Office Revenge

Story Info
What happened during his blackout?
1.6k words
3.7
25.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M_Aldix
M_Aldix
3 Followers

I have to hand in my reports today. A dreadful day as l also expect to receive my performance report. Ever since we have this new boss things have gotten so strict. And she's a woman too. Guess how many men feel great about being bossed around by a woman. She has a nice figure though. I remember having seen it a couple of times through her skirt suits, although I'm usually too terrified to even look her in the eyes when she shows up in my office. But alas, it's not like l have a say in this.

I picked up my tea from the office kitchen and grabbed the documents to see her in her office. When l reached her door l inhaled deeply two times to get a hold of my nervousness. I knocked assertively and entered her bureau ready to present my numbers. She wasn't particularly interested and stared out the window. I cleared my throat and spoke up a little. To no avail. She didn't even turn around. I stopped talking and just dropped my files on her desk with a loud "thud".

Not being fazed even a little bit she said: "l don't care. You're just a tool. Deliver your numbers and l use you. Break down and I'll replace you. Just like this." She pointed outside and only then did l notice our vice president trying to get his belongings into the trunk of his black limousine. I was shocked. He was a great boss and leader for so many years. I got angry and agitated. She just threw him away. Discarded him like trash, even though she just joined the company a few months ago. She had no clue how we're working and what our values were. I felt the anger grow inside and unfortunately that also meant something else grew. Whenever l got extremely angry my libido grew spontaneously and exponentially. In short, l would get a massive erection.

It was now that she turned around and mustered me with a despicable look on her face only to stop her gaze at the height of my genitalia. She burst into a chuckle and turned around again, telling me that she's seen enough losers for one day.

It was in that moment that l finally snapped. Not only did she treat my old boss and me like trash, she also couldn't care less about this most uncomfortable situation we found ourselves in, or more precisely l found myself in. It didn't seem to affect her in any way. In my rage l noticed her hourglass figure for the first time. She was extremely attractive, but in that moment all l could see was the devil, because that's what she was to me right then. I stepped forward, steaming with anger, when she shot me down again: "Don't waste my time anymore, you and your pathetic little hard-on."

I don't recall anything that happened after her words, but l managed to get my hands on the security tapes a couple of days later before anyone else could. Luckily Quentin from security still owed me after our last poker round.

What l will describe now might not be for the faint of heart, so please read on at your own discretion.

The recordings told the following story:

Driven by pure emotion l raced towards her, my eyes filled with hatred, anger and weirdly enough sexual desire. She heard me running towards her, but turned around too late. I grabbed her left arm behind her back and smashed her against the big window. Before she could even start screaming l put my free hand on her mouth and silenced her. Her face turned from numb to terrified in a split second. I pushed her against the window with my whole body and let her feel my hard cock. I forced her on her knees and grabbed some files that l swiftly crumbled into a ball and shoved into her mouth, allowing me to use both my hands. Tears ran down her cheeks and messed up her makeup, but l didn't even notice as l tore apart her blazer and blouse in a blind rage and ripped her skirt and tights in two. My hard, throbbing cock was already freed of its cage by that time and outside my pants.

I pushed her hard against the window, with her perky boobs probably leaving a nice imprint on the other side, moved her silk and lace lingerie to the side and shoved my thick, pulsing cock brutally into her tight pussy. I was struck with surprise upon discovering how wet she was. She probably got off on firing people. And l got even angrier. I smashed her against the window with every thrust of my hard cock, driven by her tears and useless attempts to break free. I pulled her arm and made her move towards her big mahogany desk. I smacked her down violently, grabbed her two hands and used them to open wide her ass cheeks, as l was about to ram my hard-on all the way down her asshole. She was so petrified she couldn't even move and just stayed in that position. I could clearly see how her wet pussy spread her juice all over her anus and how her hole widened as she pulled her ass cheeks to the side.

I smacked her ass so hard it left a red shadow of my hand on her, before l pushed her down, grabbed my penis and pushed it into her tight asshole. I would make her pay for everything, but just as l rammed my cock deep into her ass, feeling a warm almost burning sensation wrapping tightly around my penis, she managed to spit out the paper ball and screamed at me. I was not prepared for her words. Again.

"Is that all, you pussy?! Fuck me like a real men, or do l even have to do that myself!"

My eyes turned red and l hammered her ass so mercilessly my cock began to feel like it's going up in flames any second. I slapped her ass again and threw her on her executive leather chair. She laughed maniacally. I yanked out a handful of her hair when l grabbed her head, forcing it on my cock. Without any hesitation l rammed my cock down her throat as deep as l could and only stopped pushing forward when her tongue started licking my balls. She was gagging and covering my dick in spit and saliva, always very close to puking right on it, but held back as l shoved my cock down again and again, every time more furiously. Her lipstick was all over my cock by that time but she still laughed, so l had to silence her another way. Shortly after throwing her on her desk again, with her stomach facing the ceiling, l ran my fingers through her hair, closed my grip and pulled her head over the edge of the desk, until it dangled in the air. I now turned around and descended on her until her complete face was buried under my ass.

Right away she began licking my asshole and pushing her tongue down my hole. My hands grabbed her head and pushed her towards my ass, so she could tongue me even deeper. She moaned loudly in the few moments l gave her to breathe and started fingering her own asshole. Her tongue was now deep inside me, when l stood up and flipped her over, her ass facing me now. I spit on her hole and slowly inserted two fingers, then three... then four until suddenly my whole hand fit into her asshole and l started fisting her. To my surprise she screamed and moaned and came hard, which made itself visible in the gush of pussy juice that shot out her vagina like a fountain. She just squirted on me. I kept my fist inside her ass as l rammed my cock into her pussy, now fucking both holes relentlessly.

"Come in my face" she screamed while another stream of liquid shot out of her. I pulled out and she fell on her knees. Two hard slaps across her face with my hard-on later, l found myself fucking her mouth again. I felt my arousal and she noticed how thick my cock got. I came onto her face with a huge load covering her eyes and nose, giving her a very creamy facial. Shortly after l came l felt the need to piss and did so right in her face. First she was shocked, but then opened her mouth and swallowed as l emptied my bladder in her mouth. I was all sweaty by now and she licked my cock and ass clean. It was now that l passed out and gained consciousness again. I opened my eyes just to see her appear in front of me with a new business outfit on. Only my heavy load of cum on her face still gave away what had happened.

She slapped my ass and told me to get out of her office now, because she needs to get to work again. But that l should return next Wednesday for my performance report. I was completely dumbfounded and put on my clothes just to fall out of what l assumed must have been the weirdest dream of my life. I decided then and there to secure the security camera recordings and just finished watching them now. Tomorrow is Wednesday. What am l supposed to do?

M_Aldix
M_Aldix
3 Followers