Office Submission Ch. 01

Story Info
Bill the Manager is made the slave of younger employee Ron.
4k words
4.63
7.2k
14

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 11/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ty_bond
ty_bond
45 Followers

Part 1 -- Learning the Ropes

Chapter 1: Saturday

Saturday Morning Bill groaned as he rolled out of bed, it was quarter end and despite being the branch manager and despite the office being closed for the weekend he had to work today. Bill sniffed the pair of gym shorts crumbled on the floor next to his bed and determined they were good enough for the gym as he pulled them on over his receding morning wood. He wanted to hop in the shower and satisfy himself, but he could do that tonight he had things to do. Tossing a change of clean clothing into his bag, Bill went to the gym for a morning workout.

Despite having turned thirty earlier in the year and having a desk job now he worked hard on staying in shape. When he was younger Bill played soccer and kept a lean body but after college he started playing intramural rugby in the park and bulked up. He stopped Rugy a few years ago now but still felt pleasure pushing himself at the gym each day still able to out lift some of the younger guys.

His muscles sore, Bill showered in the locker room, seeing the other men's naked bodies glisten with soapy water always made him hard so he was carful to face the corner of the tiled shower and clean off quickly using a towel to cover his retreat. In the back of his mind Bill knew what he would be thinking about tonight when he got home.

Cleaned up in snug blue jeans and tight-fitting dress shirt, he walked into the office. The outfit was more appropriate for a nightclub and too tight for work, but he would be the only one in the office today and he liked the way the outfit made him feel. Walking past the bank of cubicles outside of his office where his staff worked, Bill was surprised to see he was not the only one there this Saturday morning. In an awkward attempt at a casual voice Bill spoke, "Hey Ron, nice to see you putting in the effort, you know I didn't make working this weekend mandatory right?"

Ron stood up from his cubical chair and greeted his boss, in a confident tone he replied "Hey Boss! Nice to see you here I wanted to get caught up on the quarter end numbers so I could hit the ground on Monday, I see you had the same idea." Bill noticed the younger man Ron looking him over appraising both him and his outfit which revealed his muscles and he blushed. "Well, its good to see you in on the weekend Ron, I will be in my office come by if you need any help, the new system can be tricky." Bill said as he made a hasty retreat to his office and sat down thinking about what just happened.

Two months ago, Bill was hiring for a new junior position on his team, it was a starting roll for people recently out of college. There were lots of qualified candidates but when Ron walked in it took his breath away, Ron had an Adonis like face and carried himself with confidence uncommon among his peers. Ron knew it was not the most professional decision he ever made as a manager, but he hired Ron based on his looks. He could point to his qualifications and maturity if HR ever asked about it, but secretly he knew he wanted to be be able to see that gorgeous model-like face around the office every day.

For two months Bill had kept it professional in the office, making sure to treat Ron like any other employee, stealing glances only when no one was looking, it helped when the rest of the staff was around to keep him focused on work. At home more than a few times over the last months Bill had closed his eyes and fantasized about what Ron's body must look like under his work clothing and imagined Ron entering him as he jerked off in the shower. Now suddenly seeing Ron here alone triggered too many of those fantasies and an embarrassed Bill hid in his office trying to focus on work.

After an hour past Bill herd a soft knock as his door and offered "Come in." Ron walked in carrying a gym bag of his own "Hey boss I am caught up, but I wanted to ask you a question. Why do you come in on your own and not make the rest of the staff work weekends?" Trying to stay professional, Bill explained his philosophy on service leadership, explaining how he hired good people, let them do their jobs and he as the manager was there to support and assist them not rule over them. It was hard for Bill to stay focused with the object of his secret fantasies just across the desk, but he had given the speech before and managed to get through it.

Ron listened to the speech and evaluated his boss, Bill. Ron had noticed how Bill looked at him differently then the other employees and frankly Ron encouraged it, finding the larger and stronger man attractive. He saw that Bill tried to cover his glances, he was a good person who genuinely cared about his employees and would not cross a line without prodding. Ron steeled himself as the decision was made, he hoped he had read the situation correctly but knew once he started there was no turning back, no room for doubt he had to be confident from here out.

Bill watched as Ron considered his talk, he had given it before and rarely did any junior employee give it so much thought. He waited politely seeing Ron was making a big decision of his own, he gave him the space to do so.

Ron stood up, his tight body hovered in commanding poster before he spoke "I want to test a theory, sit up straight, put your hands flat on the desk and close your eyes."

Bill was taken aback by the request; no, it was not a request it was a command he realized startled. Bills mind immediately went to the many fantasies he had had, was Ron going to kiss him? He wondered, but rejected the idea, surely, he was letting his lust get in the way of common sense, there had to be an innocent explanation he as missing.

Curious to see what happened next Bill obeyed. He could hear Ron unzip his gym bag and pull something out before walking around and standing behind him. Bill could feel Ron standing close behind and wanted to ask what he was doing but chose to wait.

"Open your mouth" Ron instructed. Bill once again obeyed. Bill almost lifted his hand, still flat on the desk before him, as he felt the rubber ball being inserted into his mouth and secured with with a sturdy strap before Ron whispered in his ear "Shush now ... don't move" and Bill kept the hands where they were. "No more speaking now boss I am going to be in control for a while. Nod if you understand me."

To his surprise Bill found himself nodding.

Keeping his demeanor calm Ron sighed an internal breath of relief, he made it past the point of no return and now he was committed. Gratified that he had read his boss correctly he continued. Instructing Bill to stay still Ron ran his hands around Bill's hard body. Cupping the muscles of his arms and shoulders in his hands he kneaded and squeezed them slowly apprising him. He always knew Bill was a strong guy, but the fine details were usually hidden under his work clothing, and he did not realize until now just how fit he was.

Running his hands down Bills chest, he massaged the large pectoral muscles. Unbuttoning the tight shirt, he ran his hands on the flesh of Bills sculpted torso. The palms slid down from the chest to the defined abs and side back up the sides of his body the shirt now wide open. The longer Bill sat there rigged, the ball gag keeping him silent, the more Ron knew he was fully in charge. Grabbing Bill's nipple between the fingers he rolled them back and forth making them erect before pinching them with the thumb and forefinger.

Bill sat there stunned, unable to believe what was happening. He could feel Ron's hands all over him, while he chewed on the ball gag getting familiar with the odd feeling. When Ron pinched his nipples he almost stood up as his body jolted in surprise, but he forced himself to press his hands back down on the desk not wanting to do anything to break the spell Ron was casting on him.

"Good boy" Ron whispered as he witnessed Bills efforts to stay still. "let me make this easier for you"

Bill heard something coming out of the bag again and felt a thick collar close around his neck. Bill had never experimented with BDSM before, but he had seen some porn with it and knew the basics. As he felt the click of a pad lock he noticed his cock was straining his tight jeans under the desk. "Put your hands on your head" Ron commanded, and Bill obeyed, his earlier hesitations washing away as he felt himself submitting to Ron's will. Bill learned the device on his neck was more than just collar, he felt Ron secure his wrists to it with leather cuffs.

"Go ahead and try and pull your hands away" Ron told him. Ron watched as Bill pulled hard on the cuffs the muscles in his chest and arms straining as he struggled and pulled. Watching his boss gagged and helpless with his shirt open was making Ron exited. He wanted to bend his boss over the desk right there and fuck him raw, but he knew that would come in time he had to focus on breaking him down first and making Bill appreciate his submissive role.

"That's enough, you see now that you are in my control, and will stay like that until I choose to release you. Stand up and face the wall" When Bill obeyed Ron pushed him into the wall, pressing his chest onto the generic corporate art and pinning him in place. The feeling of power over him was intoxicating, he knew he would like it but did not realize how much until now.

Bill felt the smaller man press him into the wall, his balance off with his arms cuffed to his neck, he was at Ron's mercy. Ron's arm pressed into his neck pinning him as he heard the younger and thinner man whisper in his ear "I am going to make you mine." Bill felt Ron unbuckle his belt and slide it out of the loops of his jeans. Bill pressed his body into the wall as felt confident fingers unbutton the fly on his jeans and peel them down to his ankles.

Bill knew he could not hide the outline of his hard cock in his white briefs as he stood there. Ron clipped a leash to the ring in the front of the collar and dragged Bill across his office. His feet shuffled in small steps restricted by the jeans around his ankles as he was led to the small conference table he used for breakout meetings. With his hands bound to the collar on his neck, his dress shirt open exposing his muscled torso Bill stood facing his table as Ron slid down his underwear, removed the jeans from his ankles and spread his legs.

Ron produced some cotton rope from his bag and tied each ankle to a separate leg of the table before pushing Bill down so that he was bent over laying face down on the table. By looping the leash around the legs on the far end Ron completed securing Bill.

Ron looked down at his work, he had dreamed of having his boss in this position. Every day since the original interview he could see the desire to submit in his eyes and knew he was the rite person to take control. "Keep your eyes closed" he commanded as he stood behind Bill and stripped off his own shirt donning a leather harness.

Pulling off his work pants he stood there in leather shorts and the harness, it was a look Ron knew would tease and excite Bill while reenforcing Ron's dominance over him. Grabbing bills office chair from behind the desk he rolled it around, so it was in front of Bills face before continuing.

Bill could hear clothing rustling behind him but kept his eyes closed as instructed, imagining what was happening behind him. Bill wiggled in his bondage assessing the situation only to confirm he was truly helpless. The reality of being totally at anyone's mercy made him nervous but also aroused, the realization that its was not just anyone but Ron, the object of his fantasies for the last months, made him extremely aroused.

Bill's hard cock was uncomfortable pressing into the smooth lacquered wood of the table under him, he noticed there was already precum leaking from him as the sticky emissions spread between his abdominal muscles and the table. When he heard his office chair rolled in front of him and could sense Ron was standing there over him he pulled back his focus to Ron. "Open your eyes" Ron commanded.

Bill opened his eyes and felt his heartbeat faster, he always knew Ron had a pretty face and suspected he had a great body however, seeing him standing inches from his face in nothing but leather shorts and a harness confirmed all his fantasies. Ron's body was gorgeous he had lean hard muscles but was not bulked up like Bill. Bill did not see any fat and could count the abdominal muscles seeing the V leading down into the shorts. Ron's skin was milky white and unblemished, still with the smooth glow of a youth in his early twenties.

Seeing the awe on Bills face further confirmed what Ron suspected. Sitting down in Bills chair in front of him Ron spoke, "I want dominate you, I want to own you and I know you want to submit to me." Ron paused to let it set in before he looked rite into Bill's eyes and continued "I will give you this one chance, and only this one chance, to back out. Let me be clear, this is not a negotiation, I am not asking for a list of your desires and limits my question is will you submit to me and be mine.

If you say "yes I consent" you agree you are now my property to do with as I please in private, I will not change our work relationship and no one needs to know unless you wish to tell them, if you say "no I don't consent" I will untie you now, take my stuff and we will not talk of this ever again, there will be no second chance you will not be able to come back to me later, I will put in my notice and in a few weeks I will be gone from your life forever.

Nod if you understand the choice" Bill nodded. Ron knew this was the moment of truth, after Bill nodded he removed the ball gag and hovered over him waiting for his reply, his leather clad crotch inches from his face.

Bill thought hard, was Ron right? Did he really desire to submit to him? He knew he lusted for him, but this was so much more Ron was peeling back layers of repression and reveling himself in ways Bill had not put into words in his head before.

Bill did not know all the details and was not given a chance to ask, but he did know given a choice between a life with Ron in it and one without Ron he wanted Ron in it. Realization dawned on him slowly but deeply, as Bill realized he desired to have someone take control, no not someone he realized but Ron he wanted to submit to Ron and be his. The decision made Bill spoke "yes I consent"

Ron's serious face broke into a wide smile, as he looked down at his new property. In preparation for today he had read many books and watched videos on how to be a proper dominant, he knew there was more to it than just doing what he wanted to a submissive.

It was important to establish your control, provide rewards, understand your submissive's needs, and always keep them wanting more. Part of the erotic desire for the sub was being denied something they wanted, sometimes for a short while and sometimes longer. "This will be the first of many sessions together I know you want me to fuck you, rite now and I admit I want to fuck you too, but we will both need to wait for that. Rite now I need you to know you place."

Standing up from the chair Ron stood over Bill's bound form and pulled down the front of his leather shorts letting his erect member pop out. Squirting a small amount of lube on the shaft Ron spread it across the hard expanse of flesh so it glistened in front of Bill's face. Ron let the tip of cock run along Bills wet lips freshly release from the ball gag before pulling back and starting to stroke it.

After the briefest of tastes on his lips Bill watched as Ron started to stroke his cock in front of his face. Ron had one hand on his cock jerking and the other still wet with lube he ran over his prefect abs and torso. Bill lay there bound helpless as Ron slowly at first and getting faster pleasured himself. Bill wanted to reach out and feel him but could not. He wanted to take the perfect cock in his mouth but was denied, all he could do was watch.

Ron took his time, writhing and twisting his tight body as he stroked himself, purposely teasing and denying Bill the pleasure of his body. Ron's movements got faster and after a few minutes he was reaching close to climax. Breathing hard so close to climax he ordered "Close your eyes and open your mouth."

Seeing Bill comply Ron could not help a wide smile from coming across his face as came to the inevitable conclusion of his stoking. With a final jerk Ron unleashed ropes of thick cum all over Bills face and and into his open mouth.

Bill could hear the slapping of Ron's hand on his flesh as he closed his eyes and opened his mouth. He felt the warm waves of cum spray his face and tasted the parts that went into his mouth. Bill kept his eyes closed as he the cum slowly dripped down his eyelids and cheek.

Bill was surprised when he felt the ball gag reinserted slipping easily over the warm cum on his lips and felt the strap tighten. Ron's fingers spread the cum from his eyelids allowing him to open them and look up once more at the perfect body.

After catching his breath Ron spoke "Enjoy the taste, I know you wanted to feel me in you, but you will need to earn that over time. Now relax." Ron went to the bag and pulled out a silicone cock with a handle on the back and sprayed it with lube. Moving behind Bill he pressed the slippery dildo along the ass crack sliding it up and down.

Finally, he pressed the tip into the waiting hole and slid it in. Slowly at first and faster he fucked Bill with the silicone cock holding the handle as he pressed it in and out with no pause.

Seeing Bills squirm with pleasure he stopped but left the dildo inserted as he moved around to the front of the table untying the leash standing Bill up. Bill stood awkwardly his legs still spread and bound to the table legs and his hands still cuffed to his neck. Without speaking Ron sprayed lube on Bills hard cock, one hand grabbed the handle and the other grabbed his cock and Ron dildo fucked and jerked his new property.

Bill could feel the flesh and leather of Ron's outfit as his body pressed into him and his hands work him at both ends. Feeling his balls churn, the orgasm rose though him and he moaned in his gag the taste of Ron's cum still fresh on his tongue. Ron simply whispered "release" in his ear and Bill unloaded all over his conference table.

Stepping back Ron cleaned himself up and got dressed leaving Bill to stand there naked bound, dripping and with the dildo sticking out of him. Taking a washcloth from his gym bag he cleaned up Bills cock and while it was still soft he slipped on stainless steel cage securing it with a click.

Bill knew what a chastity cage was but had never worn one and the feel of the metal on his flesh made him want to get hard again, but the curve of the cage prevented it.

Pocketing the key, satisfied with how Bill looked, Ron moved to the head of the table took out an old-fashioned Polaroid camera and took two pictures of Bill. Setting them down to develop he untied Bills legs and removed the gag, collar, cuffs, and dildo. Holding a gym towel he spoke to his naked boss with cum on this face "Before you clean yourself, I want to see you clean your mess on the table, lick it up."

Ron stood back and watched. He could have forced Bill to lick up his own cum when he was still bound but it was important that Bill learned to always follow his commands. While bondage is an important tool and being helpless is part of the appeal to a submissive, domination was more than that and this was an important step down that path.

Ron watched as Bill knelt next to the table and extending his tongue willingly licked up his own cum swallowing it down. As a reward he tossed Bill the towel and told him to clean up, get dressed and return to his desk.

A few moments later Bill was sitting in his chair behind his desk and Ron was sitting in the visitors chair on the other side with his gym bag repacked. Bill knew anyone walking in rite now would not see anything out out place but under his Jeans he could feel the restrictions of the chastity cage as a constant reminder.

ty_bond
ty_bond
45 Followers
12