Office Temptress

Story Info
She was irresistable and aroused.
1.7k words
4.49
6.4k
9
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/13/2024
Created 03/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZeroID
ZeroID
11 Followers

She stood wedged beside me answering my office phone. Her hip was firmly pressed against my shoulder and her short black skirt left her long legs bare beside my face. I couldn't look, she was a tremendous flirt and revelled in the spice of risk.

I rummaged through the papers strewn upon my desk, performing for anyone who might peer through the glass walls and catch a glimpse of her leaning her hip against my shoulder.

"Mr. Jackson's office, how may I assist you?" she uttered in her gentle French accent.

She was twenty-three, statuesque and slender, her long auburn locks cascading down, complementing her emerald gaze. "Ahh, ha--yes--yes..." she chimed with a melodic laughter in her voice.

I knew she would handle the caller. My attention drifted from the conversation, instead drawn to the sway of her hips, the elegance of her legs, and the graceful movements that set my heart racing.

She slowly moved her hip in circles against my shoulder as I sat. Her long bare legs were within reach of my mouth if I had dared. My chair faintly creaked in time with her slow movement. I shifted my chair so that my shoulder was behind her, away from anyone looking into my office. My arm dangled behind her legs for a few seconds before I dared to slide my fingertips up those silken legs and hold her thigh. She didn't pause her subtle movement or her discussion on the phone.

Staff bustled about beyond the glass walls of my office. With my free hand, I reached for a folder, pretending interest in it while keeping a watchful eye on anyone approaching my doorway.

Her legs were bare, trim, and silky smooth. I caressed them and then I felt the warm moistness when I reached the clips of her body suit between her legs. One, two, three, I popped them feeling her young pussy exposed. She rocked gently while I fingered her soft, warm, and wet.

"Ahh, ha--yes--yes..." she said. She kept talking. I didn't know if anyone was on the other end of the phone any more. "Ahh, ha--yes--yes..." she said, winking at me, enjoying my fingers fiddling.

With luck, I dropped my arm from between her legs as she finished the phone call. "Yes, I will tell Mr Jackson. I know that he has been waiting for your call. Thank you. Goodbye."

My boss tapped lightly on my door. "Steve, can I have a word with you for a moment?" he asked.

"Of course," I replied, the dampness on my fingers causing them to cool as they hung in the air. "Come in, Nick."

He stepped into the room just as Louisa moved from the telephone to behind me, gently rocking my chair as she squeezed past. With complete confidence, she greeted my boss before making her way to her desk just outside my door.

"God, she is so hot and fearless. I know she can feel the air on her bare pussy as she talks to Nick. She could give a corpse a hard-on."

"Could you close the door, please, Louisa?" my boss asked as she passed. The door closed softly.

"I hope there isn't any trouble brewing, Steve. You know how the staff can be. A couple of them have been gossiping about you and your Personal Assistant. Nothing too serious, but you two do seem rather content--often. Just make sure you don't give anyone a reason to escalate it beyond gossip. Welcome to executive management."

"Oh, there's nothing to it. Louisa is just a cheerful woman, always bringing a positive vibe," I reassured him.

"You must be going blind. What are you now, forty?"

"Yeah."

"Louisa is young, beautiful, incredibly hot and known for flirting. If you only see a 'cheerful woman'--you need to look again." He looked at the papers on my desk. "Have you got the costings done?"

"Oh, no, not yet."

"Been a bit distracted, hey? I need them for tomorrow morning. Get them done." he instructed before turning to leave. But he paused his hand resting on the door handle. "Oh, and a little free advice, something to remember, it's never as good as you imagine it will be. So, perhaps enjoy dreaming about it at home instead." With that, he left.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Did you catch that?" I asked through the intercom on my desk.

"Yes, Mr. Jackson. I heard it clearly," Louisa said.

"Can you gather the information I require before the end of the day?" I asked.

"Of course. The Personal Assistants are the ones who truly keep the company in motion. Just let me know what you need, and I'll have the P.A.s send it over to me," she said with efficiency.

The office gradually emptied as Louisa received the final pieces of information and meticulously organized them for Steve. All that remained for him was to add the finishing touches and proofread the document.

"I feel like you're doing all the heavy lifting," I said to Louisa, watching her as she added the final touches.

"I'll definitely be sending you the bill. No freebies here," she teased, her laughter ringing through the office. "Now, how about giving me that neck massage while you're standing there?"

"Absolutely, boss," I responded, reaching down to gently knead her shoulders from behind. "I suppose we should brace ourselves for security to make an appearance soon, too."

"Not tonight," she replied with a hint of seriousness in her tone.

"What do you mean?" I asked, puzzled.

"I've arranged for the Facilities Manager's P.A. to have Security monitor from outside the building tonight," she explained.

"What? Why? How?" I exclaimed, taken aback.

"We're working on a classified project tonight, as far as Security knows. They've increased external surveillance of the building and disabled the internal cameras. It's not just about what you know, but who you know," she chuckled. "So, feel free to proceed with that massage without worrying about prying eyes. Just stay clear of windows without curtains."

My heart raced as my hands descended into her soft, cascading hair resting on her shoulders. She stretched and arched her lithe back and neck, emitting a contented purr as she hit the final keys for the document sending it to my email.

"She only has the body suit on under her light top, I can feel it," I thought. "She has no need of a bra for her ballerina-like body." That thought prompted my fingers to drift over her shoulders and down her front. There was no bra, only the perky softness of young breasts and firm nipples responding to my gentle touch. The air was full of her frangipani scent as I leaned forward and kissed her silky hair.

"I have something for you," she said turning her chair so I was at her side. She held my hips and put her mouth in my lap blowing hot air through the fabric of my suit pants onto my rapidly hardening member. She was a skilled tease.

"My god, I have never had anyone do that," I whispered. I'd had blow jobs before, but this was consummate teasing that I had never experienced. Her foreplay and fun were exquisite and seemingly endless. She was incredibly beautiful, sensual, and had no reservations.

"There's something else we should put to the test," she said. "Nick said it's never as good as you expect."

She stood up and turned to me as she undid the buttons of her delicate top and dropped it on her chair. Her white body suit, shimmering like translucent satin, stretched snuggly over her perfect body. Displaying every curve like a sheer mist. She took me by the hand and led me like a puppet to Nick's office door.

She pulled a key from a desk outside his door and unlocked it. "It's who you know," she said winking at me. "I think this will be every bit as good as we expect--right on his desk." God, she loved the playful risks.

I held her tight and kissed her. Her breath was sweet and warm. I held her arse in my hands as I reached for the three clips between her legs. But then I stopped and looked for the fixture holding her skirt in place.

"No," she said. "Leave my skirt on. Undo my crotch." She pushed my hands away and guided my face between her legs onto the wet heat.

I remembered the clips. One unclipped and then I just wrenched with my teeth to uncover her to my mouth. She laid back on Nick's desk raising her knees into the air as I listened to her guiding my actions. She knew what she wanted. Her legs wrapped around my head, and she ground my face into her, my hands moved up her slim body and released her breasts. She arched her back strongly, moaned and clamped my face while my tongue worked on her swollen wet lips between her legs. She spasmed over and over, crying, until she slowed gasping air.

She simply said, "Take me."

I stripped so that I could sense her with all of my body. Then I slowly slid the end of my hardness up and down between her legs without entering. She wet my entire shaft as I slid it over her clit again and again along her slit. Her beauty was exposed to me and I held her lither form tightly. Every bit of her was sensual and aroused.

As I kissed her passionately, she simply whispered, "Take me."

I pushed the end of my shaft into her, tight, hot, wet. Holding her tighter than I dared, I couldn't stop. She pulled me to her and wrapped her legs around me, forcing me deeply into her. We were tightly locked together, rutting. Only small movements were possible, yet unable to cease, building toward an inevitable climax, nowhere else to go. She began to shudder and cry, kissing me hard and then she moaned and spasmed. My spasms continued long and strong, pumping until the room faded into darkness. We lay on the desk until the room seemed to slowly reform around us.

When finally we could move, we looked into each other's eyes and simply whispered, "Nick was so wrong. That was so much better than anything, except for maybe the next time."

ZeroID
ZeroID
11 Followers