Office Politics Pt. 02 - Interview

Story Info
More is revealed as Liz is forced to compromise.
3.3k words
4.3
18.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day Tony was at the watercooler as Jean approached.

"Hi Tony," Jean tried to be present.

"Aw hey man," Tony barely noticed him, flicking through photos on his phone.

"Alright, we'll I'll just get passed you," Jean moved to maneuver around the bulky man and refill his water bottle. Tony barely gave a grunt and barely moved to allow him to pass. Eventually he looked up at Jean and something clicked.

"Hey man that Liz girl, you know much about her? I know it came through one of your agency partners?" It was more words than Tony had said to him in months. Jean thought about it briefly. He didn't want to know too much and risk exposing the rouse. "Ya we've worked with the agency in the past but I think Liz is a new model."

"Aw ya she's something special man. Its rare to get a girl that hot. She'd literally look good in a plastic bag," Tony chuckled returning to his phone.

"Ya I saw some of the campaign photos, she seems to be really hot," despite how much he loathed Tony, Jean felt proud about his wife.

"I think I got a chance with her," Tony smirked. Jean felt his heart drop.

"Oh ya? Wouldn't that be a little unprofessional?" Jean went into recovery mode. He didn't know where this was going. Tony looked up at him with a face of annoyance.

"Oh ya true, nevermind man," he snorted.

"Ya can't be doing stuff like that in this climate," Jean wagged a finger as he walked to his desk. He knew Tony was a big dumb idiot but he'd behave with the right encouragement.

She'd spent the next week trying to convince herself that the incident with Tony had never happened. She knew that if Jean ever found out he'd probably leave her. He was such a loving husband that she'd never do anything to jeopardize their marriage. Each day she came home from her consulting work and waited to be faced with the consequences of her action but each day she was greeted with the same old loving Jean.

Then one day she came home to some disturbing news from Jean. "I spoke to Paul today" Jean explained. "He said you did so good with the modeling gig that he actually has some more work for you. Supposedly Tony was singing your praises. He wanted me to tell "your agency" that we were having a company party this Friday and you should attend."

"You think that's a good idea? I mean how long can we keep this ruse up?" Liz wanted to keep herself as far away from that company as possible.

"I know I know but the money was really good. Also Paul mentioned that Tony wanted to speak with you about some of the photos. I never saw the last shoot but they said it turned out perfect," Liz's stomach turned, she now knew why the other shoe never dropped. She looked at Jean with a blank expression, attempting as hard as possible to mask her tense reaction. "Oh okay, I guess I should come."

"Ya it'll be fine and also maybe a little sexy?"

"Oh ya?" Liz raised an eyebrow looking at Jean.

"I mean ya we'll have to pretend like we don't know each other. Maybe wear a sexy dress and I can have fun taking it off you when it's done," he gave her a lecherous look and she did feel a pang of arousal.

"That could be fun," no matter what she said there were too many other thoughts rushing through her head for her to really focus on the conversation. What was this new role? Did Tony really delete the pictures? The suspense was killing her, Friday couldn't come quick enough.

The week seemed to crawl by. Liz and Jean continued to be caught up in their own routines. Finally, the day arrived. She awoke feeling nervous and unsure of what to expect. When she got out of the shower, she saw Jean had laid out one of his favorite dresses. It was a black bodycon that hugged her thighs and wrapped tightly around her waist. The neckline drooped down revealing the tops of her bosom and the hem barely covered her cheeks. Any other time she would have loved to wear this provocative dress and she knew it'd drive Jean wild but tonight she felt strange. She didn't want to arouse suspicion, so she proceeded to put on the outfit. On the drive over to the office she went over and over the previous events in her head. She'd never had to deal with a secret like this before and she wondered if she could handle the pressure. Jean was next to her giving her thigh a squeeze. He was genuinely oblivious but when he looked over and saw her stern demeanor, he went to reassure her.

"Baby it's all going to be fine, you'll speak with Paul and Tony, hear about this offer. We'll mingle a little bit then we'll be heading home and tearing each other's clothes off," he gave her a big grin. "God happy this is how you react to the prospect of lying; means I never have to worry." He gave a chuckle which she tried to join in awkwardly. They finally arrived at the party. Jean dropped her off then said he'd do a couple laps before joining so it looked like they arrived separately. The rest of the coworkers and their wives were in suits or some sort of business casual. Liz walked towards the door of the palatial mansion. Jean had mentioned that Paul was hardly self-made and inherited a huge amount of family money. He was a bachelor, despite the best efforts of his aforementioned family. When Liz arrived, she nodded and exchanged pleasantries to the other people at the party. It seems she was the only model invited to the event.

A few minutes later, she spotted Paul and Tony talking at the bar. She felt a wave of anxiety rush over her and it took everything she had not to run away. She approached them and they noticed her immediately.

"Well our new star model! You look fantastic," Paul said. She smiled weakly. "So happy you were able to join us!"

"Hi," she replied with a forced smile. Tony gave her a toothy grin.

"Haven't heard from you much Liz, its good to see you," he stared at her intently.

"Hi Tony, I hope everything with the campaign ended up well."

"What, ah ya the Intimacy campaign, ya that turned out just fine," he gave her another stupid grin.

"Well Tony, why don't you fetch Liz a drink and we'll get better acquainted," Paul gestured towards the bar and Tony got the hint. He asked Liz a host of questions about her career, how long she'd been in the city, her family background. He expertly kept the conversation clipping along despite the barrage of inquiries, sharing small anecdotes about his own family and life. He was charming but clearly conceded. At some point Tony returned with a tequila sunrise. She wasn't a big fan of tequila but resisted the urge to throw the drink in his face. Until she understood what was going on she decided to play nice.

"Okay, thanks Tony," she took a sip of the drink. It was strong but not terrible. She looked around the party and saw Jean knocking a couple drinks back with some coworkers. He glanced over at her but made sure to not make eye contact.

"Do you want to go to my office briefly and discuss the role?" Paul leaned in close to her and pressed a hand on her back. She tensed as she felt his touch.

"Sure," she agreed quickly. As soon as they entered his office, he shut the door. He sat on his leather chair behind his desk while she stood directly in front. There was no chair for her to sit in.

"Now Liz you did amazing work with the campaigns, you showed up on time, were obedient and always went that extra mile for the company," Paul seemed to rattle off the qualities inattentively.

"Thank you, sir I valued the opportunity," Liz swallowed hard, she felt this could go south at any moment.

"For that reason, we actually have an amazing role in the organization, I've been looking for a personal assistant. I know you probably feel like the role might not be what you're looking for right now but we're prepared to offer you a substantial package. It would be $80,000 a year base salary with equivalent bonuses based on the performance of the firm." Liz was shocked by the offer, $160K was substantially more than what she was many at any of her previous roles. She'd always thought very little of personal assistants but also that amount of money could change her life.

"Would you be interested in the role?" Paul seemed to pause and for the first time make eye contact with Liz.

"Yes sir, it seems to be generous offer."

"Very well, I'll have HR draft up the appropriate contracts, I'm excited to work together," he gave her a big smile.

"Thank you, sir, I look forward to receiving the offer," she gave him a nod before turning to leave the room.

"Oh Liz, one more thing," Paul put up a hand. She turned and saw that he had rotated one of his computer monitors sitting on the desk. On the screen was the image of her with her tits exposed and cum dripping from her tongue and face. Her entire body flushed red; rage boiled up inside her. She felt violated, exposed, and idiotic for trusting Tony. She felt stupid for wearing this dress, as the cold air of the office licked against her upper thighs. She was appalled with where this had gotten so quickly and wanted to bolt out of the room. Her feet were frozen in place.

"Um yes sir, what is it?" she asked timidly.

"This is the last photo shoot we did for the Intimacy campaign, it appears you and Tony performed some improper behavior."

Liz stood there, unable to speak. Waiting for what he'd say next.

"Now before you were saying you have a family, some siblings, some social media consulting work, you came from a small home town etc. etc. Numerous people who would be very concerned if they saw this sort of lecherous imagery. I don't want to start our relationship off on the wrong foot but I also want to make sure the new role is clearly defined. As part of your duties you'll be expected to continue this type of behavior at Tony and I's discretion. Is that clear?"

All the color drained from Liz's face. This entire evening was a setup. She'd been blathering about her family and Paul had been a viper waiting to strike.

"Do I make myself clear?" they had no idea that they were blackmailing one of their employee's wives. They thought she was just a stupid girl who had gotten in way over her head. It'd crush Jean if this got out. Not only would her relationship go to ruin but her reputation with everyone she cared about. The seconds seemed to drag on as Liz worked her way through all the terrible outcomes of this scenario.

"Yes sir, crystal clear," Liz swallowed hard. It appeared the only way out was down into the mud. She'd figure out how to turn it around on both these creeps and till then she just had to grin and bear it.

"Well there's no better time then the present," he gestured towards his crotch behind the large mahogany desk. "I think we should get started, don't you agree?"

Liz was shaking as she moved closer to Paul. His cock was sticking straight out from the zipper of his pants. It was not as girthy as Tony's but it was slender and long. She hesitantly reached out and touched it, feeling the soft skin, the warmth radiating through her fingers. The precum oozed out and she traced her finger down the underside. Despite her rage and her disgust, the feeling of the cock aroused her on a primal level. He gestured for her to get underneath the desk, "wouldn't want anyone walking in and seeing you." She looked at him shocked, was he expecting company?

She crawled into the well of the desk, the cock rising up in front of her face. She leaned in and breathed in deeply, the musk of sweat and testosterone filled her nostrils. She took a few more deep breaths, trying to quell her anger. When she felt herself relax she opened her mouth wide and began licking the underside of his shaft. "I knew you'd be good at this," he groaned. "I could tell from that whore dress you wore."

"Fuck you," Liz mumbled at him.

"That's right bitch, fuck me," he growled. She continued to lick the underside of his cock and then begin circling it with her tongue, teasing the tip. Then hesitantly licking down towards his balls.

He grabbed the back of her head, "Open," he demanded. She opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out. He slapped his cock on the pad of her tongue. She glared at him. She'd do this but she didn't have to pretend like she liked it. He didn't seem to mind, if anything he enjoyed her resentment. He grabbed the back of her head and forced her to take some of it into her mouth. She struggled and he gave a little push, making her gag until her throat was coated in precum. She choked and spit up some saliva, some drool flowed down the side of her mouth.

He became frustrated with her progress and forcibly bobbed her up and down. She gagged and coughed, her nose was running. He pulled back and she gasped for breath. He reached under the desk and grabbed her ass cheeks, "swallow my cock you bitch," he gestured for her to proceed in earnest otherwise he'd force her again.

Liz complied and reluctantly began sucking him off. It wasn't as easy as she'd imagined. The cock was long and jabbed at the back of her throat, a lot longer than Jean's. With each swallow she felt her throat constrict, she swallowed repeatedly to keep it from hurting too much.

There was a knock on the door and Tony came in. "Hey boss," he stuck his head in the room and glanced around. He couldn't see Liz and looked confused. "How'd it go with the slut?"

"Just as planned Tony," Paul grinned, not letting on about his desk guest.

"Aw good to hear! She going to be around the office?" Tony looked like a golden retriever with a new bone.

"Yep hopefully she'll be starting Monday," Paul clutched the back of her head forcing her to throat the entirety of her length. "I'm going to finish up some stuff in here and then I'll come join you!"

"Alright, I'll see if I can go find her now. My balls need draining," Tony chuckled as he left the room leaving the door ajar behind him.

Paul smiled at Liz, "you're doing a great job. I'm really happy with your work so far."

Liz scowled at him but didn't say anything, still trying to swallow the whole of his shaft.

"Oh sorry," another voice from the doorway. It was Jean, he'd poked his head into the room.

"Can I help you Jean?" Paul looked up at him with an exasperated tone.

"Sorry I was just looking for someone," Jean explained. Liz tried to silence the slobbering sounds of her fellatio. She went down to Paul's nuts and slowly rolled them in her mouth, an old college trick her ex had loved.

"Well as you can tell, this room is filled by a busy man," Paul said, he reached under his desk and forced his dick back between her lips. She was about to gag but instead held there with his cock fully blocking her airway. She felt pressure behind her eyes and air pushed the snot out of her nose.

"Oh sorry to disturb you, I'll just close this," Jean closed the large office door.

Liz pulled off Paul's cock, hacking breath escaping her lips. "That bumbling fool," Paul commented, staring up at the door and for a moment ignoring Liz. He glanced back down at her, his composed mask slightly faltering. "Who said you were finished?" He growled at her.

"I'm sorry," Liz offered, still catching her breath.

"You're forgiven," he smiled at her sweetly, reaching down and grabbing hold of the base of his cock. He guided her head back to his tip and she proceeded to slide the member in and out of her lips. He stood up and pressed the back of her head against his desk as he started to pump back and forth into her face.

Liz was surprised by how well she was able to handle his length, she knew that this wasn't going to be nearly enough to satisfy him. She could smell the musk of his balls. He picked up the pace and she knew he wasn't going to last any longer. She wanted to gesture for him to pull out but he was fully focused on his pleasure. She felt his balls tighten and he shot a load directly into her mouth, coating the roof of her mouth. He grunted and came and she tried to swallow. Some still dripped past her lips and onto her chin.

Paul stood up and stepped away from her, "thank you for the premier service, I really appreciate it." He took a napkin from his desk and wiped his cock. He then zipped his fly and walked towards the exit to the office. She heard him walking down the stairs. Liz was appalled that he'd jizzed in her mouth, not that she hadn't known he was going to do it anyways but still. She sat there for a second, collecting herself and then headed for the bathroom to wash up. She exited the room wiping her face of his cum, she decided she need to get out of there. She'd call Jean and he could come get her around the block.

Her phone buzzed. She saw a litany of texts from Jean. He'd been searching the whole house for her. She also saw a text from Tony asking where she'd gone off to. It made her stomach turn. She typed out, 'don't worry about me,' to Jean and explained she was just taking some time to herself.

She walked out the side door of the office and into the yard. She told Jean to come meet her by the street. She walked down the block and took the time to compose herself. She was lost. Not literally, she could still hear the noise of the party behind her but she didn't know how to get out of this mess while still preserving the things she loved.

"Hey stranger," Jean drove up behind her, She nearly jumped out of her skin at the disturbance. She crawled into the passenger seat and they headed home. Jean badgered her about what they discussed and she explained the salary and the role, leaving out the traumatic parts.

"Wow that's huge, you'd be making more money than me," Jean looked flabbergasted. She looked at him with annoyance. Of all the things that's what he was focused on.

"I mean I think I'm going to decline it," she protested, "As you said, Paul is a real scumbag."

"You can't decline it, this could be huge for us!" Jean protested. "I mean I know I reacted weird but I'll get used to it. You can wine and dine me for a change, he chuckled. She tried to muster a laugh but it was more of a quick exhale.