Office Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sofia shoves her chest out and her tits jiggle. I grab one and she moans appreciatively as she slides back and forth against my cock.

"¡Ay, papi," she growls quietly as I squeeze her nipple carefully. She has a cute tuft of fur directly between her bare breasts. She reaches beneath her, grabs my cock while lifting her hips. I snarl and she coos in a high pitched whine as she slowly lowers herself onto my dick.

I pull my mate down and hug her close as she works her ass back and forth. Her hardened nipples drag through my coarse, short fur and her growling gasps come quickly.

"Eres mío," she whispers into my ear before a shuddering moan is forced from her thick lips.

As we rut and I lose myself in my mate, I think briefly of Joyce and wonder whether Sofia would share. The thought of two bitches, big of belly with my litter makes me growl and grow harder.

Joyce lives less than a mile away. Alone.

Sofia jerks and shudders and howls above me but I hold her tight until she starts rocking her wide hips again. I lick her lips and our tongues meet briefly. When she leans back with her hands against my chest, her breasts lie completely covered by her thick pelt.

I can already see Joyce on all fours, begging me to fuck her and I know, as my second orgasm nears, that I'll be taking her tonight.