Office Slut

Story Info
Be prepared for this meeting or there will be consequences.
1.3k words
4
36.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm prepared for this. I really am. I've been working on the presentation for a week. I know this material inside and out.

Then why am I so nervous? Why am I'm hesitating outside his office?

Even after my internal pep talk I can feel my palms are sweaty. I wipe them quickly on my pencil skirt, straighten the buttons of my blouse, and smooth back my hair, which is pulled into a high-tight ponytail.

I take one last calming breath and knock. His voice carries through the door as he tells me to "Come in".

I've been working here for six months and I still feel knocked off my heels every time I face him. He is...intense. That one word describes his physique and presence. I find him intimidating and compelling but I'm trying to push that all aside so I can focus on this presentation.

As I'm standing there gapping at him he gestures for me to take a seat and pulls up the material that I emailed him just before I came in.

I sit in the chair that he indicated and open my own computer. My fingers don't want to cooperate. I fumble the keys while typing in my password. I keep my eyes down so I'm not looking at him and start talking.

It's obvious that I'm nervous. He must notice it. I'm speaking too quickly and stumbling over some words but I slowly sink into my flow. I'm smart. I know this stuff. My confidence comes back.

He asks a few easy questions. I've prepared and I provide smart answers quickly. After the last slide I pause and feel a grin pull up the corner of my lips. I did it.

We sit silently for a few seconds. His eyes are piercing. The silence lasts a second longer than is comfortable before he breaks it with a final question.

When that question drops I feel my face flush quickly with heat. That is a question I'm not prepared for! How did he pick up on the one topic that I hadn't considered?

He's watching me, motionless like a predator, waiting for my answer. I don't think. I just react and say the first thing to comes to my mind. He sighs and drops his hands. His gaze has turned from assessing to stern.

Caught! That was a stupid idea and we both know it.

He stands slowly. Coming around to my side of his desk. He crosses his strong legs and leans against his desk. He's now close enough for me to smell him and feel the heat of his body. I edge my butt back in the chair, just a little, to get some space.

He asks me how I feel about the answer that I gave him and I have to admit that I wasn't thinking. There is no talking my way out of this with him.

His fingertips are tapping on the edge of his desk while he looks out the window. When his gaze is turned I feel my body relax. That's the moment he grabs my ponytail. Hard. When I least expect it.

He yanks me out of the chair and I fall onto my knees which rub painfully on the carpet. I hear his belt opening with a clink and the sound of his zipper pulling down.

He tells me "That was a dumb answer and you know it. I will not tolerate that kind of incompetence in my office. Do you understand me?"

I try to nod but the grip he has on my hair tightens. "Open your dumb mouth. I'm going to shove that stupid back down your throat. You are going to swallow it along with my cum and never let it come back up again."

I'm frozen with shock but I can feel the head of his cock push up against my closed lips. When I don't move quickly he yanks my hair hard again and growls "Open." My lips part instinctively. I feel him push in, taste him salty on my tongue and feel my jaw start to stretch to accommodate how thick he is.

He's pumping in and out of my mouth now. Holding my ponytail to keep me still. Then I feel him push deeper and hit the tight spot at the back of my throat. I instinctively try to pull away. He's too big. That will hurt. He growls again "Open your throat for me. I'm fucking the stupid out of you. You need this."

How did I get here? He pushes in deep again and this time he doesn't stop when I struggle. He holds my hair tight at the back of my head and pushes me down onto his cock until we both feel him slide tightly down my throat.

I'm pinned. I can't breath. There is no space for anything else but his body. He holds us in that position for a few seconds before he groans and pulls out. His cock is soaked from my drool and it slaps me wetly in the face as he takes it out of my mouth.

"Are you a good girl or a slut? Do you want this to stop?" I almost miss his question because I'm staring at his cock. I swallow and feel how rough my throat is from being used like this. "Answer me."

I whisper "I'm a slut". He pretends not to hear and pulls my head back harder and I feel it all let go. "I'm a slut!" I say clear and loud. Even more confident now than when I was presenting. "I'm a slut and I want your cock again, please. Please put it back in my mouth".

"Good little slut." he says and he holds his cock just out of reach of my greedy mouth. Gripping my hair so I have to struggle with him to latch back on. When he slides inside I suck and lick and swallow with enthusiasm. I have a single goal. I need his cum.

He lets me think that I have control for a few minutes. The sounds of my soppy, slutty sucking filling his quiet office before he takes control again.

When he's had enough of my desperation he tightens his grip and pushes back in deep. My nose is pressed hard against his pelvis before he starts pumping in short strokes. My jaw is starting to ache when I hear him groan and his cum is filling me. He holds us like that for a moment before pulling out to watch his cum dribbling down my chin.

He gazes down at me before he lets go of my hair and tucks himself away. "Clean yourself up and don't let this ever happen again." He says calmly as he exits the office.

Still kneeling on the floor, I dig through my bag to find a crumpled Kleenex. I wipe the cum and tears off my face. Lick my fingertips and try to use them to wipe away the mascara tracks and I adjust my ponytail. He's pulled it almost completely free.

Later that night I'm working on another presentation when I noticed the red indicator on my browser light up. I have an email. I click over to my mailbox and see his name and a single word subject line. "Proof"

I slide the cursor over slowly. Hesitating to click. When I finally do the email shows one line and an attachment.

"I'll always have this as proof that you are the Office Slut." Under the line is an embedded video.

I click and watch the girl in the video. Hear the desperate sounds she's making. See her gagging for more. My whole body feels flushed and my pussy is wet. When the video ends I click to play it again.

"I'm a slut." I whisper it along with the girl on the video as I cum on my own fingers.

I clean up quickly and get back to work. I have to present to him again next week. I need to be better prepared this time.