Office Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lycandope
Lycandope
1,069 Followers

My face crunches and burns and I almost gag as my flexing tongue pulls nearly a shot-full of alcohol into my mouth. I step back, stumbling before catching myself. My eyes go blurry for a moment and then begin to clear as my stretching face become a muzzle. I barely notice as the glasses fall away and tumble beneath the table. I blink muddy brown eyes and then turn to Greg with a proper, widened jaw on my snout.

As I stagger away, Sandra turns and fills her glass from the bowl.

Greg is sniffing the air while scratching his leg. He's worn a hole into his jeans with his claws and I see curly blond hairs sticking up from the gap. The fur is slick from where I marked him with my pussy.

Mine.

"I feel-" he pauses, growling as his jaw creaks under his growing teeth. The tips of his ears are lengthening and I can see fur between the gaps of his button-down shirt.

I go to the clawed tips of my toes and lick his cheek. He steps back, startled and his fingers touch his face, brushing blond stubble dotting his skin. He huffs and then groans, pushing at his straining pants.

With my tail wagging fiercely behind me, the soft padding of my palm gently wraps around his hand and I guide him down to his jean's zippers. His hand brushes the tip of his cock as it grows past the band of his pants.

I've dreamed of this. All those nights, since starting to work here, thinking of myself on my knees with my paws around the base of his knot. Licking the length of him. Whimpering at his rough claws against my scalp and ears when he shoves my muzzle down over his throbbing dick.

Drool drips from my long tongue and I whine as I watch the rounded tip of his dick stretch. The pink, hardened skin of his manhood grows angry and red and I whine again as another bulge appears at the base of his cock.

Greg's shirt bulges in lumpy patches as his fur begins to grow thick. He struggles with his pants and I turn, pressing myself against the wall with my ass out and my tail raised in a curved arc.

Presenting myself to him.

With my cheek pressed against the wall, I see Sandra on her knees, clawing at her blouse. It tears to show a thick line of sweat-soaked fur between her dark-skinned breasts. Ted is behind her, grabbing at his tie with his pants around his thighs. His cock is throbbing in front of him and he's gripping it, pumping it as his knot begins to grow.

Someone curses but I see Peter from accounting grabbing his wrist as gray and black fur grows out from his sleeves. He's gnashing his fanged teeth while his nostrils flare.

Sandra howls, her face raised to the ceiling, and her massive breasts jiggle from the motion. She grabs Ted's cock, pulling him towards her mouth as Jonathon kneels behind her, biting her shoulder while mindlessly humping her skirt.

Greg's cock presses against my tail and I beg for him, feeling the high pitched whine in my nose when his claws dig into my waist.

The door opens and I catch Ryan stumbling outside. As the door begins to close on softly hissing hydraulics, I see him grab and kiss a woman getting out of her car. I recognize her a little - she works with the cleaning company next to our office. The door slowly closes as she stops struggling against him and the lights dotting the parking lot glint off of her growing claws.

And then Greg enters me, my slick, hungry lips opening to his fat red cock, sucking him in until his knot presses against my jutting pussy. His sharp teeth clamp down against my neck and his fingers glide down my slick, furred belly.

And I gasp as he touches the first growing teat.

We go to our knees slowly as he pulls back.

Gooooood, I can feel his veiny, bulbous dick pulling out of me and I'm so wet the movement forces my hot juices out of my tight, swollen, black dog-like pussy. The sticky liquid tangles with my short fur and I yip in pleasure.

My body is on fire. Every single nerve is activated. Every touch makes me gasp. I can't stop whining with need as he moves against me. I can't stop raising my hips and then yipping when he slams hard into me.

I slide on soft, leathery pads and my ears flip as I lower my head. I'm shivering and sweating at the same time and my sharp teeth ache at the roots. I've never felt anything like it.

The heat. All is the heat. Every buzzing thought in my brain is for him to cum inside of me, raw and hot. To fill me with his seed until my belly bulges with his pups. A new primal instinct fills me - was always there - will always be there now - to mate and rut and whelp.

I'm split between wanting him to cum right now and toooooOOOOhhh god yesssss!

His teeth sink into my shoulder and his thick tongue rasps against fur and skin as he pants. He's growling and groaning and swelling inside my constricting pussy. Greg's thick, curly golden fur teases my back and I push up into him to mix our scents. I want to fold myself into him and...

And then my mind melts. He cums and shoves and my lips stretch around his knot, locking us together. I frantically push back as hard as I can and it hurts so good to feel him that deep inside of me.

I need it. I need it so bad. His cum. His babies. My body demands it. I'm wild. Snapping at my paw, growling with him. Moaning, licking my furred wrist, wriggling and then joining Sandra as she howls behind me. I can't- I can't- I can't control- I can't-

My orgasm is so intense that I black out for a moment. He's still so hard inside of me and I can feel his cum dripping from my distended lips. I whine and focus inward to tighten my muscles. To keep all of it inside of me and he takes the cue to begin thrusting in short, jabbing motions that OH FUCK OH FUCK!

I collapse and it gets worse. He's above me and his cock presses down grinding against my g spot as I'm flattened against the short pile carpet. My tongue hangs loose as I claw strips from the floor and lose track of time. I think I pass out a few times.

The music stopped at some point and I'm on my side with Greg behind me. Still knotted together. He licks my ears and I cuddle back against me.

Oh gosh. My pussy aches so bad now. Deep inside.

Yet, all I can think about as I smile and drift off into a warm sleep is a dream of a litter of little black and golden pups curled up, sucking at my engorged teats as I sing them lullabies.

Like the proper bitch that I am.

---

I turn to see Deidre walking away from the table we've set out for drinks and food. She misses a step and I smile at her. Poor girl will definitely need a taxi tonight. Still, I'm glad to see her here and relaxing a little. I've been worrying that she was wound too tightly. I don't want to see her break down because she's been one of our best hires lately.

Hell, I'm probably going to need a taxi tonight.

My phone buzzes and I pull it out, smiling and glancing around to make sure nobody can see it. Frank, my fiancé, has sent a text from home. We've been texting all night and he's starting to get flirty. Apparently, he can't wait for me to get home to polish his lamp.

Hah!

Ryan is waiting behind me to top his drink off as I fill my own cup. I take a hard swallow and it warms my stomach all the way down.

And then it fills my entire body with a fiery numbness. Oh. Fuck. Wow. I'm all tingly suddenly and my scalp feels tight.

Sweat beads between my breasts and I walk over to Ted and Jonathon. Despite Jonathon's youth, they're both our senior developers and they're discussing the latest software revision. I'm pretty sure I can steer their conversation away from work and onto something more casual, though.

Like, mmm, yeah, like pulling my blouse down and sucking on my, mmmm, sucking and licking at my tits.

I stop and shake my head. That's not- that's not right. I have a fiancé. He wouldn't- I-

As I walk, I feel the walls of pussy rub wetly against each other. My thick thighs press together and I feel my skin gliding. I'm soaked. My teeth itch. I grind them and make fists, feeling sharp pain against my palms.

Silver fur emerges from between my shoulderblades. I can hear the distorted crunch of bones and the sounds in the room shift and warble as my ears travel higher on my head. They twist forward as the tips slowly begin to grow to triangular points.

I growl and my lips tremble to show sharp fangs.

If Frank were here, I'd fuck him right now. I sniff the air around me.

But he's not. He's not here and there's so many males. Talking about stupid shit rather than using me like a filthy, dirty slut. Filling every hole so this fucking heat dies down before it eats me alive.

I grab the back of Ted's neck and kiss him, biting his tongue accidentally as I shove my broad tongue down his throat. He gags and I pull back, wiping the drool and spit from my cheeks.

"What the hell, Sandra?" Jonathon asks.

I snap at him as sweat runs down my chest. It's getting hard to breathe. My clothes are tight and hot and the room is spinning and this fire burns through my body.

Ted's massaging his bulging pants and staring at me. I want him more than anything in my life but there's so many around me.

He has to take me if he wants me.

I lick Jonathon's cheek, grab his ass and nip at his neck and then laugh when he pushes me away. Ted's already got his dick out and-

It's too much. I fall to my knees and then my hands, panting with my head down. The back of my blouse ripples as my fur spreads and my heavy breasts weigh against me as they hang below me.

I've soaked my panties and they're painfully tight against me as my labia thickens. For a moment, my panties pull between my wet slit. I feel the walls within my pussy constrict and my lips press against my cotton underwear as they extend and fold and the band of my panties are pushed away.

I lean back with a frustrated howl, ripping at my shirt and bra and the cool air surrounds me.

He's before me. Ted. Unable to wait for him to make his move, I reach forth, grabbing his soft, fuzzy sheath and he comes to me as drool escapes the lips of my straining, stretching face.

I don't give blowjobs and I don't know how to do it right but I don't care. I need to taste him. I need his cum on my tongue and his hardness against the back of my throat. My lips wrap around him and it's the best thing I've ever felt. My nostrils flare and I grab his ass with one clawed hand and place my other against his hairless lower stomach, kneading the flesh as his fur grows around my fingers.

He groans, gripping my thick, erect ears. How have I ever missed this? Why did I ever resist? It's almost as good as-

Fuck yesss!

Fingers grab my tit and side as nails becomes claws in smooth, sliding motion. I can smell Jonathon behind me and he's grunting, rubbing my ass with his hard cock.

Reaching back, I pull my skirt up and rip my panties with a single claw. I groan, bouncing my mouth back and forth against Ted's cock and then stare up at him, locking his gaze as I push forward, opening my muzzle wider to take his knot. The salty taste of him drives me wild.

He strokes my silver and white fur and I flex my back, inviting the other male.

"Bitch," Jonathon is growling. His hands caress and claw my body ceaselessly as he plunges his tipped cock forward, probing at my ass. The sensation is new to me and I want it but I want him to fill my sopping pussy more. "Gonna. Gonna fuck you. Fill you. Mate."

And I realize he's probably a virgin. I reach back, guiding the young man's dick towards my pussy. He leaves a thick trail of warm pre-cum along the fur covering my back.

Ted explodes in my mouth and I milk him, swallowing every drop as Jonathon finally finds his mark.

It hurts when he enters me, as if I hadn't had sex in years.

My ears twist as someone snarls and Ted snaps back. Peter stands shirtless, streaks of grey and black fur covering his chest in patches. He's holding his pink cock in his hands, challenging Ted for my mouth.

I let go of Ted's cock and pull at Peter, feeling him reshape in my eager mouth as Jonathon pounds me from behind.

It's getting.

Hard.

To concentrate.

With. Both.

Another cock presses against my cheek and I reach up to tug at it, my soft paws caressing it.

I feel my orgasm a second before it hits and I pull away from Peter because I'm terrified I'll bite him. I can't stop the howl ripping through my throat as I tremble from the release. It feels so fuckin good. I howl a second time and Deidre joins me.

My pulsing pussy pushes Jonathon over the edge and I feel him spurting within me. I shudder, going to my hands and knees and he follows for a moment before his cock, slick with my juices and his cum, pops free. He stumbles back and someone else replaces him as Peter rubs his cock against my furred jaw.

And I don't even care who it is as they plunge into me.

---

The drink has a surprising bite to it. I wasn't going to indulge but I don't want to be known as the teetotaler of the office so I decide to live a little once.

What's the worst that can happen?

So I stand back, nodding my head to the music as I sip my drink. Although it's sweet, I can taste the alcohol and my nose wrinkles when I take another sip.

Smells strong, too.

Setting my half-finished drink on the nearby windowsill, I take my phone out and open the messaging app. I start a message to Joyce, swiping with my thumb.

Hey, cutie! I write with a smile. I met her at church a month ago and we've been out four times already. Last night, we watched a movie at my house for the first time and my heart swelled when she rested her head on my shoulder. I hate to put the cart ahead of the horse but I'm really hoping she's the one. Saving myself for marriage and the right partner with the right ideals and morals is tough. Worth it but tough. And seeing her sweet smile is almost as good as shoving her to the ground and mounting-

I hiioopp- my thumbs slips on the virtual keyboard and I growl at it. My left hand goes to my crotch, squeezing and pulling as I stare at my thumb and the curved point of the nail.

With a huff and a frown that shows four sharp teeth, I feel my heart start to pound.

There's a claw on my thumb! I drop my phone and turn my hand over. The tips of every nail are pinched together at the center and darkening into a chalky black texture. White hairs line the backs of my knuckles and I watch in horror as they begin to spread to my hand.

I kneel, grabbing my phone and the head of my dick glides wetly against my stomach, just beneath my shirt.

Sirhinhs wring, I awkwardly type one character at a time before sending the short message. Feeeeel wrpng. Need. Neef ur pusdy.

I whine and send the message as my erect cock throbs, bouncing against my body. I can smell them and I look around to see Deidre on all four while Sandra has Ted's penis in her mouth.

The sight is horrifying and arousing at the same time. It's my first time seeing sex. I know about sex and I've accidentally seen the sites my roommates used to look at but this is entirely different. The scents are swirling in my head and I pant, lowering myself while pounding clawed, furred hands against the ground.

I have to resist. I have to resist.

My shirt strains as my chest begins to expand. White hairs show in the gaps and I can see brown hairs replacing the white as my fur marches up my arm. There's a painful click in my lower jaw as it shoves forward into an underbite and my lips droop down.

Just have to- have to-

The tips of my ears curl back slightly as they expand and I hear a car pull into the parking lot outside

My phone buzzes with Joyce's reply but she's not here and I hurt so bad. The skin of my uncircumcised cock swells and hairs erupt along its length.

When a woman opens the car's door outside, I growl. Joyce isn't here but this woman is. I know her. I know the cute Latina's name. Sofia. She cleans our offices and I bet she'd clean my cock, yes. As good as she cleans the office when I'm working late.

I stand and open the door as my shirt bursts, unable to contain the girth of my chest.

Sofia is stepping out and turning around to grab her purse, not even seeing me as I approach. My ears slide through my short hair and my shoes press painfully into my feet.

She turns as I stand close, catching my reflection in her car window. Her mouth opens to scream and I press into her, kissing her deeply.

It's my first kiss and I want more. I need more. It's driving me, pushing. The raging fire within.

Her arms beat at my back as I tear her shirt down the front and my paw closes around her throat while I lick at her nipple. She's shouting and beating at my back while I rip her thin skirt and panties. In my rush, I mark her with my claws and I can smell the tiny drops of her blood from the red lines left on her thighs.

I cover her mouth with mine as I feel the stub of my tail pulling at my spine and back. My cock lies against her stomach so I lift her up and her hands claw at my back as the rounded tip presses against her pussy.

My claws dig into her ass, spreading her but she's dry and I'm inexperienced.

And then I feel hot wetness against the bulging head of my cock and I enter her. She gasps, grabbing at my flat brown fur and hair while wrapping her legs around my waist. I press hard and she takes all of me with a shriek.

"Por favor!" she cries, burying her face in my shoulder. "Don't- don't do-"

But her head begins rubbing against my fur and she licks me, tentatively. She gasps and her claws bite deep when my knot begins to swell at the base of my cock, spreading her open further.

I can feel her thick, black fur growing beneath my paw as I hold her ass.

"Wait," she pants, pressing against me, I growl and her ears twitch as she bites her lips and her eyes flutter. Her English is accented but clear and sweet. "Not like-"

She pulls away and I let her as my chest heaves and my throbbing red cock glistens in the overhead lights.

Sofia drops to her hands and feet and turns, flexing her back while stretching out and raising her bare ass. Black stubble lines her shoulders and back and I see the flesh at the base of her spine bulge. She hangs her head for a moment and then turns to stare at me, her golden eyes glazed with lust as she licks her black lips with her long, wide tongue.

"This," she pants, her voice low and seductive. She cries out and her ass raises. Her pussy is dripping wet before me. "Like- perra. Te ruego, por favor."

Her bracelets jangle against the concrete as I go to all fours behind her, clawing at the ground with my constricted feet as my claws pierce my shoes. She works her hips, guiding me into her before reaching down to her clit.

"¡Ay Dios mio!" Sofia cries, pinching her clit as the skin shifts beneath her fingers. I feel her opening tightening and moving against me as I frantically pound into her.

The girl barks and then growls, snapping at the air as her petite, apple-shaped face crunches and extends. I lick her shoulder sympathetically, tasting her sweat while still slamming my dick as deep as I can and her soft ass slaps back against me.

I cum too soon and am surprised by it. Her ears twitch back and flatten in exasperation. She drops her hand to the ground to anchor herself before licking the side of my muzzle with her sloppy, wet tongue.

The words are strange in her muzzle with her accent but I understand her nonetheless.

"Más, por favor," she whines, slowly wriggling her hips back and forth, enticing me.

She turns, pulling free to lay a gentle hand against my chest. I go down, twisting to find a comfortable position for my short tail as she straddles me. Her fur is black, thick and curly and I lose sight of her curves until she guides my hands to her hips.

Lycandope
Lycandope
1,069 Followers