Office Strangers to Lovers Fantasy

Info
An Office Strangers to Lovers Erotic Romance.
92 words
4.18
5.2k
3
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
devlinwylde
devlinwylde
157 Followers

An Office Strangers to Lovers Erotic Fantasy from the Wylde In Bed Podcast

Ann is stuck in her office, stuck in her job, stuck in her life.
Arguing with her computer and frustrated out of her mind.
The celebrations of the previous night have done nothing to help her mood, if anything they have it worse.
When a hot young engineer comes to fix the IT system, Ann finds herself alone in the office with him.
Caught in a day dream, it becomes to decide what is real and what is fantasy.

--:--
--:--
1.0
devlinwylde
devlinwylde
devlinwylde
157 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

^^same anon as above with a One Day Later follow-up I feel compelled to share: today I'm having to strip and wash my sheets because they are sodden. Flooded. After a morning re-run of the same Oral audio. Proof it was better the third time.

In the final minutes of this go around I froze in kind of a bridge position and just kept *squirting* for whole minutes (at least three, maybe five?), undulating my back and pushing hips in the air, mouth open in a silent moan. For context, I am not a habitual squirter at all, let alone on a porn level like this. Didn't think I could release that much. I've only drenched my body and bed a time or two before in my entire 30 years of life. So the fact you got me there with only one file played a few times and no physical actual stimulation on your part or mine is ridiculous. To be fair, I drank a half pint of water first, and have been belly-dancing and masturbating habitually in the mornings for a couple of weeks, so some pent up kundalini energy and frustration helped a bit too, but it was mostly all you :))

And after previous listens I even knew the vibrator was coming this time, and still it got me spiralling, quietly gasping (I live with other people, discretion required) and tensing. HOW are you doing this. WHAT is going on and being done in the back of that file, I NEED the secret, HAVE to know so I can get a future partner to recreate it. Though I didn't even go under totally with the hypno, it didn't matter, the file still works like magick.

Also, thought you might be pleased to hear that off the back of that incredible spicy and body-opening experience, I've downloaded the Wylde Erotic app to my phone. Could be even better if the app content had dedicated hypno section, and a space to leave comments & feedback like this one ;)) Looking forward to exploring the stories and enjoying my bedtime. Thank you again for your work.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is unrelated to this particular audio (though it's very good...very satisfying listen), and I couldn't find anywhere else to comment this so you'd see it, so: just wanted to let you know that your Wylde podcast episode 'Oral sex experience' (the 40m long one, posted a year ago) shocked me with how scorchingly mind-blowingly well it works, and that I think it's your best file to date.

Tbh the first time I listened to it, it was half-hearted and unprepared on my end. It came on my queue when I was distracted while doing something else. The reason I let it play was out of mild curiosity, because it was night time and I was winding down in private, and I always like to test drive new audios when I come across them. I'm usually let down or turned off, so truthfully, I didn't expect any effects. Having heard so many poor lame hypno videos in the past, expectations were low in my mind.

So I followed along with the breathing on autopilot, hoping only to relax to it as part of my evening, and nothing more. However, by the halfway mark (about 20 minutes in, I guess), I couldn't ignore it or resist your voice any longer. Automatically I stopped and closed what I was doing on my laptop, sunk down on my now-heaving belly into my mattress, closed my eyes and started letting the pussy vibrations take me. In minutes, I had damp shorts and my core shook with little tremors, and I was humping a pillow.

Then the audio vibrations kicked in. FUCK. It was like being vibed inside and licked wide open for real. Idk what your voice in the second track mixed low was saying (would be SO curious to get a script and find out), whatever it was must have sounded so hot and delicious to my subconscious that it had me soaked and shaking and clenching. The moaning in the background of the girl getting edged so good and crying out like she was deliriously needy only pushed me higher.

By the end, my thighs and abs were sticky and tensing, and when you asked (urged) I came, untouched. Pussy fluttering and gushing. Which has only ever happened with one other audio I've heard, from a different (long gone, now) Litero user. Out of hundreds. So well done, for me you're in the top 0.5% in terms of talent and effectiveness!

And the best part? The next morning, hours after I had packed away my laptop and gone to sleep for several hours in a happy fucked-out daze, half-forgetting what happened while in (sadly non-sexy dreams)...I woke up still leaking, still horny despite having come, and weirdest of all able to feel a sensation of something slowly and sensuously sliding in and out of my lips...like a phantom dildo or cock that knew just how to move to edge me so fucking close, and stretch me wide and deep enough to feel used in a good non-violated way. Without my fully conscious will, my hips and core even started moving and rippling with it, riding whatever this fuck-energy was. Idk what subliminals you implanted in the podcast file, but they LAST, and felt like heaven to wake up to (better than an irl person). Wish that was how every morning of mine went.

Would love to get another podcast episode hypno or binaural just like that one...or stronger...it was so fucking erotic, made me feel like my body is pure sex. My only regret is that I can't listen to it for the first time ever again, and have my faith and libido renewed like that! Seems like you're not really active on here or on Spotify anymore, though, sadly, so I think I'll probably have to content myself with what's already posted.

Thank you for your work and attention, hope you're having a good year and winter.

Share this

Similar Stories

Band Guy Pete picks up a groupie - or did he?in Erotic Couplings
Finding Picasso Ch. 01 Violet Is the Color of Lust.in Novels and Novellas
Lakeshore Sports & Fitness A cool lakeshore breeze washing over us.in Lesbian Sex
The Game Threesome first meeting.in Group Sex
A Day at the Beach A day of firsts! Fully nude, public sex, anal penetrationin Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories