Office Views

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He then took her hand and walked her over to the bed, laying her down before pulling her panties down and diving headfirst between her thighs. I could see the expressions on her face as tattoo guy tongued her pussy to what looked like a climax for her. He then raised up onto the bed to be positioned over her, she raised her legs as I could see his thick cock press in between her thighs as he slowly pushed into her. Stacy tensed up a little and reached out to hold his shoulders, she looked like she was struggling with his thickness as he slowly started to fuck her with more of his cock.

After going slow for a few minutes, he then rolled Stacy over to be on top of him, she was going to ride him. She was facing directly towards the camera, I could see every expression across her face as she started to raise and drop her hips on his big cock. It looked like a combination of pleasure and pain written with her expressions, wincing then smiles. She seemed to be going further down on his cock now, she was getting used to it. He raised Stacy up a little before he began to fuck her harder and deeper from below while Stacy was still. Her face though showed the pleasure he was giving her, and once again it looked like she climaxed.

He then stood up from the bed holding her in his arms still impaled by his cock, she had her legs wrapped around his waist as he bounced her up and down on top of his cock. Her head was on his shoulder with her looking in my direction. She looked like a girl enjoying herself, lost in the moment.

After a few minutes of fucking her while standing he turned around and again placed her on the bed. Raising her legs in the air as he began thrusting hard between her thighs.

Their fucking was now fast, hard and urgent. Stacy had her arms out behind her head on the bed, her head tilted back, taking the hard fucking she was now getting. Tattoo guy started kissing her neck while he continued his onslaught on her pussy. I could see her legs shaking and her hips bucking, she was clearly climaxing again. Then his thrusts became short and powerful and then he stopped. It was clear that he too had just climaxed, cumming inside of Stacy.

They laid there in their carnal embrace for a few minutes before he raised up and off Stacy, walking to the bathroom. Then I caught on camera something very intimate with Stacy, with tattoo man not in the room she put her hand down between her legs and then raised her fingers up to her face, briefly looking at them before sliding her fingers into her mouth. She was tasting him.

After a minute or so, Stacy then got up off the bed and followed him into the bathroom. I sat there a little stunned at her performance. This shy and innocent young woman I knew from my wife's job, was actually quite skilled in the art of sex. Goes to show that you should never read a book by its cover.

-------------

I was a little concerned with how much of my work time I was spending watching the sexual exploits of some well-hung stud in the apartment across from my hotel suite. I was starting to fall behind schedule in a few places, so I decided that in future I would record the shows to watch them later when I had time, not while I was meant to be working. Add to that the fact that this well-hung stud has now bedded two of my wife's co-workers, which left me wondering how they met, does he know the other women that work with my wife.

Getting together with my wife's work colleagues would surely be awkward in the future. How would I sit across the dinner table from Vanessa or Stacy knowing what they get up to? Knowing I have ejaculated multiple times while watching them fuck.

Wednesday I was once again out of the hotel most of the day, I was back in the hotel before lunch on Thursday hoping to see Vanessa put on another show, but there was nothing today.

Friday rolled around and I had an early meeting before I got back to the hotel by 10:30. I walked in and did my now usual routine of taking the camera and tripod out of my carry bag, setting them up to point towards tattoo guy's room. His curtains were drawn slightly, blocking the view of the top part of his bed, it also made his room a little darker.

I was on a call when I saw movement on the TV once again, so I walked over to the camera and hit record whilst talking to my client. I went back and sat down at the dining table, occasionally glancing up at the TV, it was hard to see anything because of the reduced light from the curtains. I could see that he was not alone, they were kissing and cuddling.

The next time I glanced back up, I saw that he was now shirtless and was pulling down his pants. The woman with him was removing her clothes as well, they seemed to be kissing in between disrobing. I probably could see better if I zoomed in more to allow for the light correction, but I was a little too occupied with the work call.

While I was talking again with the client my gaze went back to the TV, almost subconsciously now like I am drawn to it. They had moved onto the bed, both were naked, I could see them from their chests down due to the curtains being slightly drawn. She appeared to be slim with nice size breasts, not as big as Vanessa's but a decent size none the less. She had nice legs as well, especially when she started to rub them against his. They were long, toned and well defined, just how I like them being a bit of a leg man.

He then moved up her body with his thighs on either side of her chest, it was clear that his cock was in her face getting a blowjob as his hand reached back to start playing with her pussy. I was a little annoyed that I could not see the blowjob due to the curtains, it was like they were purposefully hiding the action from the camera. I re-focused on my business call.

A few minutes later and we were wrapping up the call, I glanced up at the TV again and saw that he was in between her thighs, slowly fucking her. The way she rubbed her hands across his back and down to his ass, they looked more like lovers than the fuck buddies I had seen with the other women. Like they knew each other's bodies very well. They continued their slow fuck as I hung up the call. I then went over to the camera to try and get a better picture, zooming in just a little which also improved the light as the camera adjusted.

I checked my calendar, I was free now for the next two hours, even though I promised I would not watch the shows live anymore, I was drawn to sit on the couch and watch the TV, rubbing my hardening cock in my pants.

Tattoo guy now rolled off her away from me, laying on his back as she moved to mount him. I could see her reaching for her hair, then she untied it letting her long hair down. It looked blonde from here, maybe dirty blonde or a light brown color. Her ass was towards the camera and it looked fantastic. This new woman was number four that I had seen with tattoo guy in just a few short weeks, this guy knows how to play the field.

I watched as she raised her hips over his large thick cock. Her hips hung there for a moment before she plunged down all the way to the bottom, this woman knew that cock well. She started to rhythmically move her hips onto his cock, as she leaned forward to kiss him. His hands were on her that pretty ass as she continued to grind on his fat cock. By now I had my cock out of my pants as I was stroking watching these two lovers fucking.

A few minutes later he flipped her over so now he was in top, her legs wrapped around his waist. From this view I could see his cock and balls moving between her thighs, then he raised his position a little giving me a perfect view of his thick cock going down into her pussy over and over.

I zoomed the camera in a little so that his cock disappearing into her clean-shaven pussy filled the screen. I was thinking to myself I should give up advertising and go into porn as a director. The view was fantastic, I could see her pussy lips stretching around the thick cock sliding into their folds.

After a few minutes he sat up and turned her over to fuck her doggie, from here all I could see was his backside and almost none of the woman, so I zoomed out a little and was hoping they would again change positions shortly. He was fucking her a lot harder now, gone was the slow love making they started with.

He then flattened her body out, still fucking her from behind but now lying on top of her as he flexed his hips to fuck her. I could see her moving her hips with him, they were in a good rhythm now. Tattoo guy then raised himself up so he was squatting above her ass, pushing his cock down hard into her. The camera could see a little more now from behind but it was still mainly his ass and balls that were on the screen.

He then sat up before he fell onto his back, for a moment I thought they might have been finished, but no the woman spun around and mounted him again.

This time she was facing the camera, she was looking down underneath her trying to insert his big cock into her pussy, her long hair also covering most of her body.

She was squatting above his cock, then started to pump her hips up and down hard and deep. I was stoking furiously now trying to match her intensity, I was going to cum very soon. He began to meet her downward thrusts by thrusting his hips up into hers, they were obviously getting close to climaxing, and so was I. Their fucking was furious now, I was pleased I was recording and that I could see her body now not just his ass.

She put her head down on his chest as she continued the energetic fucking they were giving each other, I figured she was probably close to cumming herself as well.

Then I could see her thighs shaking as her thrusts became unsteady, she was cumming, and right then so did I. Just as I released my own cum shots, she flung her head back, her hair following in one big wave. Then I sat stunned as my cock twitched through the last spurt of cum as I looked directly into my wife's face.

Holy fuck Janet! No!!

The End.

12