Office Protocol for Discipline

Story Info
Misbehaviour at the office requires strict discipline.
1.6k words
4
34k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting in the Human Resource Director's office feels eerily similar to sitting in the principal's office. There is a distinct atmosphere of discipline.

Especially when she is still staring me down. The video that got me into this situation is paused on her monitor and the subject for why I've been called into her office well...he is standing at my back.

As soon as he entered she shifted her attention directly to him. I'm trying to listen to their conversation over my rapidly increasing heartbeat.

Who knew blood flow could sound so loud in your own ears?

"I'm waiting for someone" she looks pointedly at me "to explain this video".

They're both standing and I try to raise up from my chair to gain some equality but his hands are on my shoulders. When he feels me shift, his fingertips dig firmly into my skin, pressing me down. Pinning me in place.

I had been feeling conflicted about our earlier interactions but now I'm more concerned about my career. I need his help. He's good at fast talk. He will get us both out of this situation...I think.

He chuckles softly. "Do you remember when we spoke a few months back about the discipline issues I was having?" She nods. "You encouraged me to be hands on and get creative. I think I've excelled, as always, don't you agree?"

There's a long pause in the room. She's smiling indulgently at him but I'm not sure she is buying into that reasoning. What is he doing?!

"I'm certain you realize that this wasn't exactly what I had in mind." She replies sternly gesturing to the video.

"Perhaps. Maybe you should show me exactly what you had in mind? For my own professional improvement of course." There is a snicker in his voice that she seems to ignore.

My head is snapping back and forth between them both. Trying to keep up with what's happening. When all of a sudden I'm falling. He's literally pulled the chair out from under me and I've land hard in a graceless heap on the floor.

She sighs at him, shakes her head and walks over to me. I see her designer heels first then look up to watch her place her delicate hands on her knees, bending over slightly.

"You know why you're here, right?" She asks me in a sweet and soothing voice.

"No." I whimper. Thinking it was best to be honest with her.

Her face is like a porcelain dolls. All round and smooth with milky white skin and rosy cheeks. Her pretty lips are pursed at me in a perfect moue.

While I'm staring into her large blue eyes she lifts one of her hands to caress my cheek. It's so soft and cool on my skin that it's a bit of a shock when she pulls it back to slap me sharply across the face.

"Honestly child, do try to keep up. I didn't realize you were slow as well as so poorly skilled in executing the functions of your job."

I can hear the tsk tsk in her voice while I'm trying to shake off the stars that I see after her slap.

"Are you not working on this problem?" She asks him, gesturing to me on the floor.

"We were scheduled to work on that particular issue next month." He replies smartly.

She sighs deeply. "If you want to do something right you really have to do it yourself." She says this as she grabs a handful on my hair and drags me roughly on my knees to the side of her desk.

"Stand. Skirt up and bend over the desk." She states the orders, crisp and sharp. Even in my dazed condition I understand and comply immediately.

She stands behind me and snaps her fingers. I give a start at the sharp sound and try to move. She puts a hand on my head to hold me down. "Stay. That was meant for him." She turns to him again and asks "Belt? If you don't mind."

He huffs out a laugh and starts to unbuckle his belt. It's a sound I've heard at least a hundred times since I've started working here but this is the first time I've heard him pass it over to someone else.

She stands directly behind me and presses her tiny body over mine as she whispers in my ear. "I'm going to spank you now. Please don't wiggle or squeal. I want you to show me how well you can follow directions. Understand?" I nod slightly, feeling her lips rub against the shell of my ear when I move my head.

She stands again and the first strike lands only a few seconds later. It takes everything I have in me not to move or scream. It burns and all I want to do is wiggle to relieve the pain. She waits for a few seconds hoping for me to break her instructions. When she sees that I'm obeying she says "Good girl."

After that first strike she doesn't pause and I lose track of time and pain. She's not delicate. She's a beast. She's holding nothing back and I think I'm about to break when she pauses.

I'm breathing deeply through my nose trying to pull air into my lungs as quietly as possible. That's when I feel her long graceful fingers plunge deep into my pussy. No hesitation. No light stroking. She pushes in all in one stroke. All the way to her knuckles. I'm embarrassed. I'm so wet that there is no resistance to her probing.

She is pumping into me when she says to him "You were accurate in your reports. She is a pure slut. It is her single redeeming quality, I suppose."

She pulls her fingers out and wipes them off on my ass cheeks. I almost think we are done when I hear her exclaim with dismay "You've gotten my memo dirty with your slutty little cunt."

She pulls a piece of paper out from under me and it does have a suspicious smear of fluid across it. "I can't review it like this. I'll get my fingers dirty just like you. Read it out to me while I continue working on your discipline. This is what we call multitasking."

She goes back to my spanking. I almost laugh when I read the title. "Office Protocol for Discipline" but I choke it down before the first snicker escapes. Even a slow girl like me knows this isn't the time or the place.

- Discipline will be handled in a professional hands off manner. No touching.

- Discipline is about gentle correction. Humiliation tactics will not be tolerated.

- For particularly delicate situations, discipline should be handled by two members of senior leadership.

"I particularly like that one." He interjects with a chuckle from sidelines as she keeps spanking and I keep reading.

When I finish the memo she drops his belt on my back with a sigh.

"A job well done always leaves me feeling so satisfied." She says as she leans her hip onto mine and rests her manicured hand on my sorely strapped bum.

"Completely satisfied?" he asks.

"There's still room for improvement, obviously." she replies with a snip.

It was already late when she brought me into her office. Since then night has fallen and the window acts like a mirror. So I can see him clearly as he walks over to her and kisses her deeply. I listen the sounds of their hungry mouths and watch as his hands are pulling up the hem of her skit, exposing her stockings and garter belt.

He lifts her, positioning her body over top of mine, her slight weight pressing my pussy into the hard surface of the desk. Her heels rest on the desk beside me as he moves her closer to his cock.

On his first thrust I hear her moan in satisfaction while I get pushed down harder against the solid surface. My body is rocking back and forth with theirs. I realize that I'm acting as a prop for her to better take his cock.

I watch them moving together in the reflection of the window. Her head is thrust back and his mouth is biting at the nipple that he's pulled out of the deep neckline on her dress.

His hips start driving into her faster and harder and my clit is rubbing against the polished wood. Watching them fuck on top of me and moving along with their rhythm is bringing me close to the edge.

I can hear her moans becoming more frantic now as she begins to cum. That's when I start to imagine how her pussy must feel sucking and gripping his cock.

Soon enough he is shouting out with the deep groan that he makes when he cums. I'm close too but I don't tip over until he pulls out and I can feel his discarded cum dribble down my leg.

They both giggle at my whimpering moans and start to tidy up their own outfits. She hands him his belt from off my back and uses my hair to pull me off her desk.

"Clean yourself up." She tells me while handing me a box of Kleenex.

When I'm done she walks me to the door with a hand on my elbow and tells me. "You did well little slut but I think we still need to work on your discipline issues. I'll see you back in my office next week. Understand?"

I nod numbly. Briefly considering quitting this job. But I know I'll be in her office next week. I still have so much to learn after all.