Office Views

Story Info
Gary gets an eyeful from the office suite.
5.8k words
4.17
23k
36
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Tuesday afternoon, almost 3pm when the fire alarm in our office building sounded off. I wondered if this was another drill, as we made our way to the fire stairs. In the stairwell I could hear a commotion from the floor above when their fire escape door was open, people were panicked, maybe this was the real deal.

As we filed out to a vacant area beside our building, I could see smoke coming out of the floor just above ours. Fuck, I had meetings this afternoon and by the looks of this we won't be going back into our offices anytime soon.

Ben was standing beside me, we were both looking up at the eight story building that was home to our advertising business that we were both partners of. My name is Gary Bowers, and my business partner is Ben Watts. We both started this company when we left a larger firm we both worked at. While we were not rolling in the bigger contracts, we were doing okay, especially as how we were both only thirty years old.

"You didn't grab your laptop?"

I looked down at Ben's arm, he was holding his.

"No, I though it might have been another drill." I responded.

"What's the bet the rest of the day is a write-off. They probably won't allow us back in anytime soon."

"If it keeps burning, we may have nothing to come back to." I stated, looking around.

"Where the hell is the fire department? The alarm went off ten minutes ago now."

Just then you could hear the wail of the sirens from a few blocks away.

Ben was right, the rest of the day was done. The fire department would not let us back into the building due to structure concerns once they had extinguished the fire. One of the firemen did collect the laptops for myself and our other four staff members we employed, so at least we could work over the next few days while we waited for clearance back into our office.

I went home that night annoyed about the meeting cancellations, the next few days I would be busy playing catch-up. My wife Janet arrived home shortly after me and was surprised to hear of the fire in our building downtown.

"Was everyone alright from the floor above you?"

"Yeah, no injuries, everyone was fine apparently."

"What are you going to do for the next few days? Are you going to work from home?"

"No, I don't think so. Too many of my meetings require face-to-face with the clients, I would be forever travelling back and forward into the city. We might get some temporary accommodation for a few days, surely the insurance claim can cover that."

"Do you want me to make a few calls to see what is available? I know a few other realtors in the city that may be able to help."

"Not right now, Ben was already chasing that up this afternoon. I'll wait and see what he comes back with first, but thanks anyway."

My wife works as a realtor for a real estate business near our home in the suburbs, she does quite well and usually gets a steady flow of sales. We have been married for four very happy years now, first meeting after college in a bar downtown with friends. Like most twenty something realtors in the suburbs, my wife was attractive and always dressed well. She has long light brown hair which she would always have up in a neat bun for work. She has beautiful hazel eyes, and sports a fit slim body which I love, especially her legs. She likes to always wear high heels to emphasize the shape of her legs.

As we ate dinner, Ben texted me that he had secured accommodation for me, then sent me the address. Well, at least that was out of the way. Now I could enjoy the evening with my wife, watch a show and then take her into the bedroom for a bit of debauchery.

As I approached the address in my satnav, I was a little confused. This was clearly a large hotel that was a number of blocks away from where our office was. I pulled in, then let the valet park the car while I went into reception with my briefcase and laptop. I gave them my name, they provided the swipe card and room number, 1201 on the twelfth floor.

As I exited the lifts, I found room 1201 on the end of the hallway facing eastward. All the other rooms along the hallway faced north. I opened the door to find a very nice suite, with a self-contained kitchen area and bar fridge, a large round dining table, a couch and chairs, and two TV's, one near the window across from the bed, the other on the wall facing the couch and dining table.

I setup my laptop on the dining table, turned on the TV to one of the news channels, and then made myself a coffee. My phone rang, it was Ben no doubt checking on the accommodations.

"Hey Ben."

"Are you in the office yet?"

"You mean the hotel?"

"Yeah, look I spoke to our building manager who advised last night that it would be best to grab a hotel room as it would be easier to claim later. By the way he called me this morning with some bad news."

"I'm assuming it's about when we get back into office?"

"Yep, apparently the structural engineer has advised there needs some major work, that the heat from the fire may have damaged the weight bearing something or other. I don't know what he was on about, but the upshot is we are looking at least five to six weeks out of the office."

"Ah fuck. When are you getting here?"

"I'm not, I'm working from home, so is everyone else. You're the only one that needs to be in the city to meet with the clients, so I just booked the one room."

"Okay, but if it's going to be weeks, it might be best if you come in at least once a week for a coffee, so we can discuss contracts."

"Yeah, of course. Look, I will be hounding the team on meeting targets, so you don't need to worry about that side as usual, okay?

"Sounds good to me, alright I have a 9:30 I need to prep for, I'll talk to you later."

In our advertising team, I am the pitch guy, the one that comes up with the ideas and sells them to our clients. Ben is the one that then turns my ideas into actual advertisements, with our four staff members basically working for him to deliver the product. Our partnership works well, we both need each other and are good at what we do.

When I got back to the hotel room late morning, I decided I needed some inspiration for one of the pitches I just made, the client wanted something a little different to what was offered. I stood at the window which takes up the entire front of the hotel suite, looking out to enjoy the view. Well, it wasn't much of a view, right in front of me was another hotel, or was it normal residential accommodation, it was hard to tell but it was not an office building. Like how my room was on the end of the hotel, the rooms across from me were on the end of their building, with the majority of rooms facing north like my hotel probably. I could see down to the street front on the right, with a garden area in front of the building next door to the left.

I watched the people walk past the building down at the road, I glanced to the left and could see some people sitting in the gardens eating lunch. Okay, not so terrible. I looked up to the rooms across from me, nearly all had their curtains drawn, obviously the close vicinity to the rooms in my hotel would mean that there would be little privacy when opened. As I was only here for work, I left my curtains open to let in the light.

I went downstairs and found a café close by and bought some lunch. I also spotted a convenience store and picked up some milk, bread and a few other things so I didn't need to eat out all the time. Next door to the convenience store was a camera store, with some very top end gear judging by the prices on display. I did have a look around, I had been meaning to buy a decent new video camera for a while now, but in the meantime my phone had sufficed.

I went back to my suite, pulled up a chair near the window with mt sketch pad and pencil, and began trying to come up with a new idea for the last client. As I sat there staring out in a bit of a daze, the curtains were drawn from the window directly across from me, maybe a floor lower. It was some guy who looked like he spent too much time in the gym, not a complete body builder but more than the average Joe. He was walking around his room in his boxers, showing off has muscled and tattooed chest and arms. His head was clean-shaven, and he looked probably my age of around thirty. I wondered what he must do for a living to be getting up at lunchtime.

Just then I noticed the bed sheets move and a female leg sticking out from underneath. Well, maybe he wasn't just waking up after all, maybe he just had an afternoon delight. Their bed like mine was close to their large windows, with what looked like a couch and kitchen area behind the bed, again much like mine. I felt like a peeping tom, sitting at my window probably just twenty to thirty yards from where she lay in the bed. So I moved to my couch instead, I didn't need to be spending my time watching other people as I had work to do. Shortly after I did find myself looking over to the window again, to their room. I saw the tattooed muscle guy walk back in from their bathroom, he was nude except for a towel that he was using to wipe his bald head. I chuckled, the guy's cock look liked the rest of him, big, thick and bald, it was just missing the tattoos.

I saw the bed sheets move again and a naked woman rose from the bed, gave tattoo guy a quick hug and a kiss on the cheek before she disappeared into their bathroom. She was attractive, nice firm breasts, nice legs, long dark hair. I took a deep breath then forced myself back to my sketch pad.

At 3pm I had another meeting to attend and headed home directly from that. Day one in my new office had been interesting, not everyday you see naked people walking around. I thought it be best not to tell my wife, that she might think me a peeping tom which was not something I wanted her to think of me.

----------------------

The next two days I was busy in the city with meetings, only having time to organize myself at the hotel before leaving for most the day.

After the weekend, I again returned to my new office on Monday morning, today was a little different to last week as I had blocked out the day for my creative juices to flow. It was just past 10am when I noticed the curtains open across the way in tattoo guy's room. He was dressed smartly and left the room, well no naked ladies today.

Later as I had sat down at my couch to eat a sandwich I had made for lunch, I noticed movement across the way. Smartly dressed tattoo man had returned, and with him was an attractive brunette with shortish hair and rather large breasts. Okay, two different women for a noon-er within a few days. How did he pull that off, or were they escorts perhaps?

He wasted little time getting down to his boxers, and her down to bra and panties. They hopped up on the bed, and I thought to myself, will they close the curtains, or will they give me a show? Well, they were quickly in an embrace on the bed, kissing and groping one another, with soon their underwear was discarded as well. Maybe I will get a show after all.

Tattoo guy was now lying on his back as the sexy lady he was with began to give him a blowjob. It was clear with her hands around his cock that tattoo guy was big and thick downstairs. She easily had one hand above the other while still having leftovers to suck on. And she looked great leaning over, her large breasts hanging down. Man, this guy was one lucky dude right now. He then pulled her up so that she mounted him, slowly inching down on his thick cock. Her head went back with her eyes closed.

She continued to ride him for a while, before raising up onto her feet to squat down over his cock. She was taking long deep strokes all the way to the base, her hands pushing against his chest to keep her balance. He then rolled her over into a missionary position and began to fuck her a lot harder, her legs pointing to the sky as they passionately kissed. This was good to watch I had to admit to myself, I had completely forgotten about my work and was watching the show in front of me.

I realized my own cock was hard, so I undid my pants and began stroking myself while watching tattoo guy pummeling away at the attractive brunette. They then switched positions again, this time in doggie position, with the brunette facing towards the window, towards me. I could see that her eyes were closed, her mouth open, she looked like she was enjoying herself taking tattoo guy's big thick cock. At that moment it registered in my brain that the woman looking out of the window looked a hell of a lot like Vanessa, one of the other realtors from my wife's work. She too had shortish brown hair, large tits and was attractive.

No, surely that wasn't her, what would she be doing there getting fucked by this guy, the Vanessa my wife works with just got married last year, and tattoo guy was definitely not Tom her husband.

Maybe she just looked a lot alike. The distance between us, although not that large was enough that I could not be sure. Added to that the lighting meant that there were shadows where their bed was. None the less, I continued to watch, and continued to masturbate to the live sex show on display.

They again switched back to a missionary position and it looked by the urgency of the fucking that my live sex show would soon be drawing to an end. Watching the way the brunette was clinging onto tattoo guy, with her legs tightly wrapped around his back as he continued to fuck her hard and deep, was enough to make me cum.

I did realize at that point after I made a mess that I did not have any tissues or a cloth, and so hurriedly made my way to the bathroom to clean off. I struggled to re-focus my thoughts for the rest of the afternoon, only getting about half of what I had planned to get done.

-----------

Tuesday and Wednesday I spent most of the time out of my hotel meeting clients. Thursday morning I found myself at the café with Ben enjoying some real coffee while we discussed how we were progressing. After the catch-up I found myself in the camera store looking over their video cameras. They had a good Sony model on sale, one that had very good ultra-hi-def zoom, low light capabilities and came with a tripod, TV cable and carry bag. I again thought to the show across the way and figured this could work well. So, several hundred dollars lighter, I made my way back to my hotel room.

In between my work duties, I read the operating instructions for my new camera, and decided I would set it up. I placed the camera on the tripod not far from the couch TV and connected them together. I focused the camera on the window and checked out the live image being displayed on the TV in front of me. The picture quality looked great, I zoomed in and could see the windows across on the next building with great detail, zooming in enough that if there was a fly on the window, I could easily count its legs.

After lunch I was sitting at the dining table making a conference call to one of our clients when I spotted movement on the TV, I had forgotten to turn the camera off earlier. It was on power so that was no issue, just that I hadn't realized that where I left the camera zoomed in was on Tattoo guy's room. Once again, the curtain were drawn open, and I could see him walking back to the bathroom. There was no sign of any women this time.

I continued my conference call when ten minutes later tattoo guy came out of the bathroom to answer his door, and in walked the short haired brunette from the Monday. The one that looked like Vanessa from my wife's work. As someone else was talking on the call, I quickly took the opportunity to slightly adjust the camera angle and zoom so that I could see both of them clearly.

I went back to the dining table just in time as I was asked a question. While answering I was looking at the TV and my suspicions were confirmed, it was indeed Vanessa. I have met her many times with my wife, she was over our place for dinner with her husband just a month ago. And there she was chatting to tattoo guy before wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him passionately on the lips.

Luckily for me my meeting drew to a close as I was struggling now to pay attention. My mind was on Vanessa, thinking back to Monday, how I watched her fuck, her big tits swinging, her face as she climaxed. I was hoping for a repeat performance, and this time I was going to record it and watch up close and in great detail.

And that is exactly what I got, to see her terrific breasts swinging freely, to see the look in her eyes as she sucked on tattoo guys thick cock, to see her facial expression when he fucked her hard, to watch her as she climaxed. The best was the cum-shot, tattoo guy decided she deserved a facial and covered her with cum. Watching Vanessa then lovingly lick the cum from her own face was priceless. And I had it recorded so I could watch it back again and again.

There was no show on Friday, but again on Monday, Vanessa made her appearance, and I shot another load while watching and recording them fuck. I started to wonder if Monday and Thursday might be 'her' days with tattoo guy, or if I had simply missed her on other days due to work commitments. I also had not seen the woman I had first spied with the long dark hair. Either way, if I got to keep watching Vanessa fuck, I would be a happy man.

I almost spoke to my wife that night about Vanessa, if she had heard any gossip on her and her husband having issues, but thought better of it. Why would I bring up something so random? I let it be.

--------------

On Tuesday I arrived back at the hotel just before lunch, washed up in the bathroom then took a seat on the couch. The room across the way had the curtains open but no-one appeared to be there. I setup the camera anyway just in case, and then started up my laptop to do some work. Only a few minutes had past before movement on the TV caught my attention.

Tattoo man walked into the room with a younger attractive blond girl, she looked about twenty years old, much younger than the other women I had seen there. I couldn't see her face very well because he seemed to always get in the way. I hit record on the camera and adjusted the zoom. They had taken a seat on the couch beside each other with tattoo man on the window side blocking my view of her.

They were making out, slow and tenderly. It made me wonder if this was the first time this girl had visited with him, if he was going slow to ease her into it. Their kissing and fondling went on for about ten minutes before he took off his shirt. He leaned in and raised her top over her head as well. They continued kissing for a few more minutes before he stood to unbuckle his jeans and stepping out of them. He then stood in front of her and stroked her hair gently as she reached up and started to rub the front of his boxers.

I zoomed in so see her face and the front of his boxers filled the screen. It was then that I was surprised again. This attractive young blonde girl was Stacy, the receptionist at my wife's real estate business. What the hell is she doing here? She is engaged to a nice young man called Ian who works in IT, the pair look so cute together, both thin with blond hair, both attractive with young looking faces.

I had assumed that Vanessa had met this guy somewhere, that her cheating on her husband was just something she did. She was very attractive and in her late twenties, she could fuck whoever she wanted. It never crossed my mind that tattoo guy could have anything to do with my wife's workplace, until now that is. There is no other way that Stacy would be there about to pull his big cock out of his boxers unless she knew him the same way how Vanessa knew him.

I felt a bit strange like I was watching this young innocent girl being seduced by an older womanizer who was planning to fuck her like her thin waif looking boyfriend never could. Those thoughts were lost when Stacy dropped his boxers and started to suck the growing cock in front of her. As he started to get hard, it occurred to me that perhaps Stacy wasn't the shy innocent girl I believed her to be, as the way she handled and sucked his cock showed a level of experience that belied her years. She was definitely into his cock, there was no shyness about that.

12