Office threesome

Story Info
First threesome in an office.
2.6k words
4.47
17.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julesteve
julesteve
1,504 Followers

My first experience in an office came after securing employment in a large company's finance department after leaving college. It was a stop-gap to a more prestigious position elsewhere, but I took it for the experience even though I didn't need the income, as I had bought a property with money from an inheritance and had a healthy income from rentals. The two men I worked with had become friendly over the weeks, the conversation often turned to my single status, and they'd often told me I looked stunning even though I was wearing just the required white blouse and black skirt, obviously flirting as they grew more familiar.

Early on, I learned that a bit of cleavage, bending low and flirtatious chat could manipulate them into doing most things. It wasn't long before they were 'accidentally' grazing my ass as they squeezed past when I was at the photocopier, testing me, pushing the boundaries. I did a little pressing back in return as they brushed against me and, more than once, felt their shape against a cheek. I soon earned a reputation as a fun girl.

Despite the 'uniform' of stark black and white, I started wearing different bras and blouses that would show off my assets differently. Sometimes an almost sheer blouse with a half-cup flesh-tone bra gave the illusion of nakedness. Sometimes wearing a tighter blouse with a lacy bra showing through, the slightly darker tone of my nipple evident if the light caught me right. My skirts varied between short and flared, showing a great deal of thigh as I sat. Or straight and tight, hugging the assets they liked to brush against, sitting around mid-thigh.

Finance is boring, but it's a stressful job handling other people's money. Friday was always a half day as we worked hard, and it became a thing to stay back for a glass of wine, let our hair down and unwind. This week had been fast-paced, the guys had been extra flirty, and I had been turned on by their banter and sly 'caresses' as they brushed past. That morning I had chosen an outfit that was much more daring than usual, comprising a thin white blouse, tight across the chest, with a daring plunge bra that barely covered my nipples and the shortest skirt I could get away with wearing.

During the day, I'd answered queries by walking over to their desks rather than have them come to me and had leant close so that the outside globe of my breast had rested against a shoulder pressing in against them as I reached to pluck a report from the desk or point out an error on the screen. As I rubbed up against each of them or leaned low, allowing a brief glimpse down my blouse, I suspected the other would be watching what I was up to. My blouse gaped slightly as I leant forwards, showing the top part of my breast down to the lacy half bra, allowing them to see a hint of pale nipple at its edge. It gave me a thrill, so as the office emptied and the day ended, I visited the toilets and unfastened an additional button.

They were a little gobsmacked as I went about the last few duties of the day, watching openly as I tidied my desk and closed off the PC, standing at it so I could lean over it at every opportunity. When the office had emptied and everything was done, Daniel brought over our bottle of wine, followed by Justin, and sat on the edge of my desk. He reached for a glass to fill it just as I leant to retrieve a document and genuinely, briefly, cupped my breast. He shot back with a stuttering sorry, but I stayed where I was, leant forwards, and slowly popped another button. "Was it that awful? Because you've been staring at them a lot today." I licked my bottom lip seductively. "It was nice. I haven't been touched in a while, well, apart from masturbating." Our chat was usually flirty, but I'd pushed it up slightly. "Dare you to do it again."

He looked to Justine, who shrugged and slowly reached out so my breast sat in his upturned hand, allowing him to cup my nearly naked breast. Justin was on my other side, just staring, so I cheekily said, "There's one each." Seeing I hadn't shied away from Daniels's hand, he grasped my other breast. I allowed a few moments of them cupping me before I said. "You've had ample time to grasp I'm up for more fun than you two coping a feel over my blouse."

I pulled away and moved around the desk. "How much of my breast did you see this afternoon? This much?" I said as I pulled the blouse to one side, exposing my cleavage and bra. "Did you hope to see more?" I opened another button that exposed my entire bra cup and flat stomach. "Did you want to touch them like this?" I grabbed Daniels and Justine's hands and pressed them to my breasts. They immediately cupped them, and I moaned softly in encouragement, my body shuddering a little as they caressed my nipples through the thin material of the bra. I arched my back, pressing my aroused breast into their hands and opened my blouse, pulling it out of my skirt. The bra was the only thing in the way of them touching my bare flesh, their fingers wandered over the expanse of pale cleavage exposed above my lacy bra, but I wanted them to be kissing and touching my nakedness, so I reached between my breasts and unlatched the front hooks fastening my bra allowing my breasts to slip free and uncovered into their hands. They stood out proudly, firmly, framed by my open blouse, my nipples erect. Daniel cupped one firm breast, Justine the other making me shudder again as they paid particular attention to my hard nipples. Cautiously Daniel's head dipped down and licked my nipple. When I didn't object, he grasped my breast and took it in his mouth, sucking and nibbling. I leaned back, resting both hands on the desk, arching my back, pushing my breasts out as they took turns, biting, licking and pinching my nipples, going from sucking hard to gently licking, intensely squeezing to soft caresses. I gasped, allowing each of the men to feel my breasts, thinking of how the times I had allowed two men to touch me had always been the most erotic.

Justine's hand travelled from my breast down over my flat stomach and back, getting lower each time. "Stop teasing me and put your hand up my skirt if you're going to," I exclaimed breathlessly. He hesitated only briefly, then I felt his hand above my knee, then stroking up my thigh. I pulled up my short skirt and opened my legs, giving him full access as he touched a finger to the wet spot on my panties, pressing them between the folds of my outer pussy lips. He drew it up, with the only thing between his finger and my clit, the thin damp lace panties. Daniel sensed the dynamic had changed and put his hand on my backside. My thighs were up against the edge of the table, so I pushed away, allowing him to ruck my skirt over my cheeks. I felt his fingers between my legs, pressing against my sex from behind, so I now had both of them stroking me. "Put your finger in me. I want one of you inside me." I insisted as I hiked my skirt around my waist and put a foot up on a chair, opening myself to them.

Justine momentarily took his finger off my mound, hooked it in the inside leg of my panties, pulled the flimsy material aside, and pressed his finger into my vagina, causing me to moan.

As he pushed it in and out of me, Daniel pushed his hand down the top of my panties, caressing the light landing strip and fingered my clit, his other hand still cupping and squeezing my buttocks in turn so that I was sandwiched between his hands. He alternated between using the pad of his finger to gently circle my clit and rubbing it between his thumb and forefinger, sending ever-increasing shocks through my belly, making a muscle in my thigh twitch.

As I got wetter, Justine inserted two fingers into my vagina, working them in and out with a twisting motion, getting quicker as I started to orgasm. As I gasped and clung to them for balance, he pushed his middle finger deep, curling it to find my g spot. I moved my hips, grinding my pussy on his invading finger, my knees finally giving way as an intense orgasm rocked through my body; Daniel just moved the hand off my buttocks in time as I collapsed back against the desk, his hand still on my pussy, fingers pressed to my clit.

As I slowly recovered from my orgasm, my vagina still spasming around Justine's finger, I gasped, "Top draw condoms." The two were wide-eyed as I added, "Share me if you want to," enhancing the moment as I pushed away from them, reached under my skirt and pulled my panties down over my legs, struggling just a little to get them over my heels as my legs were still wobbly. I stood there letting them get a good look at what they'd spent days trying to peek at, the personification of an office sex fantasy, blouse open, breasts bared, nipples hard, legs spread, panties discarded, and skirt hiked up, showing my neatly shaven pussy.

I pushed Justine back into the chair, unresisting as I unzipped and freed his cock. Sitting astride him, I rolled on one of the condoms they'd retrieved from my desk, took hold of his cock, guided it to me, easing the head between my sopping lips and then sat down on him in one swift movement. There was no finesse, just an animal need as I used my powerful runner's legs to piston up and down fucking him. His hands cupped my firm breasts as I sank down on his full length and moved my hips back and forth. Taking hold of the chair back to grind harder against him presented my nipples to his mouth, and he took them in turn between his teeth, licking and nibbling.

He breathed hard, moving back against me, so I began to talk dirty, "Am I the naughty office girl you'd hope I was? I know you guys talk about fucking me. What type of girl flaunts her stuff? What type of girl lets men brush against her, ogle her tits and fondle them? Have you masturbated thinking about taking my panties off, feeling my wet pussy?" I lent in, lips close to his ear. "Finger fucking me in front of everyone until I came." He stiffened and pushed his hips up, and I sat back, grinding down on him, hissing. "Let it happen. Let yourself go."

My pussy gripped his cock, a tremor of orgasm making my breath ragged, betraying my arousal. I told Daniel to get a condom on as I grabbed the base of Justine's softening cock, holding the condom in place and eased myself off him, leaning over the desk, legs apart, skirt around my waist, hips pushed back, open and displayed to the room. Without a word, Daniel moved behind me, and I felt him rub the bulbous head of his cock against my wet, splayed pussy. I stood on tippy toes as he dipped, gaining access to me and reaching between my legs, guiding him between my tight, damp lips, his length and girth filling me as he entered my pussy with one hard thrust pushing me firmly against the desk.

He pulled back, leaving just the tip in, his hands cupping and caressing my firm backside, and I wondered for a moment if he'd preferred fucking me there. A thrill ran through me as I wondered at it, but it was just a brief second of thought as he grabbed my hips, pulling me tight to his groin, pushing deep into my pussy with quick, hard strokes.

The rough fucking soon had me nearing another orgasm, so I started talking dirty again, "Is this what you thought about when you were staring at me, brushing against my ass, catching glimpses up my skirt. Did you ever think I'd let you see my pussy or fuck me over my desk? Would you like me naked in the office every day so you could take turns whenever you want?"

The image, combined with the physical arousal, was too much for him, as he pulled me hard against him. I could feel his cock pulsing inside me, and it was enough to send me over the edge, another orgasm cascading through my body as he pumped slowly back and forth, his sperm filling the condom. When my pussy stopped gripping him, he slowly pulled out with an embarrassing "plop" sound, his flaccid cock flopping against my thigh as it withdrew.

I stayed leaning over the desk, loving the feel of my freshly fucked pussy being displayed to them, open, the smooth tight lips glistening, and I had a last naughty idea. Without looking at them, I said casually. "If you want something to remember this by, I will let you take a picture." There was a scrabble as they both retrieved their phones. I pushed my hips back, aching my back to present myself to them in the sexiest way possible, my most intimate parts theirs for the moment, my head away from them obscuring my face as I reached between my legs and ran my fingers through my pussy lips, opening myself up, slipping a finger through my folds and finally pushing a finger into myself as they happily took photos.

After, I went to the toilets to freshen up, balling up my panties and putting them in my bag, accepting a glass of wine when I returned. I sat on the edge of the desk, aware that my skirt had ridden up and I was exposed. And even though we had done what we did, they still couldn't keep their eyes off me. "So, bet you didn't think the flirting would lead to this, did you?"

Daniel shook his head. "Never in a million years, I know we've been pushing it a bit with squeezing past a few times, rubbing against you, and I've felt you push back." Justine joined in. "And you've been explicit when we've been having banter. We knew you weren't shy and had a wicked sense of humour, but this was something else."

Something you regret?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"No regrets from us, but how about you?"

I laughed. "Why? Because I'm a girl, and if girls enjoy sex, it makes them a slut. I love having fun. It happened 'in the moment,' doesn't mean it will happen again, but as I said, I've not had any company in a while, and I miss sex. I knew you two might have been up for some fun, and I think that's what we had."

I couldn't tell them it had also happened because it was my last day with the company. I'd probably never see them again, but that is always the best way with fun, no ties, and no regrets. I knew they wouldn't forget me, even if they didn't have some pretty explicit photos. Still, tomorrow was another day, and I was looking forward to starting my new job and, hopefully, new adventures.

julesteve
julesteve
1,504 Followers