Office Romance with Lady Boss Ch. 02

Story Info
The first experience of Anal Sex.
816 words
3.73
11.6k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was already 2:30 AM and I was laying on my female boss with dick sticking inside her.

We kissed few more times and suddenly my dick started growing inside her. I pulled it outside and kept it between thighs of my lady boss.

I was playing with her nipples and kissed on them; when she asked "how was it for you? It was my best," she continued.

"I'm glad you liked it," I replied.

"I don't want to leave this night, I want you more," she told.

"Even, I want more," I told her.

She immediately turned up and came over me.

Sitting on my dick, she commanded "keep your horse ready" and she laughed.

"Right away, Ma'am" I told her and laughed.

She then held my penis, gave it few strokes and took it inside her pussy. And With slow moments she started swaying her hip; it was the best feeling I ever had.

I moved my hands and grabbed her ass, at times she leaned and kissed my nipples and my neck.

We kissed few times, it was then I told her that "now I want to ride"; "um hmm" she nodded.

She stood in the animal position and I pushed my rock-on in her pussy from behind, she suddenly jerked as if I touched her G spot another time.

I started humping her from behind and was holding her hip. I kept my motion and she again started moaning wildly, I tried to hold her breast from behind but they were bouncing back and forth. I then started rubbing her stomach and fingered her navel, she ejaculated her love water on my penis. I kept my motion but suddenly slipped out of her pussy and instead pushed on her ass door.

"Oopss!" She gulped.

It was then I decided to fuck her ass. I soaked my penis in her juice and spit on her ass. She showed a little reluctance as to ass fuck but I was determined to go ahead by that time.

"Please Seed, don't go that far, we can try something else." She pleaded.

"Will try this first" I commanded.

I started teasing her ass hole and with a sudden jerk crammed my iron rod inside her soft ass.

"Aahhhhhh!" She screamed loudly.

In fact, I also felt pain but mine was nothing in front of her.

"You ripped my ass, idiot!" She cried.

I saw drops of blood coming from her ass. But this wasn't going to stop me from my another sin. I spanked her ass and started fucking her ass.

She started crying "Seed, please stop. Don't do this. Please stop this now." She requested.

However, my testosterone drove me on another world and I avoided all her requests and kept fucking her ass. Her soft white ass turned red and my fingers had imprinted on it as of my hard spanks. I kept my motion hard towards her and she was actually crying. After few minutes, I ejaculated inside her ass and warm water started leaking.

It was then she felt relief, I then pulled my dick out and kissed her. I wiped her tears and kept kissing her. We laid aside on conference table which was completely messed up due to our violent acts. There were drops of sperm and blood.

"Did I hurt you really?" I asked her.

"Initially I was in pain but later it was something else which I never experienced in my past life, thanks." She replied.

I again kissed her and screwed her right nipple. After these violence we both were completely exhausted. Since it was Sunday we decided to sleep in office itself. We both slept on the conference room table as if it was our bedroom. She kept her hand on my chest and I kept my hand on her breast.

Few hours later, "Good morning" I tried to wake her up.

"Please let me sleep, you kept me awake all night and now you want to wake me up." She replied as if she is my girl friend.

I didn't disturb her and went to our office kitchen to prepare the coffee.

While I was boiling milk I found a pack of fresh cream in refrigerator. I shut the stove and went to conference room. Though I was crossing my limits, but I knew that my lady boss would love it.

I opened the pack of fresh cream which was cold and squirted it in her crotch. She suddenly woke up and I immediately started sucking on her breast. "You still not tired" she asked.

"I just want to keep loving you" I replied.

The first thing we did that morning was a Oral presentation to each other. Since Joan was likely to come after few days, we keep repeating our love acts every night after work was over. However we did use Condom and lubrications.