Office Sluts Pay the Price

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lewis: My apologies. The card game wrapped up a bit late.

Amber: Tell them that the spare key to my apartment is kept with Mrs. Winters in 26F. Have them leave their robes in front of my door and then to go to Mrs. Winter's apartment to retrieve the key.

Lewis relayed the message. After a whole night of sucking and fucking at the bidding of others, both women resigned themselves to further humiliation. Lewis bade them farewell. They were standing in front of Amber's apartment, looking at each other, and wondering if they had the guts to shed their robes and walk nude (except for their heels and collars) to Mrs. Winter's apartment.

It took only a few moments for them to realize that to disobey Amber's request would mean their immediate resignations. They had gone this far ... so each of them dropped their robes and they held hands, walking down to the elevator to go to the 26th floor. Thankfully when the door to the elevator opened there was no one inside. They did wave to the camera and its blinking red light, and then got off at the 26th floor. Of course Mrs. Winter's apartment was at the end of a long hallway, and the prospect of discovery made both women extremely alert, even though they were exhausted.

Jenna knocked on the door and the two of them took a step back, wondering who was going to answer. A tall man in his early 40's answered the door in his bath robe.

"Well hello ladies," he said cheerily, as he soaked in the sight of two naked, and thoroughly used, females standing in front of him.

"Is Mrs. Winters in?" asked Jenna, as if she was calling on her from the Junior League.

"I'm sorry to be so impolite," replied the man. "Please come in. My name is Randolph."

The women walked in and the man shut the door behind him. The apartment was similar in layout to Amber's. They noticed that there was a nude woman hogtied in the living room, with her arms and legs trussed together with rope. In her mouth was a large red ball gag. Her eyes widened when she saw the two women standing over her.

"Here's my wife, Mrs. Winters," said the man. "As you can see, she's a bit tied up right now."

"Mmmphhh," said Mrs. Winters.

"I'm sorry dear. I don't think we can understand you. These women came to borrow the key to Amber's apartment."

"Ampheesh?"

"That's right honey. Amber's apartment. Where do you keep the key?"

"In .. he .. fweeesher ..." she slobbered.

"In the dishwasher?"

" ... he ... fweeesherrr! ..."

"In the freezer?"

She nodded her head.

"All right girls. I was about to make my wife cum, but if I have to find the key I think the two of you should take care of her."

Mrs. Winters eyes were as big as saucers. "Theeshh grrrllssh?"

"I'm afraid so honey. I have to find Amber's key."

"Well?" he said as he pointed to his helpless wife.

Jenna whispered something in Kim's ear. She nodded. Jenna proceeded to caress the bound woman's feet, licking and sucking on each toe. Kim went down on the floor and started licking her exposed sex.

"Uhhh ... uhhhhhh ... uhhhhh," the woman cried through her ball gag as the pleasure of two tongues and mouths was making her strain mightily against her bonds. Jenna could see the definition in Mrs. Winter's leg muscles, her body going rigid as an orgasm rippled through her body. "Oh Godshhhhhhh!!" she screamed as spit came flying out from around her ball gag.

"That's a good job ladies," said Mr. Winters as he re-entered the room. "Here's your key."

Jenna's heart sank when she saw that the key was encased in a small block of ice.

Mr. Winter's extended his hand with the block of ice in it. "Amber called me and said that you have fifteen minutes to open her door. Otherwise go home. Time starts now," he said as he pointed to his watch.

"Can we borrow some tools from your kitchen?" asked Kim hopefully.

"Amber gave me strict instructions to shoo you out of my apartment as soon as I gave you the key," replied the man, with a tinge of regret in his voice. He led them to the door.

Jenna and Kim were now out in the hallway with nothing but their collars and heels, now with Jenna holding a slowly melting block of ice.

"How are we going to get the key out in fifteen minutes?" said Jenna forlornly.

"Let's go in the emergency stairwell. Maybe we can drop it on the concrete floor and break it," suggested Kim.

They scurried down the hallway in their birthday suits and entered the emergency staircase. Jenna dropped the block of ice, and a corner chipped off. Encouraged Kim suggested that Jenna throw the block of ice against the concrete, which she did. Unfortunately, with ice being slippery, as the block hit the concrete it skittered across the landing and plummeted down the middle of the stairwell, the girls watching it hit three floors below before they lost sight of it.

Kim started to cry. "We're done for. This is hopeless," she wailed.

"We've gone this far. I'm not giving up," declared Jenna. She took off her heels and started running down the staircase, her footfalls echoing in the stairwell chamber. She ran down three floors, finding pieces of ice but no key. She went down three more floors, frantically scanning each step for the key. As she descended one more floor she saw Lewis standing on the next landing.

"Looking for this?" He was grinning, holding the key in the palm of his hand. Jenna reached for it as he closed his hand into a fist.

"Uh, uhhhh. Not so fast," he admonished her.

Jenna realized that Lewis happened to be in the right place and the right time. "How did you find the key so quickly?"

He pointed to the security camera overhead. "You didn't think I'd just leave you ladies, did you? I've been in the security office watching your antics. I must say it's been more amusing than anything on cable television." He reached in his pocket and showed her a thumb drive. "Now I can watch it anytime I want. You and Kim look pretty good prancing around the halls of our building buck naked." He laughed.

Jenna was not amused to know that her humiliation was caught on tape. "What now?" she said, impatiently.

"Now you owe me another favor."

"Done," said Jenna. She grabbed the key and yelled upwards, "Kim, meet me at Amber's apartment." She sprinted out of the stairwell and towards the elevator. The elevator went to Amber's floor. Kim was already waiting in front of Amber's door. Jenna inserted the key, which thankfully opened it. The two naked women rushed into the apartment, breathless.

Amber was waiting inside, looking at her watch. "Fourteen minutes. You had one minute to spare." She then looked again at Jenna. "Where are your shoes?" she asked.

"I must have left them in the stairwell," said Jenna, realizing her faux pas.

"Did you forget something else?" challenged Amber.

Jenna thought for a moment, remembering her place. "I must have left them in the stairwell Mistress Amber."

Amber was pleased that there was another opportunity to administer punishment. "You can either quit or receive a punishment of my choosing."

Resigned, with her head hanging down, she conceded immediately. "Please punish me Mistress Amber."

To be continued ...