Office Submission Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After both signed and everything was notarized and stamped Mr. Norton stood. "Congratulations to both of you and I wish you happiness on your life's Journey together." He slid a set of keys to Ron "I am going to catch the last jet out you have full run of the island until end of the week. You will be staying at the main mansion. Your things are already moved along with the special items you requested. If you need anything there is a small skeleton crew of maintenance workers but they have been instructed to stay out of site unless you request them."

After touring the palatial mansion Ron sat on the luxurious veranda listening to the rolling Pacific crash into the cliffs below while Bill prepared him a drink and began to make Ron his dinner. After Ron ate the meal in silence with Bill kneeling next to him patiently, he spoke, "You have made an excellent first meal for your legal owner Mine, how does it feel to be truly fully and legally owned?"

Bill took a moment to compose his reply, "It feels correct Master. I realize now that this was always my proper place but until you showed me my true nature, I was not aware of what I was. All other distractions are gone now Master my sole focus if to please and obey you. I find immense comfort in that."

"Your words make my heart warm, and my cock stiffen Mine. When I walked into your office over a year ago, I knew what I wanted. I wanted to fuck you and own you, and now I do. But what I had not realized was that by owning you I would change too. Owning you has made your Master a better, more confident, and successful person. In some small way I owe you thanks for showing me that."

They both took a moment to absorb the profound changes in both of their lives before Ron stood up, grabbed Bills leash, and began leading him to the basement. "Let's see how they did with my requests."

The basement room had a large X shaped table in the middle, a cage against the wall, and a suspension rig hanging over a rubber exercise matt in the corner as well as assorted toys and supplies. "Drop your thong you will not be wearing clothing anymore unless I say so and get on the table."

Bill had some residual nervousness about the comment, wondering what would happen they got back to the mainland, but he had accepted Ron as his Master and obeyed. The X shaped table was upholstered with a fine Italian leather that caressed Bill's bare flesh and made him feel the cock cage pressing on the hard surface under him. Ron secured Bills wrists, then standing at the head of the table he lowered his linen pants.

Bill stared as the perfect chiseled model body inches from his face, the sharp V under his eight pack abs, the pale flawless skin, the hairless cock, long and hard. Bill knew he was lucky to be owned by such a perfect Adonis.

Ron slid his cock into his slave's mouth while holding his head, he gazed down as the supine form of his property, the rippling jock muscles, and hard ass on full display. Holding the head he thrust his hips sending the tip of cock down Bill's throat. Ron was enjoying the erotic display of power but paced himself as this was just the beginning. As he used his slave's mouth, he strapped down Bill's neck and head with more straps immobilization his property from the neck up before pulling his cock out and slapping the face hard.

"You tempt me Mine, but I am just starting."

Ron grabbing a flexible cane and started to whack Bill's back from the shoulders down to the glutes and back up, again and again. With each strike he watched as his slave's body jumped and writhed. The wrist, head and neck straps held him in place, but the rest of his body was free, jumping and squirming from the painful hits. Once Ron was satisfied with the organic array of red strips up and down Bills body, he began tying down the torso and arms with more straps every twelve to eighteen inches further immobilizing his property.

"I have to say I am enjoying this even more knowing it's wholly my property that I am marking up Mine."

Ron returned to Bill's face and licked the tears off his cheeks before fucking the slave's mouth again while looking possessively into his eyes. Again, Ron stopped short of exploding in Bill and slapped the face before walking around the table. Ron picked up the paddle and walked between the legs of the X shaped table and Bill. He stated to whack the inner thighs and moved up to the muscled ass. Ron swung the paddle in an unpredictable pattern, sometime ten quick hits, other times one or two at time around the lower body.

Watching his slave's legs and ass flinch and pull in anticipation of each hit was making Ron's already hard cock drip with precum and throb. When the legs and ass all had a uniform red glow to complement the strips on his back Ron finished strapping down his slave's legs all the way down to the ankles.

Picking up the spiked pin wheel Ron began to run the sharp spikes along the bottom of the feet. Bill's toes curled and his foot twisted in the ankle straps. Once Ron was sure the foot was extra sensitive, he slapped it hard with a leather strop. Ron repeated the process alternating between the toys and feet until he was too wound up to continue.

"Wait," Ron commanded as he left the room to pace around the mansion. He wanted this to be special and not rushed and used the walk to cool off.

After a few minutes of pacing, he returned to the room and Bill's face, crouching down so they were eye to eye. "How is my property feeling?" he asked while holding onto the collar ring.

Bill cleared his throat before speaking. He had been bound and beaten by Ron before but never so completely as now. Not a single part of his body could move at every inch of exposed skin was marked in some way from the various implements. Laying immobile, Bill could feel the precum pooling around his cock cage from his leakage while being whipped and strapped down. "I feel complete Master."

Ron smiled; everything was as it should be. He stood up and holding the straps like reigns started to pump his hips faster sinking his cock down Bill's throat. Each time he was close he would pull out and entertain himself by slapping his slave's face and spitting in his cock hungry mouth hole. Five times Ron edged himself closer and closer until he could see Bill's cheeks glowing red. Finally, he was ready and with an aggressive series of hip thrusts he unloaded a massive load of his master twink cum deep into Bill's mouth.

Ron stood there breathing hard as Bill automatically swallowed the load and proceeded to slurp and lick the cock clean. As Bill was still enjoying the euphoric high from tasting his master's load Ron slid in their favorite panel gag with the rubber cock stuffing Bill's mouth. Ron paced the room enjoying his post orgasmic high and just enjoying the view of his husband and property while he recharged.

When he was ready Ron walked between the legs of X shaped table so that his now reharden cock was pressed on Bill's still glowing red ass. A squirt of lube was the only warning he would give his slave before beginning to loosen him with his fingers. Hearing Bill's moans in the cum soaked gag only made Ron's cock throb faster.

Ron entered Bill, emotionally claiming his legal property as his own. Ron knew Bill's cock was as restrained as the rest of him in his cage, knowing his slave was denied even the basic pleasure of an erection made the moment all the sweeter. Having already fired his first load into Bill's mouth he could take his time on the second. Ron thrust and pumped Bill throughout the night. Any time he felt the balls churning he would slow his thrusts and drag his manicured nails down the slave's sensitive red ass feeling the internal muscles squirm on his cock before returning to thrusting.

Ron came inside Bill two more times that night before calling an end to the fun. He knew Bill's carnal desires would be to have his cage removed so he could cum, and Ron wanted his slave to experience the occasional pleasure, but he resisted. No, tonight was the first night of their honeymoon and only the master should experience orgasmic pleasure, the slave will wait and be thankful.

Each day for the rest of that week Bill would be released from bondage to wait on Ron's needs. Bill would cook and clean worshiping Ron all on command, wearing only his chastity cage, collar, and cuffs. Each night Bill was bound and fucked in a new and creative ways. Finally on the last night Ron took off the cage allowing Bill one and only one orgasm before locking the cage back on.

Epilog:

The Pacific perfume add campaign was a major success creating a best seller for Von Lauren and making Ron an instant celebrity. Ron earned more than enough to support himself in luxury and made Bill quit his job to be his full-time slave. Ron Landed a small cameo role in a movie. While he was hired based on his model perfect twink looks people began to rave about his domineering screen presence in addition to his stunning beauty.

Ron split his time modeling for Von Lauren and getting larger and larger roles until he was starring in leading roles for blockbuster movies. The whole time Bill was loyally at his side, always available for any chore or task. After a reporter tried to make a scandal out of their 'depraved' BDSM lifestyle Ron turned it back on them and came out publicly as a master and sexual dominate.

With help and support from Von Lauren and Mistress Victoria they held a press conference in front of the whole world. There they publicly revealed Bill's role as the slave and Ron as the master. The Q&A ranged from comical to ignorant, but they stayed and answered all the questions with assistance from Miss V as a recognized expert.

After a brief setback Ron's movies and fame were higher than they had been before the scandal and there was no need to hide anymore. Ron could walk openly around the movie sets and when shopping with Bill on a leash. Together they stated an organization to raise awareness of the BDSM community, supporting members and answering questions for the curious.

Ron and Bill lived out the rest of their lives as happy master and slave.

The End

Author's Note: I hope you enjoyed this series. While this may be the end of this story, both Ron and Bill and all the other characters exist in the wider universe of my works and may make appearances in other stories. Adding my stories as a Favorite or Rating them is always appreciated. I also love to read any positive comments left by readers. Thank you for taking this journey with me.

12