Office Party Surprise

Story Info
Surprise goodbyes at an office party.
2.9k words
4.43
38.9k
27

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julesteve
julesteve
1,504 Followers

This week was to be my last in my current placement. I had reaped the benefits of working when and where I wanted since becoming self-employed. The team I had worked with were all hard-working and surprisingly fun to be around, so we got on well. The firm was having an annual barbecue fundraiser followed by a party. I had promised to pop in to say goodbye to my colleagues. Although it would be a late finish as I needed to double-check several accounts before leaving. Phil checked into my office just to remind me that they were expecting me at the party. He and another guy from accounts, Dan had been a constant source of amusement with their banter. It didn't hurt that they were both easy on the eye, both keen cyclists, lean and athletic looking, mid-thirties, and well-groomed.

'Still working?' he asked. 'Sorry it's going to be late, and I won't have time to nip back to the hotel to change, so I'm not sure I will make it.' I said. 'You always look elegant, and it's just a bar set up in the main conference hall with a disco, have a quick drink at least, we are going to miss you.' I said I would see, and he left me to my work.

An hour later, I had finished, so I freshened up in the ladies. I was wearing a mid-thigh skirt that clung in all the right places, a slightly sheer blouse through which you could make out the lacy edges of my bra, a usual 'secretarial' look work. Checking my makeup, I decided I didn't look too shabby and joined the party. The guys were happy to see me, and I was soon relaxed, laughing with a drink in my hand courtesy of a friend of Dan. I had only intended to say a quick goodbye. Still, I had such a good time I decided to stay awhile. Phil asked me to dance, and despite my initial protests pulled me towards the dancefloor. In truth, I was enjoying the attention as I'd been working hours that left little time for social life and other than a little flirting had no male company for weeks.

Phil rested his hands gently on my hips as we danced, Dan cut in, hands placed on my hip and lower back, he pulled me in a little closer than Phil had been holding me. Things went like this for a few songs. The guys danced with me, moving around the dancefloor, swapping as we swayed past. Each time they held me a little closer, dancing in a slow grinding movement, I could feel the shape of each guy pressing against my thigh.

We swapped again, but this time Dan's friend (whose name I didn't even know) placed his hand lower so that his fingers rested on my buttock rather than my lower back. When they again swapped, Phil's hand also found its way from my hip to my ass as we danced. Dan's friend had been content with letting his hand rest gently against my buttock, but Phil stroked it, gently squeezing while running the fingers of his other hand slowly up and down my back. When it was Dan's turn again, he held me closer, his erection pressing against my leg as he slowly but firmly caressed my ass. He ran his fingers down over my thigh and whispered a small involuntary 'wow' of surprise as his fingers found my stockings. I pushed against him, enjoying the attention.

When it came to swapping partners, I pushed them away and said I needed a drink, leading them to a quiet part of the room to the side of the bar. Dan and Phil stood either side of me as Dan's friend went and ordered, I was feeling more than a little excited and naughty after several weeks without sex. As this was to be my last evening here, I decided it was time for some fun. Leaning into Dan, I pushed his right hand to my buttocks and guided the left to my breasts. He and Phil looked at me in shock, as I said. 'I hope the fun is not over just because we are not dancing.' With little encouragement, Phil caught on and ran his hands over my body, copying Dan by touching a buttock with one hand and my breasts with the other. I sighed as the two men relaxed into the situation, gently caressing, squeezing, and pinching my nipples through my clothes. Cupping my breasts in their hands, caressing my ass, they became more confident as it became apparent I was more than happy with the attention.

I had picked our spot well as this part of the room was dark and pretty much obscured from the dance floor. Even so, being an exhibitionist, the 'naughtiness' of possibly being caught only added to my excitement. As it was, Dan's friend almost dropped the drinks when he rounded the corner.

The two guys pulled away from me when they realized he was there, just standing staring, open-mouthed. I reached over and took my drink as he set them down on a table, waited until each of them had taken a sip then said. 'As this is my last night here, I'm up for some fun with you guys. but it will be my game and rules.' They each agreed in turn as Dan asked, 'what did you have in mind'?

Leaning back against the wall I said, 'well I was quite enjoying the attention you were giving me, I want you to touch but only where and how I say, and I promise not to leave you guys hanging if you know what I mean.'

They nodded in agreement, and with little prompting, the two guys moved into their previous positions. Dan's friend stood watching as the guys fondled my breasts and ass over my clothes while gently kissing and nibbling my neck. This guy as a stranger made it all the more exciting, and my tummy tingled with excitement as nothing gets me hotter than being watched. Everything from 'accidental' flashes to being naked in public places I have always been an exhibitionist. Reaching down, I took the helm of my short skirt and slowly slid it up over my thighs. For a while, the guys stopped kissing and caressing me, just holding and very gently squeezing my breasts as they watched the smooth bare flesh above my stockings come into view.

They seemed to be holding their breath in anticipation as I inched my skirt up further until the small silky triangle of my panties became visible. Keeping my legs closed tight, I said to Dan's friend, 'stroke my thighs, nothing else just my thighs.' Hesitantly, he ran the back of his fingers up over my silk stockings a few times, then allowed them to stray over the smooth bare flesh, so gently it was tickling, making my thigh twitch.

He got bolder, pressing his fingertips a little harder, caressing alternately silk-clad and bare flesh. The two guys squeezed my breasts a little harder, making me shudder as they pinched and stroked my hard sensitive nipples through the silk of my blouse and lace of my bra. I gave out a little gasp, and for a moment, they stopped, looking worried.

Smiling, I took advantage of the pause. I eased my skirt up over my bum, pulling it from the fingers resting on my buttocks, letting it drop back so that the guy's hands now rested on my panties under my skirt. Dan took full advantage by letting his thumb rub briefly over the crease between my buttocks as he resumed stroking, bringing a little sigh from me. Dan's friend resumed stroking my thigh until I took his hand and said, 'higher' guiding his fingers until the tips brushed the leg of my panties.

He stroked back and forth in small delicate circles until again I took his hand. 'Here.' I whispered, moving his hand until the fingertips rested against my panties guiding them against the outline of my mound, thrilling at his touch, warm through the delicate fabric of my panties I said, 'just over the top no more,'

His movements were restricted as my legs were tight together, my pussy trapped between my clenched thighs and his fingertips, feeling deliciously naughty. I was so close to getting off. He froze as I moved my hips, taking a little step out, opening my thighs just enough so that I could guide his hand between my legs, pressing his middle finger against the damp silk of my panties He got the message, pushing the material up slightly between the outer lips of my pussy.

I gasped as he pinched and rubbed my pussy lips lightly between his fingers, quickly taking back control before he got too adventurous. Guiding him, so the flat of his hand was crushed against me, I indicated for him to rub it forward and back between my legs. I ground my hips in time with his the stroking until at last I moaned and shuddered, my legs going weak. Biting my bottom lip, I buried my head against his shoulder, trying to keep quiet. I let out a long sexy 'oooh' as I very quickly orgasmed.

The other guy's hands were still on my ass and breasts until I gently push them away so I could catch my breath. But it was only a brief respite. Incredibly turned on, I needed more and told the guys so. Pulling Dan and his friend either side of me, I guided their hands over my body once more, whispering. 'Touch me again; make me cum harder.' They kissed and nibbled my neck, hands gently cupping my breasts, fingers caressing my nipples, and I whispered to them to unfasten my blouse, to play with me through my bra. They quickly unbuttoned it, both using their fingers and mouths in turn, to tease my sensitive nipples through the thin lacy material of my bra.

I was wearing a half-cut balconette, so my breasts were only just covered by sheer lace, the pale aureola visible as they licked and caressed the smooth skin of my breasts. I sighed in pleasure and pulled Phil towards me, guiding his hand between my legs gasping at his gentle touch as he sensed what I needed and fingered me gently over my panties. In a naughty husky voice, I whispered to Phil. 'Kiss me'. He leaned in, but I shook my head. 'No, kiss me down there, over my panties.'

He looked shocked for a moment, and I heard a holy shit from one of the other two, which only added to my excitement. Phil slowly knelt in front of me, still gently stroking his fingers over my panties as I pulled my skirt up around my waist and held it there. Starting slowly, he used soft nibbles, licks, and kisses on my thighs, getting closer to my sex until his lips brushed against my panties.

He slowly pushed his tongue to my slit, making me shudder. I allowed him to ease my thighs apart and momentarily take control. Gently pushing myself against his mouth, I matched the rhythm of his tongue sliding slowly up and down my panties. He alternated between tickling the tip of his tongue against my clit in quick ever-tightening circles and teasing my pussy lips through my panties. He used long, firm, slow licks, driving me crazy, taking his time.

He sensed I was close. Pressing his tongue hard against my clit, he moved it back and forth with a slow, steady pressure, grinding the damp material against my sensitive parts. My breathing quickened. I gripped the back of his head, pushing my hips back and forth, grinding against him, moaning, cumming hard. The feeling of lips and fingers caressing my flesh after so long without sex was almost too much. I had to bite my bottom lip again to stop myself from letting out a cry as a second, stronger orgasm ripped through me.

Again I pushed the guys away while I caught my breath, they were all looking very uncomfortable, and I knew that I was going to have to make good on my promise to them soon. But not just yet.

Finishing my drink, I looked around the room; the party was in full swing. Luckily no one had noticed there were three guys with raging hard on's and a slightly flushed lady with her blouse undone just beyond the bar area. It was too sexy a situation to waste, and a little tickle of excitement shuddered through me at the thought of 'but they still could' after all I wasn't finished with the guys yet.

Phil was just finishing his drink while Dan and his friend (never did catch his name) stood by my side, gently rubbing their hands up the back of my legs, tracing the curve of my buttocks. I pushed back against Dan and whispered, 'your turn to make me cum.'

Dan's erection pressed against my ass as he held and caressed me. I pushed back a little tilting my head back whispering, 'touch me over my panties' brazenly opening my legs. He reached down, sensually pulling my skirt up and stroked a hand along my thigh, tracing the leg of my panties with the tip of a finger. He brushed gently over the silk before cupping my pussy, making me gasp. His fingers moved lightly back and forth. then smoothly trailed up from between my legs, slowly, firmly tracing my slit with teasing fingertips until he reached my clit. My thighs trembled as Dan gently pressed his index finger to my sensitive nub, making tiny little circles over the damp material.

I close my eyes as excitement flowed through my body, making me shudder slightly. Still, before I could cum, Dan moved his hand. He was teasingly cupping my pussy again, rubbing fingers very lightly back and forth between my legs. I was so close that I let a slight moan in frustration moving my hips in time to his movements as my breasts and nipples were sucked and caressed by Phil and the other guy. I gasped as I felt Dan's friend join in as he touched my panties. He was pressing a finger firmly against the top of my slit, circling it slowly, gently working the damp material over my clit.

I whispered a throaty, 'Mmm, yes,' in encouragement.

In answer, Dan started rubbing back and forth a little quicker and harder, however instead of my panties sticking to me, allowing the guys to see and feel the contours of my pussy but little else they were now so wet that the soft material betrayed me and I suddenly felt my panties slipping slightly to one side,

Before I could do anything, Dan's fingers caressed bare smooth skin instead of silk. The tips slightly parting my swollen damp lips and to his credit, he froze, but I was so close to orgasm I no longer cared about my panties. The sudden feeling of flesh on flesh was almost enough to send me over the edge, Dan paused. However, his friend, unaware there was now little between Dan's fingers and my pussy was still caressing my clit, driving me crazy. Gasping, I sank my hips pushing against Dan, seeking to maintain contact, worried he might take his hand away. 'Don't stop, finger me you prick' I gasped.

To my surprise, they both grasped my panties and swiftly pulled them down over my buttocks and thighs right down to my ankles. Dan caressed my buttocks, a hand soon back between my thighs. His fingers dragged back and forth between my sopping folds from behind, making me gasp and shudder. At the same time, the fingertips of the other guy, a stranger to me, was now touching bare clit instead of panties. He gently worked his finger back and forth, round and round, slowly but gradually increasing the pressure making the muscle of my upper thigh twitch. I sucked in air, again trying to stay quiet, suddenly Dan drove his middle and index finger deep into me. He was working them back and forth in a twisting motion causing me to cry out as my juices flowed over his hand.

My back arched like a cat in heat. I ground my hips as Dan moved his fingers back and forth, in and out with increasing intensity, the fingers on my clit almost too much as my legs went to jelly. An intense orgasm turned my insides to liquid. I clasped my thighs tight together on Dan's hand, wanting the movement of his fingering to stop but too sensitive for him to take his hand away. Phil supported me as I leaned into him, Dan's friend very slowly and very gently rocked a fingertip against my clit as I shuddered with pleasure. At the same time, Dan slowly withdrew his fingers from my pussy, gently flexing just the tips over my swollen lips until I eventually stopped shaking. It was a good few minutes before my senses returned. I realized I'd been standing there pretty much in the open with my skirt bunched up around my waist, panties around my ankles. On display while in the ecstasy of a shuddering orgasm. Again the thought of discovery sent that little thrill through me. But again, no one had seen anything. While tidying myself as best, I could my stomach was doing flips at the thought of keeping my promise of getting the guys off. However, our current location was far too risky. Some people might be shocked or outraged at seeing a half-naked lady but would undoubtedly freak out at the sight of a row of naked cocks. Inspiration hit and I motioned for the guys to follow me.

To be continued.

julesteve
julesteve
1,504 Followers