Office Politics Pt. 02

Story Info
A meet up turns stormy.
1.1k words
3.42
3.9k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood there looking at the scene before me and thinking to myself, how could things have gone so wrong, it almost seemed like I was having an out of body experience. It was a question that I couldn't answer and i wasn't sure how this was going to end. The longer we were in the room together wasn't seeing Caroline calm down at all. It was as if being angry or upset or both was giving her some sort of sexual energy. Whatever was going on both Lucy and I were doing as we were told. I'm not sure why we were so entranced but it was as if Caroline had got some sort of hold over us.

Caroline was looking at Lucy again and then looking at the sofa she had just laid down on.

It was clear that the sofa wasn't big enough for both Caroline and Lucy to get on. It wasn't a king size bed after all. I watched as Caroline moved round and placed her feet on the floor.

"Get between my legs you little slut."

Lucy looked at me with a look that seemed to say "what do I do now?".

"Don't look at him, you wanted to have some fun, now start licking my pussy, it's waiting and you like pussy just as much as cock. I'll show you two what happens when you go sneaking behind my back."

"But I didn't think you'd be interested."

"What, so you thought you could just go and fuck my friend did you. She's a slut and you clearly think with just your cock."

This wasn't going to become convivial anytime soon and everything Caroline said seemed to be laced with venom.

As I stood watching, Caroline settled herself on the sofa with Lucy kneeling between her legs.

"Come on then my little bisexual friend, starting licking like your life depends on it and you better make this good. If you don't make me cum then just wait and see what will happen. "

Caroline pulled at her pussy lips, opening herself up so that Lucy could see her clitoris. I could see the pink inside her pussy lips and I wanted to lick and tease it myself. To tease her bud, to make it swell and to eventually bring her to orgasm.

Lucy started to move her head towards Caroline's waiting pussy and her head was then roughly pushed further forward by Caroline causing Lucy to yelp. It was clear that Caroline wasn't going to wait to be pleased by Lucy.

"As for you, you're not just going to watch, you're going to film this as your slutty little fuck buddy licks and teases me. Now get your phone out and start filming."

I looked round hastily trying to find my shorts and my phone.

I found my phone and with my hands shaking I struggled to find the video option.

"Come one get filming, I want to keep a record of this."

I stood filming Lucy as she started to lick and tease Caroline's waiting pussy.

"You better be filming this properly like it's one of those You Porn videos you watch and wank over."

Could this get any worse, trying to film and going red as Caroline wasn't wrong. I loved watching porn, well, who didn't and masturbating didn't make me a bad person. Did it?

Lucy seemed to have settled into a rhythm running her tongue up and down Caroline's plump pussy lips. Caroline had her head back as she enjoyed the attention she was getting. I stared at her boobs wishing I could touch them, staring at her large nipples which, as far as I was concerned, were begging to be licked and teased. As i looked I could feel my cock stirring again, it was starting to become hard and I suddenly realised that Caroline was looking at me.

Well, she wasn't looking so much as glaring at me. I started to go red again, realising that I had been caught out, caught our staring at Caroline's gorgeous breasts.

Caroline then put her left arm out as I stood by her and she grabbed my ball sack, squeezing it hard and digging her nails into my flesh.

I gritted my teeth as she squeezed tighter. She was clearly enjoying this and she could see that I wasn't.

"Aww, am I hurting you?"

I nodded at her.

Caroline just laughed and looked away before removing her hand away from my ball sack. But that wasn't to be the end, she then clamped it on my bum cheek squeezing firmly before then dragging her nails down my cheek. I could feel the skin start to break as she did so. I couldn't feel any blood trickling down but my skin was smarting from being broken by Carolines nails.

Knowing that she had caused me a small amount of pain, Caroline then smacked my bum cheek, exactly where she had just dragged her nails down. Now that did cause me to smart a bit.

She removed her hand completely and then used both of her hands to push on the back of Lucy's head so that her nose was almost stuffed inside Carolines pussy - well, that's how it looked to me.

I could see that Lucy's face was starting to become shiny as Caroline's juices were beginning to flow from her pussy. She had her head tilted back and she was pushing her hips up so that her pussy was closer to Lucy's mouth. It was clear that Lucy's tongue had clearly had the desired effect and that Caroline was cumming.

I wished I had my head between Caroline's legs and that I was the one tasting her juices and running my tongue up and down her wet, open slit.

I could sense that she was looking at me as i stared at her pussy.

"Like what you see do you?"

I nodded, hoping that she would say that Lucy could stop and I could take over. My cock was throbbing at the sheer thought of it all.

"Well, lets put it this way, you're going nowhere near my pussy and I don't want to disappoint you but that hard cock of yours won't be cumming inside me anytime soon. Although I might reconsider if you beg me, on your hands and knees."

I wasn't one for humiliation and it did nothing for me sexually but the chance to get my cock inside her wet, waiting pussy may just be worth it. May be, I wasn't sure.

There was a part of me that just wanted to put the phone down and to wank over Carolines face but that wouldn't get me what I wanted and what I wanted was to be fucking Carolines pussy and then jetting my cum deep inside her.