Office Politics

Story Info
Office banter leads to trouble.
2.8k words
3.73
10.8k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pjd66
pjd66
93 Followers

I had never worked in an office that was 95% women before. I must admit it was an eye opener, from the overtly flirty members of staff to those who were almost made out of cardboard and who wouldn't even entertain a chat by the water cooler let along anything else. It certainly made for interesting times and that i feel is an understatement.

It would be a lie to say that some of the staff weren't easy on the eye but I wasn't complaining about working there.

The hub of the office was a small group of women who fielded all of the calls that came in. They varied in age but one of them, Caroline was definitely one for flirty banter. A day wouldn't pass without her engaging me in flirty chat when i used the photocopier in their office space.

Caroline was in her early 40's and she'd happily describe herself as plump and not someone who would entertain an hour in the gym. She was married, had two children but that aside she had a wicked wit and as I've said, plenty of flirty banter. It was always a pleasure to be in her company and I'd be a liar if I ever said that i hadn't masturbated thinking about fucking her. Did that make me a bad person, I don't think so.

Caroline had a warm nature and an ample bosom that I just longed to see and I guess she knew that, especially when she would clearly intentionally bend over to pick something up when I was in the office. Her curly brown hair and cheeky smile all seemed to complete the package. But try as I might she wasn't looking to stray anytime soon, or so I thought. I could definitely feel that there was a connection between us, it's just that it was clearly not going anywhere soon!

Life in the office carried on and staff came and went so the landscape as they say changed on a regular basis. Learning names was almost a waste of time as some of the staff stayed for days before moving on. i stuck the job out, it may have been boring administration but it was paying my bills and I wasn't looking to move on from what was a reasonably easy job.

Caroline remained as cute as ever, just watching her walk through the main office got me all hot and unnecessary. I would often sit and not move because of the bulge in my suit trousers. She seemed to have the knack of being able to turn me on by doing absolutely nothing.

Time passed and Caroline's office got a new member of staff, Lucy. She was tiny, only just 5 feet tall but she had red hair and whilst her body was tiny her boobs weren't and again going into the office saw flirty banter come from her as well as Caroline. It was, at times, like they were in competition with each other. They became like best friends and you didn't see one without the other. They were like a double act, a sexually charged double act.

As the months went by it was clear that Lucy was looking for a new man as she had split from her boyfriend and was clearly either looking for some no strings fun or just some fun. How did I know that? Well, her flirty banter seemed to increase, ten fold!

I'd never put myself in the category of anyone that Lucy had wanted to be interested in as I didn't think I was her type. How wrong was I.

After a few weeks of her splitting with her ex, Lucy sent me an email asking if I'd help her with a move into her new house. I almost jumped at the chance and was more than happy to offer my services. Was I being too eager? I did doubt myself and was almost second guessing myself. I put my nagging doubts to the back of my mind and agreed to help, i just wasn't comfortable thinking "what would Caroline say if she knew?" I guess I knew the answer, she wouldn't be happy BUT I wasn't in a relationship with her and after all she was married and to me, off limits.

The trouble was i think Caroline had guessed something was going on. She had started to become more distant with me. The flirty banter seemed to die down and then almost stop. It was really obvious. To be honest I was gutted as I still really wanted to see her naked and to potentially show her a good time in the bedroom or anywhere else for that matter!

Did she know about Lucy asking me to help her move? I didn't know and as it stood she wasn't going to tell me. The office was becoming an uncomfortable place to be at times.

The day of Lucy's move came and i went and helped hump and dump boxes and clothes and electrical items. It was definitely hot and sweaty work and Lucy, dressed in a tight t-shirt and shorts was more than grateful and clearly knew that I kept looking at her. She constantly made drinks and ran around ensuring that everything was put where it was supposed to go.

After finishing helping her move we had a meal and drinks and I was glad to sit down for once. The hours passed and we spoke about lots of different things including some of the people we worked with. Eventually the conversation turned to Caroline. It was clear that Lucy was curious to know what I thought about her friend.

I must admit i was honest, well to a point. I never said that I had masturbated thinking about Caroline. That seemed to be opening up too much. I told Lucy that i like Caroline and that i missed our flirty banter.

Lucy said that she'd noticed a change in her friend and wasn't sure why Caroline had changed. I said that I didn't know either.

Time was getting on and Lucy yawned which i guessed was my cue to go. I walked to the front door and she showed me out, asking me to return the following day so she could repay the favour.

I went home and showered, wishing that Caroline could have been there. It was odd that she hadn't been.

Anyway, the following day I went back to Lucy's and she met me at the door in just her dressing gown. I tutted and said that she could have got dressed. Lucy laughed and walked back inside. She walked into the small living room of the house and I sat on the sofa opposite her. She stared at me, to be honest it was an intense stare. It felt as if she was either trying to read my mind or she was looking to see if she could see into my soul.

I wondered what she was thinking and why her stare was so intense. To be honest i just sat looking back.

"Do you like me?"

It was a strange question as I thought it was obvious that I liked her.

"Yes, of course I do."

"How much do you like me?"

"I'm not sure I know what you mean."

"Well, you clearly like Caroline but she's not here is she? I am and I want to know how much you like me."

"Well, I'm here aren't I"

My response seemed kind of limp and I'm not sure it was what Lucy had wanted to hear.

Lucy giggled and smiled.

She then got up and walked over to me. As she got closer she opened her dressing gown to reveal her naked body. Freshly showered and pampered. I could smell her shower gel and her shampoo. Her breasts weren't false, they had a nice swing to them as she walked. I could see that her pussy was freshly shaven.

"Having a cheeky look are we?"

"Well, it's hard not to have a look is it?"

She giggled again.

Lucy then placed her hand on the large bulge in my crotch and she gave it a gentle squeeze.

"My, oh my, what have we here?"

I stood up, feeling my cock twitch as I did so. The situation felt like it was frantic, as if fore play simply wasn't on the menu, I could feel the frisson in the room.

"Well, get your kit off then."

It seemed that we had gone from 0 to 60 in no time at all. There was a real sense of urgency from Lucy, I must admit it caught me slightly off guard.

I'm not sure what I was waiting for and in no time my t-shirt, shorts and boxers were all lying on the floor. Urgency or not, it seemed like I had to join in the moment.

Lucy stood looking at me and I could see her nipples becoming erect and I could feel pre-cum starting to leak out of the tip of my cock.

Lucy kneeled in front of me and came face to face with my erect cock. Her tongue darted out and licked the tip which sent a shudder down my spine. Then she grasped my shaft in her right hand and slowly started to move it backwards and forwards. This felt so good, and I mean good and Lucy hadn't even placed her mouth round it yet.

I hadn't even thought that the blinds although shut were partially open but to be honest I was lost in the moment and if anyone saw us, who cared.

I closed my eyes as Lucy then started to work her mouth slowly round the tip of my cock and then she took some of my length in her mouth. Licking and teasing my cock as I gently held her head.

Neither of us heard the front door open or even see someone walk in. It would have been difficult as Lucy had the radio on and her front door entered into a small hallway so it wasn't something that we would have seen.

That was until we both heard a cough and Lucy suddenly stopped and my eyes quickly opened.

Looking to my left I saw Caroline, the look of anger on her face was enough to start my cock going limp. I was devastated. Yep, devastated, I never wanted her to see me in a position like this. I must have been getting sentimental, after all I wasn't married to her or even in a relationship with her.

Fuck what was going to happen now.

"So, what have we got here then?"

I gulped and Lucy stood up.

"Don't bother standing up Lucy, you're clearly good on your knees. Taste good does he?"

Lucy didn't say a word but I could see that she was going bright red.

Caroline moved towards us and I wasn't sure what was going to happen next.

She swiftly grabbed Lucy's hair and forced her back onto her knees.

"Get onto your knees and stay there young lady."

Lucy got down in front of me again.

"Caroline there's no need for any of this."

"Any of what? I haven't even started yet."

She came and stood next to me and grabbed my limp cock.

"What's this then, no good limp is it."

Caroline started to roughly wank my cock, pulling and tugging the foreskin. To be honest it hurt.

"Don't be so rough Caroline."

"Oh you want me to treat it nicely when you've just had it in her mouth."

I truly didn't know what to say. This was going so wrong. This should have been one on one time with Lucy but clearly Caroline entering the fray was going to change things. That was an understatement.

Caroline's hand moved faster and my cock was getting harder again.

"That's it, there's a a good boy. Thought you could fuck my fiend and get away with it, did you."

"No, i...."

"Shut up, i don't want to hear it. You should have been fucking me not her, Lucy big tits!"

There it was, out in the open. Caroline's true thoughts had come out and now i knew why she had become quiet when Lucy had been giving me the flirty banter.

Lucy looked up as Caroline wanked my cock.

"Open your mouth young lady, you can have his cum all down your dirty cheating throat."

"How has she cheated, I'm not your partner."

"No, you're not but she knew that I wanted to fuck you and that I've wanted to fuck you for a long time."

I didn't know what to say. I could feel myself going red, really red. My face flushed and I could feel myself getting hot.

Caroline's hand knew what it was doing and clearly she'd wanked a cock or two in the past. She was building up a rhythm that i was finding hard to resist.

Yes it was rough but Caroline knew what she was doing and it was rough because she was angry, very angry that I'd chosen to get naked with her best friend.

Caroline suddenly moved over and grabbed Lucy's hair forcing her head back and consequently she squealed and opened her mouth.

"Come on you slut he's going to be cumming soon and you're going to swallow it all, every last drop."

Lucy looked up, almost pleading for Caroline to stop but that didn't seem to be an option.

I could feel my balls twitch and as much as i didn't want to cum I knew that it was inevitable and that simple biology would take over. Before I knew it Caroline had achieved her aim and I was jetting hot cum into Lucy's waiting mouth and some of it went onto her face and into her red hair.

"Sorry Lucy."

Caroline laughed and looked at me.

"What are you saying sorry to this slut for. She wanted your cum and now she's got it."

Caroline was rubbing the cum that was on Lucy's face into her skin and massaging it into her hair.

"Lucy, you're a cheating, dirty slut. Fancy thinking that I wouldn't find out about your dirty little scheme."

Lucy didn't say a word. She didn't even look at Caroline.

"You know what Lucy, i reckon you two could help me understand what is exactly going on."

Caroline then seemed to start to calm down, or so I thought.

I looked over and saw that she had a flowery summer dress on.

Caroline saw me looking and shot me a look that almost said what are you looking at.

"Like what you see do you?"

Her snappy retort had me going red again.

"Oh, hit a nerve have I. If you wanted to fuck me why didn't you say so."

"Well, you're married and I knew that you'd never stray."

"Shows how much you know about me doesn't it. Shows that you have zero respect for me when you'd rather fuck my so called best friend."

Caroline then suddenly ripped her dress open and buttons shot all over the room as she pulled at the material. The torn and tattered garment was then thrown on the floor and she stood there in a plain black bra and pants.

"Like what you see do you?"

Caroline wasn't talking to me, she was looking directly at Lucy.

"You've got a great body Caroline."

"Shut up you little slut."

Caroline then looked at me and beckoned me over. I walked towards her not quite sure what was going to happen next.

"Right, take my undies off, now!"

I undid the hooks and eyes on her bra, releasing her voluptuous breasts. I wanted to cup them in my hands as i'd wanted to see them for so long and I'd spent hours masturbating thinking of seeing them. Imagining this moment. I then started to slide her pants down so that he was finally naked as well.

"Ok Lucy you can now come over here and lets see what you can do you little slut."

Caroline laid on the sofa, opening her legs so that her pussy lips were open and her smooth mound was on show.

I didn't know what Lucy was going to do but I wanted to get my head between her legs before working my cock deep into her waiting pussy. I doubted that she was going to let me do that.

My cock was getting hard again just watching this scene unfold, just where was this going to end. i for one didn't know.

"Come on Lucy, or haven't you told him yet that you're bisexual, that you like the taste of pussy. Now you'll taste mine."

Where was this going to end, what would happen next and how did Caroline know to come round and that I would be there?

pjd66
pjd66
93 Followers