Office Power Politics Ch. 08

Story Info
Power games between a sexy female boss and her male employee.
2.3k words
4.25
7.6k
6

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PaulHub
PaulHub
28 Followers

He'd spent 2 weeks locked up in his chastity device. It had been a torturous and reflective period for him. He'd lost his promotion due to her devilry and deceptive ways. He hadn't got laid but she'd very much been sorting herself out. Whether it was using his fingers, tongue or simply having him kneel in front of her while she pleasured herself.

That time was up and she'd spent it advising him to be obedient and in her new position of power she'd treat him well for his subordination. He at least thought he got that bit right. He kept his protests to a minimum and was almost dutiful as he succumbed to her whims time and time again. Sometimes once a day, sometimes two or three. In her office, being treated as no more than on object for her pleasure.

It was a position he outwardly disagreed with rather vocally. But some part of him craved it. This enigmatic woman who'd played him like a fiddle. He couldn't get her out of his mind and he couldn't get his cock out this cage. Maybe the two were related, he'd ponder, as he tried to get on with the daily grind wanting nothing more than to have release. What he wouldn't give to have her bent over his desk once again.

He received an email right on cue, he didn't even have to read them anymore to know the content but he did anyway. "My office ;)" it read. He knew all too well what that meant but today was the day the 2 weeks were up. He had his fingers crossed she'd have the key at the ready.

He made his way there and knocked on the door as he had over time learnt to do. There was no response. He knocked again, this time louder. He waited but nothing was forthcoming. He wondered whether this was a trap. He'd enter and she'd give him a hard time over entering before she gave permission. She truly had burrowed the psychological games quite deep into his head. He shook it off. Third time's a charm. Again the knock received no response. At this point his frustration overcame him. He exhaled and entered gingerly, fully prepared for wrath.

However he was greeted by nothing more than an empty office, bar the desk, with a note on it.

"Upstairs darling x", it read. Signed with an unmistakable print of a kiss of red lipstick. It also had her perfume scent. It drove him wild.

He made his way to the stairwell and ascended it rapidly. "Calm down," he thought, surely they haven't given her a 7th floor office. Much prized amongst the staff on the lower floors. His chastity device weighing heavy and hitting his legs as he went.

He had only been up a few times before to speak to the top brass. It was definitely a level up from his office. He paced around trying to be cool while taking in the prestigious features of this floor. Everything was slightly better, from the furniture to the water cooler. He felt himself getting lost in a maze of frosted glass windows before he saw a familiar silhouette. Her fiery red hair burning through the partially opaque, partially transparent office.

He felt his cock and balls tingling. He was on the 7th floor, all locked up, anxious for a key in the padlock, to be free again. He knocked on her door, her reply almost instant.

"Come in darling" she said rather joyfully. Too joyfully for his tastes.

He stepped in and was taken aback by the sheer size of it. He could have his golf swing simulator in here and it'd barely be a feature in it. He really had blown it, this could have been his. He was hoping for a different type of blowing now though. From being close to this office and promotion to aiming no higher than hoping to get of a chastity device, maybe getting a blowjob if he was lucky. His eyes found the view. They were high up, he could see a mix of trees and tasteful office buildings making a distinguished but low profile skyline.

"You look surprised," she said. Once again beaming. She was usually cool as a cucumber but there was no hiding how pleased she was with herself. Neither could tell whether it was because of her promotion or how she'd manipulated her way into it, not without merit of course.

"Yeah, this is... special," he managed in between taking in the view and coming to terms with the sheer surface area of the office. That is before his eyes met her. She was standing in the far corner looking out at the view. A striking red power dress, a few shades lighter than her hair. Sheer shimmering legs in nude hosiery that drove him crazy. Her black stiletto heels completing her attire. She turned to face him, her lips the same colour as the lip print left on the note.

"You know what else is special?" she posited as he made his way over to her. She put a hand to his crotch as soon as he arrived within arms length.

"My ability to get you to do whatever the hell I want. All because you can't touch your dick," she stressed the last word as she pulled him into her using his locked up cock for leverage. She planted her luscious red lips onto his unprepared ones. He moaned softly, the touch greatly appreciated after 2 weeks of nothing but pleasuring her.

As she kissed him, he heard the soft metal jangling of a chain. He pulled his face away from hers and was looking at her devilish eyes as she fingered the padlock key delicately in her hand.

"You've been a good boy haven't you darling? I won the professional game, no reason we both can't win the personal one. Do you like the sound of that?"

"Yes, yes I do. Please," her hand had been periodically rubbing the outside of his trousers. He was already worked up, 2 weeks worth of frustration and teasing to be exact. He wanted release, he wanted to fuck her, he wanted this office! But that was not his main focus right now.

"Please... what?"

"Please, boss, please, I can't take it anymore," he stammered.

"Good boy," she undid his belt as she had so many times before. His clumsy caged cock lumbering out of his suit trousers. She placed the key into the padlock delicately.

"Remember, I am actually your boss now. My word is golden with the board. I don't need this to control or possess you anymore. You know your place don't you darling?" she paused expecting a response but she didn't get one.

"Don't you?" she asked again impatiently. Her hand gripping tightly to his balls.

"I do," he said feebly.

"And where's that?"

"..Beneath you"

"Beneath me" she tagged on to the end of his sentence. Mirroring his response like a proud teacher repeating the correct answer of a pupil. The padlock clicked free and she removed the chastity device. His cock wasted no time getting hard in her hand.

"And when I say beneath me, I mean both professionally, with you on the floor below me. And personally... get on your fucking knees," she placed her hands on his shoulders and applied a slight amount of downward force. She then lifted her dress slightly as she grabbed the back of his head and thrust it towards her pussy.

His face was buried in between her legs. The lace tops off her nude stockings rubbing against his face. He parted her skimpy red thong to the side and went to work with his tongue. He pulled away after he'd barely started.

"Can't we be seen?" he said with a little more concern than usual.

"We're 7 stories up darling, how can we be seen?" she said with a healthy dose of patronisation and condescension.

He gestured towards the frosted glass.

"Oh, thought you might like that," she said with that all too familiar wicked smirk appearing at the edge of her lips.

"Isn't it risky?" he offered.

"Don't like a bit of risk, darling? You don't get anywhere in business without taking a risk from time to time, do you?" she grabbed his chin and looked deep in his eyes before leaning down and planting a big red kiss on his forehead. The mark of ownership showing up just as well as it did on the note in her old office. She came back up and shoved his head into her welcoming and wet pussy once again.

His tongue danced eagerly over her clit. Each lick sending a little jolt throughout her body, her knees involuntarily bending ever so slightly with each lap of the tongue. She held tightly onto his hair on the back of his head, her grip strengthening as he got her more and more worked up.

She looked down at his now free and also very hard cock. For a while other methods had sufficed but she now wanted it more than ever. She wanted that feeling of being full and stretched by an eager cock. She pulled him up by the hair.

"Drop your pants" she commanded. He didn't need to be told twice. He fumbled with his more than prepared dick and made for her now very sopping cunt.

"I want to take in the view," she said. As she skillfully 180 degree turned in her heels. He parted her thong to side and she bent over slightly and pushed her arse into his crotch. He fumbled some more, his cock slipping and sliding over her wetness before he found penetration.

He let out a gasp of sheer relief and desperation, he'd almost forgot what it had felt like. His dick sliding in and out gratefully of her silky pink pussy. He put his lips to her neck and looked out over the part-countryside, part-city landscape. Her red hair in his face as his thrusting and pumping didn't miss a beat.

She felt his full force of his frustration as he'd entered her. Her hands were pressed against the glass as she too looked over the landscape. She felt the satisfaction of a full, warm, throbbing cock penetrate and fill her over and over. His lips and breath on her neck were a nice touch as the tingles downstairs met the ones from her neck somewhere in the middle. Electricity was building. Enough to power the city they looked out on.

He continued to pound, moan, groan, hands all over the place, never finding enough purchase for him to thrust with his all but he tried anyway. Any anxiousness he felt about fucking in a frosted glass office had now melted away as his one-track mind had truly taken over. The risk even excited him a little as he let out a smile for the first time in a month. One he didn't want her to see.

Her legs bowed lower and lower as the electricity kept building throughout their rampant fucking. The feeling at the end of his cock like a rocket preparing to launch. Their moaning now incoherent, their thrusts inconsistent as pure animal lust took over.

The gaps inbetween noises shortened significantly between them both as he put both hands on her hips.

"Oh fuck!" he exclaimed as she let out a shrill squeak of a scream as her body was overridden with shockwaves of pleasure that coursed through her to every extremity.

His cock went off like a fountain, her warm wet walls enveloping and welcoming him with every wave of his orgasm. His thrusts slowed before he slumped on to her back. His teeth finding her neck as he gave her a soft bite on her supple skin. This sent a tingle down her spine that just finished her off. She pulled her arse forward as his still hard cock flopped put unceremoniously.

"Did you just make a mess in my office?" she asked.

"We-"

"Clean it up," she interrupted. She never had any intention of letting him finish his response. He was back on his knees, face buried in between her thighs once again. He'd been here before and there was no room for protest. He lapped up a mix of his cum and her juices from her dripping pussy and swallowed gratefully. He usually would put up more of a fight but he was just happy to get out of 2 weeks worth of teasing and torture in a satisfying release. The cleanup was a small price to pay.

"Look at me as you clean your mess," she grabbed his hair and pointed his gaze up. The lipstick mark on his forehead more prominent than ever. Her wicked smile returned. Once she was done with him she released her hand from his head. Put her thong back in place and sat on a desk chair. Her aura glowing having been well fucked but completely within the clutches of her power. This office was her domain and she was Empress.

He buttoned himself back up before noticing something was off with the room.

"Where's your desk?" he asked confused.

"Oh I didn't like the one in here, I've asked for one I'm more familiar with" she responded.

"Your old one? That'll look a little small in here don't you think?" he said with a grin as he laughed at the idea of it.

"No darling, I've asked for your desk. It's been approved, obviously. It'll be mine within the week."

"You what?!" he felt like he'd been castrated. His desk being bigger than hers was the one thing he still had her on.

"You heard me perfectly fine darling. Now just because I'm more important now doesn't mean my tastes have changed. I'll take a tea, hope you get used to ferrying it up and downstairs," her tone returning to one of professionalism but never losing that wicked undertone.

He buttoned up his trousers and made for the door. Relieved and out the cage but somehow feeling more defeated. Her victory, for now, was complete.

PaulHub
PaulHub
28 Followers