Office Perks: Gym Supplement

Story Info
Jason's new muscle pills make him lactate. Kyle approves.
6.3k words
4.75
21.5k
45
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AN: Male lactation! Honestly one of my top five favorite kinks so it was bound to show up at some point! If the lactation tag brought you here this is part five of the Office Perks storyline.

CW: there's a bit of food play...sort of. Just be aware. Very short scene.

Thank you to everyone who's been enjoying these stories! Thank you for all the reviews! Please enjoy!

~*~

It felt good to get back into my regular gym. I set down the weights and wiped my brow with my towel when my gym buddy walked up to me. I grinned at him and he slapped by back.

"Where you been? Thought you left us for good!"

"No no," I chuckled. I was touched he seemed to care. We only talked while we were at the gym. It's been over a year and we haven't exchanged numbers or social media pages. I still felt oddly close to him. I smiled, "I had that work conference remember?"

"Oh shit! I had totally forgotten!" He snapped his fingers then took a swig of his water.

I noticed he seemed more filled out. His biceps looked larger; his chest broader too. I said something to him about it, wanting to know if he picked up a new routine.

"Ah nah man," he sat on the bench beside me, "I got a new supplement," he chuckled when I cocked a brow at him. He shook his head, "nothing illegal. All natural. I get it from that shop off the highway, before you go off into rural country. You know that health store."

"Off highway 12?"

"Yeah that one! They started carrying fitness supplements from a local company. I gave it a few weeks and I really like the results. I got a bottle in my bag if you wanna try it."

"I don't know..." I felt a bit funny about taking something. Early in my weightlifting I used to do all of that stuff. Pills and Creatine, whey protein and shakes, but as I got older I found out healthy foods and gallons of water were enough for me. I didn't think taking supplements was bad mind you, I just hadn't done it in years.

"Think about it," my gym buddy said before starting on his reps.

At the end of our session, we took our showers and afterwards, without asking me he pushed the bottle of supplements into my palm as we got dressed.

"Try it," he grinned, "if you don't like them just give them back. If you do, finish the bottle then buy your own next time," he slapped my bicep then slammed his locker shut, "let me know how it goes alright! I gotta meet the misses for dinner!" He rushed out before I could get a word in.

I looked over the ingredients when I got home. I looked up the company online and read some reviews. It did seem to appear to be all natural and I felt better about it after looking at some before and after pics on people's Instagrams. I started taking one a day and kept up for about a week. It seemed to be working, I felt like I was stronger and I had more energy. I was afraid it might be the placebo effect until Kyle made mention of my arms and couldn't stop stroking them the last few times he fucked me. By week two I had already purchased another bottle. I told my gym buddy I was enjoying the supplement and thanked him for introducing me to it. About a month in the changes were really noticeable in my arms and thighs, but...it changed me in other ways too...

~*~

"How long have you been on these supplements?" Dr. Taft, my personal care physician, asked.

"A month," I answered. I was sitting on his table with my shirt off in his office, "but I just noticed this last week."

"Hmm," he hummed then reached forward, "I'm going to inspect them now, let me know if I hurt you."

His large hands gripped my right pec and I bit my lower lip, it tingled a bit with him that close to my nipple. I silently cursed Kyle. It was his fault they were so sensitive! My doctor used both hands to squeeze my chest and my nipple immediately popped to hardness. He slid his fingers down, keeping the strong pressure. He was about an inch from my nipple when I felt the heaviness I had been feeling in my chest sort of...release. I let out a sigh as milk started to drip from the tip of my nipple.

He moved to the other one and sure enough that one started to leak too when he squeezed it. He looked up at me, "You bring the bottle?" He held out his hand and I jumped down to go over to my suit jacket. I brought it back to him and he started to read the ingredients label. He nodded his head, "Second ingredient is Moringa Oleifera, breast feeding mothers use it to help with milk supply."

"Yeah, but...obviously I didn't get pregnant."

He looked at me from over the rim of his glass. He was an older fellow, I had him for years and trusted him a lot, but when he looked at me like that I knew I was about to hear something I may not like.

"Not to get too personal, but a person can induce milk production by stimulation of the glands regardless," He looked away, still speaking matter of factly, but also, I assume to let me have some dignity in case his next words embarrassed me, "Some sexual partners do it on purpose. So, and I'm not saying you are...but if you and a partner were engaging in that sort of play coupled with this supplement," he shrugged and took off his glasses, "I'm not surprised you're lactating."

I was blushing all the way to the tips of my ears. My kindly, father figure of a doctor, had just found out that I engaged in nipple play. Because I don't care how tactful he was trying to be...he knows.

He continued, "I don't think you're in any danger, but if you want me to take a sample I can. Otherwise, if you don't want this to continue I'd advise you to stop taking the pills."

~*~

"Why are you avoiding me?" Kyle sounded curious not angry over the phone, so that was good.

"I'm not," I stirred my homemade spaghetti sauce, though I should have changed into lounge wear, I had already gotten some sauce on my dress shirt, "I've just been busy."

"We work in the same office Jason..." I could see him pursing his lips in my mind's eye, "I know exactly how many accounts you have open. Don't play me for a fool," now he sounded angry, which really meant his feelings were hurt.

I let a out sigh, "I'm not...I swear I'm not," and I wasn't, I just didn't want my leaking chest to freak him out. I had immediately stopped taking the supplements and was just waiting for the side effect to wear off.

I heard some shuffling on the other line, then, "I'm coming over."

"Uh, I...I mean," I was stammering. Equal parts giddy and horrified. I missed him so damn much so of course I'd like to see him again, but it would be harder to hide my secret.

"Should I not?" Kyle's voice was firm, "If I am no fool and you are not avoiding me then I should be able to come over and take what is mine."

My breath hitched and my cock twitched a bit. We had talked about this, had finally sat down and had a conversation about our boundaries. And one of the things we established was that I enjoyed the idea of being his. I got a thrill out of him being my superior at work and dominating me outside of that. It wasn't a 24/7 thing, but when he invoked it I got so fucking needy.

I felt almost lightheaded when I answered, "Yes Sir."

"Good boy."

~*~

I heard the knock and jumped a bit. I knew it was Kyle and I had no idea what his demeanor would be like. Still though I eagerly opened the door. He was still in the suit he had worn to work today. A nice brown that made his hazel eyes stand out. I looked down at him, always so amazed that a man so much shorter and slimmer than me could hold so much power. Though admittedly I gave him more than he demanded.

"Hey," I said softly, realizing now I was a bit nervous. He didn't answer.

Kyle walked in and I shut the door. I watched him as he took off his suit jacket and tossed it over my armchair. I told him I had dinner ready, but he ignored me and began to unbutton his cuffs. I swallowed hard; the air was thick with tension.

He spoke suddenly, "Are you seeing someone else?" He started to roll up his right sleeve.

I scoffed, a bit hurt by the accusation, "No, what the fuck?"

"Are you regretting our conversation?" His voice was level, but he didn't seem calm.

"About boundaries?" At his nod I answered, "No, not at all."

"Are you disappointed in your performance?" Now he was rolling up the other sleeve.

"Huh?" I was confused, "No...should I be? I think the Carter and Jones accounts are going well..."

"No no," finally he looked up at me, his hazel eyes sparking, "I mean with me?"

I blushed, "No."

"Are you dissatisfied with mine?"

"God," I shook my head, "no Sir," I saw his little smirk.

"Then what could have possibly gone wrong?" He kicked off his shoes, "To get you to a place where you are hiding from me?" He started to stalk closer, like a predator.

I instinctively took a step back and I hit the wall. He was there suddenly, pressing the entire length of his body into me. I sucked in a breath as I felt his fingers digging into my hips as he just stared at me. He had the same expression he had the day right after we had had our talk. One of uncertainty, but determined and excited.

This dynamic was new for both of us. We both had wanted to fulfill these roles but could never find compatible partners in the past. We were both still learning not only what the other wanted, but what we wanted as well. Old expectations still mingled with our newfound freedom to be more ourselves. Kyle's thrill of semi public sex is what lead to the two times with the stranger at the work conference, but then he worried that that wasn't how a dominate partner should act. Hell, my eagerness to please him was why I let what happened in the hot tub continue, even though we had both expressed not feeling 100 percent right about sharing me two days earlier. I still wondered if I gave up too much as a submissive that night.

We were growing together but also so scared about losing what we were building. I could see the worry in his eyes though he still tried to maintain his role. Dammit, I should have just talked to him.

Before I could say anything he leaned over and kissed me. It was a slow kiss, soft and gentle like he was resetting us. I relaxed, not realizing how tense I had been. I wrapped my arms around him and sighed into the kiss. He licked into my mouth and I opened for him. He really did feel perfect sometimes.

He whispered, "I miss your pictures..." then he nipped my bottom lip, "miss touching you at your desk," his hands started to move up, "I miss tasting you," he let out a moan and kissed me harder as his hands finally touched my chest.

I tried to stay calm, I couldn't keep hiding from him. Besides, I didn't really want to. Still though, I was nervous about what he would think when he touched me there. My nipples were already hard, pressing against the palms of his hands. He sucked on my tongue as his fingertips found my straining nipples. He squeezed them and I felt pinpricks of pain for a brief second before they started leaking. He kept kissing me, unaware at first, as he pinched my tits, but soon the liquid became abundant enough for him to notice.

Kyle pulled away slowly, breaking the kiss to look down at his hands. His eyes got a bit wide as he saw the wet spots on my shirt. He breathed out a barely audible, "What the fuck?"

"I started taking supplements...I mean, I stopped now but--"

"Illegally?" His eyes snapped back up to glare at me.

"No, of course not! I wasn't avoiding you because I'm a criminal, it was because I didn't know if you would be grossed out by these."

"So you were avoiding me."

"I--"

"You lied," he narrowed his eyes and he abruptly took his hands away.

"I--"

"Get on your knees."

I blinked, startled, but it didn't last long. I dropped to my knees and instinctively looked at the ground. I felt chastised though he hadn't done or said anything yet. Not daring to look up, I could hear him undo his belt buckle. His semi hard cock landed on my forehead. It was so warm, pressing against my skin. I felt my own dick start to grow. This was exciting. Even the idea of him punishing me was fucking exciting.

I felt his cock began to move and I could tell he was stroking himself. He sucked his teeth then said, "What was your plan? Just hide away from me until your tits stopped leaking?" When I didn't answer he kicked my knee.

"Yes...I don't know..." I whispered, "I didn't think it through."

"Obviously," he let out a grunt, "how dare you hide from me when you're always so eager to show off. I knew something was wrong when I went a couple of days without a picture..." he hummed and stepped away from me, he walked across the room but I still didn't lift my head to see where he was going. He spoke to me from his new place, "Seems to me you owe me a few. Take off your shirt, I want to see you."

I did so quickly and now I was kneeling on the floor topless, with a half hard dick pressing against the crotch seam of my slacks.

"Good boy," Kyle said as he walked back. He startled me by sitting in front of me cross-legged, completely nude, "Now, hold up your tits to me."

I didn't know where to look so I stared at his erection as I gripped my chest and hefted up my heavy pecs. I pressed them together and lifted them so my nipples pointed straight at Kyle. Finally, I looked up and he was holding his cell phone. He took a picture.

"Squeeze them."

Another picture.

"Pinch your nipples."

Another.

"Tug on them, make them long."

I blushed but obeyed and he took another picture. The movement made them start to leak again.

He reached forward and swiped a droplet away and the brief touch made me shiver. I watched as he licked his finger clean.

"It's a bit sweet," he smiled at me and my blush deepened. He lifted his phone again, "play with your nipples, make them leak more."

I did as I was told, my cock growing to full hardness the more I pulled and squeezed them. I was making a mess down my fingers and chest. Some was dripping onto my thighs.

"Yeah, just like that baby, keep milking yourself," he leaned closer and I wondered if he was taking a video now. We had never done that before but talked about the possibility. I hoped he was.

Curious I moved my fingers and squeezed my areola and to both of our surprise a long stream of milk flowed from my thick nipples. I did it again and a jet of milk arched out and landed on Kyle's knee.

"Fucking hell," Kyle moved closer and he reached out, I dropped one hand and he used his to pinch my nipple. He was still holding the phone, he was definitely recording. As he tweaked my nipple a dribble of milk came out. He spread his fingers and squeezed my areola and a stream came out. He squeezed and pulled, like one would an udder, and milk arched out again. He did it over and over until I was squirting milk, leaving a puddle on the floor between us. I was gasping and trembling, the sensation foreign but pleasant.

"How does it feel," Kyle asked as he milked another jet from me.

"Good," I moaned, "so good," I started to mimic the action on my other pec and now both were spurting milk like a morning heifer. I threw my head back and closed my eyes and just reveled in this shared moment with Kyle. This was wild and I was loving it.

Suddenly I heard the phone drop and when I opened my eyes I saw Kyle was leaning forward on both hands, mouth open. My eyes widened just as he wrapped his lips around my engorged chest and sucked. I let out a cry as my nipple shot through with lightening strikes before the pressure lessened and I was spilling into my boss' mouth. I could hear him swallowing and I reached down with a shaky hand and grabbed his phone. It was still recording. I moaned, my cock jumping in delight at knowing now for a fact that I was being recorded. I aimed the phone and watched through the screen as he suckled at my breast.

He pulled away and milk dribbled from his mouth even as my nipple squirted into it. He was breathing hard as he spoke around my nipple, "So tasty," then he looked up at me as he licked all around my nipple, moaning as his saliva and my milk made a sloppy mess of his mouth and chin. He would suck a little, swallow, then start to noisily lick again. He flicked my nipple with the tip of his tongue, flinging milk up onto his nose and over his teeth. He closed his eyes as he began to suck again, moaning as he drank me down. He nursed greedily, loudly moaning and swallowing, sucking and popping off with audible smacks. I held the back of his head with one hand as my other continued to hold the phone. My neglected nipple was still leaking, steadily leaving trails of rich white milk down that pulsed out with each rapid flutter of my heart.

Kyle sucked hard suddenly then tilted his head back, stretching my nipple that was held tight between his lips. I looked down amazed at how long it got, watching as droplets of milk dripped from around the edges. He pulled and pulled until I felt a painful twinge that forced a sound of discomfort out of me. He opened his mouth and my pec bounced down with a heavy swing. My nipple was throbbing and so hard and wet it looked obscene.

Kyle let out a gasp and snatched his phone out of my grasp. He was panting a bit, like his arousal was actually taking a toll on him. He glared at me then sneered, "I can't believe you tried to hide this from me."

"I'm sorry...I didn't want..." I let out a sigh, "I didn't want you to be disgusted."

"What?" Kyle jerked back as though he had been pushed. I saw immediately when he dropped his role and gave me a caring look, "What?" he repeated, "No no no," he shook his head, "God Jason...you're beautiful to me."

I blushed and I felt my stomach tighten with need, "This is different though...my body changed...right where you like to touch me the most."

Kyle's eyebrows shot up, "Oh babe...I wish you had just talked to me. Even if it didn't turn me on I wouldn't have been disgusted. That's a strong word," his expression was one of chastisement, "there's nothing wrong with lactation," he shrugged, "I mean, I didn't know I had a thing for it, but, fuck Jason," he reached out and palmed my tits, "your chest is a fucking treasure man."

I chuckled, feeling relived. I was amused that even after all of Kyle's furor as he sucked me off it was his words that ended up calming me. I looked down as he pinched the tips and let out a moan.

"I love your chest. Especially when you are like this," he flicked the nipples with his index fingers, "perked up and straining towards me. You get so docile when I touch them. I love watching you come undone, love how thick these nipples are," he pinched them again and I watched them drip, "God look at how wet you are. Leaking so much milk I wouldn't dare try to drink it all," he leaned over and sucked one good and hard as he rapidly flicked the other. He pulled off with a smack, "This lewd chest, always tempting me. My fingers itch to touch you. To pull on your tips until they are hard. To pinch and twist them until they are so sensitive you start to moan," he took them in hand again and twisted them gently then whispered, "I love when you moan for me," he twisted them in the other direction. Slowly he repeated the action, over and over until I was, once again, moaning just for him.

"Kyle," I bit my bottom lip, "please...ah...more!" I arched my back and felt rays of electricity shoot out from my nipples and down through my body until I was trembling.

"I got you," Kyle whispered then he tugged on my pebbled peaks until he had them spraying milk again. He scooted closer and let the streams of milk land on his body. I watched in rapt attention as I felt my orgasm approaching. My voice must have changed because he said softly, "That's it baby...come for me..."

He started to strum my nipples quickly and I closed my eyes as I felt them jiggle beneath the pads of his fingertips. The more the flicked them the closer I got to the edge. I could feel it building in my toes and tighten my abdomen. My cock was leaking, the crotch of my slacks already darkened by my precum. I was panting now, arching more until my nipples jutted up towards the sky. Kyle followed my movement, never letting up from the rapid flicking. I gasped and spread my legs, pleasure taking hold of me completely. I started to rock my hips like a desperate thing and I was gasping out pleas and curses. I leaned back, catching myself with the palms of my hands as I continued to hump the air. I know I had to look debauched, moaning and rolling around like a needy slut. I couldn't help it, every inch of my body tingled, it all felt so damn good.

12