Office Submission Ch. 07

Story Info
The final chapter of Ron & Bill's journey as Master & Slave.
5.6k words
4.7
1.7k
2

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 11/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ty_bond
ty_bond
44 Followers

Chapter 7

Kneeling under the kitchen table Bill sucked Ron's long smooth hairless cock as Ron enjoyed the fresh breakfast Bill had prepared for him. As the meal was wrapping up Bill drank down the thick load that was fired into his mouth before seeing his master off and cleaning the kitchen. As the production of the Pacific ad campaign was wrapping up Ron rewarded Bill with a free day. Bill still had to wear his house uniform and follow the island rules, but otherwise had no chores or tasks assigned.

It was still early morning and Bill was doing pushups on the back deck overlooking the endless pacific when he was surprised by the doorbell. Wearing only his jockstrap, collar, and cuffs, most of his muscled jock flesh was on display and coated in a thin sheen of sweat. Bill opened the front door and immediately fell to his knees. Two of the most powerful women he knew, Mistress Victoria and Von Lauren herself were standing there. While Von Lauren looked both surprised and a little amused by his reaction, Miss V simply patted him on the head saying, "Good boy," as she walked in past him.

Bill was used to being around powerful people but even he was nervous being in a room with both the billionaire who owned the island and Mistress Victoria the renowned author and dominatrix. Immediately going into servant mode Bill rushed together some appetizers and drinks as the women made themselves at home in the living room.

The women accepted the snacks without thanking or acknowledging Bill. As Bill knelt there holding the tray out for the women, he was self-conscious of his outfit and the sweat drying on his marble like body. However, the women seemed unaware of his presence other than accepting the snacks as if they just materialized for them.

Bill knelt silently, face looking down at the floor, holding the tray out in front of him. Bill knew to only speak when spoken too. He did not know Von Lauren well, but he knew what Miss V would expect of him. Moving on from polite chit chat the women started to discuss Bill and Ron.

"So, he will really stay like that until we address him?" Von Lauren asked.

"Oh yes Master Ron has him well trained."

"What if his arms get tired holding the tray?"

"He will stay as long as he can, until his arms start to shake, but that is not what you flew me out here to discuss."

"Yes, as you know I have invested heavily in Ron as my new spokesperson, but I know precious little about the BDSM scene he is immersed in and for many reasons I require an expert on the subject."

"As Ron is also a personal acquaintance, I refused to betray any confidences, but otherwise that I am happy offer my expertise in the field."

"I do want to offer you a generous retainer to be my inhouse expert on BDSM in preparation for my next fashion line. But I am in part counting on that personal connection as well. You see while I have people to coordinate the island wedding, I need someone like you to throw Ron a more exotic bachelor party."

After exchanging some more pleasantries Von Lauren excused herself and left Bill and Miss V alone to plan. Declaring, "I could use a walk after that long jet ride" Miss V clipped a leash to Bill's collar and started walking out the door assuming, correctly, that he would automatically crawl behind her. As they walked around the neighborhood and down by the majestic cliffs Miss V interrogated Bill about everything that had happed so far on the island mining the stories for ideas.

Returning to the house, Miss V declared she had an idea. She thanked Bill with a pat on his head before she immediately began to execute her plans. As Bill heard the details, he was not sure he would like this plan, but he was sure Master Ron would find it amusing.

Ron was sitting under a sun umbrella wearing only a white Von Lauren thong as he laid back in the lounge chair on the white sand beach. The hair and makeup boy was touching up his face and body, making sure it would glisten perfectly in the next shot.

All the other models and crew were done and gone for the day. Ron was thankful the shooting of the ad campaign was almost done. As much as he liked being the center of attention the days had been long, and he was looking forward to spending some quality time with Bill.

When the on-set walkie squawked Ron let the makeup boy answer it and watched his face quickly change from its normal lighthearted fun to panicked in seconds. "Sir one of the daughters was just assaulted in the hotel, Von Lauren is sending security, but they are on the other side of the island, and we are we only a few blocks away." Ron didn't hesitate, he leaped up and ran to the hotel leaving the less fit makeup boy to follow.

Bursting into the lobby Ron saw the desk clerk point to the dark ballroom door, apparently already guessing why he was there. Heedless of his bare feet and being nearly naked in his thong Ron threw open the doors and stopped, suddenly still mid step.

The ballroom was dark except for one bright spotlight in the middle of the room. In that spotlight was not a damsel in distress but instead it was Bill. His slave was standing, his hands stretched over his head tied to a chain that disappeared in the darkness of the high ballroom ceiling. He was dressed up like the fetish version of a cheerleader. Wearing a pink latex mini skirt, matching crop top, and his feet were in pink sneakers. The matt black of his collar and cuffs complementing the shiny pink Latex cheerleader outfit and makeup.

Higher up his eyes were covered with a matching pink blindfold and pink latex ball gag, someone had painted his face with exaggerated girly makeup, and put on a long blond wig. Ron stood there absolutely stunned at the scene before him unsure if he should laugh or be worried.

Thankfully Miss V spared him any more angst when she turned on the overhead ballroom lights, and announced to the crowded room, "The hero is here to rescue the Damsel!" Suddenly he realized the black ballroom was not empty at all but was packed with all his model and island friends. Even more surprisingly his acquaintance and sometime mentor Mistress Victoria from the O-ring Club was there.

"Welcome to your bachelor party Ron!" Miss V announced. "I hope you will excuse our little deception to get you here and enjoy the party. For now, relax and mingle we will deal with the 'damsel in distress' later."

Ron took a moment to appreciate the beauty of his soon to be husband's masculine, musclebound, and smooth body dressed up like a girl in pink latex hanging in the middle of a room full of Ron's coworkers. Turning to Miss V, "This must be your doing."

"Guilty as charged," She replied with a smirk.

As the music started and people began to chat and mingle Ron excused himself to approach Bill. Drawing looks from the crowd he grabbed his slave's Hair/Wig in a fist pulling the head back and kissing his face around the ball gag.

In a quiet voice only Bill could hear, "I love you more than any words can convey, I know this was not easy for you and I am proud of you mine. I am sure you will tell me all about it later. But..." Lifting the skirt he landed a quick series of loud spanks on the firm ass that echoed across the ballroom. "... that doesn't mean I am not going to be punishing you for tricking me later."

Still on the chair Ron addressed the room in a louder voice, "This cheerleader fag is still single until tomorrow so if any of you wants to have some fun with him before I lock on the ole' ball and chain now is the time."

Bill could not see what was happening or reply with the gag set deep, but using context clues he was aware what was happening around him. When Ron was kissing his face, he tried to stick his tongue out around the ball, but Miss V knew how to set a gag properly. As the spanking began, he missed the comforting constraint of his chastity cage and knew his cock was already standing erect tenting his latex mini skirt.

Not long after Ron returned to the crowd, he noticed his fellow model Jun and the effeminate frat bro who must be the one named Lance were circling Bill's bound form each running their hands on his body in some kind of perverted maypole dance.

Lance could not believe his luck, just a few days ago while on the porch, his friends had forced Bill to let Lance sucked down his cock. At the time he worried he would get in trouble for that, but not only did he not get in trouble he was now being encouraged to do it again, and with a bigger audience no less. Running his hands on the rippling abs just below the latex crop top he could not resist leaning in and licking them as he caught sight of one of the models approaching.

Jun was still savoring the erotic memory of being sandwiched between Ron and Bill on a previous night as he approached and noticed one of the college boys was already there. Deciding to make a game of it he ran his fingers and licked Bill's hard abs just like the boy had done, feeling the skin shiver at his soft touch.

The two made eye contract as Lance moved around and lifted the latex skirt pressing his face into Bill's firm buttocks. Lance held up the skirt so that the pretty boy model could see, daring him to follow. Lance took a soft bite on the right cheek, before probing his tongue deeper into Bill. Lance's cock was straining the limits of his pants as he enjoyed tasting Bill.

As the boy moved around Jun laughed to himself, if that boy thought Jun wouldn't follow that he had a lot to learn. Jun licked the ass slowly before taking a harder bite of the left cheek and then pressing in his face, burying his tongue deeper.

As the two continued their game of one upmanship slowly circling the latex clad body, they could see Bill was clearly enjoying the attention. But after some time, the game was interrupted by Miss V clapping her hands to get everyone's attention.

"Ladies and Gentleman and anyone present who chooses any other designation, thank you for attending Ron's Bachelor party. The happy couple assures me they hope to see you all at the wedding. But we are about to enter the part of the party that will assuredly offend anyone with delicate sensibilities, so I invite anyone who wishes to, leave now."

Miss V was not surprised to see most of the crowd shuffle out each one pausing to congratulate Ron while casting curious glances at Bill. In addition to Ron, Bill, Jun, and Lance a small pack of models and college kids hung around.

After a brief talk with the two boys Miss V addressed the crowd, "While Lance and Jun play with their captive 'damsel in distress' what should we do about Ron? This is his party after all, let make sure his last night as a bachelor is something to remember, shall we?"

Miss V handed Lance and Jun each a pair of leather slappers and told them to return to playing with Bill once she was done with him. Miss V removed Bill's blindfold and tousled his long blond wig playfully. "You're going to want to see this boy, your Master is going to show this room what a true Alpha Male is. But, in return for giving you your site back I am taking away another sense. Remember you are always the inferior to others slave."

"Ok boys if this cheerleader doesn't have a glowing red ass by the time I return you will have one next!" After making her announcement she slid a pair of large pink noise canceling earphones over Bill's ears. For the rest of the night the only sound Bill heard we Miss V's hypnotic voice reading the subliminally laced audio copy of her book titled On Being a Good Submissive.

In an authoritative voice, as strong as any drill sergeant, she commanded the remaining guests to strip and line up for inspection. This got a few awkward looks, but they all obeyed. Ron and Miss V each holding a riding crop paced in front of the naked guests inspecting each of them.

Bill hung suspended by his writs hearing only the hypnotic and subliminal messages of the audio book. His jaw was sore from clamping down on the pink ball gag as he watched Master Ron and Miss V doing a mock military inspection of the naked guests.

The site of his almost naked blond model perfect twink Master being in control only raised his heighted sense of arousal. His total focus on his Master was broken when he felt his latex skirt being lifted. Craning his head he only just had time to register it was Jun and Lance behind him before he felt the first leather slapper connect with his ass. The two took turns slapping his ass with increasingly harder hits causing Bill's cock to twitch and throb making it harder for him to focus on Master Ron.

Through tears he watched Master Ron and Miss V hitting people lightly with their riding crops, making them do naked calisthenics like pushups and jumping jacks. Even from across the ballroom Bill could tell the hits were playful, barely more than taps, unlike the increasing strong whacks he was getting.

The two dominates were having fun making the guests do increasingly humiliating tasks for Ron's amusement. Calisthenics turned into randomly selected people kissing. Next, they had them licking each other in innocent and not so innocent places. Most people were enjoying the depravity but one on of the frat bros found eating pussy to emasculating and left red faced.

The actions become more and more depraved and erotic. Miss V handed out strap on dildos to all the girls. Then she had all boys line up and bend over and commanded the girls start at one end and fuck each ass down the row. Listening the hypnotic book, watching the spectacle before him, his arms tied, the gag set deep, and the constant spanking overwhelmed Bills senses leaving his steel hard cock throbbing and dripping precum. When suddenly the spanking stopped.

Curious, he forced his eyes away from Master Ron and Miss V orchestrating a mass orgy to see that Jun and Lance had stopped spanking him because they were busy ripping off each other's clothing. During the reprieve he watched Master Ron's face beam with unbridled joy at being in control of so many people at once, having everyone obey his most depraved commands.

Time passed as Bill hung there, the only one in the room currently not being touched. Ron and Miss V had long since dove into the naked pile of flesh and Jun was enjoying teaching Lance how to top him. As Lance was learning to pound Jun's model ass, they moved around front, and Jun generously took Bill hard and neglected cock into his mouth.

The orgy was coming to a climax and multiple orgasms were exploding as Lance unloaded a load into Jun and finally Bill unloaded his last load as a single man into Jun's mouth.

As the contagious erotic insanity that had gripped the room started to fade people stated to dress and shuffle out, every face bearing the wide smile of post orgasmic bliss. Meanwhile Jun was addicted to Bill's cock refusing to stop sucking it even after swallowing the load, while Lance kept fucking him like a puppy humping their first leg. Eventually Miss V and Ron had to physically pull Jun and Lance off Ron's slave.

Miss V gave Bill a hard slap on the butt cheeks with her riding crop before she said her goodbyes to Ron, taking Jun and Lance with her. The Ballroom finally empty Ron removed Bill's headphones and gag.

While coming down from the orgasmic high Ron spoke, "I don't know how much of that was your planning or Mistress Victoria's, but I dare say it's a party people will be talking about for a long time." Ron kissed Bill deeply for a long time.

"I love you too Master Ron and I hope you enjoyed your party." Bill managed to croak out when Ron came up for air. "I know you promised me you would take my chastity cage off while on the island as reward and I am grateful for that Master..."

"I sense a 'But' coming" Ron interjected getting a nod from Bill.

"But I miss its confinement, the constant reminder of your ownership and control over me Master. Could this lowly slave beg you as a wedding present that you put it back on at least for the ceremony if not the rest of the honeymoon?"

Ron smiled. He didn't know he could love Bill any deeper, but he consistently found new levels of love for his slave. "Of course, Mine." Ron put the gag back in and headed for the door before jokingly calling back, "Wait here." Ron turned off the lights leaving Bill hanged in the dark, his cock still dripping the remnants of his orgasm out of the bottom of his pink latex skirt.

Bill lost track of time hanging in the dark, but he soon realized Ron was not coming right back and this had to be the punishment Ron alluded to earlier. Bill hadn't known until that moment that he could fall asleep while suspended by his wrists, but he did know that now. Bill was awoken by the wide ballroom doors opening, streaming in the morning light.

Ron, looking clean and refreshed dressed in an outfit of flowing white linen pants and loose open shirt showing off his smooth chiseled torso as he walked in. After wiping Bills cock clean with a wet rag, he reattached the cock cage and untied Bills wrists carefully helping him down. Ron helped his slave by massaging Bill's numb muscles to make sure he could stand and walk before stepping back.

"Ok Mine you have served your penance for tricking me. Go home and get some rest, our wedding is tonight. Oh yea, clean and pack up that outfit it looks good on you, and I want to take it home for further use."

Bill knelt and kissed Master Ron's feet thanking him before making his departure and walking home still wearing the pink latex cheerleader outfit and long blond wig.

Despite the wild bachelor party, the wedding itself was a traditional affair with Ron in an all-white leather tuxedo designed by Von Lauren herself and Bill in a classic black designer tuxedo with white shirt and black vest. They were wed on the white sand beach just above the water line under a flowing gauze canopy.

Since Von Lauren planned to use the whole thing for its PR value the couple let her set the tone and record the event with multiple cameras stationed around the beach. Neither Bill nor Ron cared either way about the details, they trusted Von Lauren's sense of style and were just happy to be wed.

With the filming of the ad campaign and wedding done, the fleet of private jets started to ferry Von Lauren, Miss V and the other island guests and crew back to the mainland over the next day. While the maintenance crews were busy shuttering the hotel and gusts houses until the next event Ron found himself sitting in a wood paneled office, Bill kneeling at his side.

Sitting across from Ron at the large mahogany desk was a middle-aged man in a bespoke three-piece suite who introduced himself as Mr. Norton esquire. Mr. Norton was the personal attorney for Von Lauren and a handful of other Billionaires. A legal contract sat between them in a plain manila folder.

"You may be surprised to learn Mr. Ron that yours is not the first ... um ... unique relationship I was asked to codify." Mr. Norton paused to slide the contract over so both Bill and Ron could read it. "While you gain some spousal rites by being married that contract will solidify Ron as the Owner or Master and Bill as your slave or property."

"You would both need to sign it and I can act as your notary and witness." Looking down to face Bill specifically he continued, "I must warn you that this contract is as ironclad and comprehensive as I could legally make it. If you sign it Ron will have tremendous control over you, your finances, and possessions. In addition, you preemptively legally consent to just about any physical activity possible, and a few I think may not be possible, including beatings, imprisonment and forced sexual encounters. In short don't sign that unless you are absolutely sure because legally there is no backing out."

Bill shuffled on his knees feeling the comforting restraint of the cage on his cock and looked up at his husband and master. After getting a nod of permission from Ron he spoke, "Mr. Norton I thank you for preparing this I know this could not have been easy or cheap to arrange. I am ready to sign now, I already accepted Master Ron as my owner over this last year, I will agree to any and all terms he wishes in that contract."

ty_bond
ty_bond
44 Followers
12