened the heavy door into a stunning office, a wall of glass on the far side, giving yet another stunning view of the city and river below. a huge obviously custom heavy wood desk that was a large L shape in the far corner, polished to a golden wood shine, and carved dragons holding up the desk from below. Bookshelves covered another wall, and a large globe full of colourful tropical fish sat in another corner. A plush pair of visitor desk chairs and a large reclining sofa completed the office. Even the floor was a shining marble-like surface, with a plush Persian rug near the sofa. All wood and earth tones, it had a distinctly masculine feel.

But the man standing behind the desk was what captured her attention enough that her jaw dropped. Tall but not overly so, the muscles beneath his shirt and arms strained at his impeccably tailored designer suit. Again, muscular but not overly so, just right, there was no other word for him than gorgeous. In an interesting way, his thick black hair fell in slightly tamed waves to just above his (very wide) shoulders.

His features were strong and his eyes were like dark chocolate, deep and curious.

She knew from researching the company that Talay was half Thai and half Japanese, but she had no idea how drop-dead gorgeous he would be. She had to remind herself not to drool, especially as men the likes of this one were very rarely interested in women as large as herself. She had always thought Japanese, Korean, Thai and Chinese men to be very handsome but had never pursued them, worried that her size and curves would not be to their taste.

But she indulged herself to look all she wanted after Talay had introduced himself and they chatted business. All went well until she was caught by the sight of his arms as he stood, she suddenly envied anyone who had been held down by those strong arms. When he cleared his throat and she looked up she blushed to the max, his eyebrow raised as if he could read her thoughts. He stood still, his eyes darkening as they watched hers, a glimpse at her lips and then even faster at her undoubtedly hard nipples through her shirt made him swallow harshly, loud in the suddenly

quiet office. She shifted slightly in her seat as a ripple of want shot through her.

Skye would love to think of what could have happened but after an awkward ten minutes, she left. It was a month later when she was told she would now be Talay's personal secretary, much to her surprise as he had not seemed to have one before, just a harried-looking P.A that came and went. The move to a desk near his office was nerve-wracking, she would be placed in a small cubby, separate from the main office and next to his office door. She enjoyed the new role and was getting along with other coworkers. She even had a drunken girls' night in with some of them, giggling as they swapped dirty stories and secrets.

So when she walked into Talay,s office just a week later, a file open on his desk that he seemed to be studying she thought nothing of it. The Boss was obviously busy. So when he told her to sit and in his no-nonsense voice, he mentioned some of her kinks and secret desires she froze in place, like a rabbit in the presence of a wolf.

His eyes held heat and intent and she shook in her seat, desperately wanting something, anything he would give her.

He tapped his pen on the desk, his rich deep voice like the finest whiskey "Adult breastfeeding was a surprise, though not an unwelcome one, so do you desire to have milk all the time or just to experience that first rush of knowing you can?" Skye choked and gasped, barely managing an answer over her shy blushing "I...I don't think I have the time and devotion to do it constantly, perhaps just to know I can?... Sir?" Talay's eyes shone at the mention of Sir. He smirked "Interesting, I'll put it on the list, it's a mutual curiosity". He sat up straighter and stared her in the eye. "I would like to make you an offer Skye, a month of mutual pleasure, I have been seeking a submissive and you fit the bill, I had the girls ascertain your tastes beforehand, to hopefully stop any embarrassment had I just asked you this out of the blue. I will take you on, train you in some respects, and we can explore some of your kinks and mine. Then after a month,

we can see how we get along and whether to continue. I use a traffic light system and only ever do scenes with a safeword. What do you think?". Skye stuttered and blushed "But...me? I'm not, I'm really big Sir..." he growled under his breath "What fool told you that? Yes, you are a beautifully generous size and I look so forward to the day I may see that tummy, those thick thighs and that amazing ass, hopefully bare, you are stunning Skye and given the chance I will prove it to you and help you regain your confidence. If you do not want any of this say now, it will not ever affect your job here,

should we have anything or not, your job is safe." Skye sat and thought a moment, if it did all go south she would lose the best job she had in a long time...but who was she kidding? she had a chance at something she had craved since she first

saw the confident, dominant man. She smiled and said, "Where do I sign Sir?".

Their first foray into anything was when she went into his office, he locked the door and she saw a few items on his desk, a breast pump, a tens machine and nipple cream. She was told to sit at the desk and she shivered in anticipation as he came behind her to stroke her arms, neck and chest, peppering her neck with little kisses and nips as his hands stroked her breasts over her shirt and bra. She had been prewarned of today and she wore a nursing bra he had purchased in advance, a pretty lacy thing.

He opened her shirt and helped her slip it off, unclipping the sides of the nursing bra to show her perky little pink nipples to the cool air. He sat opposite, stroking, kissing and sucking at her nipples as she tried not to moan too loud. He then reached over to attach her to the breast pump, guiding her to sit against the desk and making sure the pump stood. He then turned it on and she cried out, the suction making her tingle

in a direct line from her nipples to her pussy that throbbed. He played with different settings, some too strong until she found one that was just right. She sat and watched the night lights of the city through the window as the pump whirred and Talay stroked her breasts, neck and arms, watching her every reaction with fascination.

He talked dirty about how he would make her breasts heavy with milk and she would have to walk around the office desperate for him to drink and desperate not to leak through her shirt. How he would drink from her as the office coworkers had no idea

what they were doing behind his soundproofed door. She was lost in the blissful feeling of the pump gently suckling and had no idea what time passed. He then made her sit still as he licked, sucked and kissed her now red nipples. Finishing off with a soothing cream, this happened regularly for a few weeks, he would make her wear a tens machine in between and even that gave her blissful feelings through her nipples. She started feeling full and tingly again, often craving the pump, his mouth or the tens when she did not have it, waking to feelings of wetness from her nipples that were just a dream.

A month later she had been hooked up to the pump and he had kissed her till she was panting. She was soon spread across his desk as he fingered her roughly, pulled up her skirt, groaned at her stockings and pushed agonizingly slowly inside, he was big, thick as well as long and it had been a while so she was stock still, gasping at his entrance and panting until he was fully seated inside her. the desk was cool on her cheek and she moaned loudly at the cold desk against her aroused and now hypersensitive nipples. His large hands gripped her big hips and she loved the feel of those tight grips likely leaving bruises. His voice was a sin as he told her how tight she was and how much he wanted to fuck her all the time.

He was delightfully gentle at first, making sure she was ok and asking her colour when he tied her wrists and spanked her, getting rougher with his thrusts. She loved it, panting and moaning as he filled her so well, he was so big, just this side of too much and it was driving her crazy. He was palming her tits with one hand and licking at her neck. He pulled her up by her hair and she took each hard thrust, the pleasure bringing a tear to her eyes. She came suddenly and so hard she felt she lost all sense of where she was, slumped on the desk as she felt Talay coming in the condom inside her as he bit down on her neck and she groaned. She felt him cleaning her up and leading her to his office bathroom for a shower. Massaging her breasts even in the shower, with his Hermes shower gel that surrounded her with his scent. He lay out a futon near the fish tank and they lay together, as he lazily mouthed and licked at her nipples.

He did the same now and then throughout the night, she would dazedly feel him and smile, dropping back into sleep.

When she woke it was to bright sunshine and the sight of Talay, messy wet hair and fast asleep beside her. When he woke she smiled and they shared an oddly tender moment as he stroked her breasts and suckled her again. They had a bond, as Sir and Sub, as friends who shared intimate kinky encounters and unusual interests, but

there had never been this feeling before and she marvelled at it. Thinking it likely this was the bliss some spoke of when with an ABF partner. She felt that insistent tingling in her nipples again, and was startled out of the pleasurable haze when he moaned and pulled away, stroking her cheek. "Look, baby, look what you did!" A small amount of milk appeared at her nipples as he stroked and massaged her breasts, she was open-mouthed and shocked, something she had always wanted to see. Creamy milk, only a tiny amount but she was still excited by the rush of pleasure that ran through her as he suckled at it and moaned at the taste.

As the weeks went on they kept having sex, exploring kinks and enjoying some risky encounters. But what she loved most was that now she had to listen even more to her body, and wait until Talay had time to suckle her breasts, enjoying her milk. She wasn't producing tonnes, just enough to make them happy. One afternoon she marvelled as she was hooked up to the pump and watched it suckle her milk, safely into a sports bottle for Talay to drink on a business flight or at the gym. Whenever they were too busy to suckle she would bottle or freeze it. She even let him suckle her in the car on the side of a busy road when she felt the need arise. It bought her so much satisfaction and pleasure. She knew they had lots of exciting encounters ahead.

They had continued on way after that initial month, into a full Dom/sub relationship.

They had even broached the idea of letting someone else suckle her whilst Talay watched and kept control. As Talay gently suckled her in his office as the staff outside worked she sighed in joy.