Office Party Surprise Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

passion and raw animal sex.

He grabbed my hips and pulled me hard into him. I felt his balls slap against my ass as he picked up the pace from a steady rhythm to something more urgent. I was aroused to the point of another orgasm but thought I'd be left disappointed as his movements became urgent, more intense. Reaching a climax when mine was again, so, so close.

I felt him tense and jerk back, causing him to spill out of my pussy.

His cock twitched, and I felt cum spatter over, and between my buttocks, acting as lube as he suddenly pressed his shaft between them.

Holding me still, he rubbed against my cheeks, cum pumping over my ass and lower back.

As soon as he moved away, Dan's friend turned me around, taking hold off my hips as he lifted me onto the desk.

I was too far gone to wonder what he had in mind, lost in a sea of ecstasy.

Positioning me on the edge of the desk, he parted my knees, making my legs splay wide.

Running his hands over my damp thighs, he used his thumbs on my slit, parting my lips to display me to the whole room. He made me gasp by using his thumb to tease my clit while burying a finger deep in my pussy, sending me over the edge, lost in the shuddering orgasm that had been so close.

As I caught my breath, I looked at the guys with a slightly wicked smile. I'd always been an exhibitionist often getting as much pleasure from being watched as from being fucked.

But as I made to move off the desk, it was evident that Dan's friend wasn't done.

He gripped me firmly by the hips and thrust forward making me gasp as his cock pushed between my still sensitive lips, forcing part of the way into me before easing back so that the head gently brushed back and forth over my sopping entrance.

Teasing me in much the same way, I had teased the guys.

Suddenly he pounded back inside, taking my breath.

He began to pump into me with full strokes of his swollen cock. Fucking firmly but steadily, the tingling sensation of yet another orgasm made me gasp and roll my hips.

He grunted and pulled out, a little spatter of spunk spilling between his fingers and on my leg.

Gripping his cock hard, he darted around the desk, saying.

'Yours,' through gritted teeth, confusing me as I lay in an orgasmic daze.

Suddenly he let go of the pressure on his cock, spraying cum over my tits and face as he furiously moved his hand back and forth.

However, the 'Yours' wasn't anything to do with him cumming on me.

Dan had replaced him between my legs, swiftly pressing his cock a little way into my pussy as juices from my orgasm flooded around it. He paused, the tip of his penis just rested between my lips, waiting until my orgasm had subsided,

As my breathing calmed, he lifted my legs over his shoulders, pulling me back over the very edge of the desk and, without hesitation, thrust forward. Burying his cock hard inside me, making our bodies slap together.

Using the full length of his thick penis from tip to base, he worked his cock back and forth in long slow movements, causing me to moan and push my hips up to meet him. Gradually becoming less gentle as he built up the pace, pounding my hypersensitive pussy fast and hard. I doubted that I would have been comfortable taking such a large cock this way had I not been so turned on and wet from the others playing with and fucking me.

It hadn't been long since Dan had cum and he kept going for what seemed like an age, each thrust would cause a little muscle to tremble in my inner thigh. My head was swimming, and after just a few minutes, I was cumming hard again.

Gasping and pushing my hips into him, wave after wave of pleasure rippled through my lower belly, my pussy squeezing, gripping the thick shaft invading me.

Juices running out over my thighs and buttocks soaking the desk.

Breathing hard, I was lost in ecstasy.

Nearing climax, he timed it to the second before pulling out. I collapsed back prone on the desk, exhausted., my legs dangled over the edge, wide open either side of him.

My most intimate parts gaping, glistening wet, exposed to the room.

This seemed to send him over the edge, his cock twitched and swelled, gripping it tight; he pumped his load over my pussy, thighs and belly.

Light-headed from my last orgasm, I enjoyed the sensation of his cock as he rubbed it over my pussy. Feeling it flex and twitch as he slipped it over my sopping lips, pumping out its load.

Feeling really naughty, I invited them to take pictures, posing where I lay with my legs hanging over the desk. Thighs wide-open, every intimate detail exposed.

My tits, face, belly, pussy and thighs all covered in cum.

A little had dribbled down, pooling wetly under my ass cheeks.

The desk was a mess, and I thought it a fitting farewell to my office.

'Hmm that felt so good, I haven't done this in a long time, thank's guy's.' I said before stretching and sitting up.

Looking down at the sopping mess between my legs I peeled off my damp ruined stockings.

I ran a finger through the cum on my breasts and tummy, then touched it to the sticky mess on my cheek and added.

'Looks like another trip to the ladies while you clean up here.'

When I got back, the guys had dressed, and the office wasn't in too much disarray.

I gave them each a naked hug and let them take another picture before dressing.

My panties were a wet ruin, so I left those and my bra off.

My nipples were visible through my blouse, much to the guy's delight.

It had been a fun farewell on my last evening.

As I left the building, butterflies tickled my stomach as I wondered where my next job would take me and what adventures I might have.

But the night wasn't over...

12