Office Temptress Ch. 03

Story Info
The course of true love never did run smooth.
6.8k words
4.36
971
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/13/2024
Created 03/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZeroID
ZeroID
11 Followers

This is a continuation of 'The Office Temptress' fiction series.

++++++++++++++++

On that night, Steve and Louisa found themselves on the spacious rooftop of his Penthouse in the glow of the moonlight--a haven high above the bustling city below. They looked at the fascinating cityscape, captivated by its twinkling lights and sprawling shadows, they never anticipated the chain of events the unexpected sound would soon start.

Louisa had only a sheer gown draped loosely around her. Glimpses of her naked form were obvious to Steve through the gossamer material. She moved like a temptress, a seemingly perfect, young sculpture, with alabaster skin. Steve considered how young she was--she was twenty-three and he was forty. She had no reservations about her desires and gracefully moved to him. Steve and Louisa stood in a passionate embrace. Their bodies pressed together. He loved her and she loved him.

The Penthouse reflected Steve's success. Starting from a broken family, Steve quickly learnt to make every post a winner, every opportunity rarely paused for a second chance--grab it or lose it. He grabbed every opportunity and built his life into the grandeur that he commanded. The Penthouse was a glass citadel of exquisite dimensions and views. Imported Italian glass panels ensured a panoramic view from inside while barring all view from outside; they were immune to all concerns of being seen and wandered naked as they chose. The many enormous glass panels that made the walls were worth the GDP of a small country; rare and refined for the elite bank account that was Steve's.

Their lips met in a tender kiss that was more than a mere meeting of lips, it was a connection that fuelled their passion. He thought of how sweet she tasted. Louisa was young and beautiful. He felt her pulling her near-naked self firmly against him, rubbing erotically. His hands slid over the slippery material feeling every curve of her ballerina-like body. He paused as his fingers rested beside her perky breast, his thumb slowly circling gently toward her nipple as they kissed. At that moment, time stood still as they surrendered themselves to their emotion. His patient fondling of her breast in response to her subtle actions stood in stark contrast to the ham-fisted actions of her husband. This stirred her spirit. It was for her arousal and pleasure, given with love, and not for the brutish satisfaction of her selfish husband.

Louisa said trembling, barely a whisper, "I couldn't do it, Steve. I couldn't stay away. Despite what we agreed." Her fingers grasped the fabric of his shirt and pulled him tight to her.

Steve's voice was deepened with longing and lust. "I'm so glad you came back. I couldn't be without you in my life," he confessed, his hands moving tenderly as they traced gentle patterns over her back through the slippery material of the robe. He pulled her young form firmly against him feeling the arousal caused by her obvious desire for him. "My God, you are beautiful." He felt the youthful temptation of her young body as it moved in his grasp stirring his desire. He looked at the beauty of her features and the perfection of her unblemished young skin.

Her long hair flowed over his arms as he wrapped them tightly around her. Its silky touch sent electric charges through him as they swayed and dropped gently to the outdoor lounge. Large soft cushions supported them as moved. Caressing each other, they discarded his clothes, freeing his forgotten erection, and opening the front of her silky gown. Her touch took twenty years from him.

It had been long weeks since they were together. Louisa simply said, "Take me," as she had on their first encounter.

He couldn't contain his passion and he took her standing. He held her against the wall as she wrapped her long legs tightly around him. They were once again locked together, a ball of passion heading to the unstoppable climax. Desire slowly built for as long as it took. There was no fear of missing out, no rush, just pure enjoyment as they clung to each other. The only destination was the unshakeable certainty of their climax in good time. Arousal building, slowly building as they explored each other in their passionate leisure.

They slept in the post-climax euphoria. Then Steve's voice, barely a whisper against the setting of their shared intimacy, broke the silence. "Where do we go from here?" he murmured. "I mean, you are married."

Louisa's gaze was filled with unspoken emotion. "I'm not sure," she confessed, her voice edged with naivety. "But as long as we're together, we'll find our way through." Seeking comfort, she nestled her head against his chest like a teenager, finding refuge in the safety of his arms. "The divorce is only a matter of time."

Feeling her emotions, Steve's arms tightened around her. "I can't guarantee an easy road ahead," he said softly. "But I can promise you this: I'll never stop loving you. No matter what." For Louisa, seemingly his words hung romantically in the air.

As the moonlight cast shadows over the cityscape, they lay on the lounge together, gazing out at the twinkling lights below. But their moment was interrupted by the sudden intrusion of the building access intercom, its shrill tone piercing the night air and snapping them back to reality away from their bliss.

Steve got up from the lounge. He braced himself, knowing that their journey was just starting and likely it would not be as simple as the young, naive Louisa believed.

Steve's hand instinctively reached for the control panel, his brow creasing. With a press of a button, he answered the call.

"Yes?" Steve said, his voice steady despite the unease that he felt. "What can I do for you?"

A female voice crackled through the intercom. "Hello. I have something for Mrs. Bassett," she said, her identity veiled.

Steve exchanged a glance with Louisa, his mind racing with a whirlwind of questions and suspicions. "And who are you?" he asked, his voice edged with caution.

"I'm a friend of Craig. Ask Louisa about Craig if she hasn't already told you," The figure said.

Looking questioningly at Louisa, Steve lifted his finger from the button to cut the audio. He heard her whisper, "My husband--Craig is my husband." The revelation of Craig's involvement sent a chill down Louisa's spine. What was he up to now?

Without missing a beat, Steve issued a terse response to the intercom, his tone laced with determination. "Just put it in the letterbox, thanks. I am busy right now." His words were a stark contrast to the turmoil brewing within.

The video feed on the access panel showed the tall woman placing an envelope in his letterbox. Her large blue cloak swirled around her from head to toe as she moved, only her hand showed as it reached for the letterbox. The deep blue glove glimmered in the bright light. Her voice came from the shadows of her deep hood. "Do what he says. Do exactly what he says," the figure said as she turned and rushed away.

Immediately, he buzzed security and asked for them to bring up the message from his letterbox. Owning the Penthouse came with benefits.

Tension hung heavy in the air. Steve embraced Louisa, his arms a shield against the unexpected events.

"So, Craig is your husband. You need to tell me about Craig."

"He is a pig of a man without concern for anyone but himself. He drinks too much and plays rugby."

"And what about the divorce?"

"He refuses to accept that our marriage was a mistake," she said with tears in her eyes, her voice cracking as she clung tighter to Steve for protection from her memories.

Looking at the message, Steve said, "He is demanding that you meet him alone at the Acorn Hotel--tomorrow night, 8 pm. Do you have any idea what this is about?"

"More of his refusal to accept that things are over between us. He won't accept that we are getting divorced. As far as he is concerned, he always wins. He only wins."

Steve hugged Louisa and then turned to the phone and made a quick call. After the phone call, he turned to Louisa and said, "We will go to the Acorn together, tomorrow at 8 pm."

++++++++++++++++

The Acorn pub was dim, with a hazy atmosphere. Overhead, lights cast drawn-out shadows across the worn wooden floor. Conversation hummed, peppered by laughs and the occasional clinks of glasses.

Steve and Louisa entered the pub to the heady blend of beer-soaked scents and the humming sound of voices. Their nerves were strained with anticipation in an already restless atmosphere. They moved to a secluded corner booth where they could see anyone coming toward them. Their eyes carefully scanned the room as they settled in.

Suddenly, Craig's imposing figure filled the main doorway of the pub. The bull of a man commanded attention as he strode purposefully towards them. His face showed a menacing strength, sitting atop his short solid neck. His small eyes burned with a purpose that sent shivers down their spines. He was a giant of a man--and angry.

"What's the meaning of this, Craig?" Steve's voice cut through the uneasy drone of the pub as he stood up.

Craig's response was immediate--anger. "You know damn well what this is about," he yelled, turning to Louisa. "Louisa, you're not going through with this ridiculous divorce. Get in the fucking car, we're going home, now."

Louisa felt defiance rise within her despite her intense fear. "I've made my decision, Craig," she declared, voice quivering, resolve hardening. "It's over. It's finished. I am not going anywhere with you."

Drawing tenacity from Steve, Louisa met Craig's intense stare. "I'm not afraid of you," she said, voice steady. "I won't let you control me any longer. Now go before you make a scene."

Steve's reassuring hand rested on hers. "We're in this together, Louisa," he said. "We'll deal with whatever comes our way." He winked at her.

Craig's eyes narrowed into slits as he turned to Steve. "Stay out of this, old man," he snarled. "This is between me and my wife. So, fuck off."

Steve met Craig's gaze. "You're drunk--Louisa deserves better than you," he said. "It's over. Now, act like a grown-up and get out."

Craig's fury intensified. His fists clenched. "You'll regret this old man," he said, hammering the table with his fist. His single giant strike tilts it.

But Louisa refused to waver. "I'm done living in fear," she said. "Get out, Craig." She paused and looked at Steve, drawing strength. "Fuck off, Craig."

For Louisa, freedom was within reach, and she was prepared to fight for it with all her strength. She had found true happiness with Steve. But she knew that they would need all their strength and courage to emerge from this unscathed. She had seen Craig drunk before. There was good reason he was in the front row of the rugby team.

Craig's laughter was a chilling sound that echoed through the room, laced with bitterness and contempt. "You think you can challenge me?" he sneered, taking a threatening step forward. "I'll crush you both. I'll release the videos, Louisa--all the videos--including the deep fakes. That will end you. And for you, old man..."

Suddenly, Craig moved with lightning speed, his heavy fist swinging in a wide arc towards Steve. Despite his age, Steve was agile enough to evade the blow. But only barely. Two large men in suits, who had been observing the altercation from a nearby table, sprang into action, swiftly subduing Craig and skilfully pinning him to the ground. One of them maintained a practised hold that silenced Craig's vocal outburst, ensuring he wasn't injured but unable to cause further disturbance.

One of the suits turned to Steve, his expression grave. He whispered, "Mr. Jackson, how do you want us to deal with him? Should we log the matter?"

Steve's gaze remained unwavering as he knelt beside Craig. "There better not be a next time, Craig," he warned, his voice laced with steel. "Stay away from Louisa. You don't want to play this game--not with me."

Addressing his security guard loudly enough for the pub's manager and other patrons to hear, Steve remarked, "He can't handle his drink, poor fellow. Lucky, we have off-duty cops here." Turning to the security guard, he added, "He's drunk. Make sure he gets home safely, and there's no need to report him to your boss or log the event."

The suited security guard gave a hand signal to Steve indicating that he understood.

In a hushed tone, Steve instructed one of the security guards, "Have a chat with this guy and come see me tomorrow." With a nod of understanding, the security guard and his colleague swiftly escorted Craig out of the pub, ensuring no further disruptions.

Confidentiality and security were paramount at QuantumTech Enterprises. The company had the services of a crack security team to ensure that both goals were maintained. As an executive, Steve had the authority to call upon the security team at any hour. Despite this being a personal issue, the security team never questioned the summons from an executive manager. Their mandate was clear--to uphold order and safety with unwavering precision and professionalism. They did whatever was needed.

Steve had made the call to the security team before he and Louisa left his Penthouse to meet Craig, ensuring that they had cover if things took a turn for the worse. He wanted to be sure that any situation was brought to a halt with as little fuss as possible--and before anyone was injured.

Louisa felt a surge of apprehension mingled with determination. She began to realise that the battle ahead would be fraught with challenges and obstacles, but naively she still had the romantic notion that with Steve by her side, they would face whatever interfered with the life they wanted to build together.

++++++++++++++++

The next day, Steve paced back and forth in his office, his brow heavy with determination as he spoke into the secure line, "We need to move quickly. Louisa's safety is paramount."

The lead agent on the other end responded, "Understood, sir. Our agent from last night spoke with Craig after the pub as you requested. Reports indicate that Craig is involved in something much larger than he knows. We're moving to stop Craig's actions but we must remain undercover at this stage. I need to speak with you in person."

Steve nodded, his mind racing through the possibilities. "I want every angle covered. Leave no stone unturned. I will see you in the meeting room as soon as you can get here."

"Absolutely, sir," came the reply with an air of military precision.

In a dimly lit meeting room, Steve sat at the head of the table. The security team employed by QuantumTech Enterprises were not your average security guards. They were highly trained professionals, skilled in the art of protecting confidentiality and ensuring the safety of all staff members. Their expertise extended far beyond traditional security measures. They had access to extensive resources in both legal organisations and not-so-legal organisations as the need dictated.

As an executive manager, Steve had access to the team's resources, and he wasted no time in calling upon them to ensure his and Louisa's safety against her jealous husband, Craig.

Steve leaned forward intently. "I understand what you are saying Reynolds, but Craig's refusal to allow Louisa to escape his control has escalated to a dangerous level. He is now threatening to release deep fake videos of her on the web to destroy her if she proceeds with the divorce."

"Our agent from last night spoke with Craig after the pub as you requested. Sir, we suspect Craig has close ties to a group called CinematiX-AI," Reynolds reported, his voice tense. "CinematiX-AI is part of a large criminal organisation. CinematiX-AI specialises in deep fake imaging, photos and videos. They supply anyone with the money to pay--often the images are used to persuade people or courts. They have an intricate system to avoid being cheated on a sale."

Steve nodded, absorbing the gravity of the situation. "OK. So, they blackmail people. What's our next move?"

Agent Reynolds adjusted his earpiece before continuing, "They create convincing images. What people do with them is not their concern, as long as they pay. We're compiling evidence to terminate their operations. Our undercover operatives are gathering intelligence as we speak. But this is part of a much larger operation that has been years in the process and will extend for several more years. We must devise an independent action to suit your immediate needs."

The atmosphere in the dimly lit room grew heavy with tension, as Agent Reynolds paced back and forth, his steps echoing against the cold, bare walls. His lips pressed into a thin line as he wrestled with the weight of the information he was about to share. Across from him, Steve and Louisa sat on the edge of their seats as they exchanged troubled glances.

Louisa's fingers clenched tightly around the edge of the table as she waited for Reynolds to speak.

Steve leaned forward, his elbows resting on the table. Every muscle in his body tensed with anticipation, his jaw clenched tight as he braced himself. "What aren't you telling us, Reynolds?" Steve's voice sliced through the heavy silence. He couldn't afford to waste a single moment in unravelling the web of deceit that seemingly had ensnared them all.

Reynolds paused his pacing, his gaze dropping to the floor as he struggled to find the words to convey the magnitude of their situation. When he spoke, his voice was low and measured with the weight of the words he spoke.

"It's not just Craig we're dealing with here," Reynolds began, his tone grave and solemn. "He's merely a small player dealing with the group known as CinematiX-AI. Their network is extensive, but we managed to penetrate their inner circle several years ago. They are one part of an underground criminal faction with enormous resources. Think of them as a cross between an organised crime faction and a feared historical society. The Woman in White Faction it is called."

++++++++++++++++

Louisa's eyes widened at the mention of the faction. "What are you talking about? A Woman in White Faction? Historical society?" she whispered. "I have been married to the man for eighteen months. How is it possible that I know nothing of this?"

Steve's frustration broke through. "So, what you're saying, Reynolds, is that we're essentially powerless against Craig and his twisted games?" His voice crackled with anger and desperation.

"But what about the immediate threat Craig poses to me?" she said, her voice trembling with fear. "I can't live in constant fear of what he might do next."

Reynolds paused, his brow furrowed with concern. "We'll do everything in our power to keep you safe, Louisa. But we need to proceed with caution. Rushing into action could put us all in even greater danger. The Woman in White Faction operates in the shadows," Reynolds explained, his frustration evident in the tight set of his jaw and the tension in his shoulders. "Their reach extends far beyond anything most people have encountered or can even imagine."

Steve's mind raced as he processed Reynolds' words. "So, Craig's actions... they're just a small part of a much larger criminal organisation." His voice was tinged with frustration and anger. "And you are talking about this faction operating in the shadows... you mean like paranormal?" He cracked with the strain and laughed.

"Exactly," Reynolds confirmed. "We didn't realize the extent of Craig's involvement with CinematiX-AI. We've been working on infiltrating the Woman in White Faction behind all of this for several years now. We can't afford to risk blowing all that effort. If they're alerted to our presence now, who knows what they'll do next? They have powerful links to all levels of society, industry and government. And yes, some aspects may be described as--well, magic or paranormal for want of a better term."

ZeroID
ZeroID
11 Followers