All Comments on 'Office Party Orgy'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

Sequel about these girls and this law firm please.

shepper22shepper22over 8 years ago
Please continue Jasmine.

Another great story by the Queen of Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

What a load of childish crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sequel plz?

I'd love to see the new years eve party! This was really great. Ignore that hater anon

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOW!!!

Story was fantastic! Can't wait to read more of the girls adventures on New Years Eve and with clients.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ok but slow

I felt like this was one of those movies you need a fast forward button for. It was so slow to start up. Seemed like you fumbled for awhile until you found what you wanted. It was good in the end but I almost gave up

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great!

Five stars as usual. Would love a sequel.

poppyhpoppyhover 8 years ago
As always just great

This did start slowly but it was erotic from the start and built to a hot finish. I look forward to anything you submit and can't wait for New Years.

GoldenCojonesGoldenCojonesover 8 years ago
Great Story

Great Story. Very well done. Thank you! Good luck in the contest. You are a winner in my book.

ScooterbearScooterbearover 8 years ago
Great story

Loved this, Jasmine. Starred slowly, but you built it up nicely, and now I can't wait to read more about Scarlet and Chelsea.

IrishchapIrishchapover 8 years ago
Great story

I can see where Scarlett and Chelsea can lead to many more chapters. The office, New Year's Eve party, and dealing with clients can go in so many directions. Grear beginning hope to see many more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Uggg

Just some animals fucking out in the alley

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot fucking orgy

Oh my god so fucking sucking depraved, cunt lapping sex maniac, so fucking hot

lovingeatingitalllovingeatingitallover 8 years ago
Delighfully mouthwatering story

An excellent read, beginning to end(?) I hope not! I could almost taste the all the juices that were flowing,,,, Yum!!! Hopefully the New Years Eve party will be every bit as tasty and even more delights will be in the "offing" ;-) Thank you and good luck in the contest!

ThoseWhoBiteThoseWhoBiteover 8 years ago
loved it

I hope there will be a new years party too! 😁

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

Definitely want to hear about the juicy nye party!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Beulahandallenthebrit

I really liked this, its a few years since I've had the pleasure of an 'air-tight' party, but the feeling never leaves you. Best of luck with the competition, now get on with the other parties.

zobri22zobri22over 8 years ago
continue it plz Jasmine

would you plz write another part of that hot story ??/

i am a fan of it already

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

3 in an hour is your record? That surprises me. I do more than that reading one of your stories!

zusazusaover 8 years ago

This was hot! It's also a major fantasy of mine. Maybe someday.

ConleyConleyover 8 years ago

Amazing story!

And perhaps, the girls will be into watersports as well some day as it would have been, for me, the ideal final for such a hot orgy.

watcher_ukwatcher_ukabout 8 years ago
Great memories

Great story. Reminded me of a great secretary I once had. She always wore nylons and gave the best head.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loved the story

i enjoyed the story alot, especially when she went down on the girl at her desk ,hot lesbian scenes like that are thebome.com ;) i enjoy this story more than your incest onces though but its more of a personal thing i dont really enjoy incest other than that hot story :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Orgasms in an hour...

My personal Best was giving my lady 20 orgasms in the hour before taking her to the airport. She slept well on her flight. Another best was 68 orgasms over a weekend. She was a bit sore on Monday!

BoomerbillBoomerbillalmost 5 years ago
Titillating and fun!

But, what’s with the redundant us of “both?” If one writes “they,” isn’t “both” implied and, therefore, unnecessary?

tonguelasher01tonguelasher01over 4 years ago
16 an hour?

That's a lot. Even I never had that many in an hour. My g/f was curious and kept count one day and said I hit 20; but I don't think that was out of the ordinary. But there are some women capable of what is more like a continuous series of orgasms that never really end. As long as you are extremely careful after the peak, you can keep them in the same space and they just head back on up within a few seconds. I don't really know if you can count that as multiples or just one very long undulating orgasm with multiple peaks. I do know that, like the rat that keeps ringing the bell to get food, they often like to keep going until they drop from exhaustion. Like I said, it all comes during those crucial seconds after they peak, in which you have to stop dead for a bit before giving the butterfly wings touch, to caress them back to the table.

LeBaron1987LeBaron1987almost 4 years ago
Well written.

Well written and here's to hoping you break your record.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

403. How often does this happen? I’m sure sex is used to secure many things in the business world. Women have so much to offer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...