Tiny but Fierce

Story Info
A pair of married neighbors help each other out...
4.5k words
4.29
31.1k
44

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fjoel
Fjoel
38 Followers

Her name was Molly. She was in her early 20's, a good fifteen years younger than me. She was maybe 5'5", average height. Her light brown hair was naturally curly, worn in a shoulder-length bob cut. It looked cute, when it wasn't messed up with a tightly tied blindfold and matted with sweat. Molly was on the skinny side, with long lean legs and a flat stomach. Her hips flared nicely and she had a shapely, albeit flat ass. Her breasts however, were a major source of embarrassment for her. They were nonexistent. She was totally flat-chested with big, jutting nipples and small areola. I thought they were cute, a nice change from my usual toys... but her insecurities over her breasts were what ultimately led her to my clutches.

I'm Joe. A late thirty-something school teacher. My wife and I live across the road from Molly and her husband. My wife, Anne is in pharmaceutical sales and travels a fair bit. Martin, Molly's husband, runs his own landscaping business and also attends nursing classes at night. Molly is the early shift supervisor at a nearby daycare. Molly and Martin don't have any kids yet... Anne and I have a couple of early elementary aged boys.With Anne traveling and me being the school teacher, I'm mostly the house-husband.

Enough of the characters, let's get to the setting and then on to the action.

I'd just completed a 20' x 20' deck on the back of the house, complete with an attached 16' x 16' covered pavilion. This was where we put our pool table. I'd also added onto the back of the garage a bit and had an entrance to a 1/2 bathroom and a wet bar. Needless to say, Anne and I like to stay home a lot, but we also like to party. At least once every four to six weeks, we have 5 or 6 couples over to play. We drink, listen to music, talk, play pool, and generally have a good time. Not quite the full-blown swinging scene, but lots of innuendo and trash talk goes on. It's not unusual for tits to be flashed and girls to be dancing on the pool table by the end of the evening.

The evening was in full swing and we were doing a great job of breaking in the new deck and the outside 'pool hall'. A couple of the wives had been talked into doing an 'on-camera' comparison of breast size. Both of the women in question were very well endowed. I think every guy there had their cell phone out and was snapping pictures. Most of the other girls were shouting comments and cheering on the contestants. Except Molly. I noticed her making a bee-line for the back door to go inside. I excused myself to take a whiz. Besides, I'd seen this particular show before. Hell, I had video from the last time.

I found her in the kitchen, drying her eyes with a napkin.

"Hey, you okay?"

She turned and gave me a weepy smile, shaking her head. "No. I'm sorry. I just hate being around that."

"Look, if it's bothering you that much, I can get them to stop." I offered.

"No! Everybody is having a good time. If I had boobs like that, I'd probably be showing them off too."

I took a step closer and put my hand on her arm. "Not everybody is having a good time. You're in here crying." I glanced meaningfully at her chest. "You know, a woman doesn't have to have big tits to be attractive."

With that, she bust into tears again and suddenly I had 110 pounds of skinny, sobbing woman in my arms. A bit at a loss, I just wrapped her into a hug and let her sobs run their course. After a while, she whispered over my shoulder, "It's just been so long since I felt attractive. The other day, I found Martin's stash of porn. Nearly all of it was big breasts and tit-jobs."

Ouch. I decided some judicious flirting and redirection was needed before she ended up a puddle on the floor. I dropped my hand to her ass and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"You know, I've never been much of a breast man, myself. I've always been more into legs and asses." I whispered back.

She pulled herself loose from the hug with a brief laugh and dried her eyes again with a smile on her face. She took me by the hand and led me around the corner to the living room. Now, if someone came in, we'd have a bit of warning. She sat me on the couch and standing in front of me, did that impressive thing that women do, unhooking and removing their bra without taking the shirt off.

"The only reason I wear this damn thing is for padding and to keep my nipples from showing." She then pulled the hem of her shirt up to her neck, showing me her impressive, large puffy nipples and equally unimpressive flat chest.

I don't know why I did it. Well hell, yes I do. I'm a horn-ball and if a woman willingly shows me her privates in private, I've going to act on it. I reached up to her waist, snagged a belt loop and gently pulled her to me. She resisted a moment, obviously deciding how far to take this. Molly then climbed up on the couch, kneeling over me.

Gently at first, then with increasing fervor, I kissed, licked and sucked her nipples. First one, then the other. All the while, my hands roamed the backs of her thighs and ass. Molly made soft noises in the back of her throat as I worshipped her nipples and chest. When one of my hands zeroed in on the warm spot in between her legs, she tensed up and pulled back.

"Joe...." she started.

Realizing I'd trespassed a bit far, I immediately let her shirt drop and pulled her hips down, having her sit on my lap. I don't know if she could feel the lump at my crotch, but I wasn't going to give her a chance to get her bearings. I reached up and pulled her face to mine in a tender and passionate kiss. When it broke, I set the hook that hopefully would let me reel her in.

"Your problem isn't the size of your breasts. Your problem is how you feel about them. You need someone to ride you hard, wring you out and put you away wet. You need to be shown that every part of your body can both give and receive pleasure."

Molly just gaped at me a moment, then we heard the back door open. "This was a mistake." she stammered, climbing up off of me and dashing down the hall to the bathroom.

As soon as I heard the bathroom door close, I heard heavy footsteps in the kitchen. My friend, Ian stuck his head around the corner. "Hey man, you just missed a great show."

"Yeah, I know. I was just taking a breather." I got up and headed back out to the party, hoping things wouldn't blow up as soon as Molly reappeared. Interestingly enough, they didn't. She came out, cool and collected and didn't even glance my way. I was glad to see her mingle freely, and not go directly for her husband or my wife. Eventually the party ended and life got back to normal... for about a week and a half.

I had been nervous for the first few days, waiting for the other shoe to drop. When that didn't happen, I began to relax and figured that it had been a one-time 'mistake' like she said and that I'd not see her in that context again. Wrong. It was a bit after dinnertime and I had put the boys to bed. Molly quietly knocked on the front door. She was in her work clothes, those brightly printed scrubs that you often see at dentist's offices and daycares. She gave me a weak smile.

"Hi. I was hoping we could talk."

"Sure. C'mon in." I ushered her inside. Noting that Martin's truck wasn't in their drive. She confirmed my suspicions with her next question, confirming something was up.

"Anne out of town?" she asked, looking around the room and not meeting my eyes.

"Texas. She'll be back on Friday." I had a number of questions for her, but figured she talk when she was ready. I didn't think this was going to be a case of her ripping her clothes off and shouting 'Take me! Take me now!' I sat on the arm of our sofa and waited silently.

Molly nodded to herself as if having an internal discussion. She then sat at the opposite end of the sofa. Looking down, she began to talk.

"I almost didn't come over here. I've wanted to talk to you ever since that night... but I was afraid of rushing things. I also had to be sure we could talk without Martin or Anne getting the wrong idea."

"What, exactly would the wrong idea be?" I interrupted.

"You know, that we were up to something."

"Oh, like kissing and groping on the couch? Didn't we do that already?" I asked, teasing a bit... but also seeing where her morals lay in this mess.

"Yes, I know. I remember exactly what we did. Shut up. I'm trying to say something here and it's not easy." She was now looking at me. Her eyes were bright. I could tell she was almost on the verge of tears, but her expression was fierce. She continued.

"I love Martin. And I'm sure you love Anne. I don't want to lose my marriage and I don't want to cause you any problems." She took a deep breath.

"But that being said, what happened that other night did something to me and I can't let it go. I need something from you... Something I can't get from Martin." She stopped talking and drew in a ragged breath, choking back a sob. I got up off the arm of the sofa and started towards her. She immediately held up a hand, stopping me and wiped her eyes with her other hand. "You stay there. I'll come to you."

Molly got up and gently pushed me into a seat on the sofa. She then grabbed a throw pillow and put it on the floor and knelt at my feet, her hands on my thighs and her chin just above my knees.

"I have seizures." She said, searching my face for a reaction. She saw that I was both taken aback and confused, she continued.

"They're under control. I take medication. I haven't had one in years."

"Okay..." I said. Obviously my evil plan had been thrown for a loop. "But why are you telling me this? I mean, I'm happy to know... but what does this have to do with me? And more importantly, me helping you?"

She closed her eyes and began to explain.

"I was a teenager when my seizures started. The doctors said they came on with puberty. They were very bad and I took awhile for me to get properly diagnosed. When they finally figured out what I had, they weren't sure if I had suffered any permanent damage." She opened her eyes and gave me a big smile.

"I don't look like I'm 'dain bramaged', do I?" She squeezed my thighs and again closed her eyes.

"Anyway. My medication is quite strong. I haven't had a seizure in years. Unfortunately, there are side affects. Did you notice that I didn't drink the other night?"

I shook my head, not wanting to interrupt her.

"Alcohol does funny things with my medication. A little is like a lot. I have blackouts. I get sick. Too much and I could really cause some damage. So... I generally don't drink." She paused and took a deep breath. "Look- the medication is designed to inhibit the portions of my brain that act up. Unfortunately, it slows or shuts down other stuff."

"Like what kind of other stuff?" I was both alarmed and curious at the same time.

"Oh, like I'm forgetful sometimes. I have a hard time getting back to sleep if something wakes me up in the middle of the night. I can't have a decent orgasm."

"What?!"

"Yep. You heard me. I haven't had a decent orgasm since they put me on my meds.... ten years ago."

I was nearly shocked speechless. I don't think I could go a week without getting off, much less months or years.

"But don't you and Martin....?"

"Oh, sure. We have sex. It feels okay. But I never cum. In the beginning, it really bothered him and he worked at it really hard. He'd go down on me... he'd play with me... and everything. Eventually, he gave up trying. Sex became something mostly for him. I just figured I'd never 'get there' and got over it. Then the other night happened with you."

"Me? What did I do?"

Molly buried her face in her hands.

"God! This is so embarrassing! You... you kissed me. You sucked on my little titties. You got me so excited. When you touched my.... when you touched me, I almost came." She looked up and held her thumb and forefinger just a bit apart.

"I was this close!"

"Molly, I'm so sorry! If I had known.... about any of this..."

"What? You would of what? Rubbed me some more and made me cum? I don't think we could of kept the screaming quiet. That's why I left in such a hurry. Ever since then, I've been thinking about what happened. Here's what I think. I can still cum, I just need more 'warming up' than the next girl. That and my nipples are very, very sensitive. Since Martin doesn't pay my little tits any attention, I've missed that fact for years. I've missed cumming for years."

Molly looked determined and more than a bit angry. Hell, I couldn't blame her.

"Molly... I don't know what to say."

I was deeply moved by her plight and also deeply turned on by the possibility of a young woman, desperate to cum, laying her 'burden' at my feet. I also had a few nagging doubts as to what our respective spouses would do should any of this come to light.I stood up and pulled her to her feet. I briefly hugged her, then sat her on the couch in my place.

"I know you said you've been thinking about this. But I want you to think just a bit more. I want you to think about what you want, what you are asking me, what you are willing to do, and what the possible consequences of all of this are. I'll be back." With that, I left her and spent the next 30 minutes getting the boys tucked into bed. When I came back, I brought Molly a glass of water from the kitchen. I had fixed myself a bourbon and coke. Molly looked solemn and silently accepted the glass.

"So?" I prompted, opposite from her on the couch.

She drank a number of swallows, then put the glass down and turned to me.

"Nobody finds out. Nobody. If anything comes up... we deny everything. I don't want anything romantic. I don't want anything complicated. I don't want anything permanent or even long term. I just want... I just need you to help me and my brain remember how to have an orgasm."

She paused and took a deep breath. She then closed her eyes and continued in a harsh whisper.

"Joe, if you do this for me... I'll do anything for you. Anything. Give me what I need.... make me cum like you almost did the other night."

She opened her eyes and fixed me with a hungry, intense look.

"Make me cum and I'm yours. I'll suck you. I'll fuck you. I'll be your little sex toy." She began moving towards me on the couch. A slow, slinky crawl.

"I've let Martin ride me for years without getting any pleasure out of it. If you give me that pleasure I've missed out on for so long, I'll happily give you everything I have to offer- whether I enjoy it or not. You want to tie me up and spank me? Fine. You want to ream my ass? Do it. Hard and fast? Long and slow? Standing... sitting... kneeling.... "

She was now nose to nose with me... only a single shift of weight was needed for her to be in my arms and in my lap.

"Anything you want. Just make me cum."

I grabbed a hip with one hand and the nape of her neck with the other, pulling her into an intense kiss. After a minute or so, we came up for air. I glanced at my watch.

"Martin gets out of class when, nine o'clock?"

Molly nodded.

"Then we've only got about an hour.... not enough time to do this right, but enough time to do something." I wriggled my hips and pushed at her a bit, letting her know i wanted her up off of my lap. She swung one leg off of me and was half standing, half kneeling on the couch. I snagged a loose end of her scrubs bottoms and pulled, untying the bow. Her hands went immediately to her waist.

"Joe. I'm sorry, can we turn off the lights? I'll get embarrassed if you see me."

I stood up and gave her a quick peck on the lips as I passed her.

"Of course. But that means I'll have to feel my way." I joked. She smiled at me as I flicked of the lights. Making my way back to the couch, I stopped and closed the hallway door. If we had little visitors, at least we'd have a bit more warning. I also replayed the last few minutes in my head, on fast-forward. My own live sex toy. Wow. Embarrassed for me to see her, even though she had nothing to be ashamed of. Hmmmm. Maybe if I blindfolded her, she could have the security of anonymity without me losing one of my favorite senses. Tying her and buggering her ass. Having her suck me whenever and however. My prick was definitely making a bulge in my jeans at this point. I thought briefly about freeing him, but decided to wait.

When I got back to my seat on the couch, my adjusting eyes could just make out her form. I reached for her and quickly found that she had shed her clothes.

"Oh my, what have I found here?"

Molly giggled and I quickly pulled her in for a lingering kiss. I then sat, and situated her in my lap, but sidesaddle and not fully astride me. I held the back of her neck in my left hand and supported her back with my arm. With my right hand, I roamed and explored the naked body at my disposal. First I kissed her lips, then nuzzled her neck. Then I dropped my head to her chest and captured her right nipple in my mouth and began to lick and suck it. My right hand circled her thighs and belly until it zeroed in on her pussy. I paused my oral ministrations.

"Spread you legs."

Molly immediately did so. With my middle and ring fingers, I rubbed her. I traced her slit from bottom to top, then gently circled her clit with my thumb. She was getting wet. My mouth again found her erect nipple. Molly's breathing had become fast. I applied a bit of pressure, both with my thumb to her clitoris and to her nipple with my teeth. She moaned and her hands flailed about, her not knowing where to put them. She eventually settled on gripping the edge of the sofa cushion with one and running the other through my hair.

After a minute or two of these ministrations, I decided to move things along. I released her swollen nipple and ran my free hand up her back and gripped the back of her neck. I pulled her back onto the couch. She was now laying naked across my lap, spread legged with my fingers teasing her pussy. Slowly, I slipped my middle two fingers into her hot wet sex. This immediately brought a moan from Molly. I slid my fingers in her fully, and flexed them against the front wall of her vagina, against her G-spot. I began to rhythmically flex them back and forth, keeping a slow, steady pace.

Molly began to toss her head side to side, running her own hands through her hair. With my free hand, I traced circles around her nipples, spiraling inward. When I reached those proud, puffy nubs, I gently pinch and pulled at them, first one breast and then the other. Her breathing was becoming ragged and I could feel her buttocks clench as her hips made small thrusting motions to meet the movements of my hand. She was close.

I reached up and pulled one of her hands out of her hair and put it on her nipple.

"Molly. Play with your nipples. Pinch them." Her other hand found its own target and Molly began to pinch and tug them in earnest. Her groin was almost coming off my lap with the strength of her thrusting to meet my hand.

"Try not to scream, Baby" I cautioned her. "I going to make you come."

I sped up the flexing of my hand and really began to tap that delightful collection of nerves Dr. Grafenberg wrote about. With my other hand, I zeroed in on Molly's swollen clit. As I began to quickly massage it, she went over the edge.

I'll say this... she tried to be quiet. At least as quiet as a woman can be with teeth clenched riding out an orgasm that had been pent up for literally years. When she stopped writhing on my lap, I extracted my fingers from her and rested my hands on her belly and thigh. I waited for her breathing to even out, becoming more and more aware of the weight of her ass pressing down on my jeans encased cock. I glanced at the glowing dots on my watch face and cleared my throat.

"I hate to ruin a great thing... but we only have 10 or 15 more minutes."

Molly let out a deep sigh and sat up, repositioning herself so she was straddling my now damp crotch. I could feel the warmth of her pussy through my boxers and jeans. My dick ached to get free and see some action. She placed her hands on the sides of my face and leaned forward until our foreheads were touching.

Fjoel
Fjoel
38 Followers
12