All Comments on 'Office Mistake Turns to Home Fun'

by Tepin

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So, she wasn't interested in single men at work because she was married, then... magic happens and suddenly she's a cheating whore. How convenient. Luckily, the dude is hiding his true sexuality and can't wait to swallow another man's cum, so the identity confused beta gets what he wants from the skank.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story and one that many would love to involved with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love this story. I have a lady friend who loves her pussy being licked out when full of creampie. I have obliged many times and never get sick of it. Sometimes it's her husbands load and other times her lover.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved it! I share this fetish and willingly go down on my girl after filling her, clean her breasts or ass after coming on them, and swap cum. I have not had the opportunity to clean her up after another fills her, but would happily do so, preferable as part of an MMF 3-way so I could get it fresh!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story should continue. She’s already calling most of the shots, so a mild Femdom dynamic will be great. There’s clearly a cuckold/cuckoldress relationship that can be explored even though they are not married to each other. Hope to read a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Unusul premise.

But the sex is too rushed. Too automatic. Needed some preliminaries before the cum hits his mouth.

Needed some foreplay before her mouth engulfs his cock.

Three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous