Lakeshore Sports & Fitness

Story Info
A cool lakeshore breeze washing over us.
937 words
4.21
3.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hope you enjoy reading my stories as much as I enjoyed writing them. Life is not perfect and neither are my stories, they are dirty, unashamed, unedited, baring blemishes and all, bare. They are not a legal brief constructed so every word is perfect, every common in the right place, edited ten times. My tumbling out style of writing comes from emotion, desire, a longing, sexual desire, fun erotica, fantasy. My stories come spilling out of me full of lust, raw energy, with no filter, a friend confessing to you. I'm not looking for perfection in my writing, I'm purging my mind, looking for earth shattering Orgasms. Lost Opportunity, my pen name, refers to all those times I missed the signals, failed to take the leap, didn't recognize or understand what others were feeling/wanting, just didn't go far enough from my own hang ups and fears. I've learned in my thirty years to say yes, to take a chance, make a move, have no regrets, take chances, even if I fail or are rebuffed, even those that don't work out or even when they hurt how do I know if I don't try? Life is short enjoy the ride. I'm Cheryle "Cheri" Irish Catholic 30year old bi-sexual woman, 5'2" 107lbs., with blue eyes and long red hair-💋

Enjoy the Story:

Lakeshore Sports & Fitness is inside the Illinois Center right around the corner from my apartment building. A fabulous place for me to workout with a climbing wall, squash courts, pickleball, basketball, yoga, swimming ECT. There is also the Skyline Bar on the rooftop to relax at after I finish my workout.

I have a regular squash match with Lynne on Thursdays after work. Lynne and I went to Depaul together we were roommates our first year there. Lynne is a surgical nurse tall and athletic with long blonde hair always in a pony tail.

Squash is a racket-and-ball sport played by two or four players in a four-walled court with a small, hollow, rubber ball. The players alternate in striking the ball with their rackets onto the playable surfaces of the four walls of the court.

After our heated competitions we shower and go up to the rooftop for a drink and conversation. Neither of us like to lose so the games are very intense but after we are friends again.

Lynne is recently divorced so we share stories of our dating adventures sitting on the rooftop. Laughing and drinking Lynne is casual and fun to be around I really enjoy our Thursday night games.

Lynne walking past me, wrapped in a towel, blonde pony tail bouncing, long smooth legs headed for a hot shower. I followed her into the shower area watching as she climbs in the hot shower, soaping her naked body, what a beautiful site.

Her large breast, long legs, heart shaped ass a gorgeous woman indeed. I stood there with voyeuristic intentions suddenly turned on by my beautiful friend. I was in some kind of vortex, a sexual trance, I had never looked at my friend this way before.

Climbing in behind her, washing Lynne's shoulders and back with my soft soapy hands, reaching around washing her large breast with the hot soapy water, I tease with her soapy nipples, Lynne laid her head back into me softly moaning. Taking my time, I let my hand slide down slowly over her flat fit stomach through her soft blonde pubes to a soaking wet pussy.

Rubbing softly, caressing, washing, the soap so slippery, making love to my friend, letting my wet soapy fingers play with with her little clit in tiny circles, rubbing softly. Inserting one then two fingers inside her, listening to her sweet pleasure moans.

Turning she kisses me with passion and desire. Slowly moving in and out, our desire growing with each deep thrust. My soapy fingers making a slurping sound as my fingers thrust in then out of her wet pussy. The hot water, the steam, lust, mixing to make a beautiful moment between friends at the gym.

Tingling all over with sensory pleasures, my legs spread, hot water trickling down my back sending shivers up my spine. Moaning, pulling back, moving my hips to meet her soapy slick fingers plunging into me. My body dancing with pleasure, a magnificent feeling, our scents filling the shower room. Slowly dropping my wet fingers down the crack of Lynne's ass to her little brown flower rubbing my soapy fingers on her tight little asshole. Probing the entrance, gently, poking one wet finger inside her ass thrusting so deep, she lets out a long sigh. Then out, then in, adding another wet soapy finger and a third driving hard pounding her ass, which she seems to love, deeper and deeper. Lynne rubbing my wet soapy swollen clit as the first waves of sheer pleasure start encompassing me crashing my brain.

The hot water, a shower room full of hot steam, our own little sauna. The pain and pleasure, the depravity, of fucking my friends sweet ass. The dirty blonde nurse, Lynne screaming in sheer delight, as I drop to my knees for a taste. Lynne is so wet my long tongue exploring her sweet insides. Curling, dancing, tasting her juices with my long tongue. Lynne grabbing my head, legs trembling. knees buckling, "YES! Cheri YES!" She screams.

Sitting at a table on the rooftop sipping our drinks starring out at the skyline of Chicago in post orgasmic bliss. The city lights twinkling in the darkness a cool lakeshore breeze washing over us.

"That was a great workout tonight," Lynne said smiling.