Office Politics Pt. 01 - Amateur

Story Info
Everything goes wrong when a couple gets too greedy.
4k words
4.25
20.7k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two main characters are a husband Jean and a wife Liz. Jean works in marketing for a major advertising company called Adcorp. His CEO Paul is a huge bastard and has been refusing to promote Jean to director due to Jean being a pretty docile guy and Paul being a misogynist tool. Recently Jean and Liz have purchased a new house and could use the title to help cover the mortgage. Liz was working independently as a consultant but due to some sexual advances from one of her clients, she chose to leave. It put a further financial strain on the couple. One day Jean's boss Paul mentions that their new model quit suddenly right before a major clothing photoshoot. Jean knows the role pays well but knows that Paul wouldn't hire his wife because of how much he dislikes Jean. Jean devises a plan to say Liz is not his wife but instead a referral through another agency. First he heads home to convince Liz to join the plan. She's done modeling in the past but never commercially.

"Are you sure you're comfortable with this?"

"It'll be fine, I know these guys, they are dicks but I know you can handle them. Also its a few days of work and we could really use the money."

"Alright I'll do it, but I feel weird about lying to everyone," Liz finally relents.

Jean gives Liz the location for the shoot. A couple days later she heads over. Liz stands around 5'8" with dark curly hair, strong cheekbones, blue eyes and a toned body. Hours in the gym have given her a large athletic butt and small pert breasts. She is a very sexy woman and is used to the advances of male suitors. She tries to think the best in people and chooses to ignore most of their sexual undertones. Her small breasts are perfect for a swimsuit campaign. Jean is not there but, the head photographer, an obnoxious ex-bodybuilder named Matt, keeps sending the photos to the team. The swimsuit top has padding and is pressing Liz's cleavage together. The shoot takes place on a beach in Santa Monica. Liz's job is to lie on the sand and arch her back while she poses for the camera. Matt keeps telling her how gorgeous she is and she starts to really enjoy the shoot.

After several hours of shooting, Liz is exhausted. She feels like a rag doll. She tries to get out of the suit and explains to Matt that she needs to go home. He assures her that they are almost done, and she still needs to go through a couple more outfits. Matt gives her a stringy thong.

"Matt, please don't make me do this," Liz begs him.

"You'd look so hot in this, you've got great legs and your ass looks fantastic!"

"Ugh fine, but take the pictures quickly." She relents.

"Good girl, I know you'd come around," Matt coos.

She stands there in the stringy thong and string bikini. It barely covers her nipples and she knows the back is riding up into her ass, showing off her two muscular cheeks. He gets her to pose by the water.

"Stand here and bend over, arch your back," he commands her.

She obeys his instruction. She bends over as far as she can to give him a full view of her ass. He takes some photos from underneath and can see the outline of her pussy lips through the thin fabric. "These photos are turning out great," he says reassuring her on how she's doing.

He takes out his phone and texts Paul, "I don't know where you found this girl but she's hot as hell." He continues to take photos and eventually Paul responds, "from that loser Jean shockingly. I guess she was from one of the agencies we've worked with in the past."

"Do you mind if I offer her the cheeky bonus?" Matt sent the message, this wasn't the first time he and Paul had gotten a hot new girl but her fit frame was causing him to constantly have to adjust his jeans. "Send me a pic," Paul responded. Matt pinged over one of the pics he'd taken of her bent over.

"Oh, definitely fine," Paul responded. "We'll have a lot of jobs for her."

"Liz," Matt called, getting the models attention. "If we paid you $1000 extra, would you be willing to pose topless? It's for international markets where the restrictions aren't as tight." Matt sold the lie with a practiced calm. Liz scrunched her face up at the proposition, she didn't like how cocky this guy was, but also she'd gotten topless on many a beach and $1000 was a lot of money. Especially if it was for an advertisement not something more lecherous. "Fine but then we have to call it."

"Great, whenever you're ready." Matt smirked and readied his camera. Liz revealed her breasts and stood proudly. After taking a couple shots Matt had her spread across the sand and also get on all fours again. "That will be all for today!" Matt finally called the shoot. They packed up their gear and he drove Liz back to the parking lot. "You were great today you'll definitely be hearing from us again soon!" Liz thanked him and left the car. She felt conflicted about the entire interaction, she wasn't sure how she was going to explain the topless shots to Jean and hoped he wouldn't overreact. Maybe she shouldn't tell him at all, it was his idea to do this whole little scheme. It definitely meant they had to keep their relationship a secret otherwise she knew he'd feel humiliated.

***

"Hey babe, what's up?"

"Nothing, I just wanted to check in," Liz replied.

"Well, you sound pretty excited, did something good happen?"

"Actually yeah! The shoot went really well," Liz explained.

"Really? You looked amazing, I saw the pics on my phone when I got home," Jean said.

"Oh, you did?" Liz was surprised at how well Jean was handling the whole thing. All that worry for nothing. "I love you Jean," she said as the call was concluding.

"You too baby," he said before hanging up the phone. This was good, she thought. They'd felt like they were in a real rut, but this new influx of funds could make a real difference.

Paul got the topless photos, despite being in the office he took time to rub one out at the exposed women. He sent a message to Matt afterward, "I think she is a great candidate for our intimacy catalog." Matt sent a winking emoji back.

A couple days later Liz received a text from Adcorp. It was Matt saying they had a new job for her that would pay double from the last opportunity. Liz was elated and quickly sent off a message to Jean.

"Amazing news!" he responded with a series of money signs.

"Do you know what the job is about?"

"We have a couple retainers with major brands, I'd think either it's another swimsuit shoot or our intimacy brand."

"Intimacy like lingerie?" Liz face grew flush at the thought, she didn't know if she was comfortable with Matt ogling her in a series of skimpy outfits.

"Yes :/ I don't know how I feel about it as well, but double your regular fee is a lot of money, we could be a whole month ahead on our mortgage payment and still have enough for the trip fund."

"True, and last time wasn't anything serious," Liz relents, she sends a message back to Matt confirming the shoot. He responds back right away, "I know you are going to look great in these outfits," followed by a winky emoji and a panting emoji. She cringes at the message but sends back a crying laughing face and tries to focus on the potential reward. Also if she gets some lingerie for her and Jean out of it she knows he won't complain.

Arriving at the shoot, Liz goes to her dressing room and takes a look at the first lingerie set. The bra is white with black lace trimming that sits high on her chest. The panties are tiny and lacey and show off her ass nicely.

"Thanks for coming in today Liz," Matt greeted her. When she goes for a handshake he gives her a hug and takes a second to look down at that tight ass.

"No problem Matt excited to get started!" Liz attempts to keep a chipper disposition. So far so good despite feeling slightly uncomfortable in the revealing lingerie.

They start the shoot with more traditional shots of her standing and bending over. "So are you married?" Matt asks her.

"No," Liz answers with a smile and nods.

"Are you single?" Matt asks, while clicking the camera. She doesn't like the way these questions are going but also doesn't want to have to show pictures of a potential partner.

"Yep, still looking for the one!" She responds, posing against a couch.

"Well you have a great body, hopefully someone comes along soon," Matt says.

"Yeah maybe, thanks again for the opportunity!" She smiles.

"Of course, your hotter than most of the girls who come in here. Truly a rising star, he gives her a wink. "Do you want to go and switch into the next outfit?"

She goes back to the changing room and sees this outfit is even more revealing than the last. The corset top is laced up to the front and tied. There is a sheer garter belt and thigh high stockings. Her tits are pushed up and the outline of her pussy is clearly visible. She holds up the dress and shakes her ass at herself in the mirror. She does look very hot. The tight straps hug her muscular back. She puts on the matching underwear and goes back out.

"Okay let's start with some standing shots with the corset," Matt instructs her.

"Sure," Liz replies.

The photographer snaps some shots of her holding up her tits and then bends over and arches her back. They proceed through similar poses and a couple more outfits. As the day winds down, Matt suggests another bonus. "We have a couple crotchless outfits. I know it's a big ask but I'm only mentioning it because you were open to it last time. We'll blur everything in post but need to take the shots with full nudity. Are you up for it? The bonus would be $2,000 this time."

Liz felt very wary about the new proposition, it was one thing showing over her bosom but revealing her shaved pussy to this bro was a little too far. But she did remember how well Jean took the last pictures and if they were going to blur the shots in the post, she wasn't actually revealing anything. Also $2000 almost doubled the amount of money she was receiving for the job. It shocked her but she felt this whole lingerie posing was also getting her a bit turned on. She tried to push down the thoughts but her body was reacting strangely.

"Alright I'll do it," she charged it before she could chicken out.

"Great the other outfits are already in the trailer!" Matt said nonchalantly. Liz went and looked at the final two outfits. One was a red number with lace that hugged both sides around her cunt. The other was a black strappy bodysuit with a zipper running up the front and a cutout around her vagina and nipples. She hesitated a moment.

"I can help with the zipper," Matt offered. She decided she'd made it this far and began to put on the black outfit. She stepped out and revealed everything to Matt. He walked behind her and helped her complete the outfit. He was fully tenting in his pants but worked to reposition his bulge. Liz noticed but because of the size presumed he'd put some sort of camera equipment in his pocket.

"Let's take some shots in this outfit first," Matt suggested. They posed for a few pictures and Matt took some test shots. He had her stand up straight and turn around. "Can you take off the corset, we can use those shots as a composite." She removed the top of the outfit and bared her breast to the camera. He positioned her away from the camera on all fours and took a number of shots through her legs. From her exposed folds he could tell how moist she had become.

"Are you feeling alright?" Matt remarked.

"Maybe it's the heat in here," Liz joked, trying to distract herself from the lewd images.

"Hmm, okay then let's try this one," Matt suggested. He stood next to her and had her looking up at him, he pulled at her leg to position her correctly. As he adjusted to her, she slipped sideways and caught herself on his leg. She felt the girth of his member and the emanating heat. He continued to take pictures even as her face grew flush and her hand shot back.

Matt pretended nothing happened and after a few shots they moved on to the next outfit. Liz spent the rest of the day in various provocative poses. By the end she was starting to feel extremely horny. She bit her lip thinking about Matt's large member, she was disgusted by his annoying bravado but his chiseled body still enticed her. He continued to snap photos of her and ask her to do a number of risqué facial expressions such as letting her tongue hang out and pouting lips. She started to feel a bit humiliated but it also scratched an extremely arousing itch.

After the shoot was finished, Liz found Matt waiting for her in the trailer. "We can wrap it up early today, I have a couple things to take care of," he told her.

"Sure, no problem," Liz agreed. She was feeling thoroughly randy and knew the minute she got home she was going to fuck Jean's brains out.

"Aw one more thing Liz, if you're open to it Paul has another shoot for you. It's for the Intimacy adult toy line. I know how it sounds and I'm sure you didn't think you'd do anything like that. What we've done in the past is crop the model's face. It's basically you pose with some of the toys and we take photos. It pays $10,000, you don't need to commit to it right away but I thought I'd at least tell you about it." with that Matt left the trailer. Liz was flabbergasted at the proposition, she was hardly a frequent masturbator and Jean and she had only used toys on a number of occasions. While she was thinking about it she got a message from Jean, "just got the photos you look so sexy. I know you felt uncomfortable with all of this but the money is going to make a huge difference in our life! You're doing great!"

Liz replied, "I know, I'm just glad we can have some fun with it though. They say they have one more photoshoot for the Intimacy line that pays $10,000. You didn't think the photos from today were too sexual?"

"They were definitely hot but I knew you could handle it, I'm actually saving some of them, I love it when you embrace your sexuality and really get erotic. Definitely don't like that Matt was the one taking the photos but you said he hasn't done anything weird?" Jean said he looked through the photos on his laptop and knew he had to save a couple to his hard drive. Unbeknownst to him, Matt had only uploaded the first couple of outfits to the company campaign. "Also $10,000 is so much money!" Jean sent the messages with a load of money face emojis. He realized with that kind of money they could finally afford a new car.

"Alright I'll do the other shoot :/ I hope you're okay with it," Liz felt weird about how far this had gotten but also Jean seemed to be fully on board. Maybe he was much more open to this type of thing than she'd been giving him credit for. Also she was just posing with the toys. She knew there was probably more to the job than they were letting on but nothing she couldn't handle. She'd felt good wearing those outfits today and still felt the residual heat emanating through her body.

"I am definitely fine with it, I love seeing you in sexy clothes. That guy is a perv though. We'll talk later" Jean said, he looked at the screen again, smiling at the pictures of Liz.

***

The night after the last shoot she attacked Jean the minute he walked through the door. He loved her energy and they'd fucked on one of their kitchen counters. She came on his dick, her juices trickling down his balls. She then proceeded to swallow his pretty dick. It was hardly girthy but she'd learned to love his manageable size. She inhaled it and quickly caused him to be close to orgasm, she pulled her head back and let it squirt onto her palm.

A week later, Liz arrived at the studio for the toy shoot. Matt equipment was already setup. "Hi Liz, your outfit should be relatively familiar, let me know if you need any help putting it on," Matt said the words as he continued to fiddle with a large tripod. He was wearing shorts today that cut off at his knees and a tank top revealing his burly hairy frame. While Jean was lanky and barely 5'10", Matt was a wide 6'4" man with strong arms.

When Liz went into the trailer, she found the familiar black crotchless lingerie from a week before. She put on the outfit and came out to let Matt sync up the back. The zipper got caught slightly and she had to bend over to help him finish getting it synched, revealing her anus and pussy lips from behind. She then gingerly walked over to the central area where the toys were arranged.

"Let's start with the wands, why don't you hold them close to your crotch." She proceeded to hold the toys and Matt stood there snapping pictures. He had her pose in a variety of different precarious positions and her legs grew tired.

"Okay I think we've had enough that, do you want to grab the harnesses?" Liz proceeded to put on a number of dildos, they made jokes back and forth about the straight women wearing the massive members. She wagged them around and for the first time was becoming comfortable around Matt.

"Alright Liz, this week's bonus is a doozy, but it'll be an additional $4,000. Don't feel like you have to do anything you're not comfortable with."

Liz didn't like the way he was preambling but resolved to hear him out.

"See that sybian right there, we're going to turn it on, with you on it. I know we didn't say anything about you using any of the toys but nothing is going to be inserted and we need to get the motion of your body to look correct in the photos, as I mentioned before we won't be featuring your face." Liz looked at the machine, it was a sort of saddle with a small nub that she presumed rested against her clit. She'd never tried something like this and she felt a shot of adrenaline fill her body. She decided that she was already this far and at least she'd have a crazy story to tell Jean. Matt assured her it was purely to add to the authenticity. "Okay, let's try it!" Matt said excitedly.

He showed her how to get on the device and once she was in place he grabbed the controller and returned to his camera. He turned the motor on the first setting. It was a low rumbling that barely registered underneath Liz. After all the posing and shooting just sitting on the sybian was a relaxing alternative. "You're looking great Liz, just chill there and I'll take the appropriate pictures, it's going to take me about 10-15 minutes to get the right angles. As he snapped shots, he proceeded to incrementally increase the intensity of the device. Liz's face grew flush and the rapid motion was causing her to become extremely aroused. Her breathing became labored and she was beginning to sweat profusely.

Her mind wandered, she looked at Matt as saw the massive bulge in his shorts. The khaki material left little to the imagination, he must have been almost 9 inches, she'd never felt a penis that large. She was starting to imagine what it would be like to ride Matt's member. The machine thrummed underneath her, stimulating her G spot. She felt her thighs starting to vibrate from the saddle. In her mind she was watching as Matt slowly inserted inch by inch of his thick cock into her folds. She imagined the sensation of his shaft filling her up.

It was difficult for her to concentrate on the task at hand but she continued to respond to Matt's commands while fantasizing. He told her to feel free to close her eyes as they were going to crop her face out anyway. She let her eyelids fall shut and let the sensation overcome her. She felt the vibration intensify and her hips began to gyrate. She'd never felt anything so pleasurable and she began to moan loudly. She opened her mouth to scream but instead she let out a low guttural moan, "oh god oh god" she repeated as her orgasm built. She didn't expect it to come on so fast but her body was taking over. She wanted to call for Matt to stop the machine but her jaw was tight. Finally she let loose, her juices spraying onto the machine. He mouth hung open as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her. Her chest convulsed and she sucked in deep breaths. She hung on the machine blissfully. She felt something against her lips but didn't close her mouth in time. Something warm and sticky landed on her tongue and face. Matt had his rock hard cock extended in front of her and had ejaculated over her face and outstretched tongue.

12