Office Perks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah," I panted out as I reached down and undid my belt.

"God I can't wait to see you come. You looked so hot last night, drooling and moaning my name," Kyle unzipped my pants and reached inside, "such a nice cock," he pulled it out just as he started to lick heated circles around my nipple.

I was trembling and I wanted to beg him to fuck me right there at my desk but I didn't dare. So instead I begged for his mouth: "suck me harder", "lick them", "bite me more". He listened to all my pleas and then added to the list, moving to the side to leave a hickey on my wide chest, biting just below my nipple until he left a mark. He used his nails against my skin to draw out different sensations. He lapped at the tip and watched with wide eyes as my thick nipple moved beneath his tongue.

I felt my climax build, my balls drawing up in preparation of release. I reached down, ready to stroke myself when Kyle slapped my hand away. I huffed and looked at him puzzled.

He looked at me and shook his head, "I want you to come from just your nipples. Don't you dare touch yourself. Here," he pressed his handkerchief into my hand, "catch it in this. Don't soil your pants," he pinched my left nipple and licked his lips, "these fucking tits," then he leaned over and latched onto the right one again.

He was stimulating both nipples. His fingers pulling and twisting my left tip while his lips suckled my right. Both peaks were sparking with pleasure and it felt like the sensation was connected to my dick. It jumped and dribbled precum with each suck as my body squirmed making it wiggle in the air. Droplets of precum landed on my stomach, mingling with the beads of sweat there. I was panting and moaning, encouraging Kyle to keep sucking and plucking my nipples. My asshole clenched and my whole body tensed.

"Kyle!" I gasped out and gripped the sputtering tip of my cock, "I'm gonna!"

He didn't change up his technique, he just kept doing what he was doing until finally my pleasure crested and I was coming. My cock pulsated stream after stream of my scorching cum into the fabric of his handkerchief as I grit my teeth and grunted loudly. He turned his head a bit, without letting my nipple slip from his mouth, to watch my hips buck up into my hand. As my climax subsided Kyle finally released both nipples. They were swollen and throbbing pleasantly as I wiped my cockhead clean. I balled up his handkerchief and he just lifted my trash can. I was too tired to question it so I just threw it away.

I looked down at him with heavy lidded eyes still trying to catch my breath. I lifted my foot and pressed the toe it gently between his legs. He let out a soft moan and I asked him, "Want me to take care of that?"

He shook his head, "No no, we both need to eat. I'll rub one out at my desk, I got a box of tissues in there," he smiled at me. God he was beautiful. He pulled my tank down and I helped him arrange it back into my pants. I was fastening up my belt when his expression changed to a questioning one. He asked me, "You free tonight?" He gave me a piercing stare, "You can come over. I'll suck you more. Fuck you."

I looked away, my face flaming, "God you're blunt."

He chuckled and started to button my shirt back up, "You didn't answer me."

"I'm free."

"Come over then?"

"Yeah," I breathed out. This whole thing felt surreal. Who would have guessed my petite boss was an aggressive top willing to fuck me.

"Good," He stood, his hard crotch right at my nose. I couldn't help it, I reached out and squeezed it. He groaned, "Dammit," he gripped my wrist and jerked my hand away, "what did I just say?" I chuckled at him. He shook his head and rolled his eyes, "go eat something."

He was about to turn away when I reached out to him, stood, then gave him a soft kiss. Nothing too passionate, just a sweet peck that let him know I was looking forward to tonight, "I will," I said, "send me a text with your address."

He nodded with a smile then left my side. 5 o'clock couldn't come fast enough.

12