Office Perks: Gym Supplement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes yes yes," I cried out, finally feeling my body give way. My hips angled and my ass lifted as I started to climax. I threw my head back, my mouth open in a silent scream as I painted the inside of my boxer briefs with my seed.

Kyle let out a sexy groan, "That's it baby. Go on," he started to milk me again, alternating pulling on my areola and causing strong jets of milk to shoot out of the tips of my nipples. He squeezed a bit harder and I finally started making sounds. Long moans and gasping breaths. I heard him say fuck and I was cumming again.

My cum oozed from my trapped dick and slid down to the crack of my ass to pool in a puddle I was forced to sit in until my body came down. As I felt myself ease I heard Kyle whisper 'no, not yet' then I felt his lips engulf my nipple and suck.

I threw my head back and let out a startled cry as, to my surprise, I was coming again. Smaller than the last but still mind blowing as he swallowed down all the warm milk that he drew into his mouth. He was moaning against me, the vibration tickling my nipple until both of them were standing rigid peaks again. I forced myself to look down and I felt my cock jerk and soil my pants some more at what I saw.

Kyle was suckling me like a starved man, gulping down the fluid like it was a prized treat. He switched to the other nipple and licked that one a few times before finally pulling it into his mouth. He drank from that one as well, noisily and unashamed. My body was twitching in delight, little aftershocks of pleasure that radiated throughout my body.

"Fuck yeah," Kyle placed his hands on my chest as he rested his chin between my pecs, "these are mine. These thick, delicious, hard nipples on this meaty sexy chest are all mine," he squeezed them and my nipples grazed his palms and I whimpered. He gave me a wicked grin, "I could suck and nibble on these all day. Love the way they feel on my tongue. How you blush when I flick them at work. Love how you practically beg me to fuck you at the end of the day," he started to roll my pinched nipples between his thumb and forefinger. He let out a chuckle when I moaned softly, "you're so easy. A quick tweak and you're putty in my hands."

He continued to play with them for a while longer before he stood and held out his hand. I took it and followed him up on shaky legs. He told me to get undressed and I did, blushing as his eyes lowered to look at the sticky mess I had made of my slacks and boxers. Now we were both naked, his erection looking beautiful, mine half hard and covered with semen.

Kyle lifted his head and said, "Let's eat."

I blinked rapidly, taken aback by that, but I didn't argue with him. We both went into my kitchen and I found that the food had grown cold.

"Let me heat it up," I said. It felt weird being in my kitchen naked. Kyle left the room and I didn't know where he had gone, I figured the bathroom. I started to hum as I turned on the burner and stirred the sauce. Kyle came back in and I smiled him.

"Smells wonderful," he said softly as he walked up to stand beside me.

I then felt his hand rubbing on my ass, he gave it a few strong spanks before he started to rub it again. I felt my face heat as I stood there getting my ass slapped. Then his fingers started to slide up and down over the clef until two fingers dipped lower and started to circle my opening. I tensed but Kyle just shushed me. He removed his fingers and I let out a sigh. I used my pasta spoon to separate the noodles so they could reheat thoroughly just as I heard a click from a cap being opened. I looked over and Kyle was squeezing lube onto his fingers. I went to protest but he whispered 'don't stop' then proceeded to get on his knees behind me and pull my cheeks apart.

I let out a shuttering gasp as I felt his tongue lave over my twitching hole. He licked it quickly a few times and pierced it with the tip. I felt his breath when he parted his lips and sucked me there. I was trying to concentrate on dinner, but his skilled mouth was making it so much harder for me. I felt my cock fill with blood and soon I had to push my ass out so my erection wouldn't touch the cold oven door. Kyle must have thought I was asking for more because he groaned and started lick me faster. I was panting a bit, rocking my hips minutely as he continued to pleasure me. Then finally I felt his fingers, they were so wet with lube that he rubbed them back and forth over my hole to get some on there. Then he started to push. I relaxed and closed my eyes as I felt one of his fingers breach me. He took his time loosening me up until he could insert a second finger.

And there we were: me stirring sauce and reheating pasta and he slowly fingering my asshole while on his knees. I let out a long moan when he curled his fingers slightly and started to rub my walls more firmly. I felt my chest tingle and I looked down and gasped when I saw that both nipples were tipped with a droplet of milk. The more he fingered me the more aroused I became and the more my chest reacted. My eyes widened in shock when the milky droplet got bigger then dripped off my tit and into my pasta sauce. I let out a soft 'shit'.

"What's wrong?" Kyle asked from his place on the floor.

"Oh...uh..." I lifted the spoon, not sure what to do now. I was just staring at the sauce. Should I throw it out? I decided to answer Kyle first, "some of my...well...the milk...fell into the spaghetti sauce."

"Really?" Kyle sounded amused and he stood, leaving his fingers lodged deep within me. He looked around me and asked, "Were you playing with your nipples?"

"No, I...they...you're touching me and..."

"Oh I see," I felt him smile against my arm, "that's super hot," he picked up the pace of his movements, shoving his fingers in deeper and faster.

I groaned then saw my milk gather again I tried to lean back but Kyle didn't budge so another drop of milk landed in our food.

"Dammit..." I whispered, "I can whip us up another batch real quick."

"Why?" Kyle chuckled then reached up and grabbed my chest. He squeezed and I watched as five or six more drops of milk landed in the sauce. I bit my lip looking at the liquid as it sat on top, "Stir," Kyle demanded and I obeyed, mixing in the milk...my milk. I was blushing so hard. He squeezed my pec a few more times and each time I stirred the sauce to mix everything together. All the while he was still prepping my ass. He was up to three fingers now. He kissed my shoulder, "we're not going to be able to taste it anyway," then he pinched my nipple before he got back to his knees.

By the time everything was warm he had worked me enough that he was pulling me open and licking just inside the entrance to my ass. I was so turned on I was moaning loudly, even as I tried to make us bowls. I felt him work his tongue and fingers free then he stepped back and got up to wash his hands.

I finished making up our portions then turned with both bowls in hand. He sat down at the table, but patted his lap. I felt a thrill, we've never done this before. I sat the bowls down and went over to him. I wasn't going to question it, if he thought he could hold my bulk I would take his word for it. I went to sit but he stopped me with a hand on my hip.

"Slowly," he whispered, then he guided me downward. He let out a groan when my puckered opening caught on his leaking cockhead, "yeah baby...fuck you're always so tight."

I heard the cap and felt his hand as it pumped the length of his shaft before pushing me down more. We both let out a moan as the way was made easier and I sank down further. We moved slowly though I could feel how tense he was. No doubt he wanted to slam home and fuck me hard. Finally, my thighs met his and he was seated fully inside of me. My cock dribbled some precum at the sensation. He reached around me and picked up his bowl. We ate in silence while I was speared on his cock. Every now and then he would reach around and stroke my dick or pluck at my nipples. It was the best dinner I've had in a long time. More intimate than I was expecting.

Kyle finished first and placed his bowl far off to the side, "Let me know when you are done," he said as he rubbed my back. I nodded and continued to eat. He started to move his hips up in achingly slow shallow thrusts. He spoke, "You're a good cook."

"It's just pasta," I smiled as I began to rock my hips a bit.

"No, it's the sauce. My pasta doesn't come out like this," he reached up with both hands and started to flick my nipples.

I trembled in pleasure, "I can give you the recipe. It's simple."

"What if I just keep coming over whenever you cook it?" He pulled on the tips and made me moan loudly.

"I would never say no to you coming over," I started to rock my hips a bit faster.

Kyle bucked his hips and sped up his thrusts, "I make a mean chicken parmesan," he gripped my waist and used more force to rock up into me, "I'll let you know and you can come over to my place."

I gasped and dropped my fork into my nearly empty bowl, "I'd like that."

"I like you," Kyle whispered into my ear. I blushed, touched. He squeezed my waist, "Done yet?"

"Yeah," I whispered.

"Stand," he demanded.

I had barely moved before he surged up and pushed me down over the table, driving his cock into me as far as it could go. I cried out as he started up a brutal pace. He leaned over me, pressing my chest into the table as he jackhammered into me with little care of my comfort. My eyes rolled back as he struck my sweet spot with each slam inward. Pleasure overwhelmed me and I became languid. I heard my bowl hit the ground but I didn't care, Kyle's penis was wrecking my whole world right now. I was jostled so much that the table began to move and the longer I was fucked the more my chest leaked, leaving puddles beneath me where the nipples were squished against the wood.

Kyle dropped his head onto my back and grunted as he somehow picked up speed again. I cried out and too my shock shot cum straight to the floor. I gripped the edge of the table as I climaxed and I could hear Kyle chanting 'fuck fuck fuck' behind me. I could feel my inner walls rippling with each contraction of my abdomen as my balls unloaded my seed between my feet to splash against the hard wood floor. Soon I felt Kyle's fingers dig into my sides as his hot cum blasted into my body in copious waves. He let out the most primal of growls then bit into my shoulder as we both for a time were coming together. I came down first and panted as I continued to feel Kyle's cock twitch within me as he shot the last few dregs of his cum. I barely had time to register that he was done before he pulled out. I felt an embarrassment inducing rush of air against me as my hole gaped for a moment before clasping closed to hold in his thick cum.

I looked over my shoulder to see him sitting on the chair, covered in sweat, his dick still hard and glistening with lube and cum. His head was back, eyes closed as he took deep breaths. He looked utterly beautiful.

I felt my chest tighten and I asked, before I lost my nerve, "Are we dating?"

Kyle opened his eyes and laughed, "I thought we were!"

I felt my cheeks flush but I smiled back, "I just wanted to make sure."

"Yep," he leaned forward and gave my ass a hard slap, "even talked to the regional manager about it."

I stood then and turned to look at him. Now that we both weren't hornier than teenagers on prom night I could feel the ache where the table had bit into my lower stomach. I leaned against the table and ignored the warmth of Kyle's jizz oozing out of me.

I asked, concerned, "What she say?"

"She said if we can keep it on the downlow she'll act like she doesn't know, but if it gets out she's going to follow the book to the letter."

I nodded, "That's honestly fair," then I gave him a grin, "you should probably stop fondling me at work then."

"Fuck that," he smiled, "I'll take the write up before I stop sucking your nipples for lunch!"

I cocked a brow, "At lunch?"

"I said what I said," Kyle stood with a chuckle then leaned over and gave me a soft kiss, "I'll help you clean up," he glanced at my bowl and scattered pasta on the floor. He looked back at me, "Can I stay the night?"

"Of course," I smiled.

"Thanks babe," He answered and it was nice to know for a fact that the word held meaning.

12