Red Light In-Laws

Story Info
A revealing visit with my wife's sister.
10.2k words
4.11
52.4k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My plane landed at Schiphol at about two in the afternoon, Central European Time. I was pretty bagged, having flown overnight from Toronto. I don't sleep well in flight, and the selection of movies wasn't bad. As a result, I was coming up on 24 straight hours awake.

I followed the flow of passengers through the terminal, keeping a watchful eye on the finely toned calves of the woman who had sat across the aisle a row in front of me. Her tight skirt, fully inappropriate for long distance air travel, had more than once caught my eye as she left her seat to stretch or use the facilities. Now I appreciated it all the more as it clung to her rolling, curvy ass all the way into the passport control queue.

The line moved quickly, so it wasn't long before I was collecting my solitary wheelie bag from the conveyor, and passing between largely unmonitored customs tables. I had to shake my head as a tall and slightly overweight customs officer stepped in front of my skirted fellow traveler, and directed her to a table for a luggage search.

I carried on through the sliding doors into the main reception area of the airport. The usual crowd was there. It took me only a few seconds to spot Jonas, my sister-in-law's husband, waiting just beyond the end of the barriers. Lanky and slightly shorter than my 5'11", Jonas had a typical Dutch face, framed by short cropped brown hair that lay flat to his scalp and his perpetual five o'clock shadow. He smiled on recognizing me, and stepped forward with his hand outstretched. I shook it, and pulled him into a quick, if awkward, hug.

We passed a couple of minutes exchanging the necessary pleasantries -- "yes, the flight was good... didn't sleep much... Janet's doing fine." While we chatted my skirt lady, newly released from the customs pervert, walked past. My eyes followed her, distracting me momentarily from conversation with Jonas. When I turned back to him I found that he, too, had followed her walk out of the airport, and met me with a grin on his face.

"Seems there were some benefits on the flight," he stated.

"I wish," I replied, "but the visual programming was excellent!"

He laughed as he pulled out his phone to send a quick text. Laura, my wife's sister, was waiting nearby with a car and would pick us up outside.

We made it out to the curb just in time to see my fellow traveller reaching the front of the taxi queue. We both watched as she walked to the trunk of the cab to hand her bags to the driver, and then struggled to maintain her modesty as she set herself into the back seat.

A staccato car horn broke our appreciation. A silver citroen had pulled to the curb in front of us, and my sister-in-law was looking at us both with an accusatory grin on her face.

"Is that any way to watch for your wife and favourite sister?" she called.

"In-law!" I protested, as Jonas nudged me with his elbow towards the car.

"Take the front seat," he said as he took my luggage from me. "Your legs are longer, and the visual programming is better."

With some surprise, I looked at him to query that last statement, but he had already turned away to clamber into the back of the car. I opened the front door and sat beside Laura. She leaned across with her arms open to offer a hug, and I kissed her on the cheek as we embraced.

"Good to see you, Laura. Thanks for putting up with me for a couple of days."

"It's no problem, Mark. You are the better half of my older sister, after all," she responded, "and it will be nice to get to know you without her helping out." She caught my eye with a quick, knowing look as she pulled the car out into the road. I laughed, realising that she really did know my wife.

I settled back into my seat as she steered the car out onto the A4 into Amsterdam. My yawn brought chuckles from both Laura and Jonas, and he called out from the back seat "Don't go falling asleep now. As passenger you have the responsibility of keeping Laura alert and focused!"

Her giggle brought my attention back to her. I turned my head just in time to see her bare right leg tense as she pressed down on the accelerator. For the first time since arriving I really looked at her. The visual programming, so to speak, was spectacular.

Laura had always been fit, in all the time I'd known her. Today she seemed to positively glow. Her dirty blonde hair was cropped in a bob above her neck; the black frames of her small glasses in stark contrast to her pale white skin. Her blue eyes sparkled to match the smile of her mouth, emphasized by dark red lipstick beneath the soft turn of her nose.

She wore only a light green, sleeveless mini-dress. My eyes took in the strong, smooth skin of her arms reaching out to the wheel; the gentle curve of her flawless shoulders. Her small breasts seemed to be pushed together by her arms, and the slight bumps of her nipples against the dress fabric testified to the absence of any bra. The dress lay bunched on her thighs, giving me a view of the inside of her left leg above the knee, and the promise of much more. Her finely toned legs stretched out of sight beneath the steering wheel, but their smooth curves flexed with muscle whenever she adjusted her weight on the pedals.

Looking back up to her face, I saw her eyes dart away from mine back to the road, and knew she had caught me looking. I started to blush. Her eyes flickered to me again, and said "Can you still see the family resemblance?"

Laura, at 34, was eight years younger than her sister, my wife Janet. While they had the same small nose, there the similarities ended. Janet had darker hair, darker skin tone, was two inches taller and carried an additional hundred pounds. Laura, on the other hand, was... well... perfect.

Thinking I ought to change the topic, I reverted to the thought that had caused my eye to wander in the first place. "So, how am I supposed to keep you alert and focused?"

Without looking at me, Laura replied "well, Jonas usually tweaks my nipples or fingers me."

Jonas let out a guffaw from the back seat. "You walked right into that one, Mark!"

We were all pretty silent for a bit. Laura asked after Janet and the kids, and Mark spoke about his new job. Soon enough we were pulling up outside their familiar house.

"Well, I guess you didn't need to keep me awake," Laura said, looking me in the eye. "Disappointed?"

"Uhmmm... no. You?" I replied, my mouth on auto-pilot.

"A little." She winked at my surprise, and then reached for her seatbelt release. I sat there, stunned, as she turned away from me to open the door, and will admit that my eyes followed her legs as she stepped out of the car; her ass rising up in front of me. I probably blinked only when the door slammed shut, and quickly fumbled for my own seatbelt to get out of the car.

The rest of the afternoon and evening passed without much incident. I took a short nap, and helped Laura prepare dinner. We spent a lot of time catching up, and without my wife there to control the conversation, we quickly relaxed into a teasing repartee. The mood was probably enhanced by the hash brownies that Jonas pulled out of the fridge. It wasn't long before I was feeling a pleasant high.

After dinner Jonas stepped outside to smoke a joint. Laura and I stayed in, sitting across the living room from each other and sipping at some red wine. She was still in her summer dress, sitting on the couch with her legs tucked up beside her, her right breast threatening to pop out at any moment.

"So," she began, "since my dear sister isn't here to monitor your every word, tell me..." There was a pregnant pause as Laura looked towards the back door where Jonas had gone. She seemed to be avoiding eye contact as she continued, "...is the sex good?"

I choked on my wine. I had to sit up straight to put my wine glass down on the floor, and spent a moment coughing to clear my throat. When I finally looked back at her she was looking straight at me again, though with a hint of nervous tension in her smile.

"Uhmm... why do you ask?" I responded.

She looked away again, and took a deep breath. Her rising chest nearly spilled those perfect breasts out of the dress. Sometimes I surprise even myself, however, and I managed to listen to her words, regardless. "Well, to be honest, she's my big sister, and she's always setting herself up as the expert on everything. I feel like we're always battling for respect, and she always wins."

My heart was melting at her honesty.

"But for all of her talk, I just can't see her being that good in bed. I'd like to know, for once, that I'm better at something" she finished, and once again looked back at me, awaiting my response.

I paused, deliberating. My wife would, quite literally, kill me if she ever found out I shared such personal details. At the same time, Laura was right. Although I'm sure it was unconscious and unintentional, Janet made a point of denigrating and dominating everyone around her. If I could ease Laura's mind a bit, it was my duty, wasn't it?

"Well, to be honest, we don't really have a sex life," I said. "It's not something that she likes, or is comfortable with, so we don't."

"You're kidding." Her eyes displayed her surprise.

"Seven years," I stated. "It's been seven years since we last had sex."

"Holy shit," she exclaimed as she swung her feet out and sat up towards me, the tops of her breasts jiggling with the motion. "How do you survive?"

I laughed at the admission of her own sexual drive inherent in the question.

"It sucks. Truly."

"So what..." she seemed thoughtful. "Do you just have to get yourself off whenever you're horny?"

"Pretty much." I replied. "To be brutally honest, there isn't much else I can do, most of the time."

"Damn," she said, looking straight into my eyes, and slowly bringing her face to a satisfied grin. "I totally win. I'm a fucking beast in bed. But poor you. I would go crazy. I'd probably have to cheat."

"Ah, well", I thought. "In for a penny, in for a pound."

"I do cheat," I said, still holding her eye. "I don't get much opportunity, but these work trips have that as a benefit."

Just then Jonas came back into the house. He seemed to sense the tension in the room, and raised an eyebrow to Laura. She glanced at me, back to Jonas, then blurted "Mark really needs to get laid while he's here, babe."

Jonas chuckled and said "That much was obvious from the moment he stepped out of customs." He looked at me and continued "You're in Amsterdam, mate. The red light district is just a short walk away. If I had to live with your wife, instead of this fine thing," he tossed his head towards Laura "I'd have headed there straight off the plane!"

With that he turned to my sister-in-law and said "Laura, we should let this poor man catch up on some sleep." He extended his hand to her, and when she took it he pulled her quickly to standing. For a fleeting second, I saw her nipple poke free of the sundress before her body crushed against his. His other hand reached down to squeeze her rear, lifting the dress further up her legs as he did so.

She giggled, and pushed him away, adjusting her dress quickly. "You're right," she said, "it's well past midnight in Toronto, and this man has work tomorrow." She crossed the room, leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. "Sweet dreams, brother."

"In-law," I reminded her.

"Whatever."

I'd like to say that I fell straight to sleep when reaching the guest bedroom, but in reality I spent a few minutes checking my e-mail. As I shut down the laptop, I realised I could hear Laura moaning down the hall. Sleep was hard, as was I, as I listened to their lovemaking gradually crescendo to its climax.

-----------------------------

Jonas had already left for work when I came down to the kitchen the next morning, feeling my own sense of urgency as I faced a long day of meetings. Laura was seated at the table, legs stretched out across two chairs, reading a novel and sipping at a cup of coffee. She was dressed in thankfully modest flannel pyjamas -- a red and pink chequered pant and a white long sleeve shirt. Her nipples made slight points to frame the word "BABE" emblazoned across her chest.

"Good morning," she greeted me. "Did you sleep well?"

I chuckled. "Eventually. I had to wait for the natives to settle down."

"Oh, were we too noisy? For some reason my juices were flowing all night, and after Jonas grabbed my ass I just had to jump his bones." She turned back to her book as she continued "You should have come and joined in."

I was tongue-tied for more than a moment. I'm sure I was gaping at her. Eventually she giggled, glanced my way, and said "There's still some coffee in the pot," while flipping her head towards the counter. I felt a relief course through me as I turned my back to her and poured myself a cup.

"I hope I'm not making you uncomfortable," she said as I stirred sugar into my coffee. "I've always enjoyed flirting. Jonas always says I never know when to stop."

I turned back towards her, took a slow sip of my coffee, and said "I don't mind, though it is a bit unexpected. That said, what kind of man would I be if I didn't appreciate a gorgeous woman flirting with me?"

"Gorgeous?" she repeated. "You think I'm gorgeous?"

I just rolled my eyes.

She giggled again. It was endearing. Then she looked straight into my eyes and said, in a low, serious voice, "brother, wait until you actually see me."

Before it even fully registered with me, her voice lifted and she asked about my schedule for the day.

--------------------------

The day unfolded pretty much as I had described to her. Meetings through the morning; lunch on a patio beside a canal; a short bike tour; more meetings. By the time the cab dropped me off at the end of the day, Jonas was home, and the smell of fresh poffertjas filled the house. Laura's voice called from the kitchen: "Welcome home, Mark. Dinner will be in about twenty minutes, so feel free to go take a shower or join Jonas in the backyard. Just don't go to sleep. I know your body thinks it's midnight."

She was right. I was exhausted. I figured that if I took a shower I would end up collapsed on the bed instead of getting dressed again, so I went on through the house to the back, where Jonas sat, joint in hand. He held it out to me as I lowered myself into the chair beside him. I shook my head, saying "if I get high now, there's no way I can enjoy Amsterdam's night life."

Jonas grinned, and said "you really think Laura's going to let you out of the house? If you want to enjoy the red light district, you'd best not stay with your sister."

"In-law," I finished.

He held the joint out to me again. "Sure. But you're not leaving this house this evening, so you may as well enjoy some of the other benefits of being in Amsterdam."

I relented, and took the roll from him, saying "I didn't get the sense Laura was upset about me cheating on Janet." I took a long, slow hit, feeling the hot smoke filling my lungs and trying not to cough as I held the breath.

Jonas shook his head. "You really don't understand women, do you?"

We sat in silence for a few minutes, passing the smoke back and forth.

Laura's voice broke through our reverie. "Food's up, guys. Wash your hands on the way in. And Mark, could you grab that maple syrup you forgot to give us last night? Janet told me you had some when I spoke with her this afternoon."

I rose, slightly unsteadily, to my feet. I wasn't sure whether the disorientation was from the pot, or from the revelation that my sister-in-law had spoken with my wife. They never spoke. Birthdays, maybe, if they remembered. More often than not their entire relationship consisted of teasing comments on each other's Facebook posts. Now, not 24 hours after I confessed to Laura that Janet and I had no sex life, I find out they actually spoke in person. Fuck.

What did they talk about?

I dug out the forgotten bottle of maple syrup and joined Jonas and Laura in the dining room. They were already seated, Laura at the foot of the table and Jonas to her left. A place was set for me at the head. Placing the bottle between them, I sat down.

Looking across the table, I realized it was the first time I had seen Laura since I'd left her in her pyjamas that morning. She had, unsurprisingly, changed. She now wore a dark blue spaghetti strap top, with a black snug covering her shoulders and upper arms. The table blocked my view of her lower body.

She had also done something with her makeup. I wasn't an expert on these things -- Janet almost never wore makeup -- but somehow the highlights of her face seemed even more pronounced. She was striking.

Jonas reached out and grabbed the syrup. "About time" he said, as he cracked open the bottle and started pouring a generous amount over the mini pancakes already piled on his plate. "We haven't had poffertjas for a month, because we knew you'd bring the good stuff."

Laura laughed; a gentle, sultry laugh that sent shivers down my back. "Jonas has been talking about nothing else for a week. I had to pretty much straddle his face to get him to stop going on about maple syrup." She popped a poffertja in her mouth as I gaped at her. She winked.

"Like you need a reason to straddle my face," Jonas retorted, his mouth full of pancakes.

"There's always a reason, darling" she stated. "Usually that reason is your tongue."

He stuck his tongue out at her, displaying some half-chewed pancakes in the process.

"Eww..." she winced. "You're cut off for the night. No way am I sitting on that tongue." She turned and looked directly at me. "I guess I'll be giving your mouth a workout this evening."

I inhaled in shock, sucking in some of the powdered sugar from the poffertja I had been just about to place in my mouth. Immediately, I started coughing and pushed myself back from the table. Jonas burst out laughing, spraying his mouthful of food across the table, while Laura jumped up and moved behind me, placing her hand on my right shoulder and asking if I was okay.

Still coughing, I nodded my head to signal I was okay, while deeply aware of the heat of her palm on my shoulder.

"Sorry," she said. "I didn't mean to spoil your dinner."

"No worries. I was just caught off guard," I replied. "I'm not used to such overt joking."

"Yes, I got that sense. I'd imagine living with Janet would be pretty straight. In any case, you shouldn't assume I was joking."

With that, Laura stepped forward, leant over my shoulder, and planted a kiss directly on my lips. Drawing back, she again looked directly into my stunned eyes, and said "I want to find out everything that this mouth can do."

Her mouth descended to meet mine, again, her lips parting as they brushed against mine. As her tongue caressed me, I became aware of the press of her breasts on my upper arm, and felt my body responding to the unexpected contact. I was on autopilot, turning my head to better meet her hungry mouth, my left hand rising to her shoulder. I felt her shift slip, and my hand slid across the bare skin of her shoulder blade as we kissed. Her hand rested on my right thigh, clutching me.

"Looks like his mouth works after all!" I heard Jonas' voice from somewhere in the forgotten room. "I told you you just had to flip the on switch, babe!"

He sounded delighted. I pushed her back. "What? I don't..."

"Shhhh..." she admonished me, putting a finger to my lips. "Jonas, fill him in on our secret agenda." She looked to him as she swung herself around to sit on my lap, her bare arm wrapped around my shoulders.

I followed her gaze. Jonas was leaning back in his chair, a shit-eating grin on his face. I started to stammer "Oh, fuck, Jonas... I'm sorr..."

He cut me off. "Does it look like I'm upset? Or that that pretty little piece on your lap is upset? Hell, she's been wanting to fuck you since before she even met me!"