Office Romances - Offsite Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sexhotty
Sexhotty
68 Followers

They broke off the kiss. Scott looked at her. "Julie," he said softly, "you don't have to ...."

"Shush," she replied pressing a finger to his lips. "I know I don't have to. But I want to and more importantly, I need to. Now, more than ever, I want to. I've never truly wanted to before but now I really want to."

She turned from him and walked toward the bed, kicking off her shoes en route. She turned back to him when she reached the bed and crooked her finger, signaling him to come over. He hadn't moved. He'd been watching the enticing sway of her hips and garments as she glided away from him. When he didn't move and didn't say anything, she reached back and loosened the fastener on her dress and dropped the zipper. She slipped the dress off her shoulders, allowing it to catch at her hips.

Now Scott moved. In an instant he was there, in front of her, tracing the edges of her bra. "I've wa..."

"Shush," Julie interrupted. "Nothing needs to be said," she whispered.

Scott leaned down and kissed her tenderly, tasting her lipstick. Her tongue darted about his lips. He reached around behind her and struggled with the clasps on her bra. He fumbled unsuccessfully for a moment before Julie reached back and completed the job, then allowed him to slip her bra off her shoulders so it fell to the floor by a nearby chair. Scott kissed her neck, savoring the perfume she had applied, then nibbled at her ear. Oh, how Julie loved that. She wiggled against the bed and the dress fell from her hips.

Julie loosened Scott's tie and began unfastening his shirt. Scott stepped back, taking over the task of shedding his shirt and the underlying T-shirt. As he did so, he admired her fantastic breasts. Julie hooked her fingers in her slip and pushed it down over her hips, watching Scott's eyes all the while. Those eyes followed her actions, leaving her breasts to focus on her skimpy thong panties. He peered at them as if trying to see through them to the treasure they concealed.

Julie smiled her approval as he unfastened his belt. She inspected Scott's own bare chest noting that he was deceptively well built. She stepped forward to lightly scrape her nails over his chest, down his belly to his trousers. He had just completed unfastening them. Julie took over and lowered the zipper. She pushed his pants down and fished him out of his briefs. She tugged at it, measuring its full length. It was longer, harder, and thicker than Dan's, she unconsciously noted and remarkably, it was much harder, like a rock. She stepped back and swiftly discarded her thong panties, kicking them aside.

Scott awkwardly stepped out of his pants and shed his own boxers. He stood there, a few feet away from his prize and displayed an uncharacteristic discomfort. Julie was amused at his self-consciousness and reached out for him though he was beyond her reach. He took the step necessary for her to grasp his cock and pull him to her side. She sat on the bed and examined his cock closely.

"Oooh, it's a nice one and so firm and hard," she cooed, trying to reassure him.

Then she popped it in her mouth. She was barely able to get her jaws wide enough to get around it but she bobbed her head back and forth, bouncing the tip against the roof of her mouth and her tonsils. She cupped his ball sack with her free hand and gently toyed with his jewels.

After several moments of tender fellatio, Julie dropped back on the bed, spread her legs and held out her arms in invitation for Scott to mount her. Instead, he reached down to gently and affectionately caress her body. His touch was light as he moved about her legs. His fingers departed that region, bypassing her valley to stroke up her torso to her breasts, those magnificent mammary mounds.

"You are so very beautiful," Scott murmured, admiration in his voice.

He eased himself into the bed beside Julie and lowered his face to hers for a tender kiss, playing with her soft, sensitive, rounded mounds the whole while.

When he broke the kiss, Scott lovingly stroked her hair and brushed her cheek. He looked deeply into her eyes, perhaps seeking reassurance that this was happening with her approval and not for any reason other than love. Julie stared back into his eyes and perceived his unasked question, 'Why'? She pulled him closer and guided his hand down her trim body to the prize.

"Because I do, I really do love you, too," she whispered. "And I want this right now more than anything else in the world. I don't know about tomorrow. I don't care about tomorrow. Tonight, I just want us."

Scott kissed her tenderly and then moved his lips back to her ear, whispering, "I love you so much it hurts." He nibbled on her ear, sending chills coursing through her spine. His hand between her legs gently explored her moist valley. When he located her love button, he flicked it, igniting tingling fireworks in her body. He arranged for two fingers to rub that valley, one on either side of her button, stroking up and down.

"Oh-o-o-oo, that's just how I do it," Julie moaned appreciatively. She was a little surprised that a man knew how to do that so well.

When his lips left her ear, they traveled down her neck and up one breast, then down through the valley to the other. The aroma of the perfume she dabbed there lingered and excited Scott's senses. He paid a lot of attention to her soft, firm mounds, licking, suckling and massaging them. Julie loved the sensual touches he provided. She'd always liked having her man play with her breasts. Scott took that attention to a whole new level, displaying a worshipful attitude toward her delectable orbs. Julie's breathing continued to quicken as Scott patiently played. Smoothly and lightly he drew out her passion, enticing a response from Julie's body that she had not known was there. Any time she attempted to hurry him, he soothed her with tender words and gentle touches. Her skin developed a sensitivity that can only be described as erotic. Every pore seemed alive and responding to his touch.

Scott moved his lips down Julie's stomach, kissing her every inch of the way. Shifting, he continued the journey all the way to the apex of her neatly trimmed blonde bush. There his nose encountered soft pubic hair and again, the aroma of Julie's special perfume. Incredibly to Julie, he bypassed her treasure and began licking her inner thighs, first one, then skipping over to the other. His chin bumped into her sensitive pussy, maintaining contact with her mons pubis. Julie moaned impatiently, but did not rush him. His devoted attention was torture and ecstasy at the same time. She didn't want it to stop but she also wanted him to hurry all at once. Her fingers curled through his hair and her toes curled against the bed. Her bottom tingled with anticipation and it was all she could do to keep from hopping around on the bed. Her body was aflame with anticipation.

When his tongue tasted the lips on either side of her crevice, Julie thought she would die of pleasure. Deftly, he manipulated the folds of her labia with his talented tongue. When it finally contacted her love button, she gasped and screamed in delight. Her body exploded in a massive orgasm, breaking the Richter scale. All this just from a tentative touch of that knob. As Scott continued to delight her sex with his tongue, Julie came to understand that when people said Scott had a talented tongue, they didn't know how true that was. Gasping, cooing, crying out, Julie thrashed back and forth on the bed, pinned to the sheets by Scott's face locked to her genitals. Just when she thought she couldn't stand it any longer, another sensational wave of pleasure washed over her body.

One of Scott's fingers penetrated her vagina. Her lubricant was flowing freely and Scott coated his finger with it. Then he skillfully placed it back into her. That little penetration lit Julie up like the fourth of July. She gasped, screamed and bounced on the bed as incredible pleasure pulsated through her, throbbing from end to end over her whole body. Julie thought she would pass out from sheer ecstasy. Still Scott wouldn't quit. He continued probing, licking, tormenting and extracting pleasure from Julie's entire being. After too many orgasms to count, Julie stiffened, grimaced and clutched Scott's face so tightly to her sex that he almost smothered. An unbelievable orgasmic volcano erupted through her accompanied by screams and the animation of her helpless body causing Julie to hop all over the bed.

Before it completely subsided, a vibrant Julie sat up, grabbed Scott and planted a most passionate kiss on him. She was non-stop motion as she gripped his erection.

"Oh, gawd, you've got to plant this thing in me right now. Make love to me, Scott. I need you. I need you deep inside me. I'm on fire! Hose me down!"

Dutifully, Scott complied, mounting her, although finding her love hole proved a bit challenging as she remained in perpetual motion. Her engine was running so hot. Julie finally guided him to pay dirt. As the penetration began, his thickness and length stretched her and stimulated her clitoris even more. That increased her vivacity leading her to buck against his invasion, slamming her body energetically against his. She was not passively absorbing her lover as so often happened in the past. Instead she was aggressively moving her body, wiggling and thrashing around like a wild woman. All the while she screamed, gasped, panted and urged Scott on. The bed shook, the room seemed to spin. Her earrings jangled as her head bobbed. Her ankle bracelet jingled as her legs flayed wildly in the air. Scott held on for the ride as Julie bucked and thrust to get more of him into her.

Julie's body was a non-stop explosion now. Yet she still wanted more. She had never given herself so utterly before, so she had never understood the totally wild abandon that could produce such delight. While Scott drilled deep within her, Julie experienced a touch of heaven like she had never known before. When Scott exploded deep within her, Julie's satisfaction was complete. She had taken her lover to the brink and had drawn his essence from him. The frenzy subsided and they locked themselves together as one, united in love. It was amazing.

Julie stirred in bed to awaken first. It was one of the most peaceful sleeps she had ever had. She glanced at Scott, still nude and recognized how beautiful he was. She also saw that he was half-erect. She decided to take charge and give him something very special as a wake-up call.

Julie slid down the bed to Scott's thighs and slowly caressed them. He slowly began to wake up and stiffen, becoming very erect and firm. She gently ran her tongue up the underside from his balls (newly shaved she noticed) to the tip of the shaft just below the head where the two joins. She flicked this sensitive location then ran her tongue under the rim of his cockhead all around the head. This elicited an excited;

"Ahhh...that's nice Julie."

With as much saliva as Julie could manage she bathed the head of his cock making sure she licked each square millimeter of this fountain of cum. It was now or nothing she thought to herself and she positioned her mouth directly over the head and began to drive his cock into her mouth and down her throat, stopping when his testicles tickled her chin.

"Ummmfh." She muttered, with her throat and mouth completely full of his wonderful cock. She stroked up the shaft, applying just the right amount of pressure with her lips to keep constant pressure on him until she got to the head where she stopped and reversed her direction, ramming him back down her throat with a little more force this time. She repeated this movement twice more, each time with a little more pressure of her lips, all the while her tongue was darting across the cock as it slid either in or out, paying attention to the head as it stopped in her mouth on each thrust. Scott was showing remarkable restraint; his hips began to buck slightly and a light touch of her hand to his testicles told her that they were tightening up as a prelude to launching a full semen attack on her mouth.

Julie continued her judicious use of pressure, her fingers around the base of his shaft or on his balls, she would keep him on the edge of his orgasm for nearly half an hour. Looking up at Scott with a glazed lust-filled face Julie nodded, still holding the head of his cock in her mouth. This was her signal to him that this time she would let him come as soon as he felt ready. She began to take the head in and out of her mouth. Each time it crossed her lips she squeezed to apply pressure to the sensitive nerve endings in the cap. Scott began to moan passionately and to buck his hips trying to drive his cock deeper into Julie's throat but she kept only the head in her mouth as she wanted to be sure he splashed his cum into her mouth, over her tongue and not just down her throat. With another thrust and muffled groan Scott began to pump semen from his rock-hard cock into her warm inviting mouth. Quickly he filled her mouth so her cheeks bulged and a little dribbled out between the shaft and her lips. She swallowed, knowing she would be rewarded with probably two more mouths full of his sweet, hot cum. With the third mouthful, his orgasm subsided to a couple of final squirts and a satisfied,

"Ahhhhh...that was fantastic."

Julie raised her head from his cock, cleaned off the remaining semen from the head and then ran her tongue around in her cum-filled mouth enjoying the taste and texture of him. At last she had to swallow his tasty sperm before they took a shower together.

Julie recognized that the excitement of pure sex with Dan was transitory and that the joy of pure love with Scott would last forever. When Dan attempted to pursue their liaison, she rebuffed him, telling him it was a mistake, a fun mistake but a mistake nonetheless. Although she worried for a time about the pictures, she remained firm and nothing ever came of them that she knew about. She refused to ever be involved with Dan again. Several years later she learned that Dan had left the company and married his college sweetheart who later divorced him for infidelity. Julie was not surprised.

Julie and Scott continued a successful business relationship. They had enjoyed their one special night together, but neither was sure what was going to happen next with their relationship. To be continued.

Sexhotty
Sexhotty
68 Followers