Office Submission Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ron took a black marker from the cup on his desk and on the back of each now developed picture he wrote "Day One" handing one to Bill and keeping one for himself. "Hand me your wallet and phone" Ron instructed. Pulling out Bill's Drivers License and a gold credit card Ron handed the wallet back. "Report your license as lost and get replacement I am keeping this one and make sure you continue pay this card off in full each month.

Don't worry I am not robbing you and I will not run up excessive charges. I need some supplies for you and as my property you will provide the funds for them." After making Bill unlock the phone Ron downloaded a tracking app designed for consensual master/slave relations and after setting himself as the master he locked Bill out of the app and handed it back.

"The cage is waterproof and allows for normal bodily functions, but you will not play with yourself or anyone else until I come see you next. Have a spare house key made and give it to me next time you see me. Remember you are mine now, I can show up anytime and use you as I see fit. You did good today and I am happy to have you. bye for now."

With that Ron got up and left leaving Bill to finish his quarter end reports and contemplate what he just got himself into.

End of Chapter 1

12