Office Politics Pt. 01 - Amateur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at him shocked. He proceeded to continue to snap photos. She became furious. "What the fuck Matt."

"Sorry you just looked so fucking hot, I didn't mean to get it all over you."

"Delete those photos right now!" she shouted at him.

"I will, I will, they're synced to the cloud so I have to go get back to my computer. She looked at him disgusted, she felt like a fool for trusting the big idiot and also ashamed for what had just happened. If Jean ever saw those photos her marriage would be ruined. She thought back to her fantasies on the sybian and a ball of guilt welled inside her. She felt like a whore and $14,000 wasn't worth losing her marriage.

Matt walked back to his computer and Liz cleaned herself up. A few seconds later Matt yelled, "you look beautiful Liz!"

"Fuck you Matt," she shouted back. She proceeded to get her clothes on and march towards the door.

"Wait," Matt called after her. "The money is transferred check your cashapp!" She looked down at her phone and felt another wave of nausea wash over her.

There was $14,000 in her account, she was $14,000 richer! She still felt sick but she couldn't help but feel a twinge of excitement. She used her camera phone to capture the message and sent it to Jean.

"Wow! Do you want to go out to a big dinner tonight to celebrate?" Jean responded. Liz looked at her phone. She didn't know how to respond. She swallowed her guilt and texted back.

"That sounds great Jean, I'll go home and change," she didn't know what to do, if Matt shared those photos, Jean would never trust her again. He'd confided in her that girlfriends had cheated on him in the past and she knew how sensitive he was to the subject. She hadn't meant to do anything, but how do you explain that when faced with a photo of her covered in another man's cum. This had gone way too far.

12