Office Romances - Offsite Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie got to her feet and stood there before him. She had examined him up close. She knew that it was much bigger than her boyfriend's and now she wanted it inside her again, just so she could remember what it was like to absorb such a prodigious cock. She preferred larger cocks. Now she moved her eyes from his equipment to focus on his face as she removed her bra and stepped out of her silk thong. It delighted her that his eyes examined her body so thoroughly. When he leaned into her breasts and began licking and sucking them, she moaned softly and clutched his head to her. Her knees quivered when he slipped his finger into her valley and teased her clit.

Julie allowed a soft moan to escape her lips. She closed her eyes and tossed her head back as she enjoyed his touch. Dan played with her labia as he rubbed her trimmed pubic bush and stroked her moist valley. Electric passion surged through Julie's body as Dan pressed his face against her breasts and traversed those magnificent peaks with his mouth, sucking and licking them. She shivered as lightning bolts of pleasure charged through her body. Her legs trembled. She clasped his head and held him tightly against her sensitive breasts. His hands wandered all over her body, stroking her back, squeezing her buttocks, caressing her silken legs, teasing her thighs and toying with her bush. His tongue lapped at her breasts the whole time.

Julie's breathing was quite heavy now and her body tingled all over, responding to his touch. Ever so slowly he guided her towards the bed. Julie started to kick off her high-heeled shoes.

"Leave 'em on," Dan insisted.

Julie reached the edge of the bed. She sat down and grasped him, catching a glimpse of herself in the mirror as her lips approached his stiffness. The image of his cock inches from her face captured her interest and she watched out of the corner of her eye as she kissed the tip of his cock and then stretched her lips around him. She maintained a detached fascination as she contemplated what she was about to do with someone who was not her boyfriend. One hand remained clasped around him as she brought her other hand up to fondle his ball sac. She licked and sucked him observing that she could barely get her hand closed around it.

Dan reached down and played with her breasts as he too, watched the mirror. He loved watching the image of his cock invading her beautiful mouth. Many times, in the past he had watched her mouth pout and imagined sliding his cock into that expressive orifice. Now her ruby lips pressed tightly around him and her tongue teased his pulsing veins. He rocked back and forth into her face as her head jerked to and fro in response.

After several moments of fervent fellatio, Julie gasped, panted and popped him out of her mouth. She looked once again and glanced up at him, then over to the mirror and flopped back on the bed. As she saw the reflection of what was happening, a momentary dose of reality gripped her. The image of her nude body stretched out on the bed, her legs parted slightly and his cock hovering above her valley caused her to remember that she hadn't planned to do this. She thought momentarily of her boyfriend, Steve and wondered if he would like to see her now. He had mentioned during one of their lovemaking sessions that he would like to see her get fucked by another man. Well, that was about to happen...again and this time, she was aware of it all. Her thoughts shifted to Scott. She would really like for him to be preparing to mount her, to make love to her.

With her thoughts still on Scott, Julie spread her legs wide and lofted them into the air as Dan aimed himself at her prized valley. He settled between her inviting legs and probed her pussy. Soon he found her tight tunnel and started his invasion, easing into her, eliciting a gasp from her lips. Julie's gasp at the incursion quickly turned into a soft, satisfied moan as she accommodated his size. This truly did feel fabulous. She appreciated what her body had enjoyed last night without her awareness.

Dan sank deeply into her, packing her cavern to capacity. Her low moan encouraged him, and he withdrew only to plunge in again and draw another gasping moan from those beautiful lips that had only moments earlier been wrapped around his cock. Soon Dan was rising and falling rhythmically, producing a harmonization of gasps and soft cries from both participants.

"Oh, [pant] , ah, [gasp], you're, [uh], so, [aaauggh], big, [mmm], tight, [ugh], o-o-o-oh."

Julie responded to each thrust with her own surge, rising rhythmically with him as their bodies slammed together with increasing tempo. She tossed her head from side to side, biting her lower lip as her lover's sweet assault continued. Her body tingled all over as she felt her orgasm building with each pulsating push crushing her clit. Her hands reached down to grip his buttocks, pulling him back in with each withdrawal. Her nails dug into his firm, muscular flesh as she clawed at his back. Her legs waved wildly in the air. Occasionally her heels clashed with his hamstrings. The sweet sounds of ecstasy filled the room as each grew closer to climax. Suddenly, Dan stopped, almost mid-stroke, half-in, half-out.

"No, no," gasped Julie, "Don't stop. I'm so close. Don't stop!" She tugged at his rump, trying to get himself pumping again.

Dan was close to erupting, too but he didn't want this to end. "You're a wildcat," he panted. "You're unbelievable. I love fucking you. I never want to stop."

"Oh, gawd," Julie responded, "Fuck me. Fuck me. I want you to fuck me, hard, now."

"Can we do this some more?" Dan began slowly stirring inside her.

"Oh, yes! Just fuck me now."

"Okay, but first ..."Dan left the sentence hanging in the air, unfinished, as he completely withdrew his plunger from Julie. Quickly his face and tongue took its place. He didn't know this but Julie loved to have her pussy eaten. Her boyfriend, Steve, refused to do it. A scream of raw animal pleasure greeted this unexpected change as Julie grasped his head and held him tightly to her flaming furrow. She had been so close, now wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure wracked her body. She tossed from side to side, her breasts heaving and her legs clamped tightly around his head. Dan licked and lapped at her love canal, wondering if her sex would smother him, then decided that this was the best way to die if she did.

Julie's orgasm exploded with unexpected and intense ferocity. Her grip around his head, both hands and legs, tightened as she screamed out her pleasure. Suddenly, her fiery pussy was too sensitive to touch, and she released him, pushing him away as she thrashed back and forth, her body in the throes of pleasurable aftershocks.

Dan moved quickly, gripping her ankles and holding them high, close to his shoulders. He realigned his probe at her love canal and sank back into her, penetrating deeply. Julie renewed her passionate screams as the aftershocks intensified, bringing her back to the brink as he smashed her torrid and sensitive love button. She locked her ankles behind his neck in a remarkable exhibit of limber dexterity. Her bottom rolled up from the bed as she absorbed his recurring invasion, helpless to move anything but her upper torso. Her outstretched arms gripped the bed sheets as she urged him to keep fucking her. Dan loved the way her spectacular breasts jiggled with each powerful thrust. Her whimpering continued as she begged for more, all the while enjoying multiple, mind-blowing orgasms.

Dan gasped as his own eruption began. Julie felt him swell in the tightness of her channel and knew he was close. "Come on, baby," she urged. "Give it to me. Fill me with your sweet cum." She truly wanted to provide him with a portion of the pleasure she was enjoying. He thrust deeply into her and exploded, filling her cavern with his love juice.

Both partners gasped, surged, grinding their bodies together in a frenzy before collapsing in each other's arms. Julie's legs slipped from Dan's shoulders and encircled his waist. She held him tightly as his labored breathing tickled her ear.

It took several moments for Julie to come back to her senses. Dan was still embedded in her but was obviously shrinking. Their breathing began returning to a semblance of normal. Julie pondered the situation. Here she was with her co-worker's cock in her pussy while she had her legs and arms wrapped around his torso. She had just willingly and knowingly been unfaithful and not with the man she had thought she would. What was going on in her life? How did this happen? More importantly, what would she do about it going forward? Her body tingled with another lingering aftershock, reminding her that she had really enjoyed this. She always liked love-making but now she found this illicit encounter irresistible. What was happening to her? How could she handle this?

Dan's weight began to be uncomfortable. He was crushing her breasts against his muscular chest, a pleasant sensation but now Julie was having some difficulty thinking and breathing. She released her leg lock and dropped her high-heeled legs to the bed. She tapped his ribs, the signal she gave Steve when it was time for him to dismount.

Dan recognized what she was communicating. He didn't want to move but in deference to her, he raised himself above her, leaving his pelvis attached to hers despite his dwindling cock. They wouldn't be anchored there long if he moved back and he wanted that sensation as long as he could have it. He inspected her breasts, her slender waist and their joining between her wide-spread legs before returning to gaze into her eyes.

"You are gorgeous, sexy and fabulous in bed," he told her.

Julie smiled, pleased with the unsolicited compliment.

"Thank you, kind sir," she retorted. "You are pretty impressive yourself. I can't remember having such an incredible experience."

She meant that sincerely and laughed to herself thinking that she couldn't remember last night's experience, so she had only her boyfriend and a few dalliances before for comparison. Her boyfriend was slightly skilled in ringing her chimes but she truly couldn't remember an encounter as explosively satisfying as this.

Dan shifted and his cock finally evacuated Julie. He rolled over to lie on his side beside her. Julie stretched her legs, finally kicking the shoes off. Dan examined her profile, starting with her beautiful face, down her delicate neck to her splendid breasts, on to her slender waist and to her semen smeared pussy. He lingered there, admiring his handiwork before gazing down those long, luscious legs that had so athletically encircled him. This woman was truly magnificent. Tenderly he reached out and traced the curves of her breasts, toying with her still-hardened nipples.

"M-m-m-m, that's nice," Julie murmured approvingly. She noticed immediately that as satisfying as their love-making session was, she was ready and available for more. Her experience with Steve, however, suggested that this was all she would get for the evening.

Dan's fingers migrated down her torso toward her prized valley. He toyed with the cum in her pubic hairs before tickling her inner thighs.

"Be careful you don't start something you can't finish," Julie warned teasingly.

She had no expectations that anything would come of his tantalizing teasing. She knew from experience that all women could outlast any man in a marathon love-making contest. She suspected (without personal knowledge) that she could outlast several men.

Dan responded by returning to her crevice and stroking that moist fissure. Soon he was tormenting her still-tender pleasure button causing her to undulate ever so slightly. As he watched her involuntary reactions and heard the soft "mm-m-m" escape her lips, he remembered his camera. Oh, how he wanted to get pictures to document his conquest. He wasn't sure if she would voluntarily allow pictures, so he didn't ask. While she murmured her pleasure, he tried to remember, without looking around, exactly where he had left it.

Julie's eyes closed and her head sank back, lifting her chin. Dan took advantage of this to glance around and locate the digital camera across the room on the dresser, out of reach. The thought of snapping pictures of her sucking his cock and of him dipping into her honey pot excited him, restoring life to his cock. As it stiffened, it inched over his leg, stretching out towards her hip.

When his erection contacted her hip, Julie's eyes opened in surprise.

"My, my," she exclaimed, "is that what I think it is? Are you eager to go again?"

This was an unexpected but pleasing development for Julie. Seldom had Steve been able to resurrect his erection and it was usually in reaction to some fantasy about her with other men. Now here she was with another man whose erection was rising and pressing against her. She reached out to verify this development. To her delight, the probe was stiffening nicely.

"Let me help you," she teased, sitting up.

She leaned over, pushing Dan to his back and lowering her face to him. Her tongue teased his bulbous crown, tasting the delightful nectar of their mingled juices. She slipped her ruby lips around him and began stroking it, bobbing her head up and down.

'Damn,' Dan thought. The camera was beyond his grasp and this was just want he wanted to record. He tried to figure out how to retrieve it without disrupting the building momentum. Her hair swished as she enthusiastically sucked his slippery penis. Dan reached down to grip her hair and tenderly touch her cheek. She stopped sucking him but continued stroking his cock with her eyes flashing at him. She aimed an enticing smile at him.

"I'm impressed," she remarked. "Normally guys can't get it up so fast."

"Anyone who couldn't get it back up with you doesn't deserve to bed you." It was an obvious dig at her boyfriend.

Julie ignored the jibe. "Well, you certainly have earned another shot."

She got to her knees, never losing grip of him. Straddling him, she had to lift herself higher to position him at her fuck-hole. Once he was in place, she sank down, taking only half of him into her. She looked straight at him, an enchanting, enticing smile playing about her lovely face. Her eyes danced with delight.

Dan loved it, remembering how expressive her eyes can be. Often, he had incurred her wrathful gaze. This was much better but it made her angry episodes more meaningful. Still, he didn't have his camera to record this penetration, half-in, half-out. He shifted his gaze to their connection to observe the incursion. It was an erotic sight.

Julie leaned forward and looked down, following his gaze to the same vision of him only halfway inside her. She was somewhat surprised that only half was in. She felt so full, so thoroughly penetrated. She sank down, taking all of him. Yes, he did fill her completely. She rose back up, still looking at the show between her legs. "That's erotic," she commented.

"Yes, it is," Dan replied. "I'd love to have a picture of it."

Julie laughed. "You and my boyfriend. He always wants to take pictures of us fucking."

"Does he do that often?"

"Yes," Julie said simply, rising and falling again and gasping in the process.

"I'd like to see them."

"[pant], I'll bet you would."

"I have a camera over there." He pointed to the dresser.

Julie looked at him incredulously. Honestly, men were so funny. She didn't want any record of this dalliance but she also desired to please the man who had brought her so much pleasure. Impulsively, almost without thinking and certainly before she changed her mind, she dismounted and commanded,

"Hurry and get it and get back here in me."

Julie knew deep down this would be the last time they would be together. So, why not let him take pictures to remember this occasion. She knew guys loved this stuff. Maybe she would even show them to her boyfriend.

Dan didn't hesitate. He rolled out of the bed, grabbed the camera, flipped it on and was back at Julie's side, almost before she had changed position and before she was able to think it through and change her mind. Julie giggled with amused satisfaction that he had moved so fast. Instinctively, she reached for his manhood and tugged at him.

"Stand up," she commanded, "here, on the bed." Dan got to his feet. She was in control.

Julie knelt on the bed, facing his cock. She gripped it with her left hand and licked the entire length of his shaft before popping it into her mouth and sucking on it with enthusiasm. She heard the whirring and clicking of the camera, a familiar sound from when Steve took similar pictures. This is a mistake, Julie thought but she didn't stop. Instead she tripped him, causing him to bounce on the bed. Pushing him to his back, she resumed her oral efforts on his cock, swirling her tongue around and deepthroating him for the camera's benefit.

After several more pictures, she returned to her knees, once again straddled him and placed his cock at her accessible opening. The camera hissed again. Julie smiled and once again engulfed, pausing half-way to allow more clicks. The realization that this most intimate and illicit act was being recorded titillated her, causing wicked excitement to surface. She sank down all the way, crushing her love button against his solid pelvis, sending sparks flashing through her body. Suddenly she went wild, bouncing up and down, writhing her torso, jiggling her breasts and extracting more clicks from the camera before Dan lost his concentration and succumbed to her efforts.

The camera was tossed aside as they writhed together, wringing more passion and effort as their love-making took on the aspects of an endurance contest. They fucked up and down the bed, shifting positions - Julie on top, Dan on top, Julie on her knees with Dan entering from behind. They stood beside the bed, they flopped on the bed, they thoroughly exhausted themselves. Julie enjoyed several more orgasms before she finally extracted more seed from Dan's loins and they collapsed in an exhausted heap on the bed.

Several hours later, Julie woke up to answer nature's call. As she went to the bathroom, she awakened more fully and realized that she was not in her own room and that morning was approaching. Emerging from the facilities, she gathered her clothes, dressed and prepared to leave. She looked at the sleeping hunk of a man that she had so thoroughly enjoyed. She suffered mixed emotions. That this had happened and that she had enjoyed it was undeniable. What to do with this event going forward was another concern. She retrieved her room keycard, blew her sleeping lover a silent kiss and opened the door to check the hallway. It was clear. She softly closed the door behind her and hurried to her own room.

The third and final day of the meetings dawned and the wake-up call jolted Julie out of her abbreviated sleep. She stretched, her body humming with the satisfaction of being well-fucked. Now as the harsh light of morning invaded her consciousness, Julie drifted back to reality and to the knowledge that she had to sort things out. First, she had a new and different relationship with her co-worker, and she didn't want that to create complications or problems. Ground rules must be established. Second, she wondered what this would do to her feelings about Scott. She didn't want this to happen with Scott but it had happened with Dan. How did that change things with the person who held such a genuine attraction for her? Her feelings bordered on betrayal, like she had given something that belonged to Scott away. She wondered at that, pondering why she was concerned about betraying Scott and not Steve. She showered, washing the residue of lovemaking from her body while she sorted out her feelings.

Dan awoke to an empty bed. His disappointment was assuaged by the knowledge that he had pictures in his camera. He rose, retrieved the camera and after relieving himself, he removed the chip from the camera. Docking the memory stick, he downloaded the photos to his laptop and encrypted the folder with password protection. After downloading the pictures and verifying them, he erased the memory stick then cleared out the trash bin to remove any traces. The photos were marvelous.